One Wild Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I go over to the corner of the living room and move a chair to get to the air vent I stash my drugs in. Getting the baggie of coke I hurry to the bedroom and pour another pile, holding the bag up to gauge how much I have left. I figure I have half of the quarter ounce I started with.

Stashing the bag back in the spot, I hurry back and am chopping the pile over and over again when they come back. Laying out three modest lines I snort mine and they come over and get theirs. At this point we're plenty high and it just takes a nice line now and then to stay that way.

We sat in silence for a couple minutes then I asked Becky, "So how long have you wanted her?" They looked at each other, then Tina answered, "She's been handsy with me for about ten years, and has been actually hitting on me for about three." I raised my eyebrows at that and asked "How old are you guys?" Becky chimed in and said I'm twenty nine and she's twenty eight, and you?"

"I turned twenty-nine a few weeks ago, how did you two meet?" Becky said, "At a party in '79, I had a new boyfriend who knew her boyfriend. The boys didn't last but we hit it off and have been friends ever since. After a couple more failed relationships we decided to just move in together and have some fun. Like tonight, this is fun."

"So you do this a lot then?" I asked with a smile on my face. Becky got up and took off her shirt and sat in my lap. Kissing me quickly she says "Pfft, hardly. We can't afford to party like this. You're very cool to let us do all your coke. Speaking of, why don't I suck your cock while you cut some more lines, I want your cock in me this time."

I motion for Tina to get the lines ready, so Becky gets to her knees in front of me and starts licking the side of my cock. "You taste like our pussies, and you smell like a bucket of sex!" I asked her if I should wash and she says "Nah, I kinda like it, it smells raw, almost primal."

She goes back to work and I'm starting to get hard again. Tina finishes the lines and holds the mirror under my face so I can do mine. She stops sucking long enough to snort hers as I lean back and enjoy the attention. Tina crawls back on the bed and sits over in the corner with her back against the wall. Becky stands up, grabs my hand and pulls me over to the bed, urging me to lie down.

She puts her left knee on the bed and swings her right over top of me and straddles my mid-section. Leaning down to kiss me she sticks her tongue in my mouth, and we wrestle them back and forth. I can taste what she was talking about, sex and sweat and pussy. It's not unpleasant but different than any taste I'd had before.

We keep making out as she reaches back and guides me into her. I thrust up slightly but she's doing most of the work. Breaking the kiss, she sits up and lowers herself all the way down on my hard cock. Moving her hips from side to side she settles all the way down and starts moving back and forth in small movements. Still adjusting to find the right spot she looks at me and says, "Don't move, it won't take me long to cum." I nod my head and lay there while the dark-haired beauty works her hips, finding the right spot inside while mashing her clit to my pelvic bone from the top. I look up to her face to see her eyes closed, concentrating on the thing that will make her cum the hardest.

Moving a little faster now, she's got her rhythm and sits all the way up, this prompts Tina to move closer and lean over and take her left tit in her mouth. "Oh fuck yes baby! Suck it, suck it." She grabs her head and holds it close, moving it to the other boob. Tina takes the hint and starts rotating back and forth, working her small tits.

Becky is moving fast now, grinding in all the right places to send her over the edge. We can hear her wet pussy making slurping noises. I can smell a fresh wave of her excitement washing over us. She grabs Tina around her shoulders and screams her name. Then her mouth opens in a silent scream as she goes over the top. At last, she screams loudly as it washes over her, I can feel her pussy clenching as she freezes and rides it out.

Tina lets her go and she falls onto my chest, mumbling about how good it is. Her breathing is ragged, her body is twitching, and her friend is petting her hair telling her how beautiful she was in that moment.

After a few more minutes of me slowly moving my dick in and out of her she rolls off and lays on her back. Tina lays next to her and holds her close, brushing her hair out of her eyes and smiling at her. Becky turns her head to look at me and we lock eyes, staring into each other's souls.

She breaks it after a minute and says "Holy fucking shit Nick. That was amazing, I don't get off like that very often." I smiled back at her and being the smart ass I always am, I replied, "Don't look at me I just laid there!" We all laughed, and she said "Well, you do it so well."

She looked at my half hard dick and told Tina "Go clean him up sweetie." Tina looked at me and raised an eyebrow as if asking me if that's what I wanted.

I nodded so she crawled over, got on her knees and took me in her mouth, licking up and down the sides then sucking me at a steady pace for a bit. Stopping at the top to use her tongue on the sensitive underside she looked me in the eyes and winked. My hips were jerking involuntarily, and I could feel the cum building.

She started moving her pretty mouth up and down, not able to take me in her throat but expertly using her hand with a twisting motion. She kept going for a couple more minutes, never slowing, and her technique took me over the edge.

The familiar tingling washed over me and I erupted in her mouth, pulse after pulse collecting in her mouth. While not as intense as the first orgasm it wasn't too far behind, and it took me a few seconds to come back to reality and when I did Becky was next to her and they were swapping my cum while making out passionately.

It was a sight to behold watching the two friends turned lovers kissing and staring at each other. I went to the bathroom and pissed and grabbed a towel. Wiping myself a bit then tossing it to the girls who took turns cleaning up a little. I finished my beer and laid down on the bed, the two beauties I met a mere six hours ago curled up on either side of me. Making sure everyone had a pillow and with the sheet covering us, we made idle chit chat and after promising to do it again sometime, we all drifted off after about an hour.

Waking the next morning at nine, I carefully slipped out of bed, making sure not to wake anyone, and got some coffee on. I sat in silence, thinking about the night before. It was amazing, never before had I experienced the raw wild sex we had all loved.

I grabbed a cup and went to shower. Now clean, I was on my second cup when I looked up and saw her leaning against the doorway, naked except for the sheet hanging loosely around her......

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Nick!" the loud voice of my girlfriend shouted. I jerked my head to the doorway and looked blankly at her. "Where were you? You looked like you were a million miles away!" I took a sip of coffee as my brain caught up with that fact it was 2023 and that sort of thing hasn't happened in a long, long time.

"Oh, good morning sweetie, yeah I was thinking about something that happened a long time ago." She replied, "Oh yeah? Do tell, you were smiling and staring off into space when I came in. You didn't even hear me."

"I will honey, let's get some breakfast then go back to bed for a while," I suggestively raised my eyebrows up and down a few times and she got the hint. "Well, wherever you were, go there more often if it affects you like that." I smiled back at her and said, "I'll tell you all about it in bed."