One Year Internship Ch. 07 – Interview 6

Story Info
Megan Interviews With the CEO
8.6k words
4.78
5.7k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER 7 -- Interview 6 (Jon -- CEO)

I woke up in a panic. I wondered how long I had been asleep. I looked at the clock. 5:36 p.m., it said. "FUCK!" I screamed out loud. I jumped up and ran to the bathroom and turned the shower on. I looked in the mirror and saw all of the dried cum caked all over my body and my face. I saw two streaks of dried cum in my hair. I shook my head and cursed at myself as I rummaged through the drawers looking for supplies.

Aside from soaps and shampoos, there was nothing. I did not have time to call Nicole or Steve. I was on my own and I needed to hurry. I needed to take a shower and get cleaned up. I needed to get myself ready for one more performance, if it was not too late.

I rushed through a reasonably thorough shower, making sure wash the cum out of my hair, and to clean my ass, my pussy and my body. I did not know what Jon had in store for me, but I wanted to be clean for him. I hoped it is not too late.

I started to realize that all the activities from today were taking a toll on my lady parts. They were all sore from a level of inducement I had never felt before in my life. But I needed them to survive one more interview. Please God let it not be too late.

I got out of the shower and toweled off as quickly as I could. I hurried out to the bedroom and found my dress in the corner, wrinkled. "Fuck!" I exclaimed again. I tried to press them out the best I could. I called myself every name in the book for being in this situation. The whole day could be lost because I was so stupid.

One more trip to the bathroom to straighten my dress and assess my appearance. 'Not nearly as good as this morning,' I thought. I remembered that I had lip gloss and eyeliner in my purse, which was in the living room chair I was sitting in.

I left the bathroom and quickly headed out of the bedroom, continuing to curse myself up and down for being so irresponsible. I scooted down the hallway and turned to head to the living room and stopped short.

Sitting in the same chair that Victor was in earlier was an extremely handsome middle-aged man. He was well dressed in dress slacks and a collared dress shirt. He had a closely trimmed goatee that added character to his oval face. He saw me and smiled. I was frozen. It's like my feet were suddenly in quicksand and my panic was hoping I would sink into the floor. When he saw that I was not making my way into the room, he stood up and walked over to me and extended his hand. "Hi. I'm Jon."

I must have been stark white with my mouth hanging wide open. I might have shaken his hand; I am not sure. I tried to respond, but all that came out was, "I... I..."

Jon led me over to the couch and I sat down he suggested, "Take a moment to gather yourself."

I had not realized that I was holding my breath the whole time. I exhaled and desperately tried to get my breathing under control. I had a million things going on in my head. Unfortunately, they were all colliding like a 20-car pileup on the highway.

After a couple minutes, he started again, "I apologize for surprising you in the apartment. But after Beatrice did not hear from you, I thought I should come check in and make sure you were okay. When I arrived, it sounded like you were in the shower."

I gathered my voice and pleaded with him, "I am so... so sorry." I looked down to my lap in shame. "I don't have any reason that won't sound like a stupid excuse. I just messed up. If you want to cut me loose and send me home, I will understand."

"I get the impression you have gone through a whole lot of trouble today to be cut loose over something that isn't that big of deal. I still want to talk to you."

I looked up at him and asked, "You do? But I messed up big time. If there is one person in the world, I could not be late for today, it was you. And I completely blew it."

He laughed. "You did not completely blow it. But I appreciate you being conscious of your mistake and taking ownership. Why don't we start at the very beginning, and you tell me about your day?"

I felt a great sense of relief. He did not seem to be that upset at me. I tried to get started but my brain would not work. "I... I..."

"Megan?"

I stopped and looked at him. I met his eyes. He said, "Take a deep breath. And I want you tell me some details about what happened today. And don't worry about beating around the bush. I want to hear specifics."

I gathered myself and started again, "Well... first, I met with Steve, and he gave me an overview of the internship, the semantics of it and offered for me to talk to Nicole, informally, before committing to going through the formal interviews?"

"That makes sense. I would assume that you would want to talk to the current and soon to be leaving predecessor in this role. By the way, did you like the view from the conference room?"

I looked at him with a confused look. He helped me out, "The one that Steve did the informational session with you. It was in the corner of the 4th floor, right?"

"Yes, it was. The view was quite nice actually."

"That is everybody's favorite. Okay, and then what happened? You talked to Nicole?"

"Yes, Steve took me to Nicole's apartment across the hall. I did an information session, I think that is what you called it, with her as well. I wanted to get her perspective of the role, the goods, the bads, etc. I really wanted to know about the daily grind and whether she regretted doing it."

"Did she say whether she regretted doing it?"

"She told me that it was a really busy and challenging year, but that she did not regret it."

"Well, that is good. And what did you think of the apartment?"

"It was really really nice. I don't think I will get a chance to live in an apartment that nice for years if I don't get this internship.

As Jon smiled at me, I recognized how soft his demeanor was. He was very easy going and easy to talk to. He continued, "So, after you spoke to Nicole you decided to continue with the formal interviews. Who did you do a formal interview with first? Nicole or Steve?

"Well, I spent time with Nicole first, but Steve was there the whole time."

"So, did Steve participate? Or was he in the other room?"

"He did not participate per say. It was more like he advised from time to time."

"Advised? I see. And what did you do during your time with Nicole?"

"Specifically?" I asked.

"I don't necessarily need the play by play; although I am sure it was hot. Just give me an overview of the what and how it made you feel."

I took another deep breath. "She went down on me and used a plug and a dildo on my pussy and my ass. Oh, and she made me suck on it several times after it was inside of me. Sorry, that was very crude."

"It's okay Megan. I appreciate you getting right to it. Did you say she made you suck on the plug after it was inside you? That is a little kinky don't you think?"

"It was, but it really turned me on. I ended up having a huge orgasm that surprised all of us."

"Awesome, what else?"

"Uhh... Oh, I went down on her and brought her to an orgasm as well."

"So, you enjoyed your time with Nicole then?"

"I loved it. She knew what buttons to push, and we both had a very satisfying time."

"How many women had you been with before today with Nicole?"

I looked down with slight embarrassment. "She was my first."

"She was? How about that. And, yet you went through with it. Why?"

"I think it is about mindset. If I really want this internship, then I need to be willing to try new things and maybe do a few things that are not tops on my favorites list. I need to go for it right?"

Jon smiled back at me. "Yes indeed. Well tell me what your favorite part of the experience with Nicole was."

I thought for a moment and then blushed. He smiled and then asked, "What?"

"I am a little embarrassed to say."

"Megan, from here on out, I want you to be completely open and honest with me. Don't be embarrassed to say anything to me. I want to hear the gritty details. It helps me understand you better, and that is something you want right?"

Something about Jon and the way he looked at me continued to put me at ease. I felt like I could be honest with him, without restraints. I nodded my head. "Well, there were many good parts as you can imagine, but I think getting her to cum in my mouth was my favorite. She tasted amazing and I was pleased to have gotten off such an experienced person my first try."

I lowered my head still feeling a little embarrassed. Jon asked again, "Why do you cower, even after you gave such a positive answer?"

I forced myself to look at him when I responded. "I feel I have to be honest with you, even if it costs me this internship."

"Please do."

I continued, "I am still trying to recover from being so frantic the last half hour trying to get ready to see you. The last session wore me out and I accidentally fell asleep and then I came out here trying to hurry and you were already here, and I was shocked to see you and woefully unprepared."

I lowered my head again and paused ever so briefly before starting again. "And I just can't let go of this feeling that I am going to fail your evaluation miserably." I looked into his eyes and with all honesty I expressed to him, "I don't have a lot of experience. I had never been with a woman before today. I had never done anal before today. I had never been with more than one person at once until today. I had never done most of the things I have done today. As confident as I am in myself and as badly as I want this internship, I would completely understand if you just told me that I am unqualified and that I should go home."

I looked down again trying to overcome the disappointment I felt.

Jon waited a moment before he responded. "Megan, look at me." I slowly raised my head and met his gaze once more. He continued, "And after all of that, you are still sitting here. You fought through all of that and performed admirably. You fought through all of that to get the thumbs up from my executive team. And you are still here. I think you still have a shot at this internship if you want it."

I felt a small sense of relief. I guess being honest and letting all of that out had removed a weight from my shoulders. As much as I had been beating myself up the past half hour, I had not lost it yet. I sat up straight and took a deep breath. I felt my heart rate start to slow for the first time in a while. He asked, "Do you want to continue?"

I nodded my head. He asked, "Then tell me about your experience with Steve."

One more deep breath, and I continued, "After I was done with Nicole, they kind of changed positions. I was engaged with Steve while she sat across the room and added her commentary from time to time. We did practically everything. We kissed, he went down on me, and I sucked his cock. In fact, I think I sucked his cock multiple times. We had regular sex in a couple positions. We had anal sex in a couple positions. It was more action in one hour than I had in my entire last relationship."

Jon laughed, "So, you keep mentioning the new things that you did today. What additional firsts did you have with Steve today?"

"Steve was the first person that I ever fit his entire cock inside my mouth and down my throat."

"Deepthroating?"

"Yeah, that's it."

"And how did you manage that? Usually that takes time to master."

"I seemed to catch on right away. Nicole taught me to relax my throat and to get the angle right and I was able to do it with Steve. Actually, I did it several more times today."

I could see Jon thinking deeply about this. Finally, he continued, "And what else did you try for the first time with Steve? You mentioned anal?"

"Oh yes. That's right. Nicole got me ready in the shower and loosened me up with the plug and the dildo, so I was ready for Steve's real cock. I am sorry. I keep feeling like I am being very crude. This is a little unnatural for me."

"It's okay Megan. Sometimes the language and the terms help the explanation. I appreciate getting right to it. How did you like your first anal experience?"

"I loved it. I really really loved it. Does that make me look bad? I mean, I always thought it was dirty and that only sluts did it before today. And here I am, telling you about how a few guys fucked my ass today and how much I loved it."

"I think that is fine Megan. Women should feel empowered to do what makes them feel good. In this role, you will have to do many things that you previously thought would make you a slut. But no one here is going to look down on you for it.

I nodded. I did not want to think of myself as a slut. It was one of the cons I had on my list for this internship. Not just my own personal perception, but also that of anyone who found out about it. But Nicole said she did not regret it, so I think it is possible to overcome it.

Jon broke back in, "What was your favorite part of being with Steve?"

I thought for a moment before responding. "I think it was me surprising him."

"How so?"

"Well, we had sex and we had both had our orgasms and he went to the bathroom. When he came back out, I dropped to my knees and sucked his cock bringing him back to life. Then I put him on the bed and crawled on top of him. We had regular sex at first, but then I put his cock in my ass and rode him hard. The look on his face was priceless. Even Nicole was shocked."

"So that was the first time in your life you had a real cock in your ass, and you were the one that put it there?"

I nodded my head.

"Very impressive Megan. Way to show initiative. I am pleased to hear that you have really caught on to sucking dick and doing anal."

I smiled at his appreciation. I felt good about how this interview was going. He continued, "So who was next?"

"Matt was next."

"And where did you meet him?"

"In his office."

"So, tell me about your experience with Matt."

"We talked for a wee bit of time and then I sat on top of him. We made out for a little bit before moving on to sex. Then it was a bit of back and forth between sex in various positions and me sucking his cock. I ended up swallowing his cum."

"And how did you feel about being with Matt?"

"It felt surreal. I think it was with Matt that I had a chance to recognize that I had just had sex with Nicole, Steve, and then Matt all of whom I had just met this morning."

"And how did you reconcile that?"

"I guess I understood it is an expectation of this internship and if I want this internship, I needed to show out today and be okay with doing this every single day for a year. So, therefore if I am going to do it, I want to do it the best way I can."

Jon nodded. "What was your first with Matt, swallowing cum?"

"No. I had swallowed cum before. In fact, I swallowed Steve's just an hour earlier."

"Of course. Then what was your first with Matt?"

"Matt was the oldest person I have had sex with by far. So that was a new experience."

"Do you think you will have a problem having sex with older men and women in this internship?"

"Not at all. In my limited exposure, more experienced partners seem to know what they are doing and bring a lot to the experience. I am looking forward to it."

"I see. And after Matt who was next?"

"Stella was next."

"Oh my. How did your time with Stella go? I am sure there were fireworks."

I smiled. "She let me know right away who was boss. From the second comment on, I knew I needed to do exactly what she told me to do immediately."

Jon laughed. "Yeah, that is Stella. How did things go with her?"

"It was actually really nice. I could tell that our environment and our time constraints influenced the experience. But things went fine."

"You did not have any issues with her bossing you around?"

"Nope. I thought it was fine."

"Did she bring out the strap-on?"

I scrunched my nose and tilted my head in confusion. "Uhh... No. Does she normally?"

He laughed, "I may have heard a story or two of her doing something like that."

I took a deep breath and replied, "Okaaaay. Good to know."

"So, what was your first with her? I mean I know it was not your first lesbian experience because of Nicole."

"Stella was the first time I licked someone's ass. I did not know such pleasure could come out of anal play and how that is magnified by someone licking your ass."

"Wow. You really did jump into the new activities today. I am impressed."

"You haven't even heard about Victor and team yet. Just wait."

Jon smiled. "So, I assume Victor was after Stella?"

"Yes, after Stella, Beatrice brought me to this apartment. Victor answered the door and showed me in, and I was shocked to see Frank and Arthur in this very living room."

Jon frowned, "Victor brought Frank and Arthur as well?"

"He did."

Jon's frown increased. "I don't think that is very fair. We want to evaluate your abilities and give you a valid interview, not put you under extreme conditions your first day."

"I will admit, I was a bit frightened at first. I tried not to show it, but it was very intimidating. Victor kind of put me at ease by letting me know your policy. The one where I am not to be hurt and not to be made to do anything I don't want to do."

"Well, there is that. And I am glad he shared that with you. But I am still not happy he did that to you. I am very sorry." He sat in thought for a minute before continuing, "I do wonder why he did that. Why would he bring two other guys and not just evaluate you himself?"

"The impression I got is that he wanted to see how I handle what is probably the worst-case scenario I could see when I help him on sales calls. He cared a lot about evaluating my interest in supporting that activity. He emphasized interest as opposed to just willingness."

Jon thought on this long and hard. Then he continued, "So what was it like to handle three guys at once?"

"It was exhausting. It took me a little bit of time to get the hang of it, to make sure I always took care of all three guys. But once I got into the groove, then I really enjoyed it."

"So, what did you do to consistently take care of three guys at once?"

"I always had a guy in my mouth. Early on, I was jerking the other guys until they started taking turns on my pussy. Maybe after an hour they started fucking my ass. Then they moved to...what did Frank call it ... double penetration, where I had one guy in my ass and one in my pussy at the same time."

"I assume you had never done that before?"

"No. And it was uncomfortable at first until my body relaxed. Then I really started to like it. I mean there is a whole set of sensations when a man is in your pussy. There is a whole different set of sensations when a man is your ass. But at the same time. Oh my!"

So how long did you take on these three guys?"

I thought for a moment. "We started a little after 1. I think the last time I looked at the clock it was 3:30. But we probably went for another half hour after that. So maybe until 4. That is about 3 hours."

"Wow. Three hours of constantly getting fucked by three guys. I have to imagine you were worn out after that."

"I was. So much so, that when they finished, I was lying on the bed. I accidentally closed my eyes for a second and fell asleep. When I woke up the clock said 5:36. I panicked and hurried through cleaning up and getting ready for you. I was rushing out to add a little makeup and to call Beatrice when I saw you in the living room."

Jon nodded his head and commented, "Well that explains why you were white as a ghost when you came out of the bedroom. I am sorry I surprised you. I guess I cannot blame you. After the day you had up to that point, culminating with 3 straight hours of 3 guys, I cannot blame you for falling asleep."

I sighed my appreciation.

He continued, "Well, let me say I still think you look amazing. Even without a spec of makeup on or your hair all styled?"