One with the Clan Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Without looking, I gave a thumbs up in her general direction. Aliza tried twice to speak, each time I interrupted her, first with my fingers sliding under her ass to squeeze, the second by slipping my tongue into her delicate green pussy. Finally she got the hint and gave up, her lily-clad head falling back amongst the grass and weeds of the forest, moaning and convulsing like the sweetest toy I could imagine.

Turns out she could do a fair bit better than three orgasms. During the course of reducing her to a full handed five consecutive orgasms, I learned a couple things about Aliza.

One: She was a screamer. Full vocalization enough to scare the birds from their trees. She had no consideration of modesty and I fucking loved it.

And two: I cared for her more than the cold core inside would've had me think after I first met her. She had been there for me through everything in the last two days. And, as I laid with my head on her stomach, idly stroking her textured thigh. I resolved to treat her more like a partner, than a tool to be ordered around, despite what my instincts might want me to believe.

"I'm going to do better by you, Aliza," I muttered mostly to myself.

"If you do much better, sap is gonna leak from my vagina whenever you touch me. A pavlovian response to the pleasure you've seared into my body."

Smiling, I shook my head against her. "No, not that. I mean, with the trolls, I didn't think to ask you what you thought or could do. And in Chrysalis I treated you so poorly. You are a person and you deserve respect."

"Oh no anything but that," she sat up spilling me into her lap.

Huh?

"She is serious, Daughter. You're applying human sensibilities to a nonhuman entity. Skinwalkers aren't wired like we are. They want to be used. To be useful. Especially to their bonded. But ask them to generate wants and plans on their own." She winced, wobbling her hand. "It's iffy at best. One of the reasons I avoid bonding to them. Lots of responsibility and upkeep." Shana ruffled Aliza's head. "But the most loyal and accommodating helpers you could ever hope to find."

I blinked. A few times actually. "So you... want to be told what to do?" I asked, sounding out the thoughts in my head.

"Yes. The way you've been treating me is just fine. Please don't send me away though. And if I've done an especially good job..." She fiddled with her fingers and turned her head away to look into the forest. "Maybe reward me with an occasional nap?" She finished quietly.

Snorting a few laughs, I scratched at my head thoughtfully. "Okay then I guess." I kissed her thigh and she shivered, a fresh dose of her lovely scent spilling out from above me. "I'm still gonna thank you for your help."

"Oh, that's fine. You are welcome, mistress. It was my genuine pleasure."

"Oh, I know," I told her smugly, collecting her juices and licking them from my fingers.

"I am glad my taste is pleasing to you. And it seems like my petals now have some rejuvenative properties."

"I'll say. I was practically dead on my feet after you killed that troll."

"We killed the troll. You provided the weapon, I merely dealt the blow," she said, unwilling to let my contribution go unmentioned.

"That reminds me." I spun onto my stomach, legs dangling over my ass. My chin pressed into her mons just over my interlaced fingers. "At the start, when I vaulted the tree, what was that thing you did with your arm."

She held up her hand. Clenching her fist, the same lacquered blade sprang forth from her forearm. Thick and polished to a nice sheen, she rotated it so I could examine it from every angle. "This?"

"Yeah." I ran my hand along the blade. Surprisingly sharp, it only didn't cut me due to the enhanced physiology of my lilac colored skin.

"I have fairly advanced control over my body, as I believe I have demonstrated previously. Thus, I have taken time practicing a small collection of self-defense alterations. This is the largest of them."

"It's beautiful."

Her smile is so honest. It reminds me of Leah. I can't wait to get the two of them together.

"I deemed it prudent considering the size of the troll we were facing."

"Yeah. It was huge. And the thing that happened with it's blood... I about shit a brick the first time I saw it whizzing through the air." I made a gesture of my hand shooting in front of my face.

"Would you like to see some of the other tools I can make with my shifting?"

"Maybe later, for now it just feels nice talking to you. It's fun. And you're a friend I can at least discuss all this sort of otherworldly craziness that's invaded my life. Leah's been hit with so much mind voodoo that I need to censor everything so her brain doesn't explode under the weight of the knowledge that Mother and I aren't exactly human like she thought.

"... I'm your friend?"

"I mean... We took down a troll together, so what do you think?" I asked sarcastically before I began to second guess myself. My brow furrowed.

Maybe it wasn't as obvious as I thought?

"Don't you think we are?"

"You are my mistress. My feelings are inconsequential. But it pleases me to know you think of me this way."

I wasn't having any of that. "Bullshit. That ain't gonna cut it missy. We're a team. And your feelings matter to me. None of this 'bear it in silence' bullshit. If it makes you unhappy, it makes me unhappy. Capiche?"

She nodded, gaining a frown of her own.

"Good." I scooched so I could set my ear against her tummy, snuggling in to get comfortable. "Glad we have an understanding." Settling in, I almost immediately achieved a light snooze, not quite asleep but adjacent enough that some hours passed without my noticing. Even if it wasn't a complete nap, Aliza seemed to enjoy it.

"Girls, quit lazing about. The den is ready for us now."

Popping to our feet, the two of us hurried over to where Shana waited at the entrance to the cave. Narrowing down to a smaller corridor, the rough hewn walls seemed too small to navigate for the large bodied trolls.

"As you can see, I made a few adjustments. This passage will be easily defensible while also helping obscure the light sources and other things happening in the common area." Shana spoke with the same explanatory energy of a realtor showing off an open house. She led us to the common room, which was already fully furnished with a few comfortable looking couches. In the center of the room was an enormous stone cauldron, its edges decorated with various runes and the same long legged spider that once adorned my skin. The cauldron was empty, but there was a sense of ominous purpose to it, a foreboding energy that emanated from its depths, drawing me in with beckoning claws. In addition to the cauldron there was also a rectangular stone altar on the other side of the room. Compared to the cauldron it was simple in design. Although, what it lacked in fancy adornments, it made up for with the creeping vines that clung to the corner edges. I recognized them from the night that Shana indoctrinated me into the clan.

Could be fun.

Walking around it, I ran my hand along the smooth surface, licking my lips as I imagined Aliza restrained, peering up at me with begging eyes as I painted symbols along my face. I shivered and the vision vanished. My nails tapped against the stone as I tried to recover from the rawness of the desire.

"And over there are the bedchambers. Only two of them at the moment but the rock formation goes far enough that there's plenty of room for expansion." She rubbed her hands together eagerly. "All in all I'm quite pleased. The Spider Goddess was rather generous in leading us to such a place for our den." With a wave of her hand, she produced a vial of poisonously sweet smelling paste and turned her attention to the cauldron, milky eyes gleaming and elongated ears bouncing with anticipation. "Now, you two go and familiarize yourself with the place. I have a few more preparations to make before I'm ready for tonight."

We did as she asked, curiosity hurrying our feet as we went to look at the rooms. They were roughly the same. Just a bed and an end table for each. I assumed the one with the slightly larger of beds was to be Mother's, moving back to the first. I settled onto my bed, taking out my anwhyr. Aliza hovered off the foot of the bed, hands behind her back like she was waiting for instruction. Rolling my eyes, I patted the space next to me and she climbed in. I sent out the call to Leah and she instantly picked up.

"Hey there girlfriend," she greeted, her cheeks blushing at the final word. "How's the great outdoors?"

"Not so bad. We did a little..." I grinned and bounced my eyebrows suggestively. "Spelunking. Well, I didn't. But Aliza did. Well I did, but that was later."

"No. Way." Leah's astonishment didn't disappoint.

Our pillowfort discussions have always been something I've cherished.

I continued sharing a little bit of the details. "She's got a way with... well not exactly words, but I can say she has a very talented tongue."

Leah gasped. "You didn't?!"

Grinning widely at her reaction, I blew her a kiss.

"You horndog. Gosh, I wish I was there with you instead of here taking these stupid archery lessons. Although, I did finally get one over on Kelly," she offered up proudly.

"That transfer student who's always so smug, and tries to get you to compete with her like it's a rivalry?"

"That's the one. I don't know what it was but I think I'm going through a growth spurt or something, because I feel stronger than before. The bow is easier to handle and I can see the target so clearly. Even the instructor seemed impressed. He even asked me if I wanted to travel out of state for a competition. Kelly is already scheduled so they have a van rented."

Blinking, I tried to keep the guilty expression off my face.

Probably something to do with what Shana and I did to her. But I can't let her know.

After entirely too long without talking, I finally said, "That's great Leah. Do you think you're gonna go?"

"Nah. I don't think so." Her expression fell and I wondered at what could be bothering her. "I miss you. When do you think you'll be coming home?"

Her words cut through me like a pair of blades. I realized how uncertain she probably was with everything that had happened.

First we have that crazy sexual experience and then Shana and I take off without any bit of warning.

"Soon," I promised, vowing to myself that I'd do everything in my power to make it true.

Her expression brightened and she was her normal shy self. "Hey, after last time, I was sort of thinking. Do you wanna do that thing?" she asked, approaching the topic sideways, as if embarrassed.

Thing? What thing?

Coming up with nothing, I simply asked, "What thing?"

"You know..." She bit at the corner of her lip. "The thing." Her voice dropped to a near whisper. "The phone sex thing." Then she seemed to catch a hold of what she was saying and backpedaled. "I mean, if you have time. I don't want you to have to-"

"Absolutely. That sounds amazing. Give me a second to get into something more comfortable and I'll start." I jumped from the bed and began stripping. I'd only just gotten my top off when Mother called out from the common area.

"Thia, I'm ready for you now."

My blood ran cold and I was torn in two directions. On the one hand: Leah and not wanting to disappoint her. On the other: Both my body and my mind were urging me to go to Shana.

If only I could be in... two places... at the same time.

A slow smirk grew on my face. I gestured at Aliza, waving her to come over to me. A few whispered instructions along with a thumbs up over my shoulder and I was out of there. Aliza shifted, her clothes disappearing from her body. She returned to the bed where the anwhyr still projected Leah's image.

"Why'd Aliza take off like that?"

"... Shana needed assistance. Now, are we going to do this, or not?" Aliza spoke in a clipped, but reasonable facsimile of my voice.

Meanwhile, I walked, still half-naked, into the main chamber where Shana had been busy. Torches blazed in a circle around the altar. I called them torches, but they were more of an irregular blue flame that seemed to absorb the light, rather than emit it. They left the edges of the room shrouded in darkness, focusing everything in on the stone platform. The platform itself was illuminated by moonlight that filtered in through a hole in the ceiling that'd been cleverly concealed by a now recessed cover that blended into the area around it when it was in place. The single source of illumination left hanging shadows on Shana's face, giving it a tantalizingly sinister appearance. My nipples tightened on my bare tits.

"Lay down daughter, so that we may begin."

Sensing the heavy atmosphere, I stripped the rest of my clothes from my lower half and climbed onto the stone. I spared a moment to marvel at the cold chill that didn't seem to bother me as it was conducted into my body from the altar's surface. Shana painted the same spidery symbol across my naked flesh as the veins worked independently to secure me.

"I now impart upon you the third of our goddess' aspects, that of alchemy. The mixing and synthesis of poisons and potions using ingredients and catalysts. This plane holds many secrets, with this you can begin to unlock them." Tilting my head back, she poured a healthy amount of a viscous paste into my mouth. Holding it closed, she rubbed at my throat to force me to swallow. It was an interesting mixture of swirling purple and green and it burned and got lodged in my throat, beginning to burn like I'd swallowed a spicy pepper.

"There's only one more thing needed to complete the ceremony," she intoned, but it lacked her usual lascivious vigor. While speaking, she unsheathed her cock, removing any doubt to what the final ingredient might be.

This ritual was different from the first. It was hurried, colored by the mutual weariness invading both our bodies. Shana's cock was still magnificent, and I convulsed around it's hot length a few times before it finally released her seed inside me, making me feel all gooey and warm to my core. She placed an affectionate kiss on my lips before slipping from my folds, drawing a damp line across the stone.

"I don't know about you but I'm gonna go get some sleep," I told her, my eyes half closed. My hand slipped between my legs to caress the wetness there for a moment, before I swung my legs off the altar and hopped to my feet.

Shana chuckled. "It has been a long day, hasn't it?" She ruffled my hair. "Sleep well daughter. Tomorrow we begin to fortify and improve our dwelling. Together we will turn this place into a fitting home for our clan."

We walked arm in arm back to our rooms. A parting kiss made my lips tingle as we parted and headed for our respective beds.

Entering into my room I found Aliza waiting on the mattress, hands folded patiently across her chest, the anwhyr waiting silently in her lap.

"How did it go with Leah?" I asked, soaked in sweat and smelling of poultice and cum. Flopping into the bed, I was quickly embraced by Aliza.

"I think it went well. From what I could tell Leah seemed satisfied by the performance. An odd ritual, speaking sexually to another over long distances. I believe she was fooled by our ruse, but I don't have enough experience with you to accurately reproduce your vernacular. If you believe this will be a regular occurance it might be prudent to let me have some time sampling your vocabulary and tonal choices."

"That's true. We haven't exactly had a ton of time getting to know one another."

"Although, I must say that I found the time after the troll's death and the post hunt celebration deeply illuminating." Aliza feathered her fingers between her legs where I could smell remnants of her release as well as a newer burgeoning arousal.

"Sorry," I said through a yawn, my throat aching. "I don't think I've got those kinds of performances in me at the moment."

"I was not suggesting..."

"Just tell me about yourself while I doze off."

Her heart thumped hard beneath my ear and I could taste her excitement.

Probably more to do with the sleep than getting closer to me.

"Of course Mistress. I grew up with my mother, another dryad skinwalker, and my father, a faun that tended to and sold iduna apples. We lived on the southern edge of..."

I fell asleep in Aliza's arms, my tongue and throat still dancing from the remnants of Mother's magic. The ritual was still affecting changes as my goddess' magic seeped ever deeper into my soul.

And my mind.

My awareness rose slowly, surfacing like a submarine from the depths of the ocean. Tacky strands of some sort of substance ran in uneven lines across my back. My wrists and ankles were restrained by the slightly damp thread. I blinked bleariness from my eyes, expecting to see Shana in the midst of another kinky sexual escapade.

When I saw who it was, I snapped awake.

"Goddess," I stammered out with respect. And more than a little fear.

Power poured from her in unending waves, distorting the air around her, making it hard to look directly at her. She sat on a throne of bleached white stone that blended into the plethora of web-threads that were strewn across the small room.

"Good," she said, her voice soft like a whisper but strong. "You know who I am, that will make this easier."

Rising from her throne, she seemed to unfold before me. She stood tall, improbably tall, approaching eight feet or so at full, spindly height. And thin, too thin, with insectoid limbs that nevertheless seemed to execute strength. A black carapace like material covered the majority of her body between patches of pale skin. From behind her back, four wicked looking appendages curled into view, two from over her shoulders and two from down by her hips. Moving with uneven jerking motions followed by periods of inhuman stillness, they drew my eyes to their sharp tips one after another.

"Welcome to my service. I expect great things from you." The tips of her talon like fingers teased the vulnerable area under my chin and I tensed, my breathing growing labored on the verge of panic.

The Spider Goddess seemed amused more than anything else, a knowing smirk teasing the corners of her crimson lips but not reaching her eyes or her cheeks. She opened her mouth revealing her white fangs and long, blood-red tongue. A dark violet liquid dripped from her fangs, evaporating in an astringent cloud the instant it touched the heat of her body. I swallowed involuntarily, tasting a few of the particles as I did. My brain immediately went into overdrive, identifying and cataloging the components, deducing what it could do.

Before my magic- her magic -could come to a conclusion, she struck.

Moving like liquified lightning, her fangs pierced the nape of my neck and released their payload directly into my bloodstream. She remained plastered to me, her lips against my neck while her spindly arms held me tight. Three heartbeats later and she was done, the alchemy and potential tearing through me, intent on executing her tightly woven plan. She withdrew and sauntered back to her throne, where she seemed content to observe me.

I writhed in the spiderweb, the strands stretching a little but holding me tight all the same. The venom burned through my veins, ruthlessly stealing oxygen, reason, and thought. Grunting and screaming, I did everything I could to dispel the pain. My goddess just watched, sitting on her throne, staring at me above her steepled fingers. Every few seconds, one of her four carapaced limbs that protruded from behind her would twitch and fidget, but otherwise she was still. The pain lasted an eternity, the venom shredding the marrow from my bones. But time, as it is wont to do, eventually ground away at the encompassing sensation and I was left feeling shaky but normal. Gasping for breath, I had an instant where I thought that it was over.