All Comments on 'One Year Internship Ch. 18 – Wk 45'

by novella_champ

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
partwolfpartwolfabout 2 months ago

The fallacy of the internship is thinking she will ever be looked at as anything more than the company whore. No executive, worker, or customer will see her next year and not want or expect what she did before. Her best opportunity would be four or six years of school then a new company.

greens444greens444about 2 months ago

Great chapter. So nice twists and open the door to the future. Post internship, in the real world, would be a complete break from the company and restart with a great nest egg. In this world?????

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Megan should be given a full time Intern Coordinator role where she picks her replacement. Her company could charge other companies to have Megan set up and facilitate their own intern program. She could sell to other CEO's with a "hands on" demonstration.

Just some ideas. I'd hate to see this storyline end but understand if it must.

argeelogargeelog26 days ago

Great story. Looking forward to the next or final chapter. What is she going to do with/for herself. Lots of opportunities to consider. And will she continue with any of her current sexual partners?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usernovella_champ@novella_champ
Work has been crazy busy and I have had some family issues that are taking up a lot of time. I am still writing and have active drafts for all 3 of my series in motion. I appreciate your patience.