Online Blowjob Class

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, fuck," Artyom blurted out, his voice sounding like steam escaping a kettle. Immediately, he bent his upper body just enough for his right hand to be able to reach her left breast, and finally squeezed it, enjoying the feeling that was taken from him before.

For a couple of moments, they just continued like this, she sucking him off while he played with her left breast, her right hand slowly fingering her wet pussy. Then, she suddenly took her mouth off of the tasty tool, turned back towards the laptop, and said, "When it starts with him this enthusiastic, that's a very good first step. However, don't be discouraged if you aren't getting a reaction like this, there's a lot of tricks up your sleeve you can take out now and get him moaning in no time!"

Having finished speaking, she once again returned her attention to her brother's saliva-covered dick, taking it back into her mouth and restarting the entire sinful scene immediately. Paralyzed for a moment from the unexpectedly-strong shock after she stopped sucking him, Artyom was now once again happily squeezing her left breast, this time periodically reaching for the right one as well, as well as, having heard his sister's words, adding some moaning into the mix and slowly, cautiously, starting to hump her mouth.

She was also having fun. Sucking, tongue-work, and head-bobbing, she was mixing it all up and enjoying the constant, enthusiastic moaning she was receiving from him for her efforts, she soon found her own throat starting to, or at least trying to, produce guttural vocalizations of pleasure, as her finger kept sliding deeper and harder into her moist snatch.

Without any warning, her fingers penetrated much deeper than she had expected, sending a wave of sheer, mini-orgasmic pleasure through her nervous system straight into her mind, and she suddenly found her nose pressed against his pubic hair, deepthroating his cock and making him feel similar pleasure to what she had just felt.

"Oh, yeah!" he bellowed out as he grabbed her head with all of his strength, holding her head firmly in place, his cock deep down her throat. She hadn't even noticed what was happening for the first couple of moments, her mind being so badly flooded with pleasure. Even after noticing that, she kept on deepthroating him for as long as she could, before finally having to force her head off of his cock, something which met much less resistance from him than she had anticipated.

Deeply breathing in and out for several moments, drool dripping down her chin all the while, she alternatively gazed at her brother and the shining webcam, before finally locking her eyes at the device, using this pause to continue lecturing her students. "Bobbing your head, using your tongue, sucking his cock. You can use all of them, mix them however you want, men don't really care, they just need their meat in your mouth. As long as you don't bite, and sometimes even then, it's OK."

"Oh, yeah, you bet," her brother knowingly, smugly commented, causing her eyes to shoot upwards at him, and making him regret doing so when he saw how overcome with lust she was by now.

"Now, the deepthroating is something that I personally don't do that much and mostly use it to reward him for being a good boy, but sometimes even I get carried away, and if you prefer regularly doing what I've just done, don't be afraid of doing so. This is about your pleasure as well, after all," she enthusiastically reassured the women silently watching her, before a mischievous grin appeared on her face.

"Now, there is one thing that will always spice up your fun, and that's roleplay. The filthier the better. For example, let's pretend that Artyom here is actually my younger brother, and that I am actually a former theology professor who was led astray because, growing up in a shithole apartment in a poor country, I found out that ultimately I loved money more than I loved God, and now I have to suck off my own brother for money, or else my employers will destroy my life even more than it already is."

Artyom felt his heart skip a beat as he listened to his sister. He wasn't sure whether it was from terror or arousal. She just let those dozens of people know the truth about them, pretending that it's all just fantasy. But, will there be no one realizing that she was just lying about that part?

Shrugging his shoulders slightly, he just buried those thoughts and decided to let himself be as controlled by his hormones as his sister was, instead of worrying about stuff that was probably just inconsequential.

"Damn, you're so hot when you're like this," he blurted out, drawing her attention back onto him yet again today by once again bending down and going back to playing with her breasts, his unexpected squeezing of her right one making her squeal as she turned her head at him.

"See, he can't even control himself thanks to such a hot fantasy," she said, rather hypocritically given how furiously she was masturbating. "And actually, my little brother's shameless ferocity just reminded me of what I've wanted to say in the first place, the last thing you need to know for now. The use of hands. Hands are an invaluable asset when it comes to helping you in playing with your partner's thick hose. Whether by you using them to please yourself, as I'm doing with no intention of stopping, or by using them to get that sweet cum out of his balls faster, like this."

"Yeah! You're the best sister I could ask for Kristya, jerk my cock!" he said loudly with a smug look on his face, curious to see her reaction to him aping her as he looked down at her.

Thankfully for him, she didn't seem as if she had even heard him, and just tightly grabbed the base of his cock, before starting to jerk it just as powerfully as he hoped for while bringing her mouth back onto it, wiping that smug look off of his face and making him moan and groan in pleasure.

"You can of course freely decide whether you want to focus on the jerking or the sucking, but right now, I'm just going to do both the most I can," she hastily added, blurting out the words, announced by the loud "Pop!" sound of her sucking mouth being pulled off of the stiff organ, roughly in the laptop's direction before going back to sucking, and this time, he was sure that her mouth would not be leaving his cock without a lot of white, salty cum filling it.

What she promised her viewers, she did, much to his pleasure. Her saliva slowly trickled from her rapidly bobbing head down to the base of his cock, only to be smeared all across it by her similarly-rapidly moving hand. She sucked and sucked as hard as she could while bobbing her head like a madwoman and jerking the entire lower half of his cock wildly that he was almost tempted to ask her whether she was having a seizure.

Thankfully for him, the baser parts of his mind prevailed, and instead of joking like that and risking potentially angering her, he just stood there like a statue, still moaning and groaning while receiving the pleasure she was giving to him.

"Oh yeah, Kristina, suck it, keep on sucking it, I'm gonna cum!" he yelled out, this time not kidding in the slightest. He was really feeling that familiar feeling stirring up in his balls already. Could anyone blame him for that though? The whole situation was deliciously taboo, and his sister was painfully hot, especially as she now knelt in front of him with his cock in her mouth. Not willing to repeat his previous mistake, he once again bent to play with her supple, soft breasts.

And that sent her over the edge. Unlike him, whose orgasm was only building up, she had already brought herself to the edge of her own with her furious masturbation, and the feeling of his strong hand touching her breasts once again was exactly the last drop that she needed.

"Hummmph, mmmm, hmmph," she hummed in pleasure as her head froze in place, almost all of his cock in her mouth and vibrating from the movements of her throat. Her body stiffening up, she tightened her grip on the base of his cock, her hand squeezing the wet shaft like a cock ring and preventing him from coming on the spot from the sight of ejaculate first shooting, then dripping down at the floor from her cute pussy.

"This. Is. The. Shit," he groaned out as humped her mouth, rather redundantly grasping her already-unmoving head as he did so. "Take it, take it all Sis!" he added, as he went from simply humping her mouth into furiously, animalistically fucking it, her throat continued to vibrate as her pleasure-induced humming only intensified from the feeling of having his erect dick mercilessly fucking her throat.

The ruthless mouthfucking forcing her to put her hands on his shaking thighs for stability, this ironically ended the reason why she did so in the first place. For the second time today, in just a few moments in fact, one of them had just pushed the other over the edge of orgasm by touching them.

"Hell yeah, here it is," he bellowed as his body stiffened while she froze in anticipation.

Just a moment later, his cum was once again today flooding her mouth, shooting straight into her throat for her to swallow it from his engorged cockhead, now resting comfortably on her soft tongue.

"Shit, Kristya, aaah!" he suddenly yelled, squealed really, as he felt her starting to gently suck the still-ejaculating cock, the feeling so intense it made him wish he wasn't born.

Even not looking down at her by now, instead directing his gaze towards the wall at the top of their apartment in ecstasy, he just knew, no, he could feel her mouth forming into a smile. As much as it could with his meat still firmly lodged between her lips, of course.

She did, in fact, audibly laugh before the fifth, and final, spurt of cum exploded into her mouth and was sent down her throat. "Mmmm, yeah, this is how I love it," she added, before sucking on the quickly-deflating cock for a few times more, sucking all the stray drops of semen remaining outside of her belly, the feeling of it sending her brother weakly whimpering and squirming by now. "And I very much hope that you all will learn to love this as much as I do over those weeks we'll be spending together," she said after taking her mouth off of his cock for the final time. Getting back on her legs, she started walking towards her laptop, before both of them froze in their tracks, their hearts skipping a beat.

"Holy shit, I wish my brother and I were you two guys!" one of the so-far anonymous women yelled out from the laptop. "That was the sexiest thing I've ever seen. Will this entire course be like this?!"

"Well, this wasn't the plan even an hour ago, so, you never know," Kristina said as she came by her laptop, before turning to face her brother, a mischievous grin forming on her face as she stared at the deer-in-the-headlights expression on his face. "It very well may be," she added, turning back to face the webcam, and with that, she ended the meeting.

12