All Comments on 'One with the Clan Ch. 03'

by capn_doggy

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
capn_doggycapn_doggyabout 4 years agoAuthor
Author Here

If you like the story and want to support me, consider checking out my Patreon where you can get access to exclusive polls and stories.

https://www.patreon.com/capn_doggy

Also, please let me know what you thought of the story either here in the comments or through a personal message.

WeezyfWeezyfover 2 years ago

"During my morning meditations our Spider Goddess came to me in a vision.“ Will Thia also meditate/ gain strength/speed like her mother or will she always remain subpar?

“Our disguises are our first line of defense. Information is king, and you need to get in the habit of hiding your new appearance.” Glad she is finally teaching/telling her things.

"I know we were in a hurry on the way here, but don't we need some supplies if we're setting out on a quest?” Did she ever ask her questions about the wonders she saw in Chrysalis?

“Chi is rather famous for her pampering and she offered to show you the full experience.“ i dont remember her ever being offered a pampering experience? All they did is mock her as a child and laugh at her ordeal of trying to find her mother.

“ So many questions remain unanswered. Maybe this'll be a chance to start making sense of this crazy world I've fallen into.” ahfuckingfinally! The pregnancy/cock/father/goddess/worship/ etc..? Probably wont be answered.

“ Which left me alone to sullenly sulk and contemplate the fact that I didwant Aliza to do those things she was talking about.” ugh i thought shame/embarrassment was the first thing to go so why does she keep acting like a shy virgin all the time ffs. Not to mention in ch1 it said she could control her arousal or be above it? So why is she showing it so clearly.

"The cave was occupied. We'll have to clear it out to claim it for ourselves. It's been years since I- Actually, I should tell you what we're facing." Are we ever going to get some background info on the mother? She used to be in a clan? Who transformed her? Did she choose the father to marry because of Thia? Or was Thia a bonus find? Does the father know anything? What does he think of them being gone for days..

“ Somehow Shana managed to string them up by vines and, after a few delicate slices with her nails, began to collect the blue blood that dripped off them into wooden bowls. They were then thrown into a pit that opened up at her command just outside the cave, ” can our girl do this as well? Cant wait to see her graduate from useless to a bit usefull. Its Aliza that did the drugging/killing after all.

"Then let me be the first." After that, my tongue was far too busy with more important things than words. “ finally she is someones first! #Goawayleah

“ I resolved to treat her more like a partner, than a tool to be ordered around, despite what my instincts might want me to believe.“ Her instincts are there for a reason?? Whyd yoid introduce her cold cunning only to remove it. Here we have this bitch pleasing her mother without release for herself, pleasing Leah twice!! Without release herself and now this fucking minion as well! You dance around submission and dominance all the time yet do nothing with it.

“Thus, I have taken time practicing a small collection of self-defense alterations. “ maybe our heroine should do the same like with those moonlight blades instead of pleasing everyone all the time.

“None of this 'bear it in silence' bullshit. If it makes you unhappy, it makes me unhappy.“ is she not being like to her mother? Bearing everything in silence.. 0 questions or statements of her feelings.

“With a wave of her hand, she produced a vial of poisonously sweet smelling paste“ i hope Thia will learn how to open the ground or create/retrieve items with the wave of a hand.

“ Probably something to do with what Shana and I did to her. But I can't let her know.” Shana didnt even tell Thia that the ritual will change Leah.. sigh so many unnecessary secrets/lack of info.

"Lay down daughter, so that we may begin." How compliant is this Thia, not even asking begin with what?

“It was worrying that the longer I went without satisfying the desire, the less I cared about paltry concerns like consent and mutual attraction.“ finally!

“ Fearful because she might not want me to.” she literally wants to be told what to do and loves pleasing you.. why wouldnt she want to fuck..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercapn_doggy@capn_doggy
If you want early access to stories, exclusive polls and stories, or information on my release schedule please check out my Patreon. https://www.patreon.com/capn_doggy Sorry for the long delay between stories but finishing up work on my thesis and graduating grad school took...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES