One with the Clan Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
capn_doggy
capn_doggy
1,048 Followers

Whatever she had been going to stay was lost to a jaw-cracking yawn. I laughed until my own yawn overtook me, bringing to my attention just how tired I was with all the excitement of the night.

"I think we might need to-" Another yawn forced itself from her mouth, interrupting her words again. "To postpone our discussion." She cuddled up into my chest, molding herself into my body, an adorable puppy looking for the comfiest spot to sleep. And sleep she did, promptly and deeply.

She's mine and I will protect her, I promised myself before following her into dreamland.

"Wakey wakey, eggs and bakey!" my insufferably cheerful dad cried out, banging a spatula against the corner of a pan that he was using to cook some bacon. I curled up deeper into the blanket and smacked my dry lips. Clenching hands found a mound of soft flesh. Last night's events dawned on me in a series of facts. The first of which being a very warm body sharing my bed with me, attached to the tit I currently was fondling.

Leah.

The second was a soreness that emanated from my pussy, similar but not the same as that of a hard soccer workout.

I was fucked. I actually lost my v-card last night and it felt gooooooood.

The final was the wellspring of power that shifted in the surface of my chest, urging me to take advantage of the situation and ravage my friend.

Does mother have to deal with this heat all the time? I'll have to ask her how to manage it.

"Why's it so hot in here? Haven't you heard of air conditioning?" Leah whined but made no move to release her own grip on my body.

I laughed and released her breast to stare down at her. "We wouldn't be so hot if you weren't so grabby."

"Not gonna happen. Thermostat is the only option," she said solemnly, holding me tighter.

"Bacon's getting cold," my father cried out, reminding us of his presence.

"You two are sweet. Scooch over," Shana said from the foot of my bed, surprising us both.

"Eep!" Leah and I cried out, each of us clutching at the other for safety.

Mother chuckled at our response, slithering in between our still naked bodies and pressing a kiss against each of our cheeks. "No more lounging in bed. A well balanced breakfast is important to start the day off right." She whipped the blankets off the bed and we screeched again. Waggling her finger at us, she moved to my closet.

"Mom!"

"Nothing I haven't seen before," she said, leering at us with a lascivious wink. Clothes from my closet hit me in the face, Leah's following shortly after, rumpled from their time on the floor after we'd peeled them off her last night. "Up and at 'em girls. Start of summer, any big plans Leah?" she asked while Leah and I got dressed.

"Um, I was probably gonna hang out in the library. Maybe go swimming at the pool. Oh yeah, mom also signed us up for family archery lessons every Thursday." Rising from the bed, she combed her fingers through her hair.

I watched Leah's butt with great interest until the moment she shimmied into her comfy jeans, covering it up and returning my mind to me. I threw on the t-shirt Shana had tossed me and rose next to Leah. Right into an encompassing kiss, my mother's tongue plunging into my mouth while she dipped me backwards.

"So hot," Leah muttered with envy.

"Let's go sleepyheads. Pancakes are ready," my dad called out up the stairs.

"I'll be talking to your parents Leah, setting up a weekly 'movie night' between you and Thia that I'll be chaperoning."

"Sounds good." Leah's tone made it obvious about the sort of extracurriculars she was imagining might happen at such a get together.

"Wasn't asking," mother said, goosing Leah's ass as she pushed her from the room. Kissing me again, she pulled me close enough so I could feel her dick when it pressed up against my leg underneath her tight yoga pants.

How did I never notice that before?

"We're gonna have a more in depth discussion tonight about your expectations as a worshiper of the Spider Goddess."

"Sounds good," I said in a breathless voice.

"Again, wasn't asking," she said, giving me the same smack that she'd given Leah. The stinging sensation somehow bouncing throughout my body, the heat shifting as it did until it settled into a burn of arousal in my crotch. "Also, your ears are showing."

Softly pinching the tip between her thumb and forefinger, she rubbed it. I moaned, practically creaming myself right on top of the bedspread, without any warm up whatsoever. Focusing, I pictured my old form, flaws and all, imagining my old backside hanging in the air in front of me. Bending all my will to task, I concentrated until I could practically taste it. Then, with deliberate smoothness, I stepped into the illusion. The magic draped over me, pinching slightly like ill fitted clothes until the spell settled. I looked at myself in the small mirror I kept on my dresser, looking for anything out of place. I frowned with a twinge of distaste as I examined my features. Tilting the mirror down, however, brought a smile to my face.

Maybe not all my flaws.

I gave my slightly heavier girls a toss as I bounced delightfully down the stairs to join my family for breakfast.

After we were all situated about the table, digging into some fluffy pancakes and crispy bacon that, despite my father's warning, were nowhere near cold. Leah was seated to my right, and my mother was directly across from me with father at her left. Mom took a sip of coffee and did a meaningful dip of her head at my father. Clueless, I shook my head. Her toe kicked lightly at my shin and her eyes glanced between my father and my friend. Understanding dawned, and I coughed, drawing the attention of my father.

"Dad, I have an announcement to make." Standing up, I reached down and grabbed my girlfriend's arm, placing a kiss on the back of her hand. She looked up at me in horror, but I continued to speak anyway. "Leah and I are dating."

Taking a moment to finish the bacon he'd been chewing on, he gave no indication of how he would react. My father had always had a pretty liberal outlook, but it wasn't like I'd been outspoken about my appreciation of the female form, maybe an occasional comment here and there. Unlike Leah, who was happy with her firm doors closed, back-of-the-closet policy.

'Sorry babe,' I mouthed down at her.

Dad swallowed, and took a sip of his coffee, obviously drawing out the moment. But I caught a hint of the smirk before it was hidden behind the rim of the porcelain mug.

"Ahhhh," he said, smacking his lips, relishing in the taste of the good joe. "That's the good stuff."

"Dad please, can't you see my girlfriend is freaking out here."

He finally did turn to Leah, who was doing her best to melt into a puddle and disappear into the basement. "Sorry sorry," he said, genuinely apologetic. "It's my fatherly right to take joy in my daughter's uncomfortable notice."

"Daaaaad," I whined, my eyes promising revenge.

"What? I'm happy for you two. All I can say is, it's about time. Both of you have been dancing around it for the last couple years. Adorable, really. But, I am glad you finally took the leap."

Leah blushed, but sat up straighter in her chair. Her fears went unproven by the blasé reaction from my father. I was proud of them both, and floated on that cloud throughout the rest of breakfast. Escorting my girlfriend to the door with a happy shimmy to my hips. She tried to speak on the porch, but I didn't let her, stealing a kiss for my own. Her shy smile reinforced that it wasn't unwelcome, as did the blush across her cheeks.

"I'll see you later and give you a call. I think I'll head home." A frown marred her lovely face, worry spoiling her mood in a way that made me want to take whatever it was and rip it to shreds.

Poison it, stab it, and bury it in an unmarked grave in the forest.

"Remember to tone down the PDA around my folks. As you know, I haven't exactly let them know my... orientation."

While I was an aficionado of both flavors of the human form, Leah was a one flavor kind of gal.

The one where we lick each other's pussies until we explode into gooey piles of orgasms.

I followed the trail of reasoning to its logical conclusion.

Leah needs to come clean to her parents.

Reaching out, I snagged her wrist before she could leave. Yanking her back to me, I hugged her tightly.

"We're gonna go tell your parents about us, right now," I said firmly, discouraging the argument.

"..." She said nothing, trying to swallow what I was saying, but finding it unpalatable.

"You trust me, right?" I asked, taking her head in both hands.

"Of course," she responded instantly and with complete conviction.

"I've seen how much you've agonized over this event. It's stolen entirely too much of your life. Your brain is far too awesome to be bogged down by all this worry. It's time to confront this boogie man and turn it into the moth-riddled sweater in the closet that it is."

She didn't say anything, but nodded before burying her face in my chest. She snuggled in and I let her take as much time as she wanted. Eventually she grew self-conscious and looked to retreat. I cut that train of thought off at the pass by giving her bubbly butt a quick pinch. She rubbed at the spot but I could tell I'd been successful in my redirect.

"You'll come with me? Right?" she asked in a heart-breakingly tiny voice. It was like she spoke in a four point font size.

I scoffed. "As if that was ever in doubt. I'll be with you every step of the way. A thousand wild horses ecetera ecetera."

"Love you Thia."

"Love you too Leah."

We walked over to her house, her hand trembling in mine as we entered her home. Her parents were adorable, sitting at their dinner table both of them with bulky readers they needed to work on the puzzle that lay scattered before them.

"Mom, Dad, I would like to introduce my girlfriend."

Wow, she jumped right in, feet first and no hemming or hawing. I'm so proud. Baby bird is leaving the nest.

Her dad blinked at her in confusion. "That's Thia. She's been your friend for forever. Are you feeling okay?"

"Harold!" her mother whispered accusingly, slapping his arm for good measure. "Not girlfriend. Girlfriend," she said, using an entirely different inflection and tilting her head to the side for emphasis.

If Leah got any redder, she was liable to spontaneously tomatoe-ify. I wrapped my arms across her stomach and laid my chin onto her head. She leaned back against me and clutched my arms for support.

"Oh honey," her mother said, eyes brimming with tears. "We're so happy for you. Both of you. I've suspected for a long time and I'm just glad you've found each other."

Did everyone know but us?

Leah almost collapsed with relief, tears of her own spilling forth.

"Come here baby," she uttered softly, opening her arms to her daughter.

For a moment, an unnatural surge of jealousy made me hold Leah tight before I could shake it off. I forced myself to release her.

But she also hesitated, gripping my wrist behind her back and glanced over her shoulder for permission.

My heart wept with happiness at her devotion and submission. Tilting my head, I smiled with my eyes and she jogged over to her mother, who was none the wiser to the silent exchange. It was nice to see my faith in her parents confirmed.

Leach's father heaved his rather sizable bulk off his worn leather chair. The loops of his jeans and his paunch swallowed his thumbs as he mosied over toward me like a temporally displaced cowboy. He tried to maintain a stern expression, but it was partially foiled by the joy I could see peeking out the creases at the corners of his eyes.

Two can play this game.

Adopting a cocky posture, I served him up a smirk and a wink. Together, they broke him like a salted cracker over a bowl of chili. His smile dawned across his face and he pulled me into a squishy gummy bear hug, and patted me twice on the back.

"Isn't this the part where you're supposed to question my intentions with your daughter?"

He laughed. "It wouldn't do me any good. I've known you since you were a wee little thing. You've always been a straight shooter Thia, and I appreciate that. If I'm worried about anything, it's about what she-" He pointed at his daughter. "-might manage to talk you into." He clapped my back and leaned in close to whisper conspiratorially. "I know that my wife, a quiet little thing, right? Anyway, she talked me into this thing where I-"

"Nananananana," I said loudly, drowning out whatever he'd been about to say whilst simultaneously pulling away and plugging my ears. "I'm not gonna listen to you talk about that. You're far too young to be discussing those things like a dirty old man."

A full-bellied laugh rang out and he clapped me on my back again. I was saved from any further talk of old-married sex by a girlfriend-colored, human-shaped rocket that glomped onto my side.

"Is Dad being weird again?" Leah asked.

"A little. But not any more than usual, and certainly not more than I can handle." I leaned into her, kissing the top of her head.

"Awww," her mom crooned from across the room, accompanying it with a single clap of her hands.

"MoooOOOm," Leah whined, going through approximately four octaves in a single word.

Shana's changes pulsed inside me, my goddess urging me to do... things. My hand crawled down my girlfriends back, slipping between her bare skin and panties. A delectable mound filled my palm, and I stroked it lightly, resisting the urge to give it a squeeze. Goosebumps sprouted on her flesh and she tensed, but didn't seek to pull away. I could feel the heavy pumping of her heart and taste the surge of arousal that blasted through her hormonally charged body.

I wonder if I could get her to orgasm right in front of her parents?

Arousal slick lips parted before my wandering fingers that lingered at the threshold without venturing deeper. Leah subtly shifted her stance, allowing me better access but I didn't take advantage. Deciding to pardon the execution of her decency, I withdrew my dew slicked fingers and waved her mother's way with faked shyness. Leah began to sink into the same headspace she'd occupied last night. The one where she'd lost her shyness, replacing it with the burgeoning sexuality of a nubile young woman.

Which makes sense because that is what she is.

I sniffed at her dew that coated my fingers, paying no attention to the conversation between Leah and her mother. The smell was already a fond one, bringing memories of the previous night to the forefront of my mind.

Therefore, I was quite surprised when she took off like a gazelle, hauling me along with her.

Or would she be a lion? Dragging me, the gazelle, back to her den to devour?

"Mom, Dad, we're going to my room. Don't disturb us. Love you, bye," she blurted out in a rush, hauling me towards her room.

Leah's mom said something I couldn't quite catch.

"I'm just glad she's not in danger of getting pregnant," her father boomed in that rumbly voice of his. "I remember when we used to-" The door to Leah's room shutting cut off whatever he'd been about to say. For which I was distinctly grateful. Although his words did raise an alarming point.

Shit. Could I get pregnant? Could we get pregnant? I mean, we weren't exactly having protected sex last night. In fact, most people would probably label it as unprotected. Note to self: ask mom about this later.

While I was preoccupied by the unusual biological quandaries that came from my mother's unique anatomy, Leah was digging through the bottom drawer of her dresser. She emerged with a very unexpected article of clothing.

"Where did you get that?" I asked, eyes wide and all thoughts of pregnancy obliterated from my head.

She looked almost giddy as she hooked her thumbs through the waist straps of the harness, parading it in front of her childishly.

"This little thing," she said, trying entirely too hard to be casual. "I ordered it as a sort of motivational totem before I asked you out."

"Ah. Those were the days. It seems like only yesterday that you drew me into that alcove at school and nervously asked if I wanted to go to a movie with you."

She snorted. "That's cause it actually was like a week ago you goof. Happy anniversary." Emerging once more from the drawer, she tossed me a translucent white dildo that flopped a bit in my hand as I caught it.

"I feel a little guilty, I must admit that I couldn't figure out why you were so nervous until halfway through the movie that you'd meant like a date, date. After that, I was so preoccupied about not being dressed up enough, and whether or not I should kiss you, I don't think I caught even a single word in the second half of that movie.

"Aww, really? I loved that movie. We'll have to go again."

"I'm not so sure. This new, strap-on having, dildo tossing you might do unspeakable things to me in the dark. I don't think I'd feel safe. I'd certainly have to bring my rape whistle, just in case."

She laughed and began to peel off her clothes while I fiddled with the tools of the trade in either hand, examining each closely. Tapping her foot impatiently she gave me a look. "Are you gonna stand there being sarcastic? Or are you gonna get undressed and equipped so you can slam that thing into my pussy?"

It was my own turn to laugh as I declothed. "You're such a D & D nerd. Equipped..." I scoffed as I stepped through the leg holes of the strap-on. Pulling tight on the nylon straps, the loops tightened snuggly against my thighs. Twisting and turning, the harness seemed secure on my body.

Now that the table is set, all that's left is the meat of the meal.

"Very true. But you love me anyway. You can't help yourself, I'm like a puppy constantly tripping over my own feet."

"That's an interesting self-image you've got there Leah." I turned the dildo over in my hand, examining the metal ring at my crotch.

How does this thing work?

"If you've got it, might as well use it. And I've got endearing awkwardness by the truckload. You doing alright over there?" Leah questioned.

"Not really, how do I fit the thing into the thing?" I asked, pointing at the too large base of the dildo and the seemingly too small o-ring.

"I actually don't know. I ordered it online and never worked up the nerve to try it out myself. But, ever since last night, I haven't been able to stop thinking about it."

"What if I..."

"No, that's not right. How about if we..."

"Ouch! Don't press so hard. I have sensitive bits down there."

"Are we idiots?"

"No, I don't think so," I said, still fiddling around with the dildo.

"Let me rephrase: We are idiots."

"How so?"

She pulled out her phone and unlocked it with quick flicks of her thumb.

"Oh, yeah. Why didn't I think of that? I snuggled up behind her and peered over her shoulder at the screen. "What does the internet have to say?"

After about half a minute scrolling, she found something. "The internet advises you to attach the penis simulacrum prior to donning the belt."

With the additional looseness that came for not having the harness tightened, it was child's play to slide the dildo into the o-ring. "Would you look at that..." Having once more put on the belt, my newly acquired dick hung off of my body at an angle.

"I think it's upside down."

"So it is." One quick twist later and everything seemed to be in place, the silicone base pressing against a patch of the nylon harness that was quickly becoming slick with my rising arousal.

capn_doggy
capn_doggy
1,048 Followers