One Wild Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I cut three small ones and do the first, then stand up and gather our beers. "Bring the mirror," I say and walk down the hall to the bedroom. Putting down the beer I move across the hall and take a piss, leaving the door open. The girls walk by and Becky comes into the bathroom to watch me while Tina puts the mirror in the bedroom and comes back. I finish my piss with her staring at me, moving closer she says, "My turn" and sits down.

She's not shy and opens her legs for me to watch. Tina shows up just in time to see her friend let loose. Starting as a slow trickle dribbling down, the clear stream picks up in intensity and soon enough she lets out a big sigh and there's a torrent of piss hitting the bowl. I watch intently and listen to that hiss and the splashing as the stream slows, then stops. Another spurt comes, then another and she reaches for the toilet paper. I put my hand out and stop her, not wanting to let her wipe away all the goodness. "Let me" and I help her up and sit her on the edge of the sink.

I dive down and lick her from bottom to top, savoring the remnants of her pee and the wetness of her excited pussy. She smells so good, I think to myself.

"You're really something Nick, you like that?" says Tina as she moves over to the bowl and sits, much more modestly than her friend. I hear the hissing and the stream hit the water but her legs aren't open enough for me to see.

Becky hops off of the sink and tugs my hand "Let's go" she says and pulls me into the hall but I keep my head turned and watch the blonde beauty wipe and stand up. She turns to flush the mixture of our combined piss and follows us into the bedroom.

It's not a large bedroom but fine for a single guy. It's pretty standard bachelor fare, a queen sized bed against one wall, small desk and chair in one corner and a worn out recliner with a sheet covering it facing the bed. Tina opts for the chair, I can tell she's still unsure about this whole thing. I open the closet door and reach to the shelf and get my spare pillow and toss it onto the bed. Becky takes it and one of the others and situates herself so she can see me as I crawl onto the bed.

Grabbing the third pillow tell her to lift, putting it under her slim ass. She spreads her legs and wiggles her butt, getting comfortable on the pillow. I move forward, using my left hand to smooth her bush back and snaking my right hand under her and over top of her thigh. I start rubbing her clit as I kiss the area all around her pussy.

Sticking out my tongue I start at the very bottom and slowly work my way to the top. Tasting her thick juices, the remnants of the pee I wouldn't let her wipe, and loving the smell her arousal coming off of her. It's a very strong scent, potent and intoxicating.

Putting my left hand under and over I take both hands and open her up. I watch in amazement as a string of thick juice connects one labia with the other, stretching and then snapping. I dive in with my tongue and slurp it up along with the other juice that has collected there.

Pulling my head back a few inches I watch a string of nectar come with me, making it about six inches before snapping and landing on my chin. Swallowing and going back for more I revel in just how wet this woman is. "My God" Tina whispers from her chair. She's about four feet away, one leg thrown over the chair arm with one hand slowly running up and down her slit. "I can't believe how wet you are Becky."

Becky turns her head and smiles at her, rubbing both of her tits and pinching her nipples. "Coke does this to me, my whole pussy is tingling right now."

I resume my licking, savoring the taste and loving the reaction I'm getting. She's moving her hips in little up and down motions as I find a rhythm on her clit. Drawing slow lazy circles around it I tease her and try to prolong her pleasure. Back down now with my tongue snaking it in as far as I can get it the wiggling it around. I hear her breathing start to pick up.

I stop long enough to look at Tina, who now is working her cunt with both hands. "Hey, why don't you help her cum" I ask. "What do I do?" She responds. I take a couple more long licks and reply "Play with her tits, suck them."

"C'mere sweetie, I won't bite," says Becky and holds out her hands. I watch Tina get up and slowly move towards her friend who takes her hand and puts it on her tit. I take this opportunity to get up and go to the mirror. Opening a dresser drawer I get a little coke spoon out and give each of them a bump. Taking one myself I crawl right back between her legs and resume my licking and sucking.

Tina has now crawled up onto the bed and stretched out lying next to Becky. She's on her left side and has one hand caressing her tits and propping her head up with the other. I watch as Becky puts her arm around her and pulls her in slowly for their first kiss.

I move back up to Becky's engorged clit now and work my tongue around, working it under the hood and latching on to suck on it. They're making out passionately now, Tina is pulling at her nipples, one side then the other, back and forth. Becky starts to moan into her mouth as her orgasm approaches.

I keep up what I'm doing, not changing anything as Becky breaks the kiss, throws her head back and screams loudly while her ass raises off of the bed so just her head and feet are touching.

I'm struggling to hold on as she clenches and shakes, her mouth now opened wide in a silent scream as she goes over the edge. At the same time Tina leans her head down and latches onto her right tit, sucking hard. It's all too much and Becky screams again and again as the waves of pleasure course through her body. Tingling from head to toe as she falls back to the mattress and starts trying to catch her breath.

I move my tongue down now, lapping up her copious juices. There's a lot, I chase them down to her ass, stopping long enough to scoop them out of her crack. I touch her puckered star and she jumps a little. Going back for a second time she relaxes and lets me lightly tongue her ass, telling me how good it feels.

Moving back up to get what's left of her cum I clean her up, staying away from her super sensitive clit. With a final kiss to the top of her pussy I push myself up and move up to kiss her. She readily grabs my face and we swap some of her juices.

I turn to Tina and kiss her. She's hesitant and backs up a little at first but then goes with it, one kiss then another then I push my tongue in her mouth and kiss her passionately. Breaking it off I watch her lick her lips then run her tongue all the way around them to capture the taste. "Not so bad" she says. I roll off to the side and the three of us lay there for a bit.

I get up first, heading for the bathroom to take a piss. Becky comes in and takes a seat when I'm finished, leaving her legs open for me to watch. Once again I move to stop her from wiping but I'm denied. "Not this time hot shot, I need to clean up a bit I'm all sticky."

I get her a washcloth and toss it in the sink and turn the hot water on. "It'll take a minute for it to get warm, hop up here." She rolls her eyes but hops up on the counter next to the sink. I move between her legs and lap up the errant drops and some more of her thick juices. She leans back using her right arm for leverage and says," Open wide." I do just that and am rewarded with a squirt of pee. I swallow the warm clear liquid and look up to her expectantly, but she shakes her head and says, "That's all I got, maybe some other time."

I stand and she hops down and grabs the washcloth, wringing it out. I watch as she puts a foot on the toilet seat and starts wiping her legs first, from halfway to the knee on up. Then a swipe or two on and around her pussy then her butt crack. Tossing the cloth in the sink I hand her the towel that was hanging on the rack and she repeats the process. I think to myself "Fuck that was hot."

We walk back into the bedroom and see Tina laying there playing with herself, lazily running a finger up and down her pussy with one hand and tweaking a nipple with the other. Becky goes for more beer, comes back and sits on the bed next to her. I go to the dresser and start chopping some more lines. It's been a little bit, so I make them healthy ones.

We're at the end of the pile I dumped onto the mirror when we first got here, I figure maybe two grams have gone up our noses. I look at the clock, coming up on midnight.

Tina gets up and takes off for the bathroom, I look at Becky and ask her, "Ya think she's going to go for it?" She thinks for a few seconds and says, "I think so, I'll ease her into it. I want to eat her pussy so bad." Just the thought of that made my cock twitch; she noticed and came over beside me and started playing with me.

She leaned into me and said "Fuck her next, I'll go down on her after you cum in her. She's on the pill, so am I so no worries." I finish chopping just as Tina comes back. I hand the straw to her, and she snorts her line easily and goes back to the bed, lying in the middle. We do ours and get on the bed, Becky sits down next to her, and I sit at the end. We all take a moment to get our lines in our sinuses, sniffing and rubbing our noses while the rush of really good coke hits us.

Tina says "Dude, make me cum, I'm sooo horny right now." I crawl between her legs and get into a position to eat her. She spreads her legs and I move in. Starting at the top I run my tongue around her clit and then down. Using a soft tongue now I come back up tasting her, she has a lighter scent that her friend, almost floral with a bit of saltiness.

I dip into her hole now, her labia are thick and meaty and spread open like a butterfly. I take a moment to play with them, using a finger to spread them, dipping it in to gather her thick fluids and work it around her little clit. She takes in a deep breath while I play with her, moving her hips in up and down motions. I dive back in, thrusting my tongue as far in as I can and enjoying the taste.

As I eat her hungrily Becky leans over and kisses her friend. She's receptive, using her right hand to caress up and down her arm. I go to work on her clit now, wanting to make her cum. They kiss for a few more seconds the Tina breaks it and says, "Nick, come up here and fuck me, I want your dick inside of me."

My cock was already rock hard so I move up over her and at the same time look at Becky and say "Kiss me." She leans into me, and we start making out. It's obvious that she wants to get all of Tina's juice as she runs her tongue all around my lips and chin. Tina is looking up at us with a smile on her face. "How do I taste?"

Becky looks down as says "So good sweetie, so good' and moves back so I can position myself to fuck her. Tina grabs my cock and lines it up. I push and slip in easily. I sink in about halfway, noticing how hot and tight her pussy feels. I pull back and go in a little farther, listening to her exhale then draw in a huge breath. I pull back and sink all the way in. Back and in again as she wraps her legs around my waist and starts to thrust back.

We struggle for a bit trying to find a rhythm but get there soon enough. I reposition my legs a little and start a steady pace, sawing in and out easily. She is getting into it now, making noise as I bottom out each time. She wraps her arms around my shoulders and pulls me down so I'm breathing hard into the crook of her neck. Her big tits are flattened between us and I love the feel of the sweaty friction were making.

I'm steadily pounding into her she starts saying, "Go, go, go I'm gonna cum, oh fuck so good I'm...harder, yes, yes." I keep up that pace, my cock pistoning in and out. She screams and holds me tight as the orgasm rocks through her, wave after wave. I feel her pussy clenching as I slow a bit, having to shift my legs to prevent a cramp coming on.

Tina opens her eyes again and looks into mine. Her lips pull back into a half smile and she says "Fuck dude that was a good one. I was so fucking high right then, a big rush just as I came" I'm still moving in and out as I keep myself in her and ease back and up to my knees.

Still moving slowly, I watch Becky move in to kiss her again. They make out for a while as I catch my breath. "Doggy" I say and pull out then get off of the bed to stand. Tina smiles and rolls over, backs up to the edge and presents herself to me. She's on her hands and knees now as Becky lays on her back and scoots under her and latches on to her left nipple, using one hand to play with herself. I watch her manipulate her clit, then dip two fingers in, move them around a little pull them out and offer them to Tina. She's only a little hesitant and takes them into her mouth. I can see her jaw moving as she sucks the wetness from them. "You taste good, so different that me."

I line myself up, she arches her back a little to make it easier while I go in all the way on the first thrust. "Oh" she whispers as I go in. I start pumping, building up speed. I look around her back to see Becky holding her tits in both hands, alternately hefting her big globes then pinching her nipples. I move harder, really going for it.

She braces herself on her arms and thrusts her ass back into me as we work as one. I feel it coming on knowing I'm going to get off soon. Slowing my pace, I take the time to feel her, the wet velvety passage I'm moving in and out of. I look down to see a string of her thick pussy juice hanging down a couple inches, moving back and forth with our rhythm. I reach over and tap Becky's shoulder to get her attention and point.

Beck's face lights up and she immediately scooches under her ending up with her face directly under her pussy. I pull back enough so she has room to reach up, and with her tongue out I gaze down to see her catch the string then quickly swipe up and over her pussy. Tina lets out a moan when she realizes what just happened. I thrust back in and hold myself there. I feel Becky tongue on my balls and taint. Teasing me she scoots just enough to tongue my ass for a quick second.

She drops her head back down to the mattress and is content watching as I pick up my pace again. I look on as Becky now has her pussy in front of Tina's face in a classic sixty nine position. I'm pounding now, holding her hip with my left hand and reach with my right to grab her ponytail. I pull lightly, she says "Yes, harder." I pull a bit more and feel it coming. I pull harder on the ponytail and she screams as she cums again, her face now next to Beck's pussy.

Tina is screaming over and over as she rides it out and I'm ready to blow. The tingling starts in my balls, heightened by the coke. It spreads out through my groin then down to my toes. The top of my head is pins and needles. There's a point between almost there, and there that lasted about 15 seconds where my whole body froze. The excitement of having two gorgeous women, the heightened sensitivity that the coke gives and the fact that I haven't gotten off for a couple days all came together to one of the most explosive orgasms of my young life.

I drive myself as deep as I can and feel my whole body clench and release the first shot into her hot wet pussy. I held myself there as I screamed and shot another and another, volley after volley of cum. I must have shot six or eight good spurts, the smaller throbs and aftershocks that lasted a full minute after that. The tingling died down as I relaxed my muscles enough to stand flat footed to try and catch my breath.

I draw back enough to look down and see Becky smiling up at me. "Good one?" she asked. "Fuckin' A," I replied and moved my now softening cock back in, enjoying the feel of my cum and her now super slippery pussy. I move back and forth a few times and Becky says "Tina, I'm going to catch his cum when he pulls out, watch." She pushes herself up on her hands and drops her head to look back.

I slowly withdraw and watch in amazement as a gush of my semen dribbles out into Becky's open mouth. Tina says "Oh God that's so hot," then Becky lunges her head up and puts her mouth around her pussy and starts to lick and suck our combined juices out of her. This prompts Tina to say "Oh shit, ok we're doing this then."

Becky, with her mouth never leaving the pussy she was enjoying, just murmurs an "Mmhmm' as I make my way to the chair and fall back into it, I'm content with watching this happen.

Tina draws her knees forward a bit so she can get comfortable and eases her pussy down so Becky can lay her head on the bed. Becky has started moving her hips suggestively now, urging Tina to take the leap and return the favor. She looks over at me and I urge her on. "Go ahead sweetie, I want to see you do it."

She smiles at me then turns her head and lowers it. I get out of the chair and get to my knees beside the bed, leaning my elbows on it next to them. Becky is fully immersed in her task, I can hear the slurping and sucking going on. Tina takes one last look at me then lowers herself to stick out her tongue and get a taste. Running it down her cleft then back up Becky once again murmurs her approval. Tina comes back up, licks her lips then dips her nose down and takes a big sniff. "You smell so good" then she starts eating her friend in earnest.

I try to get a good look but it's not working. Her head is in the way, so I move around to watch Becky work her magic. I stand to move closer and hang my cock down close to her mouth. She pulls off of her pussy and I push my half hard cock into her mouth. She sucks it all the way in getting all the fluids off and almost spits it back out and says "Go sit."

I chuckle and do just that and watch an incredible show. The more experienced Becky expertly licking and sucking all the right spots and the blonde novice a little hesitant but getting into it. I hear Becky start to moan louder and say, "My clit honey, suck my clit." Tina uses her left hand to pull back on the top of her pussy then attacks her clit with her tongue. I can see her running circles around it as Becky cums, dropping her head back and screaming "Yes, yes, yes!"

Tina drops her head back down to lick and suck her friend's juices, cleaning her up a little. She then lifts herself off of her and lays down. Becky spins herself around and crawls into Tina's outstretched arms and snuggles in for a big hug and a kiss. I see their tongues lazily moving as the kiss dies down. There's eye contact going on, unspoken words passing between them saying something very special has just happened and their relationship is changed forever.

I reach for the closest beer I see and take a swig but it's warm. I look over at the clock and see five after one. I glance at the girls and see that they're still looking at each other and I almost hated to break the spell but I ask, "Do you guys want to keep this going?"

Tina blurts out "Yes!" and then realizing her eagerness she covers her mouth and turns bright red with embarrassment. It's obvious she wants to play with her friend again. "I mean, if she wants to." Becky smiles and says, "Of course I do honey, I've wanted you for so long." That piques my interest so I say "Let's take a break. I have to piss, can one of you guys pour out these old beers and grab fresh ones? I'll get some more coke out on my way back."

I walk to the bathroom and leave the door open but no takers this time. I hear them giggling and moving around in the kitchen as I finish my piss and come out to head to the living room. I pass them in the hall and see they've gotten into the closet in the bedroom, and each are now wearing one of my dress shirts. I notice it's cooling off in the house, the old a/c unit finally catching up since it's now probably only 78 degrees or so outside. I walk over to the thermostat and kick it up a few degrees. I hear them go into the bathroom and shut the door. I smile and think there will be no more pee games now that they have each other to play with.