Online Blowjob Class

Story Info
Her job requires some special action. With brother's help.
5.5k words
4.41
41.2k
42
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HS98
HS98
652 Followers

Author's Notes: As is the norm to state on Literotica, all of the characters participating in sexual acts in the story are over the age of 18.

So, I remembered that an institute teaching fellatio skills to women was opened a couple of years ago in Russia. That got me thinking, how such an institution could work in modern times, especially in a country where incest is legal. This story is the answer I came up with.

Please, don't forget to comment, rate and if you like it, favorite the story. Constructive critique and feedback are always welcomed.

***

"I... I really have no one to do this with, I'm sorry," Kristina apologetically told the person whose face she saw on the monitor of her laptop, almost whispering as she tried to hide the fact that her lack of a partner to do it with was her last problem with the activity the person staring back at her had expected her to do.

"Then, Miss Vinogradova, I'm afraid that I can't imagine you remaining our employee past today," the person, a woman in her early-40s so about a decade older than her and the owner of the institute employing her, replied in a carefree, casual tone, which felt almost sinister given that she was talking about taking her only source of away from her. "We are a prestigious, international institution, and we haven't gained such a position and reputation by giving our clients anything less than everything we could."

Kristina quickly extinguished a brief chuckle at the rather awkwardly foreign and American-sounding way her rural-accented boss had referred to her, before the horror of her other words fully hit her. "But, in this situation, I really can't..." she started to protest, panicking, before being abruptly cut off by the woman.

"I know you have a man in your flat with you," she announced resolutely. "It's pretty hard to meet new people with the situation in the world being what it is. I understand that, but don't try to bullshit me. That guy didn't look like his cock was cut off."

"That's, my brother," the younger woman blurted out in horror and disbelief.

"Which is perfectly legal in here, and I highly doubt that you're going to America or some other country where it isn't any time soon," the older woman replied without missing a beat, saying the insane sentence with complete seriousness in her voice. "Your lecture is starting in thirty minutes, so you better start preparing quickly. If you won't show up, doing what you were hired to do, you're fired on the spot, and we might even take you to court, just to fuck you up a bit more for pissing us off."

Kristina just stared at her employer, completely dumbfounded, the older woman's face disappearing into blackness as she disconnected from the call before Kristina could reply.

She kept on staring at the monitor for a few more moments, still speechless at what she had been told.

But then, there wasn't much to say at this point. Her course of action had been decided for her, and she knew exactly what she had to do.

"Artyom!" she called out for the man she had talked about just moments ago, her call immediately answered by the sounds of footsteps rushing through their relatively large and spacious apartment, the rent for which they were already falling behind with paying.

"What's going on, Sis?" her younger brother asked right after entering her room. "How did the call go?"

"It's starting in half an hour, and I have to log on," she started frankly explaining, not being in the mood to sugarcoat the situation or hide anything from him. She was about to tell him everything right off the bat. "I have to do it with you. I have to suck you off."

"Ah, wha?" he stammered, before the shock from her words quickly subsided at the sight of her steely, emotionless face. There was no real reason to be shocked, and he knew it. He was sure that she knew that as well, and he even suspected that she had expected a situation like this to one day happen, ever since she had taken this position, just as he had.

She, of course, did so.

She also correctly suspected what he was thinking right now, and she knew that, even though he might have wanted to blame her for this situation, he knew that he really couldn't. There was no real way she could've refused the money they'd offered to her, all those months ago. Not just because of her lifelong wish to escape the poverty they have grown up in, with only their maternal grandparents to take care of them in their dilapidated apartment after their father had left them following their mother's untimely death, but also because it was quite clear that they were targeting her with the offer. Lots of such organizations target women in "respectable" occupations to "corrupt" them, to present them as kind of a "forbidden fruit" to their clients, and she, as a theology professor at a university with significant church ties, was a prime target for such a venture.

"We can't do this," he replied, almost breathless.

"We must," she said, her voice dull.

"The only thing we must do is take those freaks to court!" he resolutely replied while beefing up his muscular chest, as if he was already going to physically fight at least some of the people he had in mind now, his sister's eyes locking onto his well-built body as he did so.

"They already want to do that to us, and we both know who among us has the money to swing the weights of justice their way," she melancholically concluded.

"Understood, professor," he said with a chuckle, amused at the way his sister talked given their situation.

Good. She needed him as calmed down as possible, and by now, it was time for her to make her move. She didn't have much time. Now, or never.

"Besides, what's your real problem with this, why don't you want to do this with me? It's not like those people will know, and it's been way too long since you've last been with a woman. Admit it, you just think I'm ugly," she suddenly said with surprising energy in her voice, before immediately adding before he could say anything, "Which, trust me, is a damn shame because I think you're pretty hot."

"You do?" he blurted out unthinkingly, surprised at her words.

"Like you didn't know that. Decent face, nice body, and most importantly, you don't fucking drink and are pretty smart. A nice catch, if you'd ask me," she plainly stated.

"And yet, as you've said, I haven't been with a woman for a pretty long time, even before hookups became illegal," he replied bitterly.

"Oh c'mon, it wasn't that bad for you before this whole circus, and frankly, some women can't sort men for shit," she said, before squeezing her breasts and starting to undo her shirt with her right hand, enjoying the look of his eyes now as fixated on her chest as hers were on his just seconds ago. "I hope that's not your problem, and that you will happily help a woman with a body like this, even if she so happens to be your sister," she said, before straightening her so-far reclining body and taking off her shirt in one swift motion, exposing her voluptuous curves to him.

"Mother of God," he stammered as his eyes feasted on the sight of the big, round, fleshy mounds proudly jutting out from her chest.

"Oh, now that's a remark that would've gotten you in trouble were you my student," she said, reminding him of her previous position while continuing to show him the proof that said position was not the only reason why her current employers had sought her out. "So, thank the Lord that you are not my student, then."

She could see the outline of his cock growing in his pants, hardening even quicker than she had expected, though there were also more than enough hints of apprehension in his eyes and body language for her to quickly understand how he truly felt about this situation, no matter how much he was trying to hide it by acting like both a protective brother and a horny young man. She, too, hated the position they were in, but, what else was there to do? As was made clear to her during the short call, they had no other options to get out of this with their lives intact.

"Touch them, and I might just touch something else," she breathed out in a husky voice, which sounded much more seductive than she had wanted.

Of course, he immediately did so, and she repaid him just as promised. After the sounds of his zipper being undone and his pants falling to the ground along with his underwear briefly reverberated across the room, all that could be heard for several moments were shy, insecure moans as they slowly explored each other's bodies.

"Yeah, jerk me off Kristya," he moaned deeply, prompting his sister to stop for a moment and look at the erect organ she was pleasuring with her soft hand, only to, surprisingly to her, find it already coated with pre-cum.

All those months without a woman's touch had left a mark on him, as was also evident from the way that he just continued to enjoy her beautifully-shaped mammaries, even though the look on his face made it clear that he was quite displeased with her sudden stopping of the handjob he was receiving.

Then, she fell to her knees, and that look was instantly replaced by a euphoric one, her tits abruptly leaving his hands notwithstanding.

"Time to take this to the next level," she said, her mouth watering as she stared at the stiff meatpole, as ready for some fun as her moist pussy, right in front of her face. "Let's get you ready for the lesson," she added, before sliding her lips past the tip of his cock, and sending his body on fire.

"Oh God, yes, suck me Kristya," he breathed out, the sheer arousal filling his voice making her heart pound so hard she momentarily thought that she might get a heart attack. "Yes, this is awesome, suck it," he further moaned in sheer pleasure, as she truly got to work on his cock.

He was going to come quickly, and they both knew that. There was no reason for her to hold back at all. She cupped his balls with one hand, squeezing them as if she wanted to taste the expressly-coming seed as soon as possible, grasped the erect shaft with the other one, holding it firmly in place as she started circling her soft tongue around the engorged cockhead.

His deep, guttural moans of pure pleasure cheering her on, she continued doing so for several seconds, savoring both his pleasure and the salty taste of his pre-cum-covered cock, before letting her tongue rest and starting to simply suck the blood and semen-filled cock.

"Oh yeah, suck it, suck it, suck it!" he grunted out as he grasped her head his both of his hands, prompting her to reposition herself and move her own hands to rest on his thighs as he had now taken over in holding her head in place.

And suck it she did. Her cheeks caving in, she vacuumed the ready-to-burst dick as if her life had depended on it, filling the air in the room with wet, sucking noises. Grunting as he did so, Artyom suddenly started moving his lips, humping and fucking her mouth, trying to enjoy the last seconds of the blowjob he was receiving.

Moments after he started doing so, he also tried repositioning himself to grab her tits, but unfortunately for him, it was too late, and his body had different plans. Unable to take her oral assault anymore, his cock finally submitted, releasing what seemed to be the entire content of his balls into her mouth. Burst after burst of salty cum hit the back of her throat, only for her to instantly swallow all of them, his body shaking in pleasure all the while.

"Aaaah, Kristya, yeees!" he cried out in pleasure as she sucked the tip of his cock, ruthlessly searching for the last stray drops of his tasty treat. Delighted by his reaction, she decided to pleasure him for longer than needed, her oral action turning from forceful sucking into loving nibbling after it became clear she had swallowed everything he could've offered to her, at least for now.

Then, finally, she slid her mouth off of the increasingly-flaccid cock with a loud "Pop!", and it was over.

The atmosphere in the room quickly started changing, as the two siblings just stared at each other, he looking down at her kneeling figure and she looking up and straight into his eyes, which were so similar to hers.

"Oh, Sis, Kristya, that was," he shyly said, unsure of himself, before she quickly interrupted him.

"Awesome, but you of course still have reserves for the second, on-camera round, which is starting in twenty minutes?" she rapidly blurted out, making both of them chuckle at the business-like tone of her voice and the attitude she was taking this with. "Great, I'm gonna start preparing everything for it, go back to your room and start preparing as well, I'll call you when I'll need you."

Chuckling once again, he just quickly put his underwear and jeans back on and quickly waltzed out of the room, constantly staring at her with expectations in his gaze, expectations which she might just fulfill...

She got up, walked towards her bed, then collapsed back on it, her head spinning.

So, that just happened. In just a few minutes, she went from being threatened with being fired and possibly sued if she didn't fellate her brother, into doing so in preparation for doing it again during the event she was being coerced to do it in the first place.

Running her tongue around the insides of her mouth, she could, of course, still taste his cum all over it. It is commonly said that siblings need at to be at most seven years apart in age if they are to have a true sibling relationship. She and her brother weren't that far apart in age, however, they still never really felt like proper siblings. But perhaps, she thought as she savored his sperm, that didn't have to be the only relationship they had? He certainly wouldn't object, and just as her boss had said, it wasn't like it was illegal in this country...

She had no real idea how to feel. Her head was still spinning, her heart was beating like crazy, and her throat felt dry despite all the saliva which flowed into her mouth to allow her to enjoy his tasty treat.

Laying on her bed, she slowly, inevitably, started justifying what she had just done. As an ex-theology professor, she was of course quite skilled at making any random action seem either morally justified or not, depending on what she needed. Not that she wasn't already quite sure that this was the only road she could've taken, but as she laid there and thought about it over and over again, she slowly felt herself becoming even more and more convinced of this.

Several minutes have quietly passed like this, and she suddenly realized that it was just about time for her to start preparing for her lecture.

She quickly woke up her laptop, started all of the applications she needed to be running before turning the laptop around so that it was facing her door, took off all of her clothes except for her panties, and yelled for her brother, "Artyom!"

The scene from before repeated itself, with her brother's steps thundering throughout the apartment, only now their pace was even quicker, and their stop even more abrupt.

"Oh, ah, Kristya-ah," her brother gasped, right after barging through the door like a bull in heat.

"Well, I hope you didn't forget what we are supposed to do, and that you've suitably prepared for it. By which, I mean that I hope that I won't find your balls to be empty for this," she teasingly said, enjoying the feeling of his prying gaze running across all of her curves. "By the way, I think that I should probably start the meeting by now."

Right after saying that, she did so, and her brother could do nothing more than just stand there awkwardly while the webcam facing him turned on.

Seeing the first few icons appear as her students started joining the meeting, she amused herself by imagining them sitting in their homes and being as shocked at the sight of what was going on in her room as Artyom was, watching her naked body not even a few steps away from the webcam and him standing in the background with a hard-on so obvious he might've been naked just as well. But, well, that was what they got for choosing to attend their special school.

Said school, or more properly an institute, was called VIOS, the Volgograd Institute of Oral Sex, an institution that was currently reaching a nearly-legendary status exactly as quickly as its name would imply. Here, women from all over the world could sign up and, for a moderately-exorbitant fee, receive up to two months of lectures and schooling on how to turn from amateur fellators passively waiting for their boyfriends to come into cock sucking goddesses fully dictating the length and terms of their mens' pleasures.

Given all of that, and the fact that, unlike her, they've all voluntarily signed up for this, there should've been no problem with the sight provided to them through Kristina's webcam, and yet, despite all of them being muted and none of them having their webcams turned on, she could feel the raw awkwardness of the scene seeping out of her laptop's monitor, carried to her through thousands of miles from all over the world through her wi-fi connection.

"All right class, welcome," she suddenly said to the screen, which was filling with more and more icons representing the unseen women she was supposed to lecture today, as she seated herself on the floor a couple of feet away from her laptop, before gesturing for her brother to come next to her, which he promptly did, his shaky, awkward movements making her giggle. "My assistant for today will remove his jeans and underwear, and then we can proceed with today's lesson."

Once again, he did just as she commanded, and even more. After struggling for a bit with his underwear, which was being pushed forwards by his rock-hard cock almost to the point of being torn apart, he finally freed the blood-filled organ letting it freely hang in the air, pointed right at his sister's pretty face framed by her straight dark hair, before sending his T-shirt to land right on top of his underwear.

Now, he truly felt ready.

"All right, so, as you can see, I and my assistant are today going to give you a very practical demonstration of what you can learn at our institute, namely, the art of fellatio," she said, suddenly hesitating to think whether she should switch from Russian to English, before remembering that the majority of the women who've joined the call were her compatriots anyway.

Shaking her head a little in amusement at this realization, she then suddenly lunged to her side, planting a soft kiss on her brother's cockhead, before returning to her starting position, the kiss making her brother's body shake visibly and causing him to moan slowly.

"I'd like to start this course with a bang, a literal one of course," she said, speaking at the laptop once again, her right hand slowly sliding between her legs and towards her dripping pussy. "We have more than enough weeks to go through the nitty-gritty of sucking a cock, all the moves and techniques of how to move your mouth right at every stage of playing with a man's meat in your mouth to make him shoot bursts of sperm down your throat. Today, I'm just gonna give you an overview of what I'm going to teach you on this course, and show you what a serious blowjob really is, from start to finish."

Artyom would have probably said or done something as he heard her words, most likely something betraying just how euphoric he was hearing that, but the moment she looked into his grey eyes, she knew that he was too busy trying to hold keep a calm front and hide just how crazy horny he was at this point.

Well, with him out of the equation, there was only one person left who needed to make a move.

"Watch this, girls," she added, staring straight at the light of her webcam, before winking teasingly, turning back towards her brother and his tool, opening her mouth and, with no hesitation, taking her brother's cock into her oral cavity for the second time today.

HS98
HS98
652 Followers
12