One Year Internship Ch. 10 – Week 05

Story Info
Megan Makes it Through Her First Month.
10.8k words
4.84
3.8k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER 10

WEEK 5

It has been just over a month since I started this internship. In fact, I am almost finished with my 5th week, and I feel like I am just hitting my stride. After a few more conversations with Nicole and a very enlightening one with Beatrice, I am finally on top of my calendar. I am now blocking 30 minutes immediately after every appointment to ensure I have enough time to get cleaned up and to get myself mentally ready for whatever is next. I figured out how to strategically block time off to eat, exercise, for training sessions, and everything else that I want to do for me.

I have also gotten very efficient at some daily duties. This includes lotion on most of my body every day to keep it nice and soft. This also includes shaving or waxing my private areas to keep them nice and attractive. Fortunately, or unfortunately, I am also getting very good at cleaning cum out of my hair, and out of my pussy and ass.

After a little more than a month, I have finally gotten comfortable with meeting new people and fucking them right after. At first, I had to do breathing exercises and psych myself out before I went into an appointment with a new person. I tried to hide my nervousness as we met, talked, and worked out what they wanted to do with me. Once I got past that and understood what we were going to do, I let my growing sexuality take over.

But now, after doing it for about a month, and experiencing a wide range of people and quite the variety of things, I feel a lot more comfortable and confident going into these appointments now. It is still a mind trip knowing that I am going to have some form of sexual activity with multiple people every single day. But I am officially Zen with it.

I must admit, there is some excitement wondering what the experience is going to be like. Is the guy going to be a good lover? Is the guy going to have a big dick? Is he going to be rough? Is he going to have some fetish? Where is he going to cum? Or is the woman going to be a good lover? Is she going to be sensual or rough? Is she shaved or hairy or at least well kept? These are just some of the things I wonder as I go into a meeting with a new person. The logbook, as I am now calling it, left to me from the previous interns, has been extremely insightful and, in many cases, given me a heads up on anything out of the ordinary.

Things have not been all peaches and cream. I am tired. I have never worked harder or longer in my life. I have not had more than a half day off from doing something that is either mentally engaging like training, or physically engaging like exercise or sex. I have also had a few bad customers. I have had a few that treated me like a whore. I have had a few people speak down to me and made me feel self-conscious about what I was doing. I have had a few partners that smelled or tasted bad. I guess the odds are that I was going to get a few of those here and there.

Last week I had a meeting with Stinson. I read about him in the girls' logbook. They said that he was rough and liked to choke and slap. I did not think I could blatantly break the trust and tell him that I knew about him. So, when we were going over what he wanted, I reminded him of the rules, one being that he should not hurt me. We had sex and he did not listen. He was rough with me, slapping my ass until it was red, and fucked me as hard as he could. I made it through the appointment, but needless to say, I will not be meeting with him ever again. I also plan to make sure he is on the permanent outs in my next conversation with Jon.

I always keep in mind the advice that Nicole gave me during our info session. It was one of the things that really made me consider this internship at all. Every time I have a bad experience, or am feeling extra worn down, I look at my bank account. Or I think about the special things I have been able to get in this first month. I laugh at how Nicole and Steve both described the pay for the first 60 days as 'not very good'. I looked at my bank account after the first week and I had $6700. I looked at it this past weekend and it was at $43000. That included some odd tips, 4 paychecks, and one large tip from a sales visit. It blows my mind that I have so much money in my account right now.

Just yesterday I received notification about my first monthly deposit being made in my escrow account. When I looked, I was a little shocked. It included a sales commission of $12000 and a monthly bonus of $20000. So, in addition to $43000 in my bank account, I have another $32000 in my escrow. Golden handcuffs indeed.

In addition to the financial benefits, I have started to receive, I have been taking advantage of the opportunities that Jon has installed for this internship. The chef has been a life saver. I can still eat healthy even though I am constantly on the go. I talked Steve into buying me some clothes and equipment to make my exercise more enjoyable. Speaking of my exercise being more enjoyable, I started working with a personal trainer. His name is Latavius. He is a gorgeous, chiseled black man. Three times a week, he spends an hour putting me through an intense training regimen followed by an hour of hardcore lovemaking. It is a highlight of my week when our sweaty bodies are entangled, and his long skinny cock is lodged deep inside of me.

Ahhh... Deep sigh... Moment of reflection. Anyway...

There are a ton of educational training classes available to me. I have been diligent to do some each day and I have finished the foundational ones. I am starting on the operations ones based on encouragement from my meeting with Marsha. Nicole says that I am ahead of her schedule, so I feel pretty good about that.

Mentoring has picked up since my week one meeting with Jon. Apparently his reminder did the trick. I have had at least one mentoring session with each executive, and a few have set up regular ones, including Victor.

Stella is the most consistent one. Every week, we meet in her office. She drills me on financial concepts and teaches me how to read financial statements and then drills me with a dildo. When she fucks my ass doggy style, she knows just the right angle to bring me to some powerful orgasms. I agree with the previous girls when they say she is the roughest and the most intense.

I have only had one more session with Jon, much to my disappointment. I dream about his mouth on my pussy, drinking in my orgasmic juices. I dream about his mammoth cock stretching my throat and my pussy. I dream about trying to take his hugeness in my ass. He suggested that we get one of the apartments next time and spend some more time dedicated to my goal. Just thinking about it is making me wet all over again.

I see Steve once a week on Monday morning, so he can check in on how I am doing, and so I can give him a nice blowjob to get his week started. He reminded me how much of a good lover he is last weekend, when he came to my room and spent the afternoon filling all my holes with his man cream.

I have had dinner with Nicole and Lance a few times. It is still a bit awkward for me, to have a meal with them, talk about my job, and about their lives, both independent and together. Then Nicole will leave, and Lance will stay. He will hold me and kiss me and make gentle love to me. Nicole says it is necessary for me to have a caring, loving outlet while I have this internship. I hate to think she is holding back her future with Lance for the sake of my sanity.

I feel like I may have found an alternative outlet when I need sensuality. I had my first meeting with Ashley, one of the executive admins, a couple weeks ago. She is very lesbian and was looking for a more girly, sensual partner than her current butch girlfriend. We met in apartment 2. She asked me to wear a cute dress and to do my hair and makeup.

She was already in the apartment when I arrived. One of the perks of being an executive admin is access to everything. I came through the door and saw her sitting on a bar stool. The first thing I noticed were her incredible legs. She previously told me that she worked out a lot and I could see the results. As I approached her, she smiled at me with her full sexy lips. She wore a tight-fitting professional outfit that accentuated her features extremely well. Even though I was worried I would be able to live up to her truly lesbian expectations, I was looking forward to this meeting.

She stood and after a brief embrace she peered into my eyes and kissed me. Our tongues gently danced, and our bodies moved together. I could immediately feel the heat radiating off her. During brief breaks in kissing, we undressed each other, finally making our way to the bedroom.

Ashley lay down on the bed and pulled me on top of her and our kissing resumed. It felt wonderful to have my naked body on top of hers. Her hands wondered around my body, along my back and over my bare cheeks. She wrapped her legs around me and our bodies moved as one.

After a long time of extended kissing and grinding, she loosened her grip, and I made my way down her body. I stopped and paid special attention to her firm B cup breasts. She moaned loudly as I sucked and tugged on each of her nipples. I left them standing at attention and moist when I eventually moved my way down; her tight tummy breathing hard in anticipation.

As I made my way to her belly button, I paused to notice that she had visible definition in her abs that came all way down between her slightly protruding hip bones. It seemed as if she did not have an ounce of body fat in her midsection. Lost in my amazement, she ran her hands through my hair to get me back on track.

Ashley tilted her hips and spread her legs wider, presenting her wonderful self to me on a platter. Her pussy was completely shaven and baby soft. I made a mental note to ask her for tips later.

I kissed her right above the hood protecting her sensitive clit, and the insides of both of her thighs, mere millimeters away from her dripping pussy. Nicole had taught me to not rush, and that a little teasing magnifies the sensations when you finally do touch them.

I sucked and licked her pussy for more than 30 minutes, changing my styles, my locations, and my tempo. I threw every bit of my limited experience and then some into pleasing her. It must have worked, because I think I swallowed a pint of her delicious juices as I rode out four separate orgasms. Finally, she tapped out and said she need a break.

She pulled me back up to her and kissed me long and deep, eventually rolling me over and positioning herself between my legs. Ashley worked her way down my body, enjoying my handful of breasts and then down my flat stomach. Once she started, she methodically pleased me in ways I did not know were possible. I had so many orgasms, I think they may have just been continuous. It was an ode to having an experience with a true lesbian as opposed to someone who is just bisexual.

Ashley eventually worked her way back up to me and kissed me deeply one more time before sitting up. I did not know what she was doing until she did it. She moved one of her legs over mine and folded the other under. A slight turn of my body and she lowered herself down. Once her pussy touched mine, she started grinding gently. It was a sensation that I had never felt before but hope to again and again. We exchanged orgasms one after the other until we had a grand finale together.

We kissed a little more and settled into the bed sheets. As we cuddled, we discussed how great the experience was for both of us and how we need to do it regularly. I must have made quite the impression because she set up time on nearly every Wednesday evening for the rest of the year.

It is now Thursday late afternoon, and I have a scheduled mentoring session with Marsha. The first one was short, I think at the behest of Jon. We focused on an introduction to Operations and her showing me where to find training sessions. This one today, is more than twice the length of time as the first one. My logbook describes her as being highly sexual, so I have something to anticipate this time.

About 15 minutes before my appointment time, I make my way up to the 8th floor. I turn left off the elevator and head towards Marsha's office. A few twists and turns and I find myself at one of the admin's desks just outside her door. Beatrice looks up at me as I approach. She tells me that Marsha should be ready for me in a few minutes.

Idle talk soon turned into her giving me some advice I did not expect. She randomly asked, "How much sleep are you getting every night?"

A little surprised, I had to think about it. "Maybe 7-8 hours I guess." I thought a little more. "Maybe 6 hours sometimes. At least 6 hours."

She replied, "I know you're young and probably have endless energy. But if I may advise you to try to get regular sleep. This role you have can be extremely demanding and can wear you out if you are not careful. And if you get worn out, there is no day off to catch up."

I thought about what she said and instantly started going through my calendar in my head. She proceeded to give me calendaring tips and tricks to make sure I block off time for myself. She added strategies about time management around meals and when to fit in self-care. When she felt she was done with that she leaned into me and lowered her voice. "There is one additional piece of advice I can give you."

I nodded and listened intently. She continued, "In case you have not realized it yet, making nice with the executives and their admins can make life a lot easier and much more profitable for you. I am not going to give you too much information but know this. There is a slush fund that Jon has put aside for a variety of things, and one of those things is investments in you. It is there for the taking. All you have to do is keep your energy up and go get it."

Just then, Marsha buzzed that she was ready for me. I nodded at Beatrice and thanked her. I took several deep breaths as I walked towards the office door. One final breath to clear my mind and I entered her office.

Masha pointed me over to her conference table. As I was about to sit down, she began to make her way over to me. "Don't sit yet," she exclaimed. I stopped my momentum and stood back up. She continued, "Last time, I did not have enough time for sex. This time I am going to make sure to get it in. Please get undressed."

I paused for a moment trying to process her abrupt request. She got very close to me and looked me in my eyes to regain my attention. Quietly she repeated herself, "Get undressed please. I want to see your young body."

As I started to unbutton my collared shirt, she unzipped my skirt. She stated, "I have been anxious to spend some naked time with you since you joined. I apologize if I seem in a hurry, but we have a lot to do."

It was not even a full minute before I was standing naked in front of her. A couple months ago, I would have been freaked out and self-conscious. But now, after what I have experienced the past few weeks, this seemed quite normal.

Marsha started to walk around and assess me. I tried to listen to what she was mumbling, but it was hard with her hands gently touching me, sliding along my skin ever so softly. In between small sensations, I heard her compliment my body. "I apologize for being brash Megan, but your body looks delicious."

She walked over to a coat closet and pulled out a blanket and a tiny pillow. She brought it over to us and laid them out on the table. "Please lie down on your back," she instructed. I did as she asked.

The pillow gave me just enough angle that I could see her as she continued to undress. I assessed her in a way that I was unable to in our hastened first mentoring session. She was taller and more solid than any other women I had been with. Her fire engine red hair was shoulder length and had significant body and curls.

Now that she was down to her matching lingerie, I noticed that her pale skin and frequent freckles continued throughout her body. She looked over and caught me looking and smiled at me. "Do you like what you see?" she asked.

I nodded at her and inadvertently licked my lips. She unclasped her bra and pulled her arms through, releasing a set of very large milky white breasts. They had to be size E's or close to it, with light pink areolas. Her smile widened as she saw the look of wonder on my face.

She slipped her thumbs into her waistband and slid her lacey thong down her long legs. Now naked, Marsha walked over to the conference table and looked down upon me. Her smile was still in place as she said, "Now let's get started."

She stepped in between my parted legs and hovered over me. Her hand started at my cheek and slowly made its way down my face, then my torso, and then over the inside of my left thigh. She repeated her touch, slowly over other parts of my body. It was both sensual and antagonizing.

She remarked, "You are absolutely beautiful Megan, with a full sweet complexion. You have a very sexy body with highly desirable attributes. You have wonderful soft flawless skin. Now seeing you naked, up close, I am sure you're going to be delicious."

Marsha dropped down to kiss me. It was gentle at first, but quickly became more aggressive. Her tongue danced with mine as I felt her press her dense body into me. She ran her hand down my body and around my ass, gripping my upper leg. I could feel the intention coming from her body. We were both rapidly getting into the mood.

At some point after a long period of kissing, she stopped and pulled away slightly. She looked deeply into my eyes and made a sincere connection. She commented, "You are a very good kisser, Megan. I like that."

Marsha leaned down again and kissed my neck and then my shoulder. She worked her way down, kissing my collar bone, then my chest. She gripped both of my breasts with her hands and squeezed firmly. Soon her mouth was pulling and sucking on my left nipple. I closed my eyes and really took in the wonderful sensations. Her body was wedged in between my legs. I could feel her heavy breasts pushing into my stomach. Her hands were wrapped around my breasts and her mouth was making love to my nipple.

I moaned as Marsha moved over to my other nipple and began to give it equal treatment. I ran my hands down her back, partially massaging and partially scratching. My pussy was screaming for attention, and I deeply wished I could touch it. The work that she was putting in was making me extremely horny and impatient.

Upon releasing my nipple, Marsha commented, "Your breasts are amazing, and I could stay there all day, but I have other things to experience." Then she resumed her way down my body. Several gentle kisses were spread across my tummy and my pelvis. I felt some juices streaming down my cheeks in anticipation. She kissed the inside of my left thigh, so close to my pussy I could feel her hot breath. With a repeat on the other side, I felt like I was going to explode.

For the next several minutes she kissed and touched me everywhere without touching my pussy. At this point, it was probably draining fluids almost non-stop. My heart was racing. My mind was a flutter. I shifted my hips all over the place trying to force myself into her mouth.

Finally, she relented, and I felt her mouth attach to my tiny pussy. My body jerked. I thought it was out of shock, but it wasn't. Out of nowhere, after all the buildup, my body convulsed into a small orgasm. My hips gyrated and a warm fire shot through my body, out of my pussy, and right into Marsha's hungry mouth. She sucked on me pulling every drop of juices into her mouth and down her throat. Little did I know this was just the beginning.

After sucking my orgasm down, she detached her grip and began to explore. Gently she moved her tongue throughout my pussy, into every small nook, running the tip of her tongue up and down the tiny folds that surround my tight opening. Her tenderness was causing me to tingle all over.