One Wild Night

Story Info
Me With Two Beauties and a Bag of Coke.
9.5k words
4.7
4.7k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
1nut1der
1nut1der
43 Followers

This is my first attempt at publishing a story, it's based on a real life experience I had in my younger days. All names have been changed. It includes cocaine, and has a little watersports and light anal play. I hope that it turns you on as much as it did me that night. Special thanks to the amazing Eliza Loo for the editing help.

As I sit drinking a hot cup of coffee on this lazy Sunday morning, my mind wanders back to a similar Sunday morning long ago. I was young and full of adventure then, working hard during the week and partying just as hard on the weekend. More often than not, during that particular time in my life there was a little cocaine involved on my weekend excursions, and along with that came a bevy of willing women, the kind of women that loved to party and get a little wild.

It was 1989 on a Sunday morning in Florida when I looked up from my cup of coffee to see her standing in the doorway, naked except for the sheet wrapped loosely around her.

"Morning" I say as I motion for her to sit and get up to get her a cup. Bringing back her coffee I notice the sheet is no longer covering her, she's sitting on it and her amazing tits are on display.

"Tylenol?" she asks. I oblige her and bring a glass of water back with me. She looks rough, her hair a mess and bags under her eyes. Taking two and downing the rest of the water she looks me in the eye and asks, "Any coke left?"

"Wait until Becky gets up and I'll give you two a snoot full for the ride home." I reply and watch as she chokes a little on her coffee before chuckling as she says, "I'm Becky!"

"Oh, sorry," and thought for a minute before saying "Then...Tina?" as I motioned to the bedroom.

"Yup, if we're waiting can I take a shower?"

"Absolutely" I replied. We got up and I showed her where everything was, openly ogling her very nice ass and remembering how my tongue worked it last night.

'She can't be more than five feet tall' I think to myself. On the way back I peeked into my bedroom and saw Tina lying on her back, left leg stretched out and her right bent at the knee giving me a great view of her light brown bush. I move into the room and sit on the bed, trailing my fingers around her tits, then leaning down I whisper in her ear, "Hey beautiful time to get up."

"Mmmm ok" she says and blinks her eyes open. Sitting up and rubbing her eyes she says "Oh fuck that hurts" and flops back onto the bed and stretches, giving me a wonderful view of her voluptuous body. As tall as my five eight she's well-proportioned and sexy as fuck.

She sits back up and I help her stand. I glance down at her tits that are swaying back and forth, they're nice with pale areoles the size of a tollhouse cookie and light pink nipples that are long even before being stimulated.

"I need to piss, now" she says. I say "Becky's in the shower now, you can go in." She nods her head and hurries off. Watching her shapely ass disappear into the bathroom I start collecting beer bottles and reflect on the crazy night I had with these two women.

It started off with a couple of my friends and I having a few beers at the local watering hole. One had to work in the morning and left around eight, leaving me and Dave to ourselves to find some fun. I'd been thinking about scoring some coke all week and asked him if he wanted in. He declined, having family obligations the next morning. So, I put the call in, he had one more beer and left.

So there I am; it's now nine thirty and I'm back at the bar with a healthy bag of coke and no one to party with. I go to the bathroom and get in a stall and do a couple quick bumps from the end of a key. Then a couple more for good measure and put it away. Checking my nose on the way out for any telltale residue, I saunter back out and take my seat. The bumps are hitting now, that feeling of euphoria washing over me, instantly putting me in a great mood. Taking a big swig from my beer I spin around on my stool and survey the room.

The regular hard partiers are here, along with a few couples and some single guys over at the pool table. I look over to the wall with booths along it and see them.

A blond and a brunette, they're very good looking and talking and laughing. The blond gets up and comes up to the bar about three stools down from me and orders two more of those silly wine coolers that were so popular. I offer to pay for them. She turns her head to look at me, looks right into my eyes and sees my dilated pupils and watches me rub my nose and sniff. Her smile brightens and she says "Sure, why don't you grab your beer and come sit with us."

I do just that and follow her back to their booth. The other girl looks at me warily as the blond slides in and scooches over to let me sit next to her. I look them over as I sit down and like what I see. They're both wearing nice blouses and jean shorts. Two totally different looks, one blonde and voluptuous the other dark haired and petite, built like a gymnast.

The blond asks my name and introductions are made. Tina smiles sweetly at me, pushes a lock of her blond hair behind her ear and says "Am I mistaken or is your nose really happy tonight?" I answer, "It is indeed happy tonight, do you two partake?" I notice Becky has now straightened up and is smiling at me as Tina says "We sure do," then looks at her friend and says, "don't we Becky?" Becky nods her head in agreement.

"Well, I hope this isn't too out of line but would you two want to come back to my place where we can do a few lines without an audience?" They look at each other, Becky says "I don't know"...Tina looks back at me and says "We're not sure that's a good idea, after all, we don't know you."

"Ok, I get it. Do you know the bartender, her name's Georgia?" They both say yes so, I tell Becky to go talk to Georgia, she'll vouch for me. When you're high on coke you tend to just blurt shit out so I turn to Tina and say "Look, I just scored a quarter ounce. There's plenty to go around and who knows what'll happen back at my place, we'll play it by ear." I reached over and stroked the back of her hand lightly and said, "I'll get you a cab home later if you want."

I could tell she was warming up to the idea of free lines when Becky came back and asked Tina to go to the bathroom with her. I figured they needed to talk about it.

They took off and I went up to the bar and asked Georgia what she said. "I told her you haven't murdered anyone in a couple years now so they should be ok" and started laughing. I started laughing along with her, she shook her head and said "You're in, you fucking pussy hound. When's my turn?" "Next time, I promise," and smiled my best smile. "Yeah, yeah, yeah" she said as she headed down the bar to take another order.

The girls come back from the bathroom, all business now. "Shall we go?" asks Tina. "Ok." I answer and mentally take stock of the beer situation in my fridge at home. Thinking I have about a twelve pack I ask the girls if they'll drink beer at my place. They both nod their heads, so I call Georgia over and ask for 12 more to take home.

We finished our drinks, and I picked up the beer and we headed out to my truck. Piling into the front it's a little cramped for the three of us on the bench seat but we manage for the short ride home.

We made small talk on the way, the shorter of the two sat in the middle and scooted closer to me and whispered in my ear "Coke makes me horny, you up for some fun?" and rubbed her hand over my dick a couple times. I nodded my agreement and look over at Tina who's shaking her head and saying "You're a little slut!" We all laugh, and small talk ensued for the last few minutes home.

Once inside I tell them to sit in the living room and I put the beer away. Coming in with three cold ones, I handed them out and went to my bedroom for the mirror with the razor blade and straw on it. I glance at the clock, ten fifteen. Going to be a long, late night I think to myself.

Back in the living room I'm sitting between the two ladies and chopping lines. I'm more than ready for a fat one and they are almost salivating at the nice little pile I dumped on the mirror. Done with the chopping I slice out three big ones and pick up the straw and snort the first one. Handing off the mirror I lean back and pinch my nose and pull air in and let go at the same time, pulling the rest of the coke into my sinuses. The girls do some variation of the same thing and soon enough we're all leaning back on the couch letting the rush hit us.

"Oh yeah" I say as the feeling washes over my brain. "Fuckin'A dude" Tina says followed by a happy sigh from Becky who stands up and does that thing women do to take off their bra and pull it through the sleeve. Tossing it at me and laughing she says "It's getting' hot in here, turn on some music?" I point at the stereo "Have at it." She goes to turn it on, and I take a big whiff of her bra, smelling a little sweat and soap. This earns me an eye roll from Tina. I say "What, will yours smell better?" She comes right back with "Another line and you can find out."

I immediately turn and cut three more lines out of the pile, this time about half the size of the first. Music is now on and Becky dances back over and plops herself right next to me and leans down to untie her shoes. I hand the mirror to Tina who promptly inhales one of the lines. I do mine next and hand it to the now shoeless Becky. She does hers and we all take a moment to let it hit.

I look over to Tina and say, "bra?" and hold my hand out. She smiles and stands up performing the same magic her friend did. She hands it to me and I open it to look at the tag and squint to read it and she says "38 double D dude, now tell me if I smell better than her." I put one of the cups to my face and inhale loudly, making a show of it. I exhale and say "You guys use different soap. In order to make a fair assessment I'll need to go straight to the source." Laughing she says, "Yeah we'll see, who needs a beer?"

We all agree, and she takes off for the kitchen and Becky grabs my head in both hands and lays a kiss on me. I reciprocated and we swap some spit until Tina walks in with the beers. After a couple big swigs Becky leans over to me and says, "I want to spend the night, I don't care if she stays or not." I nod my head and stare at her dark eyes, taking in just how good looking she is. She's well put together, Mediterranean complexion with dark hair down to her shoulders and perfect eyebrows, cute little upturned nose and nice plump lips. Wearing minimal make up she looks great. I surmise they're both about my age, late 20's or early 30's.

I turn to look at Tina, a classic blond beauty. Hair up in a ponytail that comes halfway down her back she's fully made up with her face looking like she took a lot of time to put it together. A real girly-girl. Very hot.

Becky asks for the bathroom; I point at the hall and say "Second on the left." Turning to the other I say in a low voice "Your friend says she wants to spend the night, do you want to spend the night with us?"

"I don't know...I've never had a three-way. I'm not sure if I could...I don't know." With that she got up and walked down the hall. Knocked twice on the bathroom door and walked in. I figure they need to talk about it.

I finish my beer and lean over to cut more lines, pulling off of the big pile and taking my time to chop one way, pull it together and chop the other. Repeating the process until it's nice and fine. I carefully make three healthy lines and, quickly looking at the bathroom door, I pull a little bump to the front and snort it real quick because, well, I wanted to.

Becky comes out first and I ask her to get three more beers on the way back. They're starting to go down quickly now. When she sits down next to me I ask, "What's with her, is she staying?" She reaches over to starts to undo my shorts, fumbling with the button and says, "I'm not sure, I hope she does. I've been dying to go down on her, but she doesn't swing that way."

With my shorts now open she sticks her hand in and pulls out my cock. I'm half hard but that's quickly changing. She's softly moving her hand around inside my underwear, reaching to feel my balls. I start to unbutton her shirt when Tina comes back, grabs her old beer and downs it. Grabbing a new one she opens it and takes a huge swig. She turns her head and burps then looks back at what we're doing, then down at the lines.

I have Becky's shirt unbuttoned now, it's hanging open. I reach for the mirror and give it to Tina who does a line and hands it to Becky who sets it down on the table and leans over to do hers. As she does, I get a glimpse of her tits, nice handfuls with dark areoles and very hard dark nipples.

She leans back and hands me the straw. I do my line, grab my beer and take a big drink. Looking to my left Tina is leaning back looking at me. I go in for a kiss and she lets me, not moving her head but kissing me back. I end the kiss and turn to my right. She's smiling at me, and I lean down to kiss her, moving her shirt out of the way I cup her right boob, feeling the firmness. Squeezing gently, I move my palm in circles over her nipple, feeling the hard little nub before I use my fingers to pinch it lightly. She sighs, takes her beer and turns it up, finishing it. I take a big drink of mine and turn to Tina who was watching us with interest.

I move closer to her and lean in to kiss her again, this time with tongue. She grabs the back of my head and we start making out. I start to pull up her shirt, but she breaks the kiss and says "Hold on, I'll get it." I sit back and take a look at Becky, who now has her shirt off and is rubbing both of her tits. I watch her while Tina stands up to take off her shirt, pulling it over her head. Shaking her hair and using both hands to fix her ponytail I'm almost mesmerized as her full tits sway back and forth. I look back at Becky and she's staring too.

Tina says "Dude, I'm high as fuck right now." Walking to the standup fan I have in the corner she turns it on and stands there. Becky gets up and goes over to her and they share the breeze. I'm rushing pretty good too, the coke is good, and we've got about a gram up our noses.

When you have three people high as fuck on coke the conversation flows, often on topics that are completely mundane. I join them and we start talking about music, then the clock on the wall. At one point we're in the kitchen talking about the differences in cooking on a non-stick pan or a cast iron skillet. We're doing all of this while topless with a lot of brushing, quick squeezes and sometimes just blatant groping. We end up back in the living room and I sit on the couch. They're looking through my cassettes picking out something to listen to.

They're whispering something to each other. I look at their asses and see Becky slowly put her hand on her friends' ass, cupping her cheek. Tina swats her hand away while laughing and gives her a whining "Stop it! Every time we party you grope me!"

"Can't help it, I love your ass!" Becky shoots back. They both laugh and I stand up and kick my shorts off and head for the bathroom in my boxers.

It was quiet out there while I pissed, and I thought about how lucky I was. Two topless cuties and a pile of blow waiting for me in my living room. I headed back and yell out "Anyone need a beer?" Two yesses came back. They're really going down easy. Grabbing another round I head back and find the two of them sitting on the couch again, this time without the shorts, just panties.

Small talk ensues and we spend some more time getting to know each other, our jobs and lives. All the while ogling each other and flirting. Beer is flowing and we're having fun. It's warm in the house, I get up and go adjust the thermostat. I get back and pull the mirror towards me. They're looking at the coke with hungry eyes and I have to admit that notion just crossed my mind too. The beer is starting to catch up with us too, the girls are loosening up and I'm pretty buzzed now.

I cut three more lines and we snort them, all of us leaning back in silence as that familiar feeling overtakes us. Becky leans over and starts kissing my neck, drawing little circles with her tongue. She moves up a little and whispers in my ear "Let's get this party started."

I look over and see Tina staring at us. I take my left hand and run it up and down her leg. She spreads them a little and I run my fingers to her panty-clad pussy. Caressing and pushing the fabric in, I feel wetness and I look down to see a damp spot gracing the gusset of her light blue panties.

I feel lips on my right nipple and look to see Becky sucking it and staring at my hand moving back and forth in her friend's crotch. She stands up and takes her panties off then bends over to pull off my boxers. I lift my ass to accommodate her and at the same time I tug on Tina's panties. She stands and slides them down her legs revealing a light brown trimmed bush, in stark contrast to Becky's wild full bush of black pussy hair.

All of us are naked now, Becky decides to take control and asks Tina to help her move the coffee table out of the way. Both grabbing an end, they move it straight back about 4 feet. Becky takes her finger and swipes it across the little flakes of residue on the mirror where the last lines were cut. She wipes it across her top gum and then sucks it clean, looking me in the eye with nothing but sex on her mind.

Tina follows suit as Becky gets on her knees and moves towards me. "C'mon, give me a hand with this," and motions for her to get on her knees too. I'm half hard as I spread my legs. Becky grabs it and swoops down to take me halfway in her mouth, swirling her tongue on the way back up then releases my cock with a pop.

She points it towards Tina who moves closer, but instead jumps up onto the sofa and starts making out with me. I feel the warmth of Becky's mouth on my dick as she goes back to sucking. She clearly enjoys what she's doing and is making little noises and humming.

I'm loving all the attention and start to play with Tina's tits, hefting the full globes in my hand and pinching her nipples. We're kissing with passion now as I feel my cock go into Becky's throat. I make a sound of approval into Tina's mouth and jerk my hips a little. We break the kiss and I look down to watch her expertly go up and down, burying her nose in my pubic hair then coming back up for air.

Over and over, she does this and I feel the tingling start. Not wanting to get off yet I stop her. She looks at me with watery eyes and wipes her mouth with the back of her hand and smiles.

"Holy fuck you're good at that" I say. "I had to stop you, or you would have had a mouthful of cum." She smiles proudly and moves up to the couch, straightens her body and lays her head on the armrest. Throwing one leg up to the back of the sofa, she lets her right leg drop to the floor. I gaze at her bushy pussy and watch as she reaches down with her right hand and using two fingers opens herself to me. I see her dark brown labia spread apart and the pink of her beautiful pussy. Her other hand comes down and pulls her clitoral hood back to reveal a clit about as big around as my pinky finger and about a quarter inch long.

I feel Tina move closer to me and lean her head around to get a better look. She's got her ample tits pressing into my side and breathing heavily into my ear. We're both mesmerized as she takes her left hand and gathers some moisture and pulls it up to her clit and slowly caresses it. Leaning her head back and drawing in a hiss of air as she works it. "One of you needs to get over here and eat me!" she exclaimed. She looks right at Tina, so do I as I nudge her in that direction. "I don't know...I've never...go ahead Nick, show me how."

Inwardly I'm cursing because I wanted to see some lesbian action but outwardly I'm just fine with eating her. "Let's do a bump and take this to the bedroom," I reply and slide off the couch and walk on my knees over to that coffee table.

1nut1der
1nut1der
43 Followers