One with the Hive

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thelxiope
Thelxiope
159 Followers

As she emerged, her eyes looked up to the majestic large bee-woman laying before her. A wide smile adorned her beautiful face. "You've awakened," she said. "You've emerged into the beginning of your beautiful new existence..."

Clara turned her head towards her legs...except there were no legs. Above her torso, she looked no different. Her skin was paler, perhaps. But from her waist down, her body was a thick white grub-looking body. A strange feeling twitched on her front...her vagina was still there, where her upper body merged with her strange new lower body.

Somehow, she didn't feel...afraid. Strange, yes. Concerned? Perhaps. Maybe her mind was just too clouded from the honey to realize what had really happened to her.

"Come," said the Queen. "Come feed, my new drone."

A sweet scent wafted into Clara's nostrils, something that smelled almost like honey but...not quite. It beckoned her, teased her...softened the worries from her mind. The Queen wanted her to feed...did she mean...

Clara crawled forward. Her arms did most of the work, but she figured out how to inch her lower body forward little by little. The Queen laid before her, one of those plump breasts hanging within reach of her...

Pressing her lips to the Queen's nipple, Clara began to suck.

Sweet honey flowed into her mouth. Her body erupted with warmth, energy, vitality...and another feeling started to grow in a certain part of her body. The Queen wrapped her arms around Clara as Clara continued to hungrily feed, drawing down mouthful of honey from the plump breasts before her. Her body shuddered with delight, her cheeks burned with the pleasure of breastfeeding, and her pussy...her pussy was dripping, clear fluids the colour of honey but not as thick as the other bee-girls.

Queen Mellifera rose up, lifting Clara up in her arms and bringing Clara to her other breast. Without hesitating, Clara started to suckle from this teat, swallowing down honey, her hand instinctively lowering down...

Moans escaped Clara's lips, honey trickling out of the corners of her mouths. She had started to finger herself, rapidly, teasing her clit with her thumb while her other fingers delved into her sticky sex. Clara couldn't stop suckling, and each drop of breast-honey that slipped down her throat make her touch herself faster, harder. Her body needed honey, her body needed to be sated...

Just as she swallowed down a mouthful of honey from the Queen's breast, Clara let out a deep sigh. Her pussy splattered her fluids over the Queen's stomach, each spurt making Clara gasp anew. Oh, by the gods...it felt so good, everything about this felt so good. Being held by the Queen, her climax, being fed by her Queen...

A feeling of fullness came over Clara. She rested her head between her Queen's bountiful breasts, breathing slowly as the last bit of ecstasy faded from her sex. Queen Mellifera held her in her loving embrace for a while longer, and while Clara would have loved to be fed more, to touch herself more, lying within her Queen's embrace was heavenly.

Eventually, her Queen let go of Clara, releasing her into the grasp of another bee-girl. "Take her to the nursery," Queen Mellifera said. "I'm certain she'll be all too willing when it is time for her to grow further."

Though a pang of sorrow shot through Clara as she was carried away from her Queen, the scent that filled her nostrils reminded her of Mellifera's love, her passion for her servants...

Without thinking of it, Clara began to finger herself again.

* * * * *

The nursery was tended to by several of the "feeders", as one explained to Clara. They were the huge-breasted bee-girls, tasked to watch over and nourish the newly-transformed humans like Clara.

The feedings were just like being nourished from her Queen's own teat. The feeder bee-girls let her suckle sweet honey from their breasts. Eventually her body longed with desire, and either the feeder or herself would begin to pleasure her, often bringing her to a second orgasm before the feeding was through.

Clara still couldn't move very far or very fast in her current state. Her lower body still felt useless, burdening. One of the feeders explained it to her. "Those who are reborn as our kind are first molded into a larval form," the feeder had said while Clara suckled from her. "Once you mature, it'll be time for you to return to our Queen's womb. Then you'll emerge as a full-grown bee, ready to serve our Queen faithfully."

It wasn't long until others joined Clara in the nursery. Like her, they were women from Eythe who had also been turned into larval bee-girls, their lower bodies turned into white larva-like bodies. As the nursery filled up, several more feeders joined the nursery to tend to all of the hungry larval bee-girls.

The second other girl to join Clara in the nursery was the first to come onto her after a feeding. Clara could see the desire in her eyes, could smell the leaking desire from her pussy. That aroma aroused Clara, and soon she found herself teasing her nether lips, preparing herself.

The other girl lifted herself onto Clara, both girls using one arm to hold each other tight against the other's body. Their other hand slipped into each other's pussies, rubbing all around inside and listening to the other's gasps to find the most sensitive spots. Clara kissed her partner over and over, moaning at the feeling of their breasts rubbing together, gasping at the rising tension in her sex.

Then it came, and moments later, her partner's pussy gushed with fluids. Clara held her partner in a loving embrace, the two of them drifting into slumber in each other's arms.

Once more had joined the nursery, one other girl had crawled over to Clara while she was being nursed. The girl squeezed between Clara and the feeder bee-girl, placing her mouth over Clara's pussy and starting to slurp and lick at her. Honey splashed from Clara's gasping mouth at first, but she managed to keep her lips tight to the feeder's teat as the tongue in her pussy brought her needy body to orgasm. The other larval bee-girl lapped at her leaking sex, as if her pussy could taste as wondrous as the feeders' breast-honey.

It wasn't long after that Clara began to desire the aroma from another one of the larval bee-girls' pussy. Inching her way over, Clara threw herself onto the girl's plump larva-body, pressing her face against the moist, warm slit. Her mind flashed memories of her Queen's womb, the intoxicating confines of Mellifera's sweet body...

Clara didn't even think of her own inexperience, only her desire. Her tongue played around the slit, provoking long moans from the other girl. Sticky fluid started to coat her tongue, but she needed more. Pressing her face tighter against the pussy, Clara slipped her tongue in as far as she could, lapping around the inside of the vagina. Every now and then, she turned her attention to her partner's clit, gently pressing upon it and around it with her tongue, much to the obvious delight of her partner. The moans her tongue provoked flared Clara's own desire, and soon she was fingering herself, rubbing her clit, needing to orgasm...

The pussy before her began to squirt delicious sweet fluids over Clara's tongue and face. She lapped up the sweet juices, the taste bringing her that much faster to her own climax. Gasping and inhaling deep in the fragrance of her fellow larval bee-girl's snatch, Clara let her pleasure wash over her before rolling off of her partner's body and drifting into slumber.

And then there was the time that...Clara caught a strange scent. An aroma that flooded the nursery, flooded her nostrils, flooded her very being.

The others, both the feeder and larval bee-girls, were just as affected. The girls pleasured each other, pleasured themselves, suckled from the feeders and sucked on each other's breasts. Clara's mind vanished into a cacophony of moans, gasps, and orgasms. She barely realized when the insatiable need to mate passed, and was among the last of the larval bee-girls still playing with each other.

Her existence felt so...simple. Fulfilling. Intense. Whatever vague memories of the time before she was reborn from her Queen's womb couldn't compare to the bliss and happiness in her heart.

And each time she drifted off to sleep, Clara dreamed of Queen Mellifera's womb once more, longing for the day she would return to her Queen...

* * * * *

When Clara came to several days later, she was in the arms of a bee-girl, being carried through the tunnel between the nursery and throne room. As she entered the Queen's chamber, the powerful aroma of her Queen's honey overwhelmed Clara's mind and body. The bee-girl carrying her placed her before Queen Mellifera, who rose from her throne, hovering above Clara.

"It's time, my lovely little larva," her Queen said, holding the end of her dripping bee-abdomen before Clara. "Do you recall your resistance before I took you into my body for the first time? All of you foolish humans struggled...and now look at you. Beautiful and so very willing..."

Clara eyed the slit before her. Instinctively, she inched forward, holding onto her Queen's bee-abdomen as she started to lap up the sweet honey, pressing her tongue and face against her Queen's sticky sex.

"Hmm...so very willing..." said Queen Mellifera, chuckling. "I know you desire to serve your Queen, but now, my dear larva...it is time for you to come into my womb once more, to emerge as a beautiful drone."

Her mind filled with delight at the prospect, Clara immediately thrust her head into the widening pussy before her. She stuffed in her entire upper body before the Queen's vaginal muscles started to pull her in deeper, lifting her larval lower-body in with the rest of her. Clara squirmed as she went further in, and before long the intoxicating fragrance of her Queen's vagina drove her to wild masturbation. Her body erupted with pleasure time after time as she slid deeper into the moist sticky confines, with more honey splattering all over her as she wriggled within. Clara swallowed down as much of her Queen's honey as she could, her body's burning need only growing with each taste.

The honey began to coat her, filling her entire being. Clara closed her eyes, feeling a deep restful slumber coming over her. How she wished she could remain in her Queen's womb forever, never leave the warmth and comfort of her Queen...

...but her Queen longed for her to complete her transformation, and Clara was happy to serve.

* * * * *

Clara's eyes opened once more as the vaginal muscles around her pushed her body towards the light. Thick honey splattered all over her, rushing along with her body as she slid out of her Queen's pussy.

Lying on the floor of the throne room, lapping at the honey around her, Clara heard her Queen speak. "Rise, my beautiful new drone."

Clara pushed herself upright. She had legs again, and a heavy weight behind her attached to her buttocks...a plump bee-abdomen. Her wings fluttered with delight, almost lifting her off of the ground without thinking about it. The antennae that poked through her golden flowing hair twitched as her eyes met her Queen's happy smile.

"So," Queen Mellifera said, "I imagine you're pleased to have given in. How foolish were you to resist your Queen?"

"My Queen," Clara said, placing a hand upon her chest, feeling her own breast, realizing it had grown somewhat larger and more...sensitive. "I am your faithful servant."

"Of course you are," her Queen said. "Now, for your first duty...return to the nursery. Bring me the next to become a full-grown drone."

"Yes, my Queen." Clara forced her wings to flap, quickly taking off and hovering in the air. She was flying! It felt so wondrous to soar through the air, feeling like she didn't weigh an ounce. Not that she didn't feel her new bee-abdomen dangling...with a warmth at the end where she knew her new pussy was.

A scent wafted into her nostrils. Her Queen was pleased with her drone's happiness...but it was time to fulfill her duty. Smiling, Clara flew off to the nursery, knowing the rest of her fellow former humans would cherish returning to their Queen.

* * * * *

Clara had the privilege of watching each and every one of the larval bee-girls be taken into her Queen's womb, to be reborn as a beautiful new bee-girl drone. Each of them bowed before Queen Mellifera, before she assigned them a duty, sent them on their way, and ordered Clara to bring the next.

Once the last emerged from the Queen's abdomen-pussy, masturbating in the puddle of honey she laid in before being commanded to rise and given her duty, the Queen's eyes returned to Clara. "Hmmm," she said, chuckling as her eyes met Clara's. Clara's body burned with desire, her pussies dripped with need. "You...I've taken a liking to you. I shall have you stay here for now. Until..."

Screams started to echo into the throne room, coming from a black-haired young human woman who squirmed in the arms of a bee-girl drone. As the drone hovered before the Queen, the human girl in her arms glared at Queen Mellifera in terror, becoming very still.

Glancing to Clara, the Queen said, "Go on. Take her...and bring her to me."

The prospect almost made Clara's body erupt with pleasure. Containing her excitement, Clara flew over to in front of the terrified human. She had already been stripped of her clothes, and was a cute thing, not well-endowed but not unattractive either.

Clara closed her eyes for a moment, feeling her abdomen-pussy spreading open, dripping all over the floor. "What..." stammered the human girl, "w-what are you going to do?"

Leaning forward, planting a kiss upon the girl's shivering face, Clara said softly, "Do not fear. I promise you, you will be happy to serve our Queen." She moved back just an inch, bringing her bee-abdomen upwards...

...and she slid her opening over the girl's legs.

Clara gasped aloud, shuddering with the sensation of the girl entering her pussy. By the gods...this felt beyond euphoric. The girl's shuddering made every inch she touched inside of Clara flare with pleasure. She leaned in again to give another kiss. "There is no need to fear. You'll cherish joining our hive..."

She moved her abdomen up further, taking in the human girl up to her waist. Her body's muscles started to pull the girl in, with the drone holding her forcing her arms into Clara's slit. Just as the girl's breasts slid through Clara's pussy, her entire bee-abdomen burned with intense heat. Her vaginal passage squeezed around her insertion, flooding with honey that squirted out from around the girl within her. A squeal left the human girl's throat as Clara continued to pull her into herself, watching her fearful eyes vanished into her abdomen-pussy.

As her slit closed upon the human girl, Clara turned to her Queen. Mellifera had risen from her throne, hovering before Clara, her abdomen-pussy leaking a steady stream of wondrous-smelling honey. The girl in Clara's womb kept wriggling, and while she'd probably bring another orgasm just from her struggling, Clara approached her Queen. Her slit opened, pressing tight against Queen Mellifera's abdomen-slit, as her muscles began to push the girl out of her vagina. Queen Mellifera held Clara close with one hand, the other sliding between the nether lips at Clara's groin, and before long Clara felt herself orgasm once more, honey spraying from both her original pussy and spurting into her Queen's womb, along with the girl travelling between their wombs.

Just as the legs of the girl left Clara's vagina, she orgasmed again. Her abdomen dropped away from the Queen's, leaking honey all over the floor. Her eyes glanced down, watching Queen Mellifera's abdomen-pussy close upon her newest eventual drone. By the gods...that had been the most intense pleasure ever. And not merely the physical pleasure, the bliss of being brought to orgasm by her Queen's hand as well as the writhing body in her vagina making her abdomen erupt into pleasure...

...it was the feeling that she had helped another on their way to becoming a happy member of Queen Mellifera's hive.

Clara landed on her feet, staring up to her Queen's contented smile as she laid upon her throne. One of the attending drones hurried to her pussy between her legs, eagerly lapping at her sex. Her Queen beckoned to Clara, and Clara immediately hurried over to her Queen's drooling abdomen-vagina, lapping at the slit and slurping up all of the sweet royal honey that she could.

With a soft laugh, her Queen said, "Quite an eager new drone you are, aren't you? I think I shall have you serve with the swarm...to bring more women to my hive, to join our kind. No matter how much they protest, struggle, weep...you know how they'll embrace their new life in the end. And should you serve me well, my sweet little drone...I might allow you to pass on more new drones into my womb. How does that sound, my sweet drone?"

Clara's mouth was too busy tending to her Queen, but the mere thought of what her Queen spoke of brought her hand to the pussy between her legs.

Thelxiope
Thelxiope
159 Followers
12