One Year Internship Ch. 11 – Week 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He smiled and replied, "Thank you for making me feel so good."

I returned a smile. We allowed a moment of reflection for both of us. I asked, "Can I ask a big favor?"

He nodded.

"Do you think you could bring your slightly softened, juicy, tasty manhood up here for me to clean it for you?"

He laughed and started to mobilize. When he pulled out of my worn pussy, I felt a gush of juiciness spring free and roll down my ass to the bed sheets. With a lot of effort, he straddled my chest making his glistening unit available to me. I took my time, licking, and sucking, and swallowing until he was clean as a whistle.

When I was done, he suggested, "Do you want to join me in the shower?"

I nodded and replied, "Do you promise some hanky panky?"

He laughed. "You are insatiable!"

I laughed. "No. I am very satisfied, and I am probably already going to be sore for a couple days. But I really enjoy being with you and don't know when I am going to be with you like this again."

As he crawled off the bed, he held his hand out to help me up. He commented, "I enjoy our time together very much as well. I promise to not wait too long for the next round."

As we hurried to the bathroom, I could feel his cum leaking down my leg. I reached down and caught a big glob as it was almost to my knee. I shoved it in my mouth and hummed." Jon turned around and asked if I said something. As I rolled his cum over my tongue, I replied, "Nothing!'

As the water was heating up, I asked, "So what were my final percentages? How close am I to reaching my goal?"

He pulled me into the shower and replied, "More than halfway on all of them. Not too far away from meeting the oral one."

As we showered and washed each other, I pondered how to make improvements so I could reach my goal. I was not sure how and considered whether I should ask Nicole.

Less than 15 minutes later, he was dressed, and ready to leave. One more kiss goodbye and he was gone. As I exited this apartment to walk next door to my own, I felt the soreness in my lady parts and my legs. I made a mental note to drink a gallon of post workout recovery drink.

I reflected on what a great experience this was and how wonderful Jon was. I figured this was going to be a full weekend of reflection before I got back to the grind on Monday.