One Year Internship Ch. 11 – Week 10

Story Info
Megan is more than 2 months in.
15.9k words
4.76
4.1k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER 11

Week 10

It has been more than 2 months since I started this internship. Actually, it has been a wee bit more than 9 weeks to be more specific. But who is counting? I am really happy with where I am. Nearly every day since that fortunate sales trip with Victor last month has been fantastic. Partially fantastic because of how I seem to have really settled into a rhythm and seem to be growing and learning things at such a rapid rate. But also incredible for me financially.

To give you a short summary of the sales trip in question, Victor brought me along to meet a prospect in Cleveland. The goal of the meeting was to gain some initial business with a first-time customer with a ton of potential. This potential customer, Charles, was someone that liked a little gaming and as part of the evening gave me a few fun challenges to do. Before the night was over, I turned the tables on him a little, took a couple big risks and it all worked out as well as any of us could have ever hoped. I contributed to turning what was an average opportunity into an enormous multi-year deal.

Victor made mention on the flight home that I should expect a sizeable commission because of my contributions. Oh... My... God... the financial fallout from this deal and the rest of the last month has been insanely great for me. As of right now, my bank account has over $67,000 because of a few more paychecks and a couple big tips. My escrow has exploded. I received a $100,000 commission on the sale with Victor and I received a $30,000 monthly bonus this month for all the hard work I put in. My total as of now is $229,000 for 9 weeks of work. I mean, isn't that crazy? It absolutely blows my mind. How much could I make by the end of the year?

In addition to the cash, I received 3 pieces of jewelry last month. One of my regular customers bought me a nice necklace with an opal pendant for being such a giving provider. Victor gifted me a very nice watch as a thank you for the sales win. Jon gifted me an incredible bracelet as a thank you for my good work and as a thank you for my role in landing that big deal.

This is not to distract from the fact that I have legit been working my tail off. Aside from a handful of 2-3-hour breaks, I have been constantly putting in the work either with an appointment, or for the continued betterment of myself. I have finally recognized for the first time in my life that the more work I put in, the better results I am going to get.

I have added a morning run to my daily time at the gym. Ashley gave me some additional things to do to get sculpted abs like hers. Latavius has ramped up the intensity of our workouts. While I feel that I am continuously sore, I am in the best shape of my life.

I have finished the financial certification course offered by the company. Same for the operations one. Normally these would take as much as 6 months to complete and rarely does a person complete more than one. But Stella and Marsha have been an inspiration and a driving force for me. In theory, I have the knowledge to take an entry level position in either of those functional areas right now. Victor says I am a natural at selling, so maybe I will start the sales certification next.

I have had multiple mentoring sessions with all the other executives. My time with Matt is always interesting, given the obvious conflict between the standard HR policies he is responsible for upholding and what my role is. He seems to manage it well, as I have met with him a few more times to work through organizational theory and performance management in between blowjobs and sexual adventures.

Curt, our CIO, looks like you would expect a techie to look like, a bit of a nerd. I don't think he is married and probably doesn't date much. He is the most awkward of all the executives around me. He is so busy that we get interrupted multiple times every single time we are in his office. It was quite an effort to find IT related topics he could mentor me on that was not too far out of my intellectual capabilities or my interests. It was also quite an effort to bust through his nervousness to get anything sexual to happen. I basically had to seduce him. He has a small cock that I have pleasured easily. Each of the few times I have gone down on him he only lasted a few minutes before he sent a spittle of cum into my mouth that was barely worth swallowing.

Michael, our legal counsel, focused his mentorship on contracts and other related formal communications. I did not know there were so many wrong ways to write something. He is the oldest of the executives, but still seems spry. He told me in our first meeting that he gets off on doing things to women that bring them pleasure. He especially likes it when I make faces or sounds that let him know I am enjoying what he is doing. The last time we were together, he asked if we could use an apartment just so there was a better chance for me to be louder. His mouth and hands touched every part of my body. He was not satisfied until I practically squirted on his face. I told him turnabout was fair play and that I demanded that he cum on my face. He has a nice cock, but at his age, it was a challenge to get him hard and to get him to cum. Luckily, I was able to get him to dribble a small amount on my cheek and tongue.

I have only met with Sam, head of our product development team, a couple times. He is very interested in me but has had a hard time fitting me in his schedule. It is a combination of his job being very demanding and the demands of his large family. I explained to him that I really want to learn from him and that I also think he is sexy. His face turned the darkest red I've ever seen. Our sessions were filled with a brief introduction to the organization and a path where I could get more information. He asked for me to go through the material and then come to him with questions. I took a glance at the drive he gave me access to. There were over 7,000 documents and videos. Not sure where to start.

Time with Stella was almost the same as the usual time with her. She was very impressed with my swift completion of the certification. She drilled me with a ton of questions that I was able to navigate successfully. She was so pleased, she asked me to drill her ass with a dildo this time. It was a little bit of a surreal experience as I slid the dildo in and out of her while she bent over the conference table. "Harder!" Harder!" she kept yelling. I accommodated and pounded her until she had a leg shaking orgasm. The next several months are going to be interesting with her.

My additional sessions with Marsha have been special. She was also pleased that I powered through the operations certification. We talked about me possibly getting real life experience on a project in her team. We will see if that materializes. Our intimate time has been amazing. She is demanding in every way that a lover would want, while at the same time is a very giving partner. And that tongue! Oh my goodness!

It is currently Wednesday late afternoon. I just arrived in Apartment 2 for my appointment with Ashley, my favorite executive admin. Things have been going very well with her. It appears I fulfill all the foo-foo lesbian needs she has that her current gruff live-in girlfriend does not. She has also turned into a good friend teaching me new lesbian tricks that I can use in all my sexual encounters with other women during the week.

I was in the bathroom making sure my makeup was perfect when I heard the apartment door open and shut. I closed my compact and headed into the living room. I was shocked to see Shana, Jon's executive admin, standing in the small foyer.

She noticed the surprised look on my face and commented, "I know you were expecting Ashley. But she needed to head home to meet a contractor unexpectedly. Her phone was dead, or she would have sent you a text. I decided to use this opportunity to talk to you."

I relaxed my face and invited her into the apartment. As we walked to the living room, I unsuccessfully searched for reasons she would want to talk to me. I sat down and patiently waited, trying not to let my sudden anxiety to come out.

She sat down and arranged her skirt. There was an uncomfortable silence before she finally looked up and spoke. "I am really nervous. I don't know if you can tell or not."

I smiled back at her, trying to lighten the tension. "What would you have to be nervous about? You're Shana. THE Shana. People are normally nervous to talk to you. I am nervous to talk to you."

She let out a small chuckle. Then she started to clue me in to what she wanted to talk about.

"I joined the team halfway through Michelle's time in your role. She was the first girl. While Jon introduced me to her, I did not interact with her very much, and frankly I did not think too much about her at all. Then the transition happened to Sarah, the second girl. Jon changed the structure of the offering to make it more viable. I think he realized how hard the role could be and that they really had to make it worthwhile."

She paused and grabbed a bottle of water out of her bag and took a healthy drink before continuing. "I interacted with Sarah a little more, as Jon spent more time with her than he did Michelle. But I never really sat down and talked to her. I was curious about the role, so I learned more about it, what it entailed, what the benefits were. From a woman's point of view, I was not sure what it would take for a woman to want to do it. And believe you me, we interviewed a lot of girls to get Michelle. Even more to get Sarah. And a ton to get Nicole."

I nodded and continued to listen.

"Time passed and we changed girls again. I finally got up the nerve to talk to Nicole. She gave me her point of view on this internship, its plusses, its minuses. She graciously answered all my weird questions. Not only did I feel more informed, but I also identified ways I could help. So, I did. I was able to influence her finances for the last few months she was in the role and worked with Jon to tinker with the model in time for you."

I replied, "I appreciate anything you have done or continue to do to make this role easier or more worthwhile."

"I know it was hard for the previous girls. I must assume it's hard for you. Although, you seem to be doing quite well at it. Can I ask you some questions?"

I nodded. "Of course, you can."

She smiled. "Do you enjoy doing what you do? I mean the sex part. Having sex with different people every day. Some women. Some men. Some of them you do not know until you show up to the appointment."

I pondered her question. I have asked myself that almost every morning. It is probably the most significant question for anyone considering this role. After a moment of reflection, I replied, "I think it is hard to answer that question without taking into consideration the other elements of the role."

She interrupted, "I am curious about how you feel about the other stuff as well. I guess I just want to go through all the main elements and discuss whether you like them and what you would add or subtract or change about each of them."

I paused again to consider how to structure an answer for her. Finally, I decided I would just start. "I am glad I accepted the internship. Let me start there. The perks of the job aside from money have been really good. I appreciate the chef, the apartment, the access to learn as much about different functions as I can. Steve has been very good to me and approves just about whatever I ask for."

She interrupted again, "I think you need to ask for more."

"Excuse me."

"There is a large slush fund that is to be used to support various things like you and your needs. You should ask for more."

She saw the puzzled look on my face and continued, "You should buy more clothes, expensive, nice clothes. Wear them a few times and then ship some of them to your house or your parents house or somewhere. You want to finish this year with 10 wardrobes or more."

I still looked puzzled. She smiled and added on, "And buy lots of makeup, and jewelry. Send it to your house as well. You need to stock up on all the things that you will want over the next 10 years or so and send it to your house."

"I can send things to my house?

"Of course. On the first floor, next to the coat closet..."

She saw that I did not know what she was talking about. "Okay. When you walk in the front door, you have the receptionist desk in front of you. To the left is the lobby and on the other side of the lobby are a couple doors that take you into the first-floor lab?"

I nodded. She continued, "And to the left of those doors are the 3 elevator bays?"

I nodded.

"Well, to the left of those elevator bays are two more doors, a little non-descript. One is a small janitorial closet. One is the mail room."

I nodded my understanding.

She continued, "Okay. So, if you go into that mail room, there are a bunch of boxes of various sizes and some padded envelopes way off to the left, in the corner. They all have our pre-paid stamp on them. You pack whatever you are shipping, add your address on it and bring it back to the mail room. There is a big bin that is picked up daily by FedEx. Drop your stuff in there. The only thing you need to make sure is that someone you trust is on the other side to receive it. If it is your mom for example, she will probably open it and wonder why you are sending yourself stuff."

I started to process this and consider what I would buy and who I would send it to.

"Anyway, my advice to you is to think about those things that you are going to want after this year is over and order it now and either use it or send it home."

I nodded. She waited patiently as I refocused. I continued, "The financial aspects of it are what the draw is obviously, especially the escrow. The job is hard and is going to have a permanent effect on me. So, there is no question I need to make it to the end of the year."

"That is a large carrot, isn't it? I think Jon had to do something like that to make sure the person lasted the year. Think about whether you would have quit after that big commission you got last week."

I thought about it. I do think I have a lot of money sitting in my escrow right now for only a couple months work. I replied, "It would be tempting, but I do not think I would quit. There is so much more I want to do."

She nodded and asked, "Do your appointments... What do you call them? I hate to call them customers."

I laughed. "I struggled with that myself. I am okay if we call them customers or appointments, or whatever."

"Do you feel there is enough financial benefit for what you have to do with them?"

"I think the monthly bonus helps. But the disassociation between the individuals getting what they want and a large sum bonus at the end of the month sometimes feels inadequate."

She looked at me with a confused look on her face.

I elaborated. "So, let's say I had 50 customers last month. A couple executives tipped me directly. Two or three of the individuals tipped me or bought me something to show their appreciation. The others did not. So, I am left to wonder if they have some input to the monthly bonus I received and therefore I should make that correlation, or should I think the worst and just assume that the other 45 people are just taking advantage of the privilege?"

"Oh, I understand what you are saying... Hmmm... That is an interesting one. What I will say, is that there is a loose understanding of how many appointments you have, and your bonus is influenced by the number. However, it is not at all influenced by the difficulty of any single appointment. For example, I can look at your calendar and see that you had three appointments yesterday with three different people. But I do not know if any of those were out of the ordinary or unusually difficult. It would be nice if there were a way to know and to compensate you accordingly."

I nodded my agreement. There was an expected pause where we both pondered what we just determined. But the pause seemed to last longer than it should have. I looked at her and she seemed to be struggling to continue. I finally commented, "You can ask me anything you want Shana. It's just the two of us and there is nothing to be embarrassed about."

She nodded and finally continued, "I'm sorry. I feel this is a bit personal. But you told me to ask anyway. Tell me more about the actual sex. Is it exciting? Is it fulfilling? Did it freak you out in the beginning? Does it still freak you out? Do you ever have an orgasm?"

She looked down a little embarrassed. "Sorry," she exclaimed.

I laughed. "It is okay. I'll be honest, I was really nervous going through the interviews. I mean, I had not had that many partners or that much experience before 2 months ago. I had never had sex with someone who was not my own age until I had sex with Steve. I guess he is not too far from my age. When I had sex with Matt, it was really a surreal experience."

"I bet," she replied. She sat back in the couch to get more comfortable.

I continued, "I had never been with a woman until my interview with Nicole."

"Really?" She paused in thought. "I have never been with a woman. I have to imagine that was crazy."

I smiled. "It was. But I will tell you that being with someone experienced helps in the beginning. They can show you what it can be. Then there is a lot of learning on the job."

She nodded her understanding. "Tell me more," she said as she unconsciously started rubbing her legs.

I continued, "Sometimes the experiences are a dud, but most of the time it is a lot of fun. I was apprehensive at first. I kinda had to give myself a pep talk before every appointment. But once I admitted that I truly loved sex and convinced myself that I knew what I was doing, then it has been pretty good since then."

"So, if you love sex, and the money is great, are there any bad things about this role?"

"Sure. I mean, being available 24x7, and having to go along with any idea that a few hundred people, their family, friends, coworkers, clients, may have in mind is tiring and sometimes unnerving."

Her face showed a little concern. I added, "Then of course here and there I get a person with bad hygiene, or a person that doesn't want to follow the rules, or really pushes the limits."

"Yikes!"

"But that does not happen very often thank goodness. For the most part, people are respectful and just want to have a good time."

"I did not mean to be a downer. Tell me about the good stuff. I want to hear what you enjoy the most. I want to hear a good story about a great orgasm you had or something."

I saw her get a little more comfortable. For the first time I really looked at her. I started to recognize that she was a petite young woman, probably around Steve's age. She was wearing a nice designer skirt that was riding up her legs by now. Her undershirt was thin and bright white. As she sat, the linen collared shirt covering it was spread open.

She watched me intently as I began, "I have several men that I see on a regular basis, just to give them a blow job. Most of them are married, but their wives won't do it for them. So, they schedule time with me. I especially look forward to this guy that works in product development with Sam. I won't tell you too much about what he looks like because then you'll know who he is."

I saw her frown a little bit. I decided to tease her a little. "He is a really handsome guy who is incredibly sweet. He compliments me on my beauty and is always thankful for my services. We always meet in one of the hotel spaces on the 6th floor. We playfully flirt back and forth as I undress him. I kiss him passionately in between removing articles of clothing. By the time I drop to my knees and pull down his boxer briefs, my mouth is salivating."