Online Adventures Vol. 03: Tamara

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sucked her nipples clean, licking every square inch, moaning as I slurped. As I moved down to her ass, Tamara bent over and spread her asscheeks in my face. I dove in slurping and eating like a pig at the trough. I couldn't get enough. When Tamara was satisfied, she turned around and dropped to her knees.

"Lemme suck that dick, bitch." She said, irreverently. "Stand up and feed your Queen."

"Finally!" I thought. My cock was throbbing and I wouldn't last much longer without some attention.

I put my cock in Tamara's face and was not surprised that the first thing she did was spit a huge wad of saliva on it. She then took the entire thing down her throat.

"Mmmmmmmm..." I purred as she began to deliver the wettest, most frenzied blowjob I had ever gotten. But before I could say anything more, she stopped.

"A little taste of what's to come, if you keep pleasing your Queen." She teased.

"Uhhhhhh, what did she say? Was she really going to stop in the middle of the best fucking head I had ever gotten?" I thought to myself.

"Yes, my Queen." Was sadly all I could reply with, as Tamara left the room and came back with the most realistic looking black strap-on cock anyone could ever design. The shaft was dark brown, veiny as hell, rippled, and complete with a big fat, purple mushroom head. It must've been 10 thick inches of big black synthetic cock.

"I just sucked your cock, fuckboy. Now it's your turn to suck mine..." She said with a devilish smile.

In her other hand was the strap that went with it. After a couple of short moments, she had it on.

"How do I look, bitch?" She asked, knowing full well I was mesmerized. "How do I look with a big black cock hanging from my chocolate pussy? She went on.

"Divine, my Queen. You look like a fucking Goddess."

Tamara smiled.

"Correct answer" She cooed. "Now suck. My. Dick. Bitch." She said firmly, pausing after each word for emphasis.

I got on my knees and put the fat, purple mushroom head of Tamara's fat, black cock in my mouth and let out such a groan, I knew she was pleased. I had of course never given a blowjob, but I was very much enjoying this so far.

"Yeah, bitch... Mmmmmmm... Yeah, suck the head. Yeah... Now lick it. Lick the vein. Lick the whole shaft. Suck your Queen's big dick." She said, showing no shortage of dirty vocabulary.

"You know what's coming next." She said with that same devilish smile. "Turn around and get back on all fours."

There was no way I would be taking that cock up my ass, but until that moment arrived, there was no need to panic.

Tamara got on all fours behind me and spit all over my asshole. She placed the tip of the cock on my hole and began massaging it.

As the fat mushroom head made circles around my asshole, I was about to lose it. My cock could not stand too much more of this, especially when she slid a wet finger in my hole and began finger-fucking me.

"Ohhhhhuhhhhh, my Queen. You are so good to me... uhhhhhhohhhhh..." I moaned as she worked my tight hole. In and out. In and out.

"Beg for more!" She said, pulling her finger out and teasing me helplessly.

"Pleeeease, Queen. I need it. I need you. I need you so fucking badly!! Please put your finger back in my ass." I pleaded.

"Stay right there, bitch. Don't. Move." Tamara said, getting up and walking to another room.

Moments later, she returned. with a small jar of lube and an identical, yet smaller version of that same strap on she was just wearing, complete with the vein, ripples and all.

"Now you're gonna fucking get it, bitch!" She said, with the biggest smile I had seen her give me all day.

I had never taken a cock in my ass, but I LOVED her finger and I figured if there were ever a time, this would have to be it. Plus, there was something about that big black cock of hers that was really doing it for me.

"I'm gonna fuck you doggystyle and you're going to moan like a bitch." She stated. "First, I'm going to put the tip of my cock on your hole and play with you. I want you to relax back and slowly work your way on. Got it, fuckboy?"

I slowly worked my way onto her cock, inch by inch, surprised at how well I was able to take it. By the time the balls hit, I had 7 inches inside me and it felt so fucking good. With each thrust, she slid almost out and then very slowly all the way back in.

"Yeah bitch. Now my big black dick is balls deep inside you. BITCH! Beg me, bitch! Beg me to fuck your tight little ass!" She yelled.

I could feel an orgasm building. And she knew I was getting close. With her big dick, balls deep inside me, she reached over and grabbed her thong which was still draped around my neck. She pulled it up a bit so it sat in my mouth and pulled back on it so she could gag me, as she buttfucked me silly.

"As if Tamara couldn't get any more raunchy." I thought to myself. Now she's got her cock up my ass and has me gagged with her thong. Tamara was right about this being life changing.

Tamara fucked me and fucked me, in and out, in and out; sometimes pausing balls deep inside me to make me groan. Her wet thong, firmly in my mouth, tasted SO deliciously nasty, I don't think I had ever felt more animalistic in my life.

"Fuck me, Queen!! Fuck me like a bitch, Queen!! I'm such a bitch for your big black dick!!" I screamed for her, as best I could with her thong in my mouth.

When Tamara decided I had had enough, (or maybe she had had enough), I felt her warm, wet hand grab my cock and begin pumping. It was heavenly.

"Cum for me, bitch. Now." She demanded. "C'mon, fuckboy... Let's see that cum fly... What'chu got for your Queen? Lemme see that creamy nut, bitch... Let's go, motherfucker. Let's go!! Cum for your Queen!!" She howled at me, pumping my shaft , buttfucking me into pure bliss.

It didn't take long and I let it go with such a grunt.

"Uhhhrhhhhhhhhahahhhhhhhhh!!" I groaned as I came globs and globs all over her hand and floor. It was without a doubt the most insane orgasm I had EVER had.

"Who's my bitch?" She asked looking into my eyes, with a seriousness.

"I am Queen. I am yours"

She licked most of my cum off her hand. "Mmmmmmm..." She groaned as she tasted it. "I may have to keep you around with cum this tasty."

"Thank you my Queen... The pleasure was all mine, I assure you..." I said back.

Without a word, Tamara got up and walked to the other room.

"Shower time, bitch. You coming? Or did I fry your circuits just a bit too much?"

My circuits were fried for sure, but I made my way up off the floor and down the hallway to her bathroom. I could definitely use a shower. Maybe several showers after the filth that had just gone down.

We got in the shower together and the water felt great. I intuitively grabbed a handful of soap and began cleaning us both. My hands were everywhere. She grabbed my cock and looked me in the eye.

"I'm gonna piss all over ya dick and you're going to thank me."

"Yes, my Queen." I replied as usual.

"Get on your knees bitch." Tamara instructed turning off the water for a moment.

With a light whimper, she began pissing all over my cock, balls and lower belly-- the steam carrying the smell of her fresh girl piss all over the room.

"Thank you, Queen." I said when she had finished. "It's an honor to be pissed on by you."

"Yeah? Maybe next time if you're lucky I'll take a shit on your face." She replied, immediately sticking her tongue down my throat before I even had a chance to process what she had just said.

We continued to make out like horny teenagers in the shower, our soapy hands everywhere.

"I want to fuck you so badly, my Queen." I said to her.

"I'm sure you do, bitch." She panted, as we sucked face and played with each other's body with soapy hands.

My cock was fully hard again and pressing against her cunt, searching for a way in.

"I told you if you treated me right, you'd be very happy, bitch." She cooed, as we played with each other. "You ready to fuck your Queen, bitch?"

"There's nothing more in the world I would rather do, Queen" I responded without hesitation.

"Good" she said with a smile, turning around and bending over slightly. She slid a soapy hand down her asscrack and another soapy hand on my rock hard dick. "Now buttfuck me till I nut."

My soapy cock slid into her relaxed, soapy hole with no hassle. I fucked her slowly at first, making sure to pause when I was buried to the hilt inside her. Each time I did this, Tamara would grind hard, each time accompanied by an "Unnhnhnnnnnhhhhh!!" that made my cock tingle

"Fuck me, fuckboy!! Treat your Queen..." she panted as I pounded in and out; my balls slapping her cunt, as her breathing and panting sped up. I wasn't going to be able to hang on much longer, so with my other hand I began playing with her clit, knowing this might speed things up a bit for her.

"Yeaaaahhh... play with my clit baby. My pussy needs that attention..." she purred.

I felt her asshole and rectum tighten around my shaft, as my cock began to pulsate. I was about to erupt.

"Now, bitch!! Lemme feel that nut balls deep in this chocolate booty!!" She yelled.

And with one more thrust, Tamara and I came together as four or five powerful spurts of warm goo blasted from my cock and into the raunchy depths her delicious butthole. This of course was accompanied by a high pitched whimper from my mouth-- the only sound I was capable of producing as a result of such an orgasm.

I pulled out of her very slowly, as we began soaping up again from this dirtiness.

"That was unreal, Queen." I said with a sigh, stepping out to towel off. "You have a lot of my cum inside your ass now. That was very special of you to allow me to put it there." I continued.

"It's my cum now, bitch" she replied. And she was right. Everything about me was hers. After today, sex would not be the same.

Something was lingering though...

"You weren't serious before when you said you'd shit on my face next time, right?" I said half jokingly.

"Only one way to find out, fuckboy..." She responded with a wink.

Back in her living room, I began putting my clothes back on, while Tamara picked up her two big black strap ons.

"Maybe next time, you'll take the big one for your Queen." She said jokingly. Though it was awfully difficult to tell when she was being serious.

She walked me over to her front door.

"You're a good bitch" she said to me. "Come over for naked dinner one night this week." She added with a smile.

"Sounds delicious, my Queen..." I replied, sliding my tongue into her mouth for one last kiss.

As her door closed behind me, my mind was a mess. In a good way, though. Tamara had in fact, fried my circuits. And I knew I'd be back for more.

My walk back across Central Park had never been more refreshing.

12