One Year Internship Ch. 05 – Interview 4

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I positioned myself between her legs pushing them back for easier access. I started on her ass heavily licking it and leaving a dollop of saliva. I pressed the plug into the middle of it and pushed and watched it slide into her ass relatively easy. I saw the juices forming at the entrance of her pussy so I licked up the length of her wetness flicking her clit a few times before starting over. She moaned her appreciation.

I pulled the plug all the way out and then pushed it back in and licked her pussy again. I worked diligently to develop a rhythm, testing my dexterity and my coordination skills. Soon I was sliding the plug in and out her ass at a regular pace, fucking her like a tiny dildo. I soon went from flicking her clit to pulling it in my mouth and sucking on it hard. She started thrashing slightly and her moans became almost constant.

I pushed her legs back farther and increased the pace. I tasted her getting wetter. I knew her orgasm was imminent. As tired as I was getting I could not stop now. Finally she let loose. She shrieked out some explicatives and her legs started shaking. I shoved the plug in one last time and sucked her pussy hard. Her juices freely flowed down my chin.

I let her come down from her orgasm and then I gently cleaned her up. Upon finishing I stood up and waited for her response. I felt my own juices run down my leg. I had just realized how horny these activities had made me.

Stella gathered her wits and caught her breath. She stood up and fixed her hair and glared at me slightly. I felt self-conscious and was quite surprised by what happened next. She closed the gap between us, firmly put her hand on the back of my neck and kissed me. She continued to show her dominance as her tongue aggressively explored my mouth. I kissed her back until she finally broke the kiss and stepped away.

As she got dressed she complimented me, "You did a nice job today for someone who does not have very much experience. I saw a little hesitancy, but you did come around quickly enough. It takes a lot to make me cum twice in a row, but you managed it. Well done. I have further questions for you so please return to your chair."

I looked at the clock on the wall. We had slightly more than 5 minutes. She continued, "If we had more time I would do more things with you. But alas..."

She left it hanging for me to fill in the blanks. She did not say there would be a next time or even really allude to how well I did. She gave no indication.

She asked, "Was mine the first ass you've ever eaten?"

The bluntness of the question took me by surprise. But I was able to reply, "Yes."

"Well you did a good job if it. Almost like you are a natural. Did you enjoy it?"

"It probably won't be my favorite thing to do, but I like how it made you feel."

Stella looked at me inquisitively. "Hmm. Right. I like to have my pussy licked often. I like to have my ass licked once in a while. Are you willing to do that for me if you get this internship?"

"I would be delighted."

"I can be very demanding, telling you what to do and going for my own orgasms and not worrying about yours. Are you okay if I do not reciprocate?"

"That is fine. I would be here to serve you Miss Johnson."

"What about dildos and strap-ons? Can I fuck you with a strap-on?"

"Yes Miss Johnson."

"Can I fuck you hard with a strap-on? Sometimes I need to get some aggression out."

"If that is what you like. I would be here to serve you."

"Of course. We have a few minutes left before Beatrice comes in to take you away. Is there anything you would like to ask me?"

"If I get this internship, what kind of arrangement could we work out for you to mentor me in finance and business?"

Stella smiled. There was a knock on the door. "Enter!" she barked.

Beatrice opened the door and came in to gather the items from lunch. Stella got up and walked over to a small fridge in the corner. She pulled out a bottle of water and brought it over to me. She continued, "You might need this before your next session. Also, I would suggest you use my bathroom and freshen yourself up."

I took the bottle of water and headed to the bathroom. I took a long drink and looked at myself in the mirror. It took me a brief moment to fix my hair where Stella had grabbed me. I rinsed my face making sure that I removed all of her juices from my chin. I lifted my dress and felt my exposed pussy. I was as swollen and wet as I had been all day. I used the toilet and tried to clean myself up.

I washed my hands and took one last look in the mirror. I left the bathroom and joined the women standing by the door. I looked at Stella and thanked her for her time. She replied, "It was nice to meet you Megan. To answer your question, if you get this internship, I will make time for you. I promise."

Beatrice led me out of her office. I could not help but think that I was on track to get this internship. I had made it through Nicole and Steve, but they were easy by comparison. I made it through Matt and now through Stella. Two left. 'I can do this.' I told myself.

I snapped out of my daze when I saw we were at the elevator. I asked, "My next interview is with Victor right?"

Beatrice responded, "Yes it is."

"Doesn't he have an office on this floor?"

"That he does. But I was told you are not meeting him in his office today."

"Oh. Where am I to meet him then?"

"I was told to take you to the guest apartment on the 5th floor."

We entered the elevator and I sat against the wall trying to get my thoughts in order. The only explanation that made sense to me was that Victor wanted to be more comfortable when we had sex. I felt my anxiety rise. I needed to get it under control.

The elevator door opened and we exited. I followed Beatrice across the hall and over to the guest apartment Steve pointed out to me this morning. She stopped in front of the door and looked at her watch. "You have 4 minutes if you need to gather yourself before going in there. If it is any consolation, you are the first person to make it this far since Nicole a year ago."

I nodded my head, she wished me good luck, and headed back to the elevator. I was left alone with my thoughts. I recognized that I could not predict what questions Victor was going to ask me or what duties he was going to expect me to do. I could only control how I reacted and how I performed.

I tried to quiet my anxiety and channel my inner Nicole. I stood up straight, took a few deep breaths and adjusted my mindset.

I knocked on the door and waited. A few moments later the door opened. An older guy with a big smile greeted me. He had short hair that had a mixture of light red, or blonde, and was turning white. He had a slightly pink complexion to his skin, like he had been out in the sun too much.

He stepped aside and invited me in. I took several steps into the apartment and immediately noticed there were two other guys in the living room. I turned back to the original guy who read my mind. "I am Victor. The guy on the right is Frank, a director in our sales team. The guy on the left is Arthur, our best sales guy. I invited you to the apartment because I wanted to see how you handle three of us."

Sirens went off in my head and I thought to myself, 'Oh shit Megan. What did you get yourself into?'

12