One Year Internship Ch. 05 – Interview 4

Story Info
Megan interviews with finance.
5.2k words
4.65
5.9k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER 5 -- Interview 4 (Stella - Finance)

The walk was uneasy. I tried to control my breathing. I needed to get myself together. I tried to shut off all the voices in my head. I stopped outside the door and took a very deep breath. From other side of the door I heard a woman's voice, "Megan, let's go please."

I had not knocked. How did she know? My heart was pounding. I turned the knob and opened the door. As I walked in I saw Miss Johnson sitting behind her desk. She beckoned me to come to her. As I got closer she pointed to one of the two chairs facing her desk. I sat down and tried to portray a posture of confidence. She was on a phone call but still looked at me for the longest few minutes of my life. I held her gaze almost as strongly as I was holding my breath.

I could only see the top half of her. She was very pretty with shoulder length wavy jet black hair. Her pale skin popped against it and the dark navy blue sleeveless dress she was wearing. She had very pronounced cheekbones and her eyes were large and bright. Her makeup was well done and the slightly mauve lipstick finished her face very nicely.

Finally she ended her phone call and broke the silence. "Megan, I know it is not your fault that you are late. But you are going to be effected. Instead of you having a lunch by yourself or maybe reconvening with Nicole, you will be having it with me. It is 11:30 now and you are supposed to meet with Victor at 1 pm and I'll be damned if I am only going to get 30 minutes with you."

I exhaled and nodded my understanding.

She continued, "On the positive side, I have asked Beatrice to bring us in lunch. I made an executive decision on what you might be interested in. I apologize ahead of time if it is not to your liking."

I replied, "It is okay Miss Johnson. I am happy that you are willing to see me."

"Good answer Megan. As you may have picked up on, each of us have a different set of questions we are going to be asking you. Each of us has different things we care about. Just like each of us have different tastes when it comes to sex. So I plan to ask you my questions and then test you out just like the others. But I will warn you. I am not as gentle as Matt or Nicole or probably anyone else you will see today. Although, who knows what Victor has planned."

A light knock on the door interrupted her. "Enter!" she shouted. When she saw it was Beatrice she got up to meet her. It gave me a chance to look around the room briefly. It was similar to Matt's office that I just left. The bookshelves had way more books than it did doodads. I noticed the door next to the bookshelf this time, which I assumed also led to a bathroom. She did not have a couch; however, but instead had a large conference room table with 6 chairs around it. That is where I spotted the two women.

Beatrice was an older woman, slightly overweight. She dressed very conservatively with a flowery dress that went to her knees. She seemed to be a nice mixture of pleasant and all business. She was pulling things out of a canvas bag and placing them on the conference table.

When she finished Stella asked her, "Can you come back and get this stuff and pick up Megan at precisely 12:45 pm?"

Beatrice agreed and left the office. Stella summoned me to join her at the table. "We can eat lunch while we talk. I have some questions for you and I want to set some expectations with you."

I joined her at the table and took the chair across from her. As I was getting seated she continued, "First things first. I have a dominating personality. Some could say it is borderline dominatrix, except I don't want to own you, or anyone for that matter. But my personality is to tell people what to do and I expect them to do it. As it relates to you, today and if you are fortunate enough to get this internship, you do what I tell you immediately without complaint. Do you understand?"

I replied respectfully, "Yes Miss Johnson."

Stella invited me to pick out some food from the selection Beatrice had brought in. There were several fruits, nuts, cheeses, and small sandwiches. My stomach grumbled a bit at the sight of food. Apparently the work I had put in this morning had made me hungry.

She continued, "Secondly, I have taken on a mentoring role for this internship. As a woman in corporate America, I feel it my duty to mentor other women attempting to succeed in a man's world. I mentored Nicole and she has done very well for herself."

I smiled at her and nodded my agreement. She continued, "I saw your grades from school. They did not represent someone who is going to overachieve here. Convince me otherwise."

My smile left. Steve had asked me this question earlier so I at least had a basis for how to answer. But something told me I needed to be more convincing with Stella. "I messed up. I did not take school seriously soon enough and it had a longer-term effect. The important lesson that it taught me was that I need to take everything seriously from day one, that I need to give it my 100% immediately, that I should not accept just getting through it, but that I need to excel if given the chance. Miss Johnson, I have taken this internship opportunity seriously from the minute I walked through the door this morning, through Steve, through Nicole, through Matt. I am 100% dialed in with you right now. If I am fortunate enough to get this internship, I will work my butt off every single day to do whatever it takes for me to be successful and for this company to be successful."

She smiled at me. "Did you practice that answer?"

"Not exactly. Steve asked me a similar question, so this is really the second time I have answered it today."

"I see. My input to the leadership team for who we should look for in this role fits you like a 'T'. I told them it would be easy to find some young whore that just wants to get paid to fuck everybody. But I told them I wanted to find a young girl that is hungry for a better life. I wanted someone that was super smart, and attractive, that we could convince to do the other stuff as opposed to the other way around. I wanted someone that is willing to get fucked all year to take advantage of the excellent opportunities we can give them. I structured the benefits of this internship in such a way that someone like Nicole could set herself up by putting in the work. And she did."

I stopped eating and intently nodded my agreement. She asked, "What will you do with the non-monetary benefits that are offered in this internship?"

"I can only tell you intent. I just found out about them at a high level a few hours ago. I am a planner by default. So if I am fortunate enough to get this internship, I will sit down during those few days before I move in to consider that very thing. Then I will work with Nicole that first week and use her experience to put together a schedule that supports what I want to achieve."

"And what do you want to achieve, using the information you know to this point?"

"I want a successful career and a successful life. And I plan to use everything this internship has to offer to help me get there." I emphasized 'everything' again. "Everything! I am going to talk to a bunch of people about their jobs and the functions they do. I am going to build relationships with people who can help me. I am going to take full advantage of all the training I can get. I am going to make as much money as I can. I am going to use the gym and the chef constantly to get in the best shape of my life. Everything! Why wouldn't I?"

"Why wouldn't you indeed? I am very happy to hear you say that."

Stella drilled me with another two-dozen similar questions that I assumed were to convince her that I was going to evolve into a successful female in the company as opposed to just being interested in the money. She asked me about my interest in continued learning including plans for college. She asked me about my openness to taking a full time position in the company after the internship is over. I felt like I got the full gamut from her. She eventually moved on.

"I feel like you made it through those questions satisfactorily. We obviously have to take a bit of a leap of faith when we are considering the potential interest of someone who is 18 years old. Those address the reasonably optional aspects of this job. Let's switch over the other side -- the sexual ones."

I knew it was coming at some point. I took a deep breath. She continued, "Do you enjoy having sex with women?"

"From my limited experience, I would say yes."

She frowned a little and replied, "How limited is your experience?"

Honesty right? "Aside from this morning with Nicole, virtually none."

"How do you know you are going to be okay with having sex with multiple women every week if you get this internship then?"

"I have done several new things today that I had not done before. I liked them all immensely and plan to incorporate them into my regular life going forward regardless of this internship."

"So I have to assume that you don't know what your doing with a woman then?" She looked up in the air as if this was truly a rhetorical question. She continued, "What is your strategy for this then? I mean I fear the moment that a woman in our organization books time with you expecting for you to perform and then they get a clunky inexperienced partner."

I had not thought of this very much. But I needed to think quickly now. After a brief pause I spoke confidently, "As it applies to any part of an 18 year old doing this internship, there is a lot I will have to learn in all aspects of it, not just being with women. As cliché as it may sound, early on I am going to have to make up for lack of experience with effort and attentiveness. In many aspects of this internship I will look to identify as many mentors as I can and soak up everything they have to teach me. As the year goes on I would hope my customers benefit from my increased knowledge and technique."

Stella sat there looking at me deep in thought. Finally she responded, "How well do you think you take instruction?"

Confidently I responded, "Extremely well."

Stella sat forward and stood up. She commented, "Why don't we test that out? Come over here."

She moved the two chairs on that side of the table out of the way. When I stepped up next to her she pointed to the floor. "On your knees."

I dropped to my knees and looked up to her for further instruction. I saw that she had a nice curvy figure stuffed in her tight dark navy blue dress. She reached behind her and I heard the zip of her dress. She carefully struggled to slide it down her body and placed it on the table. A quick glance told me that she was wearing a matching lacy bra and panty set.

My anticipation went into overdrive when I saw her put her thumbs inside the waistband of her panties and push them down her legs. She pulled her legs through and sat them next to her dress. She commanded, "I want to see what you got. Pleasure me."

Stella leaned against the conference table and lifted her leg and placed it on the only chair within reach. I assessed my second pussy this morning or ever. Her pale skin gave a stark contrast to the large thatch of black pubic hair above her bright pink pussy. The area around her sizeable labia had been shaved bare. I could see some wetness dripping from her tiny gaping hole.

I looked up at her one more time, I guess for reassurance. Her raised eyebrow told me I needed to get started. I knew I needed to attend to this pussy like my livelihood depended upon it. I scooted myself closer and put my left hand on the inside of her thigh. With my right hand I ran my fingers up her lips and across her clithood. I could hear her exhale a large breath.

I always knew that there were different types of pussies just like there are different types of dicks. But this was only the third I had ever seen and different than Nicole's or mine. We have more of an inney, where much of our pussies are hidden away. Stella's was out and about, standing tall and proud. I heard Nicole's voice in my head, 'Do what you like and then adjust when you see the others persons reaction.'

I placed my right hand above her pussy and used my thumb to massage the top of her pussy. Back and forth I worked until I was able to open her hood up and reveal her hidden gem. I leaned in and lapped at her clit. I felt her jerk. I worried that I had done something wrong. She snapped at me, "Get in there and lick it and suck it. Get rid of that hesitancy."

I leaned in again and licked her harder, parting her hood and feeling the smoothness of her clit. I heard her gasp. I flicked my tongue rapidly causing her to moan. "Yes. Just like that." She put her hand on the back of my head and gently followed my movements. She soon gave me more instructions, "Push a couple fingers inside my pussy."

I placed my index and middle fingers of my left hand at the entrance of her pussy and moved them around the outside, playing with her labia. She snapped at me again, "Inside my pussy. Finger me."

I pushed them in up to the second knuckle and I felt her pussy grip them. She was wet and warm and felt really nice. I slid them in and out several times and I felt like I was getting a rhythm going when she gave me more instruction. "Pull my clit into your mouth and go at it hard."

I did what she asked and started batting it with my tongue. I felt her legs tighten and she started to moan louder. "Yes. Bang my pussy harder. Faster."

It was difficult to keep up the furious pace she had set me on. But I was determined to do what she asked. I was determined to make her cum. She grabbed a ball of my hair and pulled my head into her pussy. I could barely breath, but I did not stop.

A couple minutes later her moans stopped and I felt her body start jerking. She let me know it was happening. "Oh... Oh... Ah... Ahhhh... Yeeees! She exclaimed. I felt a gush of wetness surround my fingers as I slowed down my motions. I rode out her orgasm until she spoke up again. "Slowly lick my pussy. Suck up those juices I willingly gave you."

I pulled my fingers from her dripping pussy and stuck them in my mouth. She had a slightly tangy flavor, but nothing to turn me off. I flattened my tongue and ran it up the length of her gash. I swished her juices around my mouth again before swallowing them down. I repeated this process again, pulling one of her labia into my mouth and gently sucking it clean. I did the other side and finished by tonguing inside and around her pronounced hood.

She finally let go of my hair and let me back away. "I'm not done with you. Stay where you are."

I fell back on my feet to see what she was going to do. She stood up, turned around, and bent over. Her legs were flawless and fed into her supple firm ass. As my attraction to women was growing leaps and bounds, I felt an urge to touch and squeeze her cheeks.

Stella tilted her hips and pushed her ass closer to me. I was delighted to see she had a plug in. It was small and almost unnoticeable hidden within her deep crack. She commented, "You see my pretty plug? I like it a lot and wear it most days. I want you to pull it out."

I was lucky to have gone through this exercise with Nicole this morning. I remembered how sensitive the anal ring was on me and proceeded forward. I spread her cheek with my left hand and gripped the plug with my right. I twisted it slightly and moved it in a circular motion. Stella started to moan. I pulled on it slightly and her tight hole started to resist and pull it back in.

I pushed the plug back in and pulled on it again, and then started to move it around in a circular motion once more. I was loosening her up and getting her hole ready for me to pull it out. I repeated this process over and over getting more aggressive each round. Her impatience got the best of her and she moaned, "Pull it out."

I continued my routine and when it was time to pull it again, I kept the pressure constant. Slowly I saw her hole spread as the metallic intruder came into view. I heard Stella bring in a huge breath and hold it. I kept pulling and the whole of the plug spread her hole wide before popping out. She exhaled as her anus closed back up into a tight star.

Stella turned her head to face me and ordered, "Put it in your mouth and suck it like a dildo."

I am not sure what the fascination is with this action, but I did it with limited hesitation. I brought it to my mouth and paused. I met her eyes as I opened my mouth and pushed it through my lips. I sucked on it and ran my tongue around the tip several times. There was a faint metallic taste that could have been from several things. I pushed those thoughts out of my brain.

"Now push it back into my ass."

I had a flashback of what Nicole did to me earlier this morning. Even though it was weird at first to have a foreign object pushed in and out of my ass over and over, I started to get off on it. I aimed the plug at her tiny star and slowly started to push it in. I watched in amazement as her hole opened up to accept it. I looked at her face; which was still turned towards me, and saw her eyes closed and her mouth open. I watched her face and her body jerk slightly as the widest part of the plug popped through.

I went back to my earlier game plan and rotated the plug in a circular motion stopping to tease her like I was going to pull it out until she ordered once again, "Pull it out and put it back in your mouth. I want to see you suck it. Put on a show for me."

I slowly pulled the plug back out of her ass and stuck it in my mouth again. This time I noticed her watching me intently. I fancied it up a little bit and treated it like a cock. I pulled it from my mouth and pushed it back in a few times. I pulled it out and licked up the side of it and played with the tip.

"Good. Now I want you to lick my ass."

I paused. All of my natural inclinations coming into today would have never considered doing this. But that had been the case many times today and I had made it through all of them to this point. But yet, here I was staring at her sexy ass, knowing I needed to act. Nicole's words popped into my head again. 'Mindset Megan. You need to go after it. Every time.'

'Fuck it,' I thought. 'All or nothing right?'

I sat up on my knees and spread her cheeks. She leaned over farther and stuck her ass out. I looked at her pink star sitting just above her wet pussy. I leaned in and ran my tongue over her anus. "Yeeeees. That's it. Again," she ordered.

I did it again a couple more times getting a nice response from Stella. "Tongue my ass Megan. Give it a good work over."

I leaned in again and started flicking her asshole with my tongue. "Harder. Harder," she screamed at me.

I put more pressure on her back entrance as I flicked it with my tongue. This seemed like an innocent activity. There was no taste. It was obvious that she had cleaned her ass in preparation for this activity. As I tried to rationalize my activities she interrupted me, "Deeper. Tongue fuck my ass Megan."

The disparaging voices in my head wanted to break through, but I pushed them back down. I reacted before I could talk myself out of it. I shaped my tongue into the shape of a spear and pushed it into her tiny hole. "Ahhhh yeeees!"

The more I did it, the more she seemed to loosen up. I felt her tight hole twitch and relax. I shoved my tongue in as deep as I could and moved it around truly rimming her. She let out a long deep moan.

I spent the next few minutes alternating what I was doing. I would go back and forth between pushing my tongue inside and just licking her outside. The whole time I kept a tight squeeze on her cheeks.

Suddenly Stella chirped at me, "Stop. I want to change positions."

I pulled back and waited for her guidance. She turned around and lay on the conference table. "Stand up," she ordered. As I stood up she spread her legs and invited me in. She continued, "I want you to make me cum again. Use what you have learned in the last 20 minutes to make it happen."

12