Online Adventures Vol. 04: Kristin

Story Info
Back to back weekends with a BBW Goddess...
18.6k words
4.65
12k
12

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/06/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jay1415
Jay1415
31 Followers

Greetings readers!

Shortly after my 30th birthday, I got out of a (too) long relationship with my ex girlfriend Amanda. I had spent the better part of my twenties with her. There were plenty of good times, but as the years went on, our sex life became less and less eventful. Sadly, it wasn't particularly eventful to begin with. When we ultimately broke up, it took a few weeks for me to get my head (and the whirlpool of emotions spinning around therein) back on track. With Amanda in the rearview, I had realized that I had YEARS of good sex to catch up on. In particular, I realized that it wasn't just sex I was looking for but some intrigue and adventure-- something different from the vanilla I'd been living with for nearly a decade.

I had discovered the personals section of a popular online classifieds while selling a guitar Amanda had bought me a few birthdays back. Out with the old, I figured. For anyone who's ever browsed this section of the classifieds, you know there is quite a range of listings. Some with photos, some that get right to it, some a little less aggressive. I had never been on an online date but as I had been in the market for a little excitement and intrigue, Online personals seemed like a good place to start. As a New Yorker, there was no shortage of listings.

In the years that followed my breakup from Amanda, I met a bunch of women of various backgrounds and ages (ranging from 27-58). I discovered a lot about myself during these encounters.

What follows are TRUE accounts of my favorite encounters with some of these women. Some names and certain details have been changed, but the plot of each of these stories is accurate or VERY close. I hope you all have as much fun reading these accounts as I had writing them.

Enjoy!

Volume 4: Kristin

"BBW in Search of Smoking Buddy For Good Times!"

Kristin was the first girl I had invited to my place. She was insanely cool and super sexy.

Her posting listed her as a 30, medium-tan skinned, Mediterranean BBW. That all sounded good to me, and the fact that she was looking for a smoking buddy suggested she was right up my alley.

My three prior volumes adventures in this series had warmed me up considerably to the fun I could have with the right partners, and while my buddy Kimmy liked to smoke, Kristin's post advertised smoking as a focal point in the relationship so I had a decent feeling about this from the start.

Kristin and I exchanged a few basic emails and brought our conversation to text pretty quickly. She found me VERY handsome and I loved her photos. After a bit of banter about yadda yadda, we got right to the dirt-- something which put me very much at ease since we didn't have to dance around with all the usual pleasantries.it became clear after not all that much chat, that we were both out for some fun, dirty, fantasy-grade playtime.

Kristin was one of those shorter, chunkier BBW girls. She had very long, wavy dark brown hair that went down almost to her ass. She wore glasses in most of her photos and had a lovely smile. She had chubby everything and HUGE breasts, which in conversation she had told me were an F-cup. Clearly VERY proud of her body, she sent me a whole photo set of her modeling skimpy bikinis in her bathroom mirror.

"Like my curves, baby?" She had asked after sending.

Did I like them? Was she serious? Yeesh. Where would I even start? My favorite photo of her featured her in a super skimpy, neon green string bikini, smiling right at the camera she held in front of the mirror to take the selfie. The bikini held in pretty much nothing, barely covering her enormous areola. Her bottoms were swallowed whole in her thighs. I drifted off to thoughts of perhaps meeting her at a pool or the beach, like you might see in porn... this tan BBW Goddess with her F-cup titties and massive thighs. We'd flirt and head back somewhere private. And while that exact scenario wasn't happening, a rendezvous at my place was already in the works. "Bikini optional..." I teased.

"Oh, you don't want me prancing around your apartment in my bikini?" she shot back, calling me out.

"Babe" I replied, trying to think of a way to one-up her. "All I meant was you don't get to wear a g string if I don't!"

"Ooh baby..." She replied. "I love when a guy is confident enough to do some kinky shit like that comfy like that with me."

We chatted for almost two weeks like this, before finding an ideal time to get together. Kristin traveled for work a couple of times a month and had been out of town a bunch recently. We'd chat throughout a day, sending filthy texts, and some photos. If there were ever two people who wanted each other more than Kristin and I by the end of two weeks of this, I'd be curious what that even looked like.

We chatted about real stuff too. Kristin was a few months out of a long, unfortunate relationship-- something she and I immediately connected over. We had both promised the other we would make each other forget about our exes. We also had a bunch in common. Kristin was highly educated, she loved, she appreciated vinyl records. An evening of red wine, vinyl records and all we could smoke was very much on the agenda for when we finally found the time to get it on.

As for the dirty stuff... Like me, Kristin seemed to be VERY orally fixated. She LOVED to 69 and was more than happy to sit on my face for a good long while.

"I love getting a cute face all soaked and messy with my pussy juice..." She teased. "You gonna drink my pussy juice too, Jay?" She teased playfully.

"I won't miss a drop..." I shot back again. "Keep me well fed and you'll be a very happy woman" I went on, drooling at thoughts of us with a mouthful of each other's parts.

"Keep ME well fed and you'll be a very happy man."She fired right back.

Our conversations became increasingly raunchy and built so much delicious tension that we both knew would be explosive when we ultimately got together

And there was something else.

Kristin promised me a BIG clit.

"Oh it's big, baby." She told me. "And I do mean BIG... You can see big clits in porn, but in real life you'll likely never see one as big as mine."

THIS, very much got my attention.

"You can actually suck on it, like a dick. And if you're as oral as you claim to be... you will be in BIG CLIT HEAVEN, baby... I'd love to say more, but I wouldn't wanna ruin the surprise." she teased.

She didn't have to say another word. I began pulling up all the big clit porn I could find. This shit drove me wild. And I couldn't wait to suck on Kristin's.

Most of the big clit porn I watched were just women playing with their beautiful clits, showing them off for the camera. These large clits were absolutely mouthwatering. One particular video that kept me coming back and back featured a GORGEOUS Brazilian blonde BBW with the most beautifully meaty pussy, and the fattest, juiciest clit I'd ever seen for certain. After squatting for the camera and playing with her clit close up, this lucky dude who's been sitting on the sofa, naked, watching her play with herself, crawls over to her and lies down on the floor facing up as she squats above him. She lowers her erect clit to his open mouth. He reaches up and grabs her giant tits as she goes on to fuck his mouth in and out, in and out with her swollen clit. She moans and groans and squeaks and squirts all over his face and down down his throat..

I linked Kristin to this video. Her reaction didn't shock me at this point.

"Mine's bigger." She said teasingly, accompanied by some emoji smileys. "And I assure you...." She went on. "...I can put on a WAY better big clit show than that bitch... especially if you're directing."

"I'll start writing the script." I joked.

"Now you're fuckin' talkin! "She replied. She may have been joking. She may not have. Either way, she seemed to know all the right buttons to press.

------------------------------

Memorial Day Weekend was the plan. And we had decided to dress up nice, meet at a restaurant, have an expensive meal with expensive alcohol and tease each other mercilessly throughout. If all went well, we'd head back to my apartment a few blocks away shortly thereafter.

For fun, we both had agreed not to touch ourselves for a couple of days leading up to our date

"I want us to explode all over each other." She had said. And I couldn't help but agree, though staying away from my cock would not be easy for me.

Kristin told me how much she liked completely shaven pubic hair and balls. Kristin offered me a nice pornstar landing strip with some fluff-- not too shaven. She also claimed to have a g-string that made her neon green bikini bottoms look big on her.

"You'll definitely be able to see my clit from across the fucking room..." She had said at one point..

Kristin's confidence drove me wild. From my own experiences, bigger girls tended not to like wearing skimpy lingerie. But not Kristin. In fact, she even said something to me once in our chats along the lines of "If seeing a big bitch in a skimpy thong is your thing... boy have you come to the right place."

------------------------------

Memorial Day Weekend finally came and all day at work I could barely concentrate. I was super excited about getting together with Kristin. Not jerking off since Wednesday wasn't making things easier.

The day passed slowly, but soon enough I found myself showering up and performing my usual pre-hookup rituals-- cleaning everywhere and putting on a little show for myself in the mirror.

Shaving took some time though. I was meticulous, making absolutely sure not to cut myself at all. When I was all done, I was SO smooth and my cock and balls looked bigger than ever. In the mirror, I felt like a porn star.

I arrived at the pub ten minutes early and was very pleasantly surprised to see that Kristin was there waiting for me. She smiled.

"Hi Jay." She said, smiling and leaning in for a kiss.

I leaned in. Our lips met in the and we kissed.

"Hey." I replied nervously.

She giggled. "You are even more adorable in person."

I leaned in for another kiss. This time our mouths opened. Our tongues met and danced for a brief moment. We looked at each other. This was off to a good start.

----------------------------

The host sat us and for the first time, we both had an opportunity to take a real good look at each other. She was SO thick and actually looked a bit taller than she appeared in her photos.

She wore nerdy glasses from her day at work, showcasing big, lusty eyes, her makeup bangin', her gigantic breasts sitting heavy in the top of her turquoise sundress. Her teeth were perfect. Her smile was perfect. In person, she reminded me of a more exotic Alex from Modern Family

Our chatter was casual as we flirted.

We talked about work, the stuff we liked and didn't like, our travels, what we watched on TV, even a bit about our families. Kristin grew up not far from Baltimore and turned out to be a pretty eclectic blend of Greek and Persian and Scottish and even a sliver of Dominican.

All of that intrigued me.

I wouldn't call it sexual tension. But there was something super fun going on. Our conversations had been filthy. We had shared some very vulnerable photos of each other. We had some very dirty plans. And there she was across the table--sexy as hell in her nerdy work glasses and long wavy hair and perfect teeth and gigantic breasts.

I'm certain she caught me looking at them more than once throughout dinner. I hoped she would.

Countless one liners and legs rubbing under the table had us ready to go. I could see it in the way she looked at me. And likely vice versa. We were ready to be naked together.

------------------------------------

With the check paid, a short silence ensued.

I looked at her. "Shall we?"

She gave me such a smile. "Let's."

We held hands leaving the restaurant. It felt good to hold her hand and finally touch her after chatting with her for as long as we had been. I absolutely could not wait to suck on her clit and drink her pussy juice.

Holding hands, we walked at a reasonable pace a few blocks before stopping to make out furiously.

A few more blocks had us at the front door to my building. In the elevator, I had a handful of her ass as we continued making out till the elevator dinged on my floor. Kristin's tongue slid deep in my mouth, licking my tongue and everything else in its path.

"Wowee..." She panted, looking at me as we stepped from the elevator into the hallway.

"Ummmmm..... Yeah." was all I could muster at the moment.

We entered my apartment and picked up right where we left off, breaking the kids after a pretty wild minute or so. Kristin reached into her handbag and pulled out a vanilla dutchmaster cigar and a small jar of weed that smelled FANTASTIC.

"Why don't you roll this up for us? And point me to your bathroom, baby?" She asked so sweetly.

I pointed down the hall and off she went, giving her ass a slight but noticable shake in the process.

With Kristin in the bathroom, my mind raced a bit. I went to my record player and tossed on Miles Davis "Kind of Blue" and pulled a bottle of red wine off the top of my fridge. I poured us two glasses and sat down on my sofa, placing the two glasses on the coffee table, next to the weed I was breaking up to roll. I'm not the world's best blunt roller, but I was able to put this one together pretty quickly. The water began running in the bathroom, the door opened and I could tell she was on her way out.

"Perfect tim--..." I began to say, being cut off by the sight in front of me. Kristin emerged from the bathroom in a leopard print micro-bikini. Either it was just a bit too small for her, or this was the kind of bikini you pretty much only saw in BBW porn; worn by women who weren't trying to cover anything, but rather just look like a freaky bitch.

Clearly, Kristin was the latter. She had even touched up her lipstick and makeup for me. And there she was... standing before me, this tan BBW Goddess, her massive titties practically begging to burst out of that top-- a top which barely even covered her equally massive areola and thick nipples. I was pretty sure I could even smell her wet pussy from several feet away.

"Figured I'd get comfy." She said before I had a chance to clear my mind of the million dirty things I couldn't wait to do with this Goddess standing almost naked in my living room. "Here, let me give you the tour." She chuckled.. She put her arms in the air and began shaking her ass and hips a little to the music. She gave me a sexy twirl, providing a great view of her ENORMOUS ass and the string running up her asscrack.

"Goddamn, you are sexy Kristin." I said, shooting her the lustiest look I could in the moment. I wanted to see her clit, but that was assuredly coming soon. Without another word, Kristin sashed over to where I was sitting on the couch. She sat down next to me, putting one of her large thighs over mine, in a half straddle. She picked up her glass of wine, prompting me to pick mine up as well.

"Cheers!" we said, clinking glasses and taking large gulps of what was inside. Kristin's face was inches from mine. Her pussy was smushed on my leg, and her giant tits were EVERYWHERE, but still somewhat covered by her tiny bikini top. We shifted just a bit to get a bit more comfy and I was able to get my arm around her just enough to grab a HANDFUL of titty. She moaned as I gave it a loving grope.

I looked her in the eye. "Stick out your tongue."

She didn't respond other than to stick her tongue out nice and long and rigid. I stuck my tongue out and gently touched our tips together, triggering one of those "I'm so fucking horny..." whimpers from both of us. I slid my tongue up and down the length of her tongue, tasting the mixture of red wine and her delicious saliva.

My hands squeezed her tits. Our gentle tongue licking grew sloppier and more intense.

We paused for a moment. "You're wearing too much clothing". She said. She wasn't even being playful.

"Well then let me get a bit more comfy too then." I said, standing up, stripping to my boxer shorts.

"Why stop there, baby?" She asked with a smile. "I wanna see that fucking dick."

"Well since you asked so nicely, baby." I chuckled, dropping my boxers to the floor.

Immediately, my swollen cock bounced into view. But as always, my low hanging balls (see earlier chapters) stole the moment.

"Baby, baby, baby..." She cooed. "You are fucking scrumptious!! Look at those fucking balls!!! And that fucking dick!!" She grabbed her pussy. "Holy fuck baby... your pics were one thing but those nuts fucking HANG... fuck..."

Standing there naked before her with her kind words, my mostly hard cock hardened and stood straight out at near full capacity. Kristin licked her lips.

"I aim to please." I winked at her.

"And you're fucking sexy..." She answered back immediately, giving me a similar look to the one I had shot her earlier. "Let's smoke this fucking BLUNT before we get distracted again..." She went on. "But first let me take this off."

Kristin grinned at me as took off her bikini top and her tits-the size of honeydews swung free. As heavy as they were, they pointed straight forward as she raised her arms above her head and gave me another shake and twirl. For such a chunky girl, she 100% knew exactly what her body was all about.

"You like my big fucking titties, baby?" She asked in this super innocent tone as she pinched her nipples for me. She picked her breast up and let them drop and bounce.. "You wanna suck on my nipples?"

I LOVED this girl already.

"Get over here and let's smoke this blunt... and then we'll both lick and suck EVERYTHING. Sound good?" I shot back with a grin.

Kristin got back into more or less the same position we were in before, except now we were both naked, except for her micro bikini bottoms at this point. She took her first grasp of my cock, her thumb resting in a good spot to gently massage my sack.

I knew Kristin planned to keep her g-string on for a bit and make a big deal of revealing her clit to me. This was something we had discussed and the thought drove me wild.

I lit the blunt and was instantly impressed with how dank Kristin's weed was. It was pretty clear we were not going to need to smoke the entire thing. We took turns hitting the blunt, blowing shotties into each other's mouth and kissing intermittently. I thought back to the title of her listing... something about "sexy BBW seeks smoking buddy for good times" or something like that. And as we sat naked, horny and intertwined, I'd say the experience was so far exactly as she had advertised.

When our kissing became more passionate, I realized it was time to put the blunt down. I placed it in the ashtray on my coffee table, nearly half of it left and we got right back to it. Her hand has never left my cock.

I continued squeezing her tits and pinching her nipples, grabbing her love handles and squeezing everything as I worked my way downwards to her pussy. Just as I approached...

"So... was there something you wanted to see, baby?" She asked sweetly, looking directly into my eyes. "Maybe, something you've been thinking about licking and suckling and worshiping for a while now... Huh, stud?"

"Baby... it's all I've been thinking about." And I meant it.

"And what is that?" She continued teasing.

I looked her square in the eye. "I want to suck on your fucking CLIT...or let me rephrase that... I NEED to suck on your fucking CLIT." I pronounced every syllable.

She grinned, perhaps at the bravado shown by looking her square in the eye and saying something so raunchy.

Kristin stood up and walked a few feet away from me, showing me her ass and backside. She slid her thumbs under the waistline of her bikini bottoms and shimmied out with a few wiggles of her wide booty. I could see from behind she had both her hands on her pussy. Even from this distance I could see Kristin's pussy was soaked. Her pussy juice had already dribbled halfway down the inside of both of her thighs.

Jay1415
Jay1415
31 Followers