One Year Internship Ch. 10 – Week 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I reached down and slid my fingers into her curly red hair. I did not want to direct her. Quite the opposite. I wanted to feel her and to show my appreciation. I wanted to feel connected to her as she pleasured me so completely.

Marsha reached up and put her hands on my breasts again, quickly pinching my rock-hard nipples in between her thumb and index fingers. I felt something I did not expect. I felt penetration in my pussy. Her hands were on my breasts, so I concentrated harder on what I was feeling. I felt the pressure of her face pushed into my wetness. When I felt the object move around and explore the inner walls of my opening, I realized it was her tongue that had penetrated me.

Very clearly, I could feel her tongue putting pressure in various places inside my tight box and it felt amazing. The experience was like having fingers inside me, but even better. The targeted pressure of the tip of her tongue as it hit key spots inside, sent charges throughout my body. I felt her slowly pull her tongue out of my pussy and latch onto my clit. I moaned deeply and gripped her hair with my hands. Another orgasm was quickly forming.

I felt her squeeze my nipples harder and let go of my clit. For a moment, time seem to stop. My clit was throbbing, begging for more attention. The pressure to my nipples was causing power surges to fire through my body out to my toes and fingers. My orgasm hovered there waiting to explode. The moment seemed to last forever as Marsha left me wanting.

Her hot breath made my body shiver. My fingers started tingling. Like lighting a fuse on a firework, her tongue flicked my clit, and I came instantly. The orgasm that was hovering simply released. I moaned loudly and practically pulled the hair from her scalp. She patiently waited for my orgasm to slow before she flicked my clit again, causing my hips to jerk and my pussy to gush once more. Another show of patience as my next orgasm finally slowed.

I moaned so loud I thought the offices next to us would hear. She flicked my clit again, sending shockwaves through my body as my hips jerked and my orgasm rushed back again. She continued this process so many times I lost count. For several minutes I was never more than a small fraction away from an orgasm. I finally begged mercy.

Marsha let go of my nipples and stood up towering over me. Finally, I regained enough composure to look up at her. She smiled down upon me and commented, "You have the most delicious pussy I have ever tasted. It is young and moist and full of sexual energy."

I tried to regain my breathe as I responded, "What... did you... do to me?"

She laughed and replied, "I gave you a small introduction to tantric sex. At the highest level, it is where I tease you and build your energy level up, bringing you to the brink of orgasm before slightly backing off. When I finally fulfill you and let you release, I can do it one of two ways. I can either let you explode all at once in one massive orgasm or I can give you an orgasm that can last for as long as you can stand it. Today, I chose the second."

Exhausted, I moaned my response. "It was maybe... the... most...wonderful thing... I have... ever felt."

"I am glad, but we have more to do tonight. You need to sit up. I will get you some water."

It took every ounce of determination to pull myself off the table and sit up, but I did. She handed me a bottle of water and I drank half of it down in one drink. She leaned down and met my eyes. "I will give you a few minutes to recover and then you are going to pleasure me."

As she walked back over to her desk, I watched her figure. She had long legs that led up to full round ass cheeks. Above those, she had two distinctive dimples on her tailbone. Her thin waist gave way to a sexy V-shaped back. I drank the rest of my water, realizing how strongly I desired to taste her.

She looked up from her desk and connected with my gaze. She smiled and said, "I am a sexually aggressive woman, Megan. Not like Stella. But gentler and more thorough. I am in it for both of us to feel amazing, not for one of us to dominate the other. When we are together, it is about us orgasming so wonderfully that we long for it when we are away from each other. You are so incredibly sexy and delicious; I already want to go back down on you."

I blushed as the thought of that made my pussy wake up again. She continued, "But alas, we only have so much time and I still want to feel your mouth on my pussy."

She came back over to the table and stood me up. She leaned in and sensually kissed me, causing the warmth in my body to return. After a few long moments, she broke the kiss and switched our spots. As she lay down on the table, she pulled me with her, and our kissing resumed. The feeling of our naked bodies joined together again was wonderful.

My hands seemed tiny as they tried to reign in her melons. With some impatience, I broke our kiss and worked my way down. I stopped at her huge breasts and made a solid effort to handle them and give attention to her nipples. To my delight they raised at my efforts. As if she understood my struggle she commented, "My breasts are hard to deal with Megan, I know. But it seems as if my nipples responded to your attention."

I smiled at her and continued moving down her torso. She spread her legs wider upon my arrival down below. Her pale skin made her bright pink pussy that much more prominent. The only distraction was how she trimmed her pubic hair. The skin around her pussy was bare, but just above her luscious lips was a designer bush. It was shaved close and into a perfect triangle. She must have read my thoughts as she answered the question I was thinking, "I do take a little extra time to shape and trim my bush. It makes me feel sexy and it is always a fun topic with any lovers I may have."

"I like it. I wonder if my clientele would like it if I did something like that?" I don't know why I said that out loud. I was not looking for a response. A moment of silence told me she was not going to give me one anyway. I tried to refocus and get started.

I drew in her intoxicating aroma as I leaned in to begin my efforts. As much as my recent experience taught me otherwise, I was having a hard time being patient. I wanted to pleasure her, and make her cum. I wanted to prove to her my worth and taste her womanly juices as my reward.

Marsha ran her hands through my hair, nudging me ever so gently to get started. I leaned down and ran my flattened tongue up the length of her pussy, pushing her slightly protruding lips apart, stopping short of her clit. Methodically, I moved around her pussy, sucking in pieces and parts, licking, and flicking others. She tasted like strawberries and smelled like heaven.

At some point, I finally transitioned to her clit. Her shifting hips and the soft moans told me she was ready. Her first orgasm was soft, and I would later learn was quite mild. Her juices tasted as good as I had hoped. A few minutes later she asked me to slide a finger inside of her. Not long after she prompted me for a second. I tasted two more orgasms before she exclaimed, "Okay Megan. I need a break. Come up here."

Dejected, I slowly worked my way back up her body. Marsha pulled me in for a kiss as soon as she could. Her kiss was filled with passion and appreciation. She finally broke the kiss and expressed, "That was wonderful Megan. I am going to look forward to our sessions for the remainder of the year. But we have other things to get to tonight."

I tried not to show how sad I was to hear that we had to stop. I was truly enjoying our intimate time together. However, I also knew that that these mentoring sessions were intended to be more than just sex. I crawled off her and helped her off the table. We talked about the experience we just had as we got dressed. I asked her about her tongue.

Marsha smiled and stuck her tongue out. It was incredibly long, by far the longest I had ever seen. As she slipped it back in, she said, "The girls love it." I nodded in agreement.

Soon we were sitting at her desk discussing the operations training classes I was taking and reviewing content. She broke down a couple of the concepts and explained real life application. I started to see the connection between what I was learning and how to use it within the company.

We finished up our session and she walked me to the door of her office. "I had a wonderful time with you Megan," she commented. "You seem to be strong in operations already and I have a lot of hope for you this year."

I thanked her for the compliment. She continued, "You are even more delicious than I thought you would be as well. I am also looking forward to some regular intimate time with you in the future."

I blushed a little, thanked her again, and left her office. I felt motivated to get back to my apartment and do some operations training courses and prep for my appointments the next day.

A couple hours later, I lay in bed thinking through my experiences with Ashley, Marsha, and several others. Two months ago, I wouldn't have seriously considered being intimate with another woman. Now I look for it. I long for the gentle touch of a woman, the sweet smell of someone who takes care of her body, the tasty flavor of wet pussy. Even though it is tiring, I look forward to lots of sex every day. But I especially love those days that have at least one session with another woman.

The next day, I had an early morning appointment that went long. The guy kept asking for round after round. After he put a load in my pussy and two down my throat, I finally asked him if he intended on getting any work done today. I hated to be rude, but I also had other things to do. He finally conceded and I was able to get out of there.

As I headed back to my apartment to get cleaned up, I looked at my phone. I had a message from Victor wondering where I was. I panicked. I looked at my calendar and realized he added an appointment just this morning. I called him to apologize and try to explain. He wasn't having any of it. He told me to hurry and get to his office.

I quickly cleaned my body and my pussy in the shower and got out. I brushed my teeth quickly and got dressed. I knew Victor and I were supposed to fly to meet a client this afternoon, but I thought we had time. I grabbed my bag that I had packed the night before and ran out the door. I was rounding the corner to his office in less than 30 minutes.

Ashley smiled at me as I zoomed by her. Victor's door was open, so I went right in. I started to apologize when Victor interrupted, "Close the door and have a seat." I did as I was told, hoping that I was not in too much trouble.

Victor came over and sat in the chair next to me. He started, "I know I put this meeting on your calendar last minute, but I was hoping you would make it. We are behind schedule and need to get started. Today is a very important client meeting as you know."

I nodded. He handed me a folder that had a handful of documents printed out. I glanced through them as he explained what was inside. He concluded with, "You can read those on the plane. I want to talk to you about what to expect with Charles."

I listened intently as he began to describe him and what works with him and what does not. The summary was that I needed to be prepared to participate in the business conversation. He also expressed that he likes to give dares or challenges and that they would range from alcohol, to darts, or pool, to eventually sexual activities. He concluded, "That is why I got us a room. You will need to go somewhere to have sex with him, I am sure."

He kicked me out of his office and told me to be ready to head to the airport in 30 minutes. Since I already had my bag, I used the time to talk to Ashley. Before I knew it, Victor was exiting his office and instructing me to follow him. Ashley wished us good luck as we headed to the elevator.

A driver took us to the airport, we made it through security easily, and soon we were on a flight to Cleveland. I read through his paperwork on the short flight and soon felt I knew Charles's company and why they wanted to work with ours well enough.

Victor booked an uber and soon we were at the hotel. We were barely in the room for 2 minutes before Victor started drilling me on content he gave me, preparing me for any possible questions that might come my way. He finally looked at his watch and commented, "We have 45 minutes before we need to leave to head to the restaurant. I think you should take one more shower and make sure your lady parts are crisp and clean, including your ass. Make sure to clean out your ass."

I looked at him sideways. He replied, "You never know. Remember, he likes challenges."

I shook my head in mild disbelief and grabbed my bag and headed for the bathroom. I spent about 20 minutes cleaning my body again and cleaning out my ass. Another 15 minutes to touch up my makeup and put on some body spray. As I exited the bathroom, Victor smiled and me and hugged me. I was a little taken by surprise.

The hug broke and he looked at me and said, "I am sorry I have been terse with you today. This deal is important to me and to our company. If we can sign this first deal, then there is potential for 10 times this much over the next 5 years. So, I am a little stressed about it."

I smiled back at him and replied, "Victor, it is okay. I understand. I will do everything I can to help you win this deal. That is why I am here."

He nodded and suggested we head out. The walk to the restaurant was only about 10 minutes. As we arrived, the hostess let us know that Charles was already at the bar. Victor led the way and greeted a well-dressed man with a smile and a handshake. He turned to me and led with an introduction. "Charles, this is my associate Megan. She will be joining us this evening." I smiled and shook his hand. He returned the smile and asked me what I wanted to drink. Victor answered for me. "Glass of Chardonnay for the lady and I will take a Whiskey Sour."

I took in our new friend as he and Victor talked sports over a drink. Charles was shorter than I was, and probably weighed less. His expensive suit hid a proper assessment. I watched his demeanor. He was confident, looking Victor in the eye as they discussed casual topics. I started to think through how he would be once the business discussion began.

I did not have to wait long as they finished their drinks and headed to our table. It was a smaller table against the window with a view of the river. As we sat down, the guys ordered another round. Charles asked me if I was following their sports conversation. I nodded. Charles asked me why I did not speak up and participate in the conversation. I responded, "It looks like it has been a while since the two of you caught up, so I thought it best to let it be."

Charles laughed. He asked me what my favorite NFL team was. I replied that I had always been a fan of the Oakland Raiders. He looked surprised and asked me why. I tried not to laugh when I replied, "Because they look so cute in those tight silver pants." Both men roared laughing. As they started to calm down, I added my real reasoning, "Actually, I like the history of the franchise. Commitment to Excellence. Just Win Baby. Tough guy punch you in the mouth attitude that they used to instill fear in their opponents. I know they have fallen on hard times the past several years, but they will be back."

Charles looked at me as if he was assessing me. Then he nodded his head and continued his conversation with Victor. As they went back and forth throwing barbs at each other, I watched Charles closely. I recognized a key tell when I thought he was lying about attending a game. His recollection of the details of the game were a little incorrect, specifically the weather. I took a mental note.

I continued my assessment. Charles was handsome and his confidence wafted off him like a strong cologne. His clean-shaven face surrounded a million-dollar smile. His laugh was hearty if borderline insincere. My gaze was slightly interrupted when Charles asked me who I thought was going to win the Superbowl this year. I went with the safe but educated non-answer. "As a Raider fan, it pains me to say that the Chiefs with Patrick Mahomes are looking every part the expected favorite. But I have learned over the years not to bet against Tom Brady. As you would expect, I hope I am wrong, and they both lose."

That garnered another laugh out of each of them. Victor hailed the waitress, and we ordered our dinner. Charles ordered a kamikaze. When it arrived at the table, Charles handed it to me and said, "I'd like you to try something with more flavor than that dry apple juice that Victor ordered you."

I smiled and took his drink. I took a sip, and it was sweet. I remembered as part of the prep for this, Victor warned me that I would have to drink tonight and that I had to try to pace myself and drink water to partially offset the effects. He reached in his pocket and pulled out a $20 bill and said, "I'll bet you this twenty that you can't pound that in one swig." I looked at the twenty and then at the drink and pounded it down easily. He smiled and handed me the bill. I knew this was just the beginning.

We ate our dinner, and the waitress removed our plates. Victor suggested we move to a table next to the bar. The guys ordered after dinner drinks and Charles repeated his bet. This time with a strawberry daiquiri. I asked him if he was trying to get me drunk. He paused and looked at me with a smile, "Maybe."

I looked him right back in his eye and replied, "There isn't anything on the table that you need to get me drunk for Charles." He sat there somewhat surprised. I let him flounder for a minute before I continued, "But listen, if you want me to down this expensive drink in one shot, I will do it for a fifty."

Charles dug in his wallet and pulled out a $50 bill and I slammed the daiquiri. Both men gave a small cheer and Charles congratulated me. I let a few minutes pass, before I excused myself to the ladies room. I hate to admit it, but I went in there to pee and to throw up my alcohol. I needed my wits about me tonight. A quick dash of mouthwash and I was back at the table before they missed me.

As I returned, I realized that they had started to discuss business. Charles stopped to point out that he ordered me a lemon drop. I smiled and asked him if he wanted me to down this one too. He commented, "No. You are costing me too much money. I will see what else I can goad you into later."

I listened intently as they went back and forth. Victor had explained to me that as much as Charles likes to do dares and challenges, he is very conservative with spending money in his business. This was the crux of their discussion as Charles kept pushing back on the financial commitment that Victor was asking for.

There was a pause in the discussion as both sides went for their drinks. I could see the stress on Victor's face as he felt he was losing this deal. I felt if I were ever going to participate, now was the time. "Charles, may I ask a question?"

Charles sat his drink down and nodded. I continued, "How would you classify products you buy from us on your books?"

He looked confused so I clarified. "When you do your financial accounting, where would you put the expense from products you buy from us?"

He looked back at me as if I asked a weird question, but deep into his eyes I could see his wheels turning. He was thinking about something. After a brief, but slightly uncomfortable pause, he replied. "It goes to our expenses, ultimately as a cost of doing business. Why?"

I replied, "Would the products you buy from us go to the larger development of final solutions to your end customers?"

He replied, "Of course. Why?"