All Comments on 'One Year Internship Ch. 05 – Interview 4'

by novella_champ

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
Wisconsinite123Wisconsinite123almost 3 years ago

Greatly enjoying the series and this was a particularly good chapter. Looking forward to the next one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Lol, at the segue into the next chapter my first thought wasn’t “oh shit…” it was a mental fist pump/ high five.

It’s a very sexy story and progressing really well, Megan is a believable character as is the scenario despite the somewhat counter intuitive situation of having a corporate fuck toy and mentoring her career ambitions. The only thing that hasn’t cropped up yet that probably should have is STDs, it seems logical to expect a clause in the other employees contracts confirming they have a clean bill of health. Yeah it’s a background mechanic but it adds a sense of realism to the whole story, because it covers her physical and emotional well-being as well as logistics.

She lives on site, how pissed off would the other executives be if someone gave her an STD?

Thanks for sharing

Tess (uk)

novella_champnovella_champalmost 3 years agoAuthor

It is a fine line between adding practical information like that into an erotic story. I have learned over the years that I lose more readers by going too deep into character development or situational development, including things like your example, versus doing enough to set the scene. It is a constant struggle.

Thanks for reading and for commenting.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usernovella_champ@novella_champ
Work has been crazy busy and I have had some family issues that are taking up a lot of time. I am still writing and have active drafts for all 3 of my series in motion. I appreciate your patience.