All Comments on 'Online Chastity Ch. 01-06'

by fict

Sort by:
  • 47 Comments
Jaydean409Jaydean409about 2 years ago

Fantastic!!! I would give anything to trades places with Alex!!!!

graymangazergraymangazerabout 2 years ago

A delicious fantasy. I researched the cellmate2 and found it actually exists, so maybe not so much a fantasy after all. As for the story I thought it was well written and very erotic. However, I also thought it a bit padded and long. This is OK with a novel, but the vast majority of readers here want something a little shorter, or the background at least significant. Here I found myself skimming over the back story and 'kinky experiences' as I felt they weren't relevant to what the story was about. In fact I believe each, with more description, might make separate stories themselves. Unfortunately, here it was like watching a movie being interrupted by advertising.

Nevertheless it was a good read and I repeat, a delicious fantasy. In fact it has me considering ordering a cellmate2 and trying my luck.

Thanks and four stars from me. It would have been five without the padding.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Incredible story. Control release humiliation arousal. Look forward to the next installment. Read while in valentine mode, um, saving it for tomorrow so um, you, I couldn't tonight...lol

ChastityPrisonerChastityPrisonerabout 2 years ago

One of the best of its kind and a much more realistic phantasy than most.

Sam is terrific, just the woman I've been looking for all my life (sigh..).

Please let her develop her sadistic side even more, without going over the top.

fictfictabout 2 years agoAuthor

@graymangazer Please read the warning at the beginning of the story. I do not recommend anyone buy this chastity device. It was the inspiration for starting the story but the fantasy of it turned out to be far more interesting than the reality of the device and the app (both of which have major issues). I will be writing it out of future chapters and just in case it happens to be in parts of the story you are skipping, felt the need to clarify that I do not recommend this device and this is not an endorsement.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

great story, looking for me--i wish i was him

ontsurtontsurtabout 2 years ago

Creative and well written storyline. Kinky and intense while also remaining airy and fun. Not an easy task given the non con. Loved it

MrArcherMrArcherabout 2 years ago

Good story. Hope you continue with more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Love the story.

Well written and developed, it could easily become a great book.

I love how you give details and background stories to the characters, rather than just focusing into the sexual act and fetishes. This is what made your story so great and different from everything else in here.

Keep the great work.

Looking forward for the next chapters

Jonathan72Jonathan72about 2 years ago

Please continue this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Please don’s stop! Your writing is incredible.

brock1337brock1337about 2 years ago

Just incredible. Thank you very much for sharing this story.

calmAndStrictcalmAndStrictabout 2 years ago

Quite possibly the hottest scene I have ever read!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story looking forward to reading more about Alex's fall into servitude

fmp0927fmp0927about 2 years ago

Love it!!! Great story with we characters that are totally beleiveable. Can't wait for the next installment!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Hey there, I can see your posting other stories. I was just wondering is this one still in progress?

fictfictabout 2 years agoAuthor

I'm somewhat new to Literotica and it doesn't seem like there is a way to respond to comments specifically (If there is and I'm missing it, please let me know), so I just wanted to say thank you. I really appreciate all of the kind comments. There will be more chapters to Online Chastity coming soon.

Entreri1791Entreri1791about 2 years ago

Super story especially the ending with the way Sam traps young inexperienced Alex. I hope that Sam is secretly recording his humiliation to make him an internet sensation!

browndeerbibrowndeerbiabout 2 years ago

Thank you for a wonderful story. Reading it while I am myself locked in chastity, I wished that I had someone like Sam to be my Dom. How she read Alex and his eager submission, is a rare quality indeed.

May I please ask you to continue with this series. It is a beautiful blueprint for a Dom/sub relationship.

4Leather4Leatherabout 2 years ago

Thank you, loved the storyline wishing I was in his place feeling the lose of control. Can’t wait for the follow up on we’re this relationship leads too. Wounding what she has planed out for here new pet.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Please continue

onkelbehonkelbehabout 2 years ago

Love it, please do not let us wait too long....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Loved it, You had me (also locked up) straining on the bars!

kaptiv8edkaptiv8edalmost 2 years ago

For me, this is the perfect story! Perfect. Well done. An inspiration for me to continue to write better with each story.

I too read this story while locked in a full stainless steel inescapable chastity device.... which I am now dripping from the front.... So I guess that should tell you how I rated the story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Omg wow, this story was the best I’ve ever had the pleasure of. And I mean pleaaaaasure

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Where's the next part bro

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Please continue man finally a good story and you are not continuing...

TrstxxxTrstxxxalmost 2 years ago

THE BEST STORY!!!

insubordinate1insubordinate1almost 2 years ago

great story! please continue!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I liked the previous part in which tam sends him up after she heard him yelp..

PowerFemNYCPowerFemNYCover 1 year ago

Great story and incredibly crafted. Well done.

ls2256ls2256over 1 year ago

This is so good. A sissy submissive dream.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well, probably the most brilliant writing that I have had the pleasure to read. It is amazing how Sam was able to maneuver him into the rabbit hole without blackmail or using fear. The thoughts and feelings from both pov is fantastic. From page 2 I was feeling like this story line was going to be different in a lot of ways. There is a tenderness here that is missing, most of the time, in femdom stories. I like the choices she gives him and the way that she is molding him into something. I like the previous sessions with Terry and how Sam was able to learn from him so she was able to carry that process forward. I would like to know if there is going to be a safe word that will be discussed. Such a Dom/sub relationship needs to develop trust between the two. A safe word helps develop that trust. Sam has already developed Alex's kinks and possible limits. Alex needs to know that Sam will not go beyond those limits. Maybe later Sam will take Alex outside of the loft and play. Until that relationship develops further, Sam gets to play inside for now. Love the writing and character development. Easy 5 stars.

Jhjh4Jhjh4over 1 year ago

Incredibly well written and just an awesome story. Thank you for taking the time to put such depth into the characters it all feels very real and deep. Love it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wonderful story. Looking forward to reading the rest after I've recovered from this one!

MarieKNMarieKNover 1 year ago

Excellent writing.

Prof_MasterProf_Masterover 1 year ago

Just breathtaking. So few writers here capture the psyche of the sub-mind as it descends into places it didn't know it wanted to go. Resisting but not coerced, making choices at each step.

And led by a very self-assured controlling hand.

Most POV is Alex's. But Sam gets her POV scenes too. I notice Alex as narrator goes deep inside his feelings, fears, fetishes etc - but Sam's scenes are more active, expository, not *really internal - e.g. we feel A's arousal, but not S's. Why is that?

The self-humiliating dilemma-bondage with the silicone pussy was wickedly designed - truly a twisted mind, fict! - and especially hot in how it showed, despite the strict bondage, the choices were HIS.

The CFE2.0 remote-chastity premise - truly original.

5/Fave, and I'm pressing ahead.

Regards,

~ P.M.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This story has an average rating of 4.9, which means that some moron didn't give it a 5. What was he/she thinking? This story is magnificent. Everything about it -- the characterization, the dialogue, the way the writer captures the mind and psyche of a sub. And the way the issue of consent was framed ... outstanding. I want this story to continue.

cat833942cat833942over 1 year ago

Very sexy, very well set up, constructed, a real sense of something bigger building, and setting the stage very well indeed!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wow

Subsforever68Subsforever68about 1 year ago

I really have enjoyed reading what you have written so far! I think my favourite part was the interrogation technique of finding out what really turned the Sub on.

Thank you for sharing this story and I look forward to reading the next part when it is complete!

ThomasLordThomasLord11 months ago

Lots of creative ideas in this story. The use of his cock as a lie detector is very creative. Erotic humiliation is one of my favorite kinks and this story describes it well.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

This is a great release of power story.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Damn! that was amazing o.O

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Interesting premise.

Too much setup.

Needed more actual one-on-one teasing. No interrogation questions about how he liked her body. Her breasts. Her pussy. Her ass. Had he fantasized about them? What in particular?

Would he like to kiss her nipples? Suchk them? Titty-fuck them?

Would he like to get a good look at her pussy? Did he think he deserved it? Would he like to smell it? Kiss it? Lick it to give her multiple orgasms?

What about her asshole? Would he like to kiss it? Lick it? Push his tongue into it?

Would listening to her have a mind-crashing orgasm excite him?

Four stars.

SpessartSpessart4 months ago

Ich finde die Geschichte ziemlich heiß. Diese Sehnsüchte von ihm sind ja gut rüber gekommen. Ich vermisse mehr Aktivität von ihr. Sie sollte doch wohl auch mal geil werden.

Der Schreibstil macht manchmal verrückt. Man meint, die Geschichte wurde von einem PC übersetzt.

Fortsetzung wäre wünschenswert.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

absolutely fabulous and so believable.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userfict@fict
For more information on upcoming stories, chapter release dates, or if you just want to say hi, find me on Fetlife under the same name, Fict. The "website" on my contact page takes you there.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES