One Year Internship Ch. 10 – Week 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I smiled. "Do you consider the end products you provide to your customers as products or solutions?"

His face contorted and he said, "Products. Why?"

"Bear with me a moment. Do you ever refer to these as solutions to your customers? Do you have them documented as solutions anywhere in your company?"

"No. Why?"

"Would you be interested in creating solutions for your customers as opposed to just products?"

His face was really showing his confusion now. He finally replied, "I guess. Can you tell me where you are going with this line of questioning?"

"I am going to give you a possible solution to your dilemma."

"Ok. Give it to me."

"If you create one or more new solutions for your customers, then nearly all the expenses incurred in creating these solutions can be capitalized. You create an initiative within your company that describes that this is a change in business strategy, and that you need to invest in it. When you do that, you can consider your purchases from us as capital expenses. From an accounting perspective you can write off these purchases over the course of a number of years through depreciation and get tax breaks as a result."

Charles stared at me a long time and then reached into his pocket and dug out his phone. He dialed a number, put it to his ear, and got up to leave the table. Once he was out of range, I looked at Victor and apologized.

He replied, "I don't fully understand your idea, but apparently, he is going to check into it. We will see."

A few minutes later Charles returned and handed me his phone. "Carrie is our CFO and she wants to talk to you."

Quite nervously I took the phone from him and put it to my ear. For the next several minutes I went back and forth with Carrie on the structure of the new solutions and how to create the necessary audit trail. Finally, she asked me to give the phone back to Charles. He did not leave the table this time so we could hear his side of the conversation.

"Yeah. I know right."

"If this is true, it opens up a whole new set of options."

"No, I mean this could be really good."

"I mean this is your expertise, But I am going to assume that we can totally use this on the other ones as well."

"How much does that open up for us?"

"Are you fucking kidding me? That can't be right."

"No if that is right then that is very excellent."

"No, I don't think so. She is Victor's associate."

"Yeah, I don't want to give her a big head."

"Talk to you when I get back in the office next week."

Charles hung up and looked at me for a moment. The he said, "Carrie wanted me to tell you how impressed she was with your line of thinking. I think she would be even more impressed if she knew that it came from such a young, attractive, new associate."

Without thinking I spoke up again, "So, seems like you have a valid path forward and have a new number from Carrie. I am sure Victor can propose products and services that really get this new solution off the ground. This is your chance to add a completely new facet to your brand and bring some additional enthusiasm without really changing very much at all. For the most part, you need to ask your marketing, sales, and finance teams to do a little documentation and then you are good."

Charles smiled and I excused myself to the bathroom. As I left the table, I heard Charles ask, "Where did you find her?"

Victor replied, "Technically I did not find her. But I am glad to have her."

I walked outside and took in some fresh air. I knew that I took a big risk getting involved in Victor's deal. It could have gone very wrong, and I could have been blamed. I tried to feel a sense of relief and I hoped that giving the guys some space would allow Victor to jump back in and do his magic.

After about 20 minutes, I returned to the table. Victor spoke to me, "I think we have been able to work out the parameters of a deal. However, Charles here still has a couple things he wants to work out."

Charles looked at me and smiled. "Stop beating around the bush Victor. Megan, if it has not been obvious, I like to play a game now and again to keep life exciting. Well, to add some final excitement to our lives this evening, I have one more challenge for you."

I replied, "Can you please make the drink taste halfway decent? That's all I ask."

He smiled. "I am hoping you like the taste, but, well, all women have different tastes." He looked at Victor and asked, "You have a room here in the city, right?"

Victor nodded. Charles looked back at me, "This challenge needs a little more privacy." Looking back at Victor, "Lead the way, Victor."

The walk back to the hotel seemed way shorter than it actually was. I walked behind the men, alone with my thoughts, as the sidewalk only had room for two across. I had to assume the challenge to be something sexual or we wouldn't need the privacy. I mentally prepared the best I could for whatever this challenge was supposed to be.

Victor let us into our room. Charles made his way over to the foot of the bed. He turned to me and spoke, "Megan, Victor and I worked out the parameters of a nice deal. I told him I was interested in some additional products and services, but that I would need to be properly influenced. Are you up for properly influencing me?"

I looked over to Victor and said, "You are responsible for updating the contract accordingly." With that said, I walked next to Charles and started to undress. A minute later, I began to undress him. I dropped to my knees and saw he was already erect. I started to pull off his boxers as he continued, "I told Victor that if you gave me a blowjob and made me cum in under 5 minutes that I would agree to the larger product component deal. Your clock starts as soon as..." He sucked in a huge breath and exhaled," Oh my God!"

Before he could finish his sentence, I slid half of his erect manhood into my mouth. I sucked hard knowing that I did not have much time. He was decently thick, maybe the width of a golf ball, but he was very long. If I had to guess, he was at least 8 inches. I took on the challenge.

I bobbed up and down his shaft; the head of cock pushing against the back of my mouth. I ran my hands up the sides of his legs and gripped his ass. His moans were drowning out any errant slurping sounds. After a couple minutes I knew it was time.

I slowed down my pace and changed the angle of my head slightly. With some conscious effort, I relaxed my throat. Very deliberately, I pushed my mouth further down his shaft until his trimmed pubes tickled my nose.

"Ah, Fuck!" Charles exclaimed. I squeezed his ass harder and pushed into his groin. The show was over when I clinched my throat muscles. He put his hands on the back of my head and groaned loudly. My lips were wrapped around the base of his cock as he let loose. Each time his cock jerked; I felt it go down the length of his cock and down into my throat. A small part of me was disappointed that I could not taste his juice.

As I slowly pulled him out of my throat, he let out one last moan. I few small sucks on the end of his cock before I let him fall from my mouth. He took two steps back and fell on the bed. In between deep breaths he exclaimed to Victor, "Add in the subcomponents Victor, that was amazing."

I stood up and followed him onto the bed. As I straddled him, I commented, "I am not done with you yet Charles."

I positioned my wet pussy on top of his cock and slid back and forth. My wetness made the motion quite easy. I looked Charles in his eyes and asked, "You want this tight, young, wet pussy Charles?" He nodded and I asked, "Victor, have you discussed with Charles the value of embedding a technical account manager to ensure their transition to a solution selling company goes successfully?"

Off to the side I heard Victor respond, "It is a great fit for you Charles, a perfectly tight fit in fact."

Charles nodded and I reached between us and positioned his cock at the entrance of my pussy and paused. "If I make you cum again in less than 5 minutes, it is a 5-year commitment, right?"

Charles smiled and nodded. I dropped my hips down plunging my hungry pussy down his shaft. He groaned as it took multiple trips before his cock was fully buried inside me. I tilted my hips and started grinding my pussy into him. He let out a huge breath and exclaimed, "Holy Shit!"

It took less time that I thought it would before I felt his cock pulse and fill my young pussy with his cream. I commented, "How long was that, Victor?"

Victor commented, "Just short of 4 minutes."

By now, Charles was sweating. I leaned in and kissed him deeply and grinded my hips on his hefty cock still lodged inside me. I broke the kiss and whispered in his ear. "Are you willing to go double or nothing?"

I pulled away and looked into his eyes again. "Victor, is Charles already lined up with a support contract?"

"He is not Megan," Victor commented from behind me.

I continued to rock my hips massaging his cock with my creamy pussy. Still not breaking my gaze from Charles, I asked, "If I make you cum again in less than 5 minutes, you will sign up for a 5-year support contract to make sure you have everything you need from us to be amazingly successful."

Charles smiled back at me and asked, "And if you don't?"

"Then I will personally provide you all the strategic support you need for the next year."

"Deal."

I leaned forward and kissed him again. While our tongues danced, I lifted my body up slightly, gently gripped his slimy cock and aimed it at my ass and slid down slowly. He broke our kiss to let out a large moan. He pushed his head into the bed and starting groaning into my face.

I tilted my hips again and pushed his cock deeper into my anal cavity; the cum from our previous round making the effort easier. Every time I lifted and pulled him out of me, I squeezed my ass, gripping his cock for all it was worth. He was moaning continuously, and his head was shaking back and forth. I slammed down hard on his cock burying his length until my cheeks were flush against his groin. I lifted again and repeated this several times. Finally, I slammed down one more time and clinched my asshole several times like I was doing kegals with my ass. I saw his face contort and felt his cock begin to pulse.

"That's right. Fill my tender ass with your cum Charles."

I let this linger for a couple solid minutes as Charles finished his orgasm and regained his breath. I kissed him one more time and then I lifted up and let his softening cock fall out of my ass. I crawled down and took his cock in my mouth and cleaned all our shared juices off him. Once I finished, I sat up and looked at Charles. He looked worn out and defeated.

I crawled off the bed, looked at Victor, and stated, "I am going to get cleaned up. I'll let you take it from here."

I grabbed my clothes and headed for the bathroom. As I stood in the shower, all the adrenaline started to wear off. I started to realize the magnitude of the risk I took. I panicked briefly wondering if Charles was going to feel gamed and back out of the deal. A million worries ran through my head as I cleaned out my pussy and my ass. I got out of the shower and couldn't hear any talking. I dried off, brushed my teeth, and got dressed.

Two deep breaths and I opened the bathroom door and walked into the room. The guys were gone. I let out a huge breath that I had been holding. I sat in the office chair and picked up my phone. I had a text from Victor, 'Deal signed! Walking Charles out. Be back in a few minutes.'

I leaned back in the chair and tried to catch my breath. 'What a rush,' I thought. A few minutes later, Victor let himself back in the room. I stood to meet him. He came over and gave me a long hug. "Well done," was all I heard in my ear.

Victor finally broke the hug but maintained his grip on my arms. He looked at me and shook his head. He walked away and I said, "Say something. I am not sure what just happened. I wasn't thinking. I'm sorry. I don't know what to say. That was so stupid. I should have never done that. I should have shut up and let you drive."

Victor turned around and held his hand up to shut me down. There was a long uncomfortable silence. He finally spoke. "Megan, that was completely off script and unbelievably risky. I don't even know where to begin." He paused. "Yes, I do. Where did you learn so much about our business and our offerings? Including our technical account manager offering which is in its infancy?"

I replied, "I have been doing mentoring sessions with all the executives for a few weeks now. And I have been taking the training courses. And I have access to the document library where there is a wealth of information."

"Yeah, but you have been here a month, maybe."

"I am dedicated!"

"That is an understatement. Where did you learn about capital expense and its application?"

"Did you think that Stella was just drilling me with a dildo every week when I see her?"

He looked back at me and just shook his head. "That was a strong addition to this sale Megan. I had no idea you knew any of that stuff and going through that scared me to death."

"I am sorry Victor."

"Don't be sorry. I should be apologizing to you. I..." He paused and looked down, maybe embarrassed to continue. He finally looked at me and said, "Megan, I brought you along so you could sexually entice him and maybe I could sneak in a few things as you had him the throws of passion. But you just took over and I didn't have to do anything."

"I'm sorry Victor."

"Don't apologize Megan. You did very well. Better than I could have ever dreamed of."

A couple minutes of silence lingered while he considered what else to say. He looked at me again and said, "We need to talk about your other risks though."

I tried to control my worried expression as he continued. "You put our business in the hands of your very capable but unpredictable sexual ability. That was very risky. I mean, how did you know you were going to be able to make him cum so fast. I mean, 3 times in less than 15 minutes!"

"I know it was stupid now. But at the time, I saw an opportunity and went for it. I am so glad it turned out so well or you would have fired me."

Victor laughed. "Our little venture here was a smashing success. Do you want to know the numbers?"

"Sure."

"I had hoped to close a first time, one-year deal with these guys for $360,000. He was working me down on price and I had gotten to a place where I was going to accept $250,000 which is basically at cost, just to win this deal and hope we would get more business in the future."

"So, what did they finally buy the products for?"

Victor laughed a full-on belly laugh. I started laughing with him and exclaimed, "What? What was it?"

He replied, "Megan, after all your risky shenanigans, the final deal is worth over $6 million across the next 5 years! In addition to the products we discussed, you got him to add on subcomponents, a 5-year technical account manager, 5 years of support, and a clause to renew at a standard market growth rate."

I laughed, "I guess that's good then, right?"

"Megan, it's amazing. We came here to get our foot in the door, and you smashed it down. We are now their largest vendor. The opportunities are endless with them now."

"I guess that means we should celebrate right?"

"We should do something!"

After a small pause to consider our options, I walked over and got into his personal space and commented "Victor, I want to thank you for giving me this opportunity. I am sorry that I was reckless. I will not take this good fortune as a sign that I should try it again, as our luck is sure to run out. But for tonight, can we celebrate this win by letting me thank you more intimately?"

Victor looked at me, our eyes locked. He read my thoughts and smiled. "I would have thought that you would be sexed out after your fun with Charles."

I laughed. "You mean that measly 15 minutes. That wasn't even work."

He laughed out loud. "I guess not."

Victor leaned in and kissed me. It was nice. He gave me space to lead and to be led. It was the beginning of a long celebratory lovemaking session. I thanked him properly for his faith in me. I deepthroated his manhood easily and often. We tried all kinds of positions from slow missionary to him pummeling my ass doggystyle. I took his cum over and over until he had no more to give. Finally, he was worn out and begged me to let him sleep.

After a hot shower to get cleaned up, I joined him in bed. He was already gently snoring away. As I lay on my back, I considered all that happened on this trip, the chances I took, the partnership I felt I had developed with Victor. My last thought before I closed my eyes for some hard-earned sleep, was to consider what money I may have made tonight with my boldness. I drifted off to sleep with a big smile on my face.