One Year Internship Ch. 07 – Interview 6

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Additionally, in the packet was a series of health forms, a non-disclosure agreement, and some details of what I was supposed to do from the time I signed the offer letter through day one orientation.

As I thought about it, the offer was both thorough and vague. I guess they could not specifically spell out the money I would make or the specific duties I would do, as they were a bit extreme and unconventional and might be frowned upon by innocent onlookers.

As I drove home, I thought about what I was going to do with the $2500 in cash I had in my passenger's seat. I also started dreaming about the money I could make with this internship. I thought about how in less than a day I went from not knowing how I was going to pay for college to having a wonderful career opportunity sitting to my right waiting for a signature.

I arrived home and was happy that no one else was there. I knew my parents were away on some social event. I immediately went to my parent's bathroom and started the water in their jet tub. I got out of my dress and eased myself into the hot water. I turned on the jets and aimed them at the various sore parts of my body. I had started my journey to recovery.

I leaned my head back and thought through the happenings of the day. Nicole... mmm. She was gorgeous, like a model, with a simply beautiful pussy that tasted amazing. I won't mind being a lesbian if they are all like her.

Then there was Steve, my would-be boss. 'What a sexy man,' I thought. I can still remember the feel of his well-defined chest, his flowy hair, and the look on his face when I shoved his cock down my throat. I deepthroated today! How amazing is that?

Matt was a handsome guy, the first older man I had been with. He was an amazing kisser, and he definitely knew how to make love to a woman. And as a bonus, his cumshot was wonderful as it slid down my throat. Who would have thought that under the right environment I would love to swallow cum?

My thoughts moved to Stella. For some unexpected reason, I was really turned on by her bossing me around and making me eat her ass. No one would have guessed that I would be attracted to that. It probably helped that she was so powerful and sexy.

I smiled as I recalled my performance with Victor and Frank and Arthur. With no experience and a wealth of anxiety, I serviced those three guys well, even if I do say so myself. That had to be the ultimate test, to be fucked in my mouth, my pussy, and my ass constantly for more than 3 hours, and live to talk about it. To note my holes sure are sore.

I repositioned myself to attend to a different part of my body. I recognized that my nipples were hard. I reached down and felt my pussy. My lips were swollen and reacted to my touch. I knew that feeling. I could have easily given myself an orgasm with very little effort. 'Why was I so turned on?' I wondered to myself. Maybe it was because I had been reliving the events of the day. Maybe these events today have created a huge sexual hunger in me that can only be fed by taking this internship and getting fucked every day.

Hmmm...

Every day. For a year straight. No breaks. No days off. Limited rest. For a year straight.

Hmmm...

That sounded so daunting. 'How do I counterbalance that?' I wondered. You know, one way to look at it is that it is an opportunity, 365 days of opportunities to maximize making money and 365 days that I could be training and getting stronger. If I stayed focused and used every day to its max, my ceiling would be limitless.

If I could just stay focused. If I were to be honest with myself, I have been struggling with that the past few years. My mind wondered off to school and how I could have done so much better if I had just been focused.

I lay in the tub keeping the jets moving to different parts of my body and pondering this decision. At some point I realized that I needed to get something to eat. I got out of the tub and started to dry off. I threw on some comfortable sweats and found something acceptable in the kitchen.

After I finished eating, I looked at the clock. 10:23pm. I recognized how tired I really was after such a taxing day, a nice hot bath, and now a decent sized meal. I brushed my teeth, got undressed and dropped into bed. At least one decision would be made tonight, and that was to sleep on it and leave the major decision for the morning.

I closed my eyes and remembered Jon's glorious manhood in my hands and before I knew it, I was out.