One Year Internship Ch. 07 – Interview 6

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I gave him a big smile and I may have blushed a little.

He continued, "Well, even though it appears as if you enjoyed the experience with Victor and his leads and lived through it, I am very sorry you had to go through that. I am not a fan of a bunch of men fucking you for hours on end. I have told Victor this."

"It's really okay. The worst thing that happened out of it is that I was very late to see you. And maybe that my lady parts are quite sore now. I guess I should not have told you that, given your need to sexually evaluate me as well."

Jon smiled. "I am definitely looking forward to experiencing every single inch of you. But it is not going to be today."

"No?"

"No."

"I don't understand. How will you evaluate me and decide on my capabilities if we don't do it today? Will we pick up our interview tomorrow or some other day?"

"I don't need to evaluate your capabilities, Megan. You have told me about your experiences with the others in decent detail and I think you have more than proven your capabilities with them today. They have recommended you for the position and I will take their recommendations."

I was a little stunned. I had spent the last 30 minutes trying to mentally prepare myself to perform again. I asked, "So what does that mean? What is left?"

"I have some further clarifying questions for you. And then we decide what's next together."

I took another deep breath. "Okay. I'm ready."

He started, "More than half of the reason for creating this internship was to give a smart, driven, highly capable young lady an opportunity to jump start her career and hopefully do that while contributing to this company. I want to know how you plan to take advantage of the opportunities that this internship will afford you."

I had answered this question for Stella earlier, so I felt more prepared. I figured I would be methodical. "In the very simplest terms I plan to take advantage of all of them as much as time will allow. For example, I am going to utilize the access to a chef and to a gym to get myself in the best shape of my life. I am going to try to learn as much as I can from all the professional people in this building. I hope to use all the resources, the training, the documentation, the classes, that are offered to me to expand my knowledge in a variety of new areas. I am going to work hard to get you guys to pay for my college when my year is up, and I look forward to seeing if there is a full-time employment opportunity at the end of this rainbow."

Jon smiled and nodded his head. "Very good. That is everything I had hoped you would say. I think this is a tremendous opportunity for you. Did you know that every single person in my staff, including the ones that you were with today will provide you mentoring throughout the year?"

"I did not know that. That is icing on the cake then, as they say."

"Do you have any concerns about moving into the apartment and being there for the duration of the year?"

"I do not. I had already prepared my parents for the possibility of moving away for college or at least with me moving out with friends and roommates."

"Very good news. Quasi-related. Do you have any concerns with being available 24x7?"

"It is not ideal, but it is part of the role. I think I would need to work with Nicole to determine how to best plan for the unplanned middle of the night call."

"I don't think there will be any middle of the night calls. I mean we use a scheduling system to book time with you. That being said, I think there are probably a decent percentage of people that will look to book time with you on short notice. No, I think the 24x7 aspect of this is that there will be late evening mentoring sessions and late evening sexual aspects, and of course there will be times where you are traveling with employees to events or to sales calls. So, while I think your day will be busy from early morning until late at night, I think it will all be scheduled and hopefully very little of it will be in the middle of the night."

That made me feel quite a bit better. I had envisioned some drunken employee banging on the door to the apartment wanting to fuck me in the middle of the night. I replied, "Then I definitely have no problem with it."

"My second goal in this internship is for my staff to be happy, especially my senior staff. I have proven it at multiple companies that a happy staff produces extraordinary results. I have proven that this internship directly contributes to the bottom line all three years we have done it here."

"I got that impression as I spoke to your team today. I see the value for both the company and for me. It is about as mutually beneficial as it could be."

"The role is demanding though, both sexually and otherwise. It is even more demanding if you fit in all the mentoring, learning, and training opportunities you have. You could easily be going from sunup to sundown and then some."

"I am very much looking forward to it. When I am motivated, I am a high performing machine."

"Good to know. I would also like to run down some sexual situations I think you might face in this role. At least those that I know of. I'm sure Nicole gave you a rundown from a more personal perspective."

"She gave me several examples."

"We went through your experiences today already, so I'd like you to spend a few moments and reflect. Minus a slightly extreme situation with Victor and his two guys, if today was representational of a pretty normal day for a year straight, could you do it?"

I thought about it. That was the most important open question I needed to ask myself. This literally was the crux of my decision.

He continued, "Think about it. You had sex with a hot young female. You had sex with a hot young male. There was a person watching you but not participating directly. You had sex with an older man. You had sex with an older woman who was demanding and probably did not do anything to please you. Then you had sex with multiple partners at once. That was not only a full day, but one filled with multiple different scenarios and roles. Do you think you could do that or variations of that most days for an entire year?"

After a pause to organize my thoughts I replied, "It seems daunting. I am not going to lie. I imagine none of the three who filled this role before me knew for sure they could do it any more than I do. But all of them felt confident that they had the drive and endurance to make it. What I will tell you is that I have the traits of someone who can not only make it but excel at it. I am driven, focused, energetic, and goal oriented. I am a giving person, always looking to please others. I never miss a commitment once I have made it and I want to be the best at everything I do. I genuinely believe that no matter how tired I might be or how sore I might be, I am going to go into every day looking to make it the best day I have ever had."

Jon smiled at me again. I think he appreciated my answer.

He continued, "So, if Stella wants you to come to her office and eat her pussy every morning without any sign of reciprocation you are going to do it without any resentment?"

"Yes. I enjoyed eating her pussy and her ass today. It appears as if there is a small part of me that wants to be dominated from time to time. Maybe that is where I get my fill."

"So, if a guy sets up a meeting and he wants to dominate you, that's okay?"

"I expect there will be a mixture. I am okay taking charge and seducing an employee's virgin son or letting a guy in accounting take over and fuck me hard to get his aggression out. I am interested and able to do either of those or anything in between."

Jon nodded his head again. He thought for a moment and then asked plainly, "Do you like cum Megan?"

"I think today has proven that I like it a lot more than I thought I did. I was indifferent to it before, but now I think I will look forward to feeling it in my mouth and tasting it, or even playing with it before I swallow it down. And of course, I got off today a couple times feeling a man's cock pulse as it filled my young body."

"Well, there will be plenty of opportunities for that in this role. What about any fetishes that people have? I have heard of a couple of my employees that have fantasies they will want you to fulfill, like role play, or something like that?"

"I imagine that I am open to doing nearly all of them. Nicole told me of one guy that has a... what was it she called it... a golden shower fetish. While that is not my cup of tea, I guess I could do it."

"I want to re-enforce to you, and it will be part of my communication to the leadership team when and if you come on board, that you are not to be hurt and you are not to be forced to do something you don't want to do. Now my team and I have tried to vet you around all the usual sexual things, and you seem open to it. If you refuse to do a threesome for example, I will want to know why. If you refuse to drink a guy's piss I won't want to know why. Do you see the difference?"

I nodded my head. I was thankful to hear him say that directly. I replied, "If I ever refuse to do something, I promise you there will be a very good reason."

"Megan, I feel really good about you. You have demonstrated the traits that I would want to see in someone taking this role. This role is as unpredictably predictable as a role can be. Therefore, it needs to be filled by someone that is has endurance, commitment, adaptability, and enthusiasm. You have demonstrated that today. I have a special feeling about you. I think you could be the best we have ever had at this role, which says a lot because Nicole was really good at it."

Jon reached down beside the chair to a book bag that I had not noticed before. He pulled out a large envelope and handed it to me. As I started to open it, I asked him what it was.

"There are two things in there Megan. First, you are to be paid for your time and your effort today. Regardless of what you do or say next, it is yours to keep. Secondly, there is an offer letter in there for you to read through. If you want this internship, it is yours. All you need to do is sign it."

I was a little bit in shock. I did not know what to say. This had been such an intense day with one goal in mind and success was right there, in my hands. Jon continued, "I know this is a pretty significant decision you need to make, so I want to give you some time to read through the offer letter and consider it. I truly hate to rush you at all. But if your answer is no, then we quickly need to get back to interviewing other candidates. So, I must give you a deadline to decide. Is tomorrow afternoon sufficient for you or do you think you need more time?"

My mind was spinning. I was thankful I did not need to give an answer right now. I looked into his kind eyes and replied, "I will have an answer back to you tomorrow. Thank you for giving me time to think it through."

"Of course. It is an important decision."

"Jon?"

"Yes?"

"I want to thank you for not being angry at me for missing our earlier scheduled appointment. This could have gone very wrong, and I am really glad it didn't."

He smiled back at me, "I am also glad it didn't go very wrong. I am sympathetic to the day you had today. And now that I have heard about it, I really understand."

"Do you think you would be interested in me... properly showing you my appreciation?"

"I think if you call me tomorrow and tell me that you have accepted the offer then that will be more than enough."

I scooted to the edge of the couch closer to Jon. "Do you think there is a chance that I could say no?"

Jon smiled at me. "I have been in business a long time, so I always think there is a chance."

I put my hand on his thigh, "Then let's not leave it to chance. Let me show you my appreciation right now. You know... just in case."

I slid off the couch and positioned myself between his legs and quickly started pulling his belt strap through the loops. As I unbuttoned his slacks, I recognized that he had a very large package hidden beneath. I felt a warmth start to flow through my loins.

He commented, "This really isn't necessary. I know you have had a long day. I don't want you to feel like you have to."

He lifted himself so I could pull his slacks down his legs. I smiled at him and replied, "I know that, but I want to. I want to suck on your cock until you fill my mouth with your warm cum... as a small token of my appreciation."

This channeling of my inner Nicole was starting to get fun.

He smiled back at me as I reached over and squeezed his package through his loose boxers. He felt fairly thick, but not very firm yet. I was so excited to see it in the flesh, so I moved to his waistband and quickly pulled his boxers down to his feet. What I thought was going to be a quick glance turned into a stare. He was enormous. His manhood was probably 7 or 8 inches long and as big around as Victor or Frank and he wasn't even hard yet, at all.

Jon caught me staring and playfully asked me if I wanted to reconsider. I happily responded, "Not at all. My mouth is watering in fact."

I couldn't possibly tell him that my pussy was dripping wet as well. There is no way I could take his cock there today. I was already incredibly sore from the earlier activities. I did want to taste him though. So, I lowered my mouth to his head and ran my tongue underneath the tip. He tasted a little salty.

Slowly and methodically, I worked my mouth over the crown of his helmet and down his shaft. Slowly and methodically, I felt his huge monster come to life. Within a few minutes his cock was hard and standing straight up.

I licked up and down his shaft and started stroking him. I glanced up at his face and saw he was enjoying my attention. While I continued to stroke him, I slid my mouth down his shaft a few inches. Up and down I bobbed getting into a rhythm. I was completely unsure whether I could take him in my throat, but I wanted to try. Now that he was erect, I could see that he was a foot long and slightly fatter than Victor. It was by far the biggest one I had ever heard of let along seen.

I increased the pace of my stroking and continued to move up and down. I relaxed my mouth and throat and altered my angle and pushed myself to take more of him inside me each time. I heard him start to moan.

It wasn't long before I saw signs of his pending orgasm as I could taste his delicious pre-cum and felt him getting harder. But I was not ready for him to bust just yet, so I slowed down. I stopped stroking him and focused on pushing deeper down his shaft with my mouth. I had successfully gotten three quarters of him in before I came up for air.

"That was quite impressive Megan. No one has been able to take me all the way. Few have gotten as far as you."

I smiled and replied, "Should I take this internship, I will make a mission of mine to be the first to take you completely in all 3 of my openings."

"That would be very impressive. Now I really want you to accept this internship!"

I laughed and went back to my work, enjoying his big cock for some time, licking or stroking his shaft, bobbing up and down, trying to stuff it all down my throat. I even played with his nice sized balls a few times. I brought him close to cumming multiple times without letting him release. But finally, I knew it was time. I had enjoyed tasting his generous dose of pre-cum, but now I very much wanted the real thing.

I looked at him and asked, "Are you ready to cum in my mouth and for me to swallow down your tasty load?"

He nodded back at me and said, "There is going to be a lot. I am a very heavy donor."

"Mmmm. That's good. I am looking forward to it."

I started using both hands to stroke him while I slid my mouth up and down his shaft. I was so turned on by his magnificent tool that my pussy was draining juices down my leg. I put all my energy into the next couple minutes bringing him to the end.

I heard him groan and let me know that he was about to cum. I was ready when his cock poured its first offering. It was thick and tasted like heaven. I swallowed, knowing there was more to come. His second shot poured into my mouth immediately after. It was larger and pushed my cheeks out slightly before I swallowed. He threw his head back and moaned. Shot after shot of delicious cum filled my mouth and slid down my throat. It seemed like he was going to go forever.

It might have been a solid minute before his orgasm was done. I don't know. It seemed like a long time. I swallowed his entire offering and when he was finished, I took my time enjoying him some more before I put him away and helped him get dressed.

As I sat back on the couch with a huge smile on my face he asked me, "You enjoyed that didn't you?"

"I really did. You have a glorious piece of manhood there and your cum is quite tasty. It is almost enough for me to accept the internship right here on the spot. But my rational self tells me I should read your offer letter first."

Jon smiled at me again. "Well, you did re-enforce that I made the right decision in giving you an offer. I think you would fill the role amazingly well."

I smiled back at him. His vote of confidence meant the world to me.

He continued, "Gather your things and I will walk you out."

I grabbed the envelope, my purse and my shoes, and my water bottle and he led me out of the apartment. As I stood at the elevator I glanced down to Nicole's apartment, potentially my future home. Jon led me out of the elevator through the lobby and stopped short of the glass doors. It was then I recognized how large of a man Jon really was. He was easily more than a foot taller than I was and very wide with broad shoulders.

He looked down upon me and commented, "You did an amazing job today. It was a pleasure talking to you. I genuinely hope you sign that offer letter and come join us. Either way, I look forward to hearing from you tomorrow."

I smiled up at him and told him I would call tomorrow. I left the building and hurried to my car. I sat down and turned the air conditioning on high. I leaned my head back and let out a deep breathe. I think I nodded off. It had been a hell of a day.

I woke up a little startled until I remembered where I was, in the company parking lot. There were still a lot of cars parked around me for it being past 8 pm. I remembered that I had not really looked in the envelope. I found it next to my purse and I reached in to search the contents.

The first thing I pulled out was a smaller envelope. I ripped it open to find it filled with hundred-dollar bills. I frantically started to count. $2500 in cash. I found a note in there as well that said. 'For your efforts today. Consider this appropriate compensation." I looked back at the stack of bills shocked. They paid me to interview with them. 'Well, it was a laborious interview,' I thought to myself.

I reached back into the envelope and pulled out another packet. It included several pages affixed with a staple. The first page was the offer letter that Jon mentioned. I quickly read through it. It stated that the position was a non-salaried position, but that I was eligible for bonuses and like compensation for various duties across the company. I paused to consider that one. I guess that covers my sexual favors for the leadership team. I guess they can't say that in an offer letter.

I continued through the letter. Apparently, Steve would be my boss. It specified that I was to move into the residence, 'Apartment 1,' on site. The position was to last a full year and the start date was 2 weeks from next Monday. At the bottom it made mention to 3 appendices and requested response by 3 pm tomorrow.

I flipped the page to get to the appendices. The first one noted an allowance for incidentals to be determined by a committee. The second one discussed access to the gym, to a chef and cafeteria, and to support staff. I assumed that meant people to clean the apartment, etc. The last one was lengthy and spelled out bi-lateral commitment for them to mentor me and for me to contribute to the success of the company over the course of the year.