All Comments on 'One with the Clan Ch. 02'

by capn_doggy

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
capn_doggycapn_doggyabout 4 years agoAuthor
Author Here

If you like the story and want to support me, consider checking out my Patreon where you can get access to exclusive polls and stories.

https://www.patreon.com/capn_doggy

Also, please let me know what you thought of the story either here in the comments or through a personal message.

WeezyfWeezyfover 2 years ago

“ something about my stepmother robbed my control, stealing control of all my senses like a radio broadcast hijacker” is she oblivious to the fact that shes magically dominated by her stepmom because of the ritual/magic?

“ A delicious purple worm, dangling between her legs.” any explanations on why she has one and Thia doesnt.

“Her hands tightened on my sensitive ears, her need for control outweighing her desire to keep me comfortable.“ why was Thia able to reign in her desire to maul Leah while the experienced stepmom cannot do the same to the one she supposedly loves and calls daughter.

“ It's the least I can do after she's protected and carried me this entire way.” you mean kidnapped for the second time?

“Throughout the day, I'd been thoroughly humbled by my obvious lack of information about my newly acquired culture. My naivety had been on display for many,“ OFCOURSE! I still dont understand why she never had the promised discussion with her “rapists” about her new clan/culture/magic…they couldve talked on the way about chrysalis or what theyre supposed to do there.. sigh.

"So cool," Leah chirped. "We should ask her to make our Halloween costumes this year. With her on our team we'll totally kill it." Can she not read the situation and the fear Thia is in? Annoying bimbo.

“Some of the vibrating tension left my mother's body and she looked over at me. "You're fucking lucky, you know that?" Can anyone be more bitchlike? She left her daughter alone to fuck some snake without telling her ANYTHING about whatever they are/where they are and leaving her alone and scared and now acting like its all Thias fault.

So why did we flee?

"I bet you're wondering why those are bad things? I bet it sounds pretty good." Finally she explains atleast something.

“ thousands of questions about what I'd seen on Chrysalis's streets bouncing around. My exhaustion muddled the words between my brain and my mouth, preventing me from voicing anything. ” not like youd ask anything even when not exhausted..

"Socializing," she provided with a mousy smile. “ 0 remorse for leaving her frightened daughter behind while she “socialized”. Fucking grade A bitch.

“Promises made, I settled back into sleep, grateful for my newfound mastery of it, a gift for being a disciple of the spider.“ she can wake up/sleep instantly? Is that what she means with mastery of sleep?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercapn_doggy@capn_doggy
If you want early access to stories, exclusive polls and stories, or information on my release schedule please check out my Patreon. https://www.patreon.com/capn_doggy Sorry for the long delay between stories but finishing up work on my thesis and graduating grad school took...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES