All Comments on 'One with the Clan Ch. 01'

by capn_doggy

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
capn_doggycapn_doggyabout 4 years agoAuthor
Author Here

If you like the story and want to support me, consider checking out my Patreon where you can get access to exclusive polls and stories.

https://www.patreon.com/capn_doggy

Also, please let me know what you thought of the story either here in the comments or through a personal message.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Damn! Good!

That was an awesome story. I really enjoyed the whole mystical aspect of this one. A few lines stood out to me in this one, but the top being on page 1, where it says, "My destiny swooped down on silent wings, snatching me away from my world of normality with raven colored claws." That was a brilliant line. Well done.

AerthoAerthoover 2 years ago

I've really enjoyed the other stories by this author, but I feel like this one needs a non-consent warning added to the start or at least to the tags.

The main character is drugged, kidnapped, and then raped (she is drugged/magically roofied so consent isn't really possible), which is very dark compared to their other stories.

WeezyfWeezyfover 2 years ago

“Cheeks shaded red with shame, and I ducked my head to the side.“ i thought the shame was the first to go?

"You were saying?" my tormenter cockily provoked, amused by my skewered expression.” Sigh so the mom is an evil bitch having fun tormenting her.

“ Beyond taboo and convention, she wanted me enough to take me. I'm valuable to her, cherished even, and I'm the one with which she shares this blessing.” how she twisted being raped and transformed by her evil stepmother who takes her pleasure by hurting her with “gutpunches” into feeling assured, cherished, loved and confident is beyond me.. feeling stronger then ever even..the magic doing its thing reworking her thoughts or did she have a nonconsent kink?

“It would've made tonight's ritual much more difficult."

The ritual...” hmm? No questions why she did the ritual/what the meaning was? Why she had to hurt her? Why she had a cock and why T DIDNT get a cock etc, maybe only those who can start their own clan are gifted a cock? Who what elves are? Aaaand what about the father lol. Maybe as i read along more will be explained.

“My mother's milky eyes stared up at me knowingly as she dipped her head to Leah's sex and began to lick. “ so Leah gets licked first while Thia hurtfully penetrated. And now the mother is even taking her girlfriend’s virginity and if T complains she gets a stern glare from her “mother”/mistress.. sigh unfair.

"This is gonna sound a little strange, but I think I'm in love with your mother's dick," Leah whispered in my ear.” So now the mom took them both for herself or something? They both love her instead of each other? Way to go for their budding romance.

“When I did recover, I turned toward my longtime friend and recently turned lover. "Hey, you doing okay?" You mean your mothers lover..

“The one where we lick each other's pussies until we explode into gooey piles of orgasms.“ did she not go crazy about her motherscock?

“For a moment, an unnatural surge of jealousy made me hold Leah tight before I could shake it off. I forced myself to release her.“ hmm why did she not have this jealousy when her stepmom took her and kissed her? Magic from the stepmom?

"I'll take it slow Leah. Trust me, I have no intention of causing you any pain." I find this weird? Did the stepmom not hurt them both but they love it or something? Why so careful/scared suddenly?

"Good taste. I'll have to show you some of my own collection the next time you're over." Am i the only one not being able to enjoy how the gf and stepmom are flirting with each other..and does the mom use those dildos on the father or something?

“ The next day was fairly normal, considering how unique the previous two had been. ” were they not supposed to have a discussion about worship/clan stuff? Or ask the mom about pregnancy/cock?

“Without seemingly flexing a muscle, she suddenly loomed, and I lost all desire to speak or ask any sort of questions.“ how domineering is this bitch stepmom, she cant even ask?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercapn_doggy@capn_doggy
If you want early access to stories, exclusive polls and stories, or information on my release schedule please check out my Patreon. https://www.patreon.com/capn_doggy Sorry for the long delay between stories but finishing up work on my thesis and graduating grad school took...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES