One Year After The Reunion Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carol and I look at each other wondering who is on the other end of this phone conversation. With the cell still stuck to her ear, Stacy serves up scrambled eggs, bacon and toast. I grab coffee cups from the cupboard and pour us all a strong dose of java.

Stacy continues with her conversation," Yes, all night long... Yep, very hard... At least three times... Three-thirty in the morning, can you believe it... I'll have a hard time sitting for a couple of days... Sure, let me give him the phone."

Stacy hands me her cell phone.

"It's Tess; she wants to say 'hi'. Hey Carol, Tess says 'Happy Birthday', and she wished she could have been here. She is sorry she missed out on all of the action last night. I think she is very horny right now."

I take the phone and hear Tess's sweet voice for the first time in many months. She is so happy to hear my voice and wants to know all about the last couple of days.

"I'd love to tell you in person... I tried calling you as soon as I got up here, but your line was disconnected... I know, thank goodness Stacy's didn't change, I don't know what I would have done."

I listen to Tess's golden voice, "Please Rob, come up and stay with me. I'll take some time off from work and show you around. I have some favorite restaurants I'd like to show you. Gawd, I've missed you. I think about that weekend all the time, especially in your Mustang and in my spa. I'm sure you know what I do when my mind starts wondering."

"That's a picture I'd love to see."

"I hope the girls haven't worn you out, I hope there is some left for me. So you finally got to enjoy Carol. Isn't she something? Once you get her to loosen up, of course. I want all the details when you get up here. Please leave today, that Stacy has had you long enough. I don't want you to get too attached to her, although I know that's an easy thing to do."

I finish my conversation with Tess, "I will see you very soon... Yes I will... Oh, I hope so... Yep, love to you as well."

I end the call and tell Stacy and Carol that Tess sends her love and looks forward to the next meeting of the girls club. Stacy grins and Carol blushes. We continue with our breakfast and talk about Tess's life up in Boise. I guess I will soon find out first hand. Nothing is mentioned about our celebration last night, although it's in the back of our minds. It was truly monumental.

Stacy laments, "Well, I guess you'll be off to see Tess. I'm sorry to see you go. I'd love to chain you to my bed and keep you here. Maybe I'll drive up to hang with you guys later on."

Carol pipes in, "Chains would be fun." She then blushes once more.

"We'll have lots more time together. I really do think I'll retire here in Idaho. I'm ready for a change."

This comment changes Stacy's demeanor immediately. She has a big grin on her face and stands up to give me a big kiss on the lips. She forces her tongue into my mouth as we press our faces together.

She exclaims, "Here's to the future."