One Year Internship Ch. 11 – Week 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She continued to stare at me and involuntarily licked her lips. Her left hand moved under her shirt and over her bare stomach.

I continued, "I am eye level when I pull his boxers down and his hard cock springs free. It is probably eight inches long and quite thick. He has a slightly protruding vein up the left side and over the top as it approaches the head. I start by stroking the base of his cock as I slide my mouth over his head and down the beginning of his shaft."

Her legs spread slightly, and she ran her right hand down her thigh. I could see her run her thumb along her panty line. I did not know if she was doing this consciously or not, but I wanted to see where it went.

"I am about halfway down his cock when it hits the back of my mouth. I suck a little harder as I pull him back out. I can hear him moan. This is the feeling he has been craving. Honestly, I was craving it too. There is almost nothing better than a nice hefty cock in my mouth."

Her left hand makes it all way up to the bottom portion of her bra. Her legs spread a little bit more. I could see the detail was getting her hot and bothered.

"I work on his cock, up and down, for a few minutes, enjoying the feeling of power I have over him. I want to please him. I want to hear him moan in pleasure. He runs his hands through my hair, gently pushing me deeper on his cock. I know what he wants."

She looked at me more intently. She wants to hear me say it.

"I move my hand away from his shaft and sit up a little taller. The next time down, I relax my throat and let some of his cock work its way in. I hear him groan. Up and down a dozen more times and I finally have him completely lodged inside my throat. If you've never experienced it Shana, it is overwhelming to a man to deepthroat his cock."

I see her running her fingers over her right nipple, through her bra. Her mouth opens slightly.

"I know it is getting close to the time we have scheduled, so I know I need to finish him. While he is logged in my throat, I run my tongue around the underbelly of his cock as I pull him out. He groans again. I grab his ass with my hands and invite him to fuck my mouth. He does, but gently. I relax my throat even more and he slides the length of his cock in and out. I can feel his body start to tense up. I can hear his breathing start to quicken."

I notice Shana squeeze her right nipple hard. I look down at her right hand. She is running her thumb up and down her slit.

"I know the signs to look for. When I feel him pause, I pull him most of the way out of mouth and suck on him gently. I feel the warmth of his cum flow out the end of his cock and into the back of my mouth. I swallow his first offering. I love the feeling of thick cum sliding down my throat. He pushes his cock a few more inches in and pulls back out. He gushes again. This time I can taste him. He is a little bit sweet, and his cum is creamy. I swallow that offering too."

I see her close her eyes and spread her legs even further apart. She slides down the couch a little, changing her angle. Her right hand starts moving in small circles.

"More and more cum flows out of his cock, over my tongue, and down my throat. I've been with him before, so I know about when he is going to be done. I hold his last offering in my mouth as a memento as I clean his cock up. He pulls away and his manhood slips from my mouth. I run my tongue around in circles feeling the texture of his remains for a few moments before I swallow. One last time his juices slide down my throat."

By now her mouth is almost wide open. I slowly stand up and begin to walk over to her. As I cover the 10 to 12 feet, I switch topics.

"Being with a woman can be just as exhilarating. There is a sexy female that I have regular appointments with. We have made each other cum over and over."

I see she is in the early stages of masturbatory bliss. I gently sit next her. "The gentle touch of a woman cannot be described."

I ran my hand along her temple moving her brunette locks out of her face. "A woman knows how to pleasure another woman because she has practiced on herself."

I ran my fingers along the side of her face and down her neck and chest. Using the backs of my fingers I slid them over her right breast. I felt the bump where her erect nipple was and lingered slightly.

"The first time I was with a woman, even though I was nervous, I wanted to taste her. The succulent kiss of her soft lips. The gentleness of her tongue as we kissed. Her sweet smell as I kissed down her neck. The feeling of another woman's breasts in my hands as I squeezed them and brought her nipples to my mouth. The taste of another woman's flesh as I sucked and flicked her nipples and drew them to attention."

I boldly slid my hand down her top and cupped her tiny breast. I gently squeezed a few times as I whispered in her ear. "When a woman's nipples get hard as a result of me touching them or sucking on them, it is a really big turn-on."

I could feel her breathing become more labored as I ran my thumb over her nipple, bringing it to complete attention. I looked down to see that she was rubbing her pussy more firmly than before.

"As much as I like sucking on my partners nipples, I know where the real fun is. I slowly kissed my way down her flat stomach until I get to her pelvis. I gently move her legs more apart, so I have full access."

I pulled myself from her shirt and moved my hand down to her groin. I moved her skirt all the way up past her panty line and she moved her hand away. I took that as a sign and worked my hand inside. I felt her trimmed pubic hair as I pushed ever so lower.

"I kissed the woman's inner most parts as I assess her pussy and think through exactly how I am going to please her. I want to learn what she likes the most and make sure to do it for her. My special woman likes it when I lick and suckle on the outer lips of her pussy, pulling in her juices and tasting her tangy flavor. Then I slowly run my tongue up the length of her slit, causing her to moan."

I boldly run my fingers gently up and down the length of her pussy. She is sopping wet. As I start to continue, I slide my middle finger into her honey pot.

"I gently and slowly focus some attention on her clit. I flick it gently with my tongue sending shocks through her body and causing her fingers and toes to tingle. Every minute or so, I run my tongue back down her small hole so I can taste her pleasure."

I moved my finger to her clit and rolled it back and forth. Her eyes were still closed, and her head fell to my shoulder. I heard her moan.

"While I love the taste of her juices, they are just a teaser to the real thing that we both want. I want to really please her. So, I pull her clit into my mouth and suck gently. When I start flicking her little nub with my tongue, she voices her approval. I feel her move her hips into a rhythm. I know it is only a matter of time."

I increase the speed of my movements. I can feel her breath on my neck. She puts her right hand on my leg and squeezes it.

"Soon my special partner's breathing pauses. Her hips stop moving, as if frozen in place. I keep sucking and licking, going for my prize. I increase the speed to put her over the top. With a powerful yell she announces she is cumming. She floods my mouth with her wonderful juices, and I swallow them down. It lasts for what seems like forever, her body spasming and shaking. As her orgasm finally slows, I clean up her pussy only to start the process over again. I want to taste her over and over until she begs me to stop."

I felt Shana squeeze my leg hard and hold her breath. She groaned into my neck and her hips jerked. She was having an orgasm. I slowed down my pace and enjoyed the experience with her. After a long moment, I pulled my hand from her panties and waited for her to recover. There was a very long pause before she started to pull away.

Shana finally raised her head and looked at me. Her eyes were part satisfaction and part nervousness. She quietly said, "I've never been with a woman before."

I whispered back to her, "Do you want to be with me?"

She replied, "I'm scared, and I don't know what to do."

"You don't need to do anything but let me pleasure you okay?"

She nodded weakly. I knew I would have to go slow with her. I leaned in and kissed her gently on the lips. She did not kiss back at first. I went slow, but deliberately. She soon softened up and kissed me back. Methodically the kiss became more sensual. As I kissed her, I knew I needed more space for this to go right.

After a few moments, I stood up and helped her off the couch. Without letting loose of her hand, I led her to the bedroom. We stood at the foot of the bed, and I looked at her lovingly. She was several inches shorter than I was, so I had to lean down to kiss her again. She kissed me more intentionally now. I risked a little tongue. She accepted me and let me lead.

As we kissed, I slid her linen shirt off her body and threw it on the office desk a few feet away. I started to kiss her more aggressively and she seemed to accept it. I reached down to grip her ass. She had more than a handful.

I let the kissing continue as we stood at the end of the bed as it seemed to loosen her nervousness. Finally, I needed to move this along. I unzipped her skirt on the side and let it fall to the floor. As I reconnected with her cheeks, I realized they were bare. She was wearing a thong. I felt her hands wrap around my waist. That was a good sign. Again, the kissing continued for some time before moving forward.

I broke the kiss so I could take her shirt off. I looked into her eyes for a brief second and I saw a glimpse of some lust. This was going well. I lifted her shirt over her head revealing a lacy white bra. She closed the gap and brought me down to her so she could kiss me. She did not fight me for control but let me know she was getting more into this.

Next to come off was her bra and then her panties. Neither required us to stop kissing. Now that she was naked it was time to move to the next phase. I lay her on the bed and then went about taking my own shirt and bra off. I could see her gaze at my tits. Next came my own skirt and panties.

She was busy checking me out as I was looking at her. She was definitely petite. Her features were tiny, but she was in good shape. I crawled onto the bed and eventually on top of her. I felt her wrap her legs around my torso. I resumed the kissing as I ran my hands up and down her body.

I broke the kiss and moved along her face to her ear. I whispered, "You are incredibly sexy. I can't wait to taste you." I heard her moan her agreement. I kissed down her neck and her chest and quickly moved to her left breast. She probably had a small 'B' cup, but they were firm and perky.

I sucked a big portion of her tit into my mouth before eventually settling in on her nipple. She moaned as I brought it back to attention. I left it moist as I moved to the other nipple. I could tell how sensitive they were for her and tried to make a mental note should we have any future occasions.

As I kissed down her flat stomach, I pinched both her nipples a little hard, causing her to groan slightly. I felt her legs waver and fall away. At first glance, I could see that she carefully manicured her bush to be short and shapely. I pushed her legs back to assess what I was working with.

Shana had shaved around her small, pink pussy. She had two slightly protruding lips, which were flayed out and puffy. I knew where I was going to start.

I licked up her slit and stopped short of her special crown at the top. She pulled in her breath and held it. I did it again, starting at the top this time, and pushing my tongue into her hole at the finish. She exhaled a large breath and then sucked it in again. I pulled her right lip in and sucked the juices off it. Then I did the same to the left one. She had a very clean, sweet flavor.

For the next several minutes, I worked my way around various parts of her pussy and back through again and again. I was not trying to make her cum, but more to build her up and break her in slowly. Her varying moans were giving me clues to what she liked.

Finally, I felt it was time. I shoved my tongue into her tiny hole and then pressed it flat along her slit. I slowly moved up finishing with slow, gentle pressure on her clit. Her hips jerked and she moaned. I glanced up to see her twisting her nipples hard and her eyes closed. I repeated the process again getting a similar result.

It was then time for me to settle in. Using my fingers, I massaged her pussy as I flicked her clit with my tongue. As her moans gained momentum, I pushed a finger into her hot pussy and increased the pressure and pace with my tongue.

I added a second finger and pushed them in deeper, all the way up to my top knuckle. I started moving them in and out. Her moans became somewhat continuous. I wanted the finale. I wanted her to cum. I pulled her clit fully into my mouth and beat it with the tip of my tongue. My fingers started pistoning in and out of her wet cunt.

Her body started to tense. I knew her orgasm was imminent. She let out a loud scream and her whole body jerked. I slowed down and let her body convulse and her pussy squeeze my fingers. I let go of her clit and started licking around her hole pulling her sweet secretions into my mouth.

Once she had calmed down just a little, I began to work on her again. Over the next 30 minutes I pleasured her, causing her to orgasm over and over until she almost passed out. Eventually I gave her a break and slowly kissed up her torso. As I passed by, I recognized that her nipples were red, almost scarred from her tugging and pulling on them.

At the top, I briefly hovered over her before leaning in to kiss her. She accepted me in a new way, passionately, and hungrily. We kissed for a few moments and then I broke the kiss and crawled off her. As I settled in beside her, she loudly exclaimed, "Oh my god, that was amazing."

I smiled and looked her over. She was still breathing heavily and had a nice sheen of sweat going, but she had a very satisfied pose and her face looked blissful. She glanced over to me and smiled. She asked, "Is being with another woman always that wonderful?"

I laughed and replied, "Not to toot my own horn, but no. Some women are not as attentive as I was or have as much endurance."

She smiled and closed her eyes as if to relive what just happened. "Well, that was amazing." I saw her take a deep breath and let it out slowly.

After a few moments of silence, she sat up abruptly and looked at me with concern and visible panic. "Oh my god. I need to reciprocate." She put her face in her hands and exclaimed over and over again, "Oh my god. Oh my god. Oh my god."

I put my hand on her arm and interrupted her. "Shana! Shana!" She pulled her hands down and looked at me with the same concern. I continued, "You do not need to do anything with me. It is my job to pleasure you, remember?"

Her look changed from dismay to a heavy frown. "Well, that does not seem fair."

I replied, "You are welcome to pleasure me if you like. But in my role, it is not the usual."

She put her face back into her hands, but I could still make out her mumbling, "I don't want to be like your other ungrateful partners, but it is that very thing that I am afraid of."

I smiled and pulled her hands away from her face again. "I would never ask you to do something you don't want to do. But if you ever want to, I am happy to teach you and be your guinea pig."

She smiled meekly back at me. We talked for another half hour or so, about the experience we just shared and finally parted with her telling me that she needed to process some more and that she'd get back to me soon.

As I lay in bed that night, I remembered my first few experiences with another woman, during the interview and even the first few days of the internship. I was so nervous. Then I reflected on the experience I just had with Shana, how I was the confident driver, and she was the newbie. I smiled as I considered how far I'd come in such a short time.

Thursday went by quite quickly. I guess having a lot of back-to-back appointments can do that. I slumbered back into my apartment just before 6 pm. I desperately needed a shower to get the cum out of my hair and to wash my face. I was in the kitchen grabbing a bottle of water when the doorbell rang. I panicked a little, realizing that I was not very presentable. I walked to the foyer and looked through the peephole. It was Nicole and Lance. 'Oh Fuck', I said to myself. We had a scheduled dinner right now that I had totally forgotten about.

I opened the door and tried to smile. Nicole led them into my apartment. As she walked by me, she commented, "Nice look." I closed the door behind them and started to explain. "You see, I just got home from my last appointment, and I have not had a chance to clean up yet.

Nicole replied, "I see that. Who was it with?"

I answered, "Bob and Jeff from sales."

She smiled. "Ah yes. Bob and Jeff from sales. Two best friends who get off by fucking the same girl together and love to give the old double blast on the face porno style."

I nodded. "Let me take a quick shower and get more presentable." I hurried to the shower and worked to get myself cleaned up. I cursed myself for forgetting that I had dinner plans tonight. I was tired and my pussy hurt from being with 6 guys today. I was determined to take a rain check on time with Lance after dinner.

In the interest of time, I did not dry my hair. I just pulled it back and went sans makeup. By the time I came out, they already had dinner laid out from the chef. I sat down to join them. "Thank you for getting dinner hooked up and I apologize again for not being ready.

Nicole smiled and responded, "It's okay hon. I know what you're dealing with."

Conversation was good throughout our meal. I gave Nicole an update on my evening with Shana the previous day. She was both surprised and thrilled. I felt good as she built me up for taking charge and driving the situation with someone like her. It was a little bit of a risk, but it worked out.

I talked to her about my training and certifications. She was quite impressed at how quickly I was powering through things. There was some idle talk about work and what was happening in their real jobs. As I recognized dinner was winding down, I felt it was time to address a subject that continued to bother me, even though it had been brought up a few times before. "Guys, I want to talk to you about something important. Do you mind if we move to the living room?"

Lance jumped up and was ready to go. Nicole looked at me quizzically. I got up and led them to the living room. I purposefully sat them together on one couch as I took the chair. I took a very deep breath and began.

"It is my opinion that it is time for you two to start your relationship together. No more delays!"

Nicole quickly responded, "Megan, we have talked about this."

I replied, "I know. But I have thought a lot about this. In fact, it seems to be a common subject during the 3-4 showers I take most days. My conclusion is that there shouldn't be any remaining obstacles for you."

Her reply was the same as before, "Megan, I did your role, longer than you have, and I know for a fact that you need someone in your life to care for you, to show you love, and affection. And I also know from first-hand experience that Lance is very willing and capable of doing it."

I looked at Lance and smiled. "I agree with you Nicole. This role does need one of those. And Lance has been amazing for the past several weeks. But I think I have a couple outlets for those specific things now. So, I think I am going to be fine."

Nicole did not look convinced, so I continued. "Plus, you told me that if I ever needed you or him, that you would be there for me. That is still the case, right?"