Online Chastity Ch. 08

Story Info
An online chastity fantasy becomes very real.
6.5k words
4.79
41.4k
60

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 02/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fict
fict
841 Followers

NOTE FROM THE AUTHOR

I know this chapter has been a long time in the waiting, and I appreciate your patience. I have been working on where I want this story to go... and I've made a few discoveries in where I think Sam and Alex can go. These discoveries required some changes. I have gone back and updated Chapters 1-6 & chapter 7 to reflect these changes. Some of these adjustments were just editing/polishing. Some, however, were story related. I have a plan for where I want to take these characters over roughly 18 chapters and I needed to set some of it up. If you have been enjoying this story and read the first 7 chapters before July 1st, 2022, why not have a re-read before digging into this new chapter. Explore Alex's journey down the rabbit again, and experience the new twists and turns with him. I think you'll enjoy it.

If you don't want to re-read the whole thing, I completely understand that as well. There is one bigger change that I need to tell you about for context, though. So if you want to re-read the first chapters, stop reading now. Spoilers ahead...

SPOILERS FROM THE UPDATED CH. 1-7

The biggest adjustment is that the chastity device used in this story is now called the CFE (Chastity For Everyone). It's a made up chastity device and a made up company. Alex is wearing the CFE 2.0. A chastity device that is quite impossible to remove without serious injury. It's controlled with an app. The creator of this device and the app is... dun dun duuuuuunnnn!!!! Sam. Sam owns the CFE company and as the creator, her app can override the safety measures put in place that prevent the key holder from taking complete control immediately. There are many other fun twists and turns, but Sam owning the company that created this chastity device is the big one that provides the context needed for this chapter and where the story is going.

With that... Enjoy chapter eight of Online Chastity.

-----

CHAPTER 08

Alex locked the door to his apartment for the last time. Mrs. Pemberton, his elderly neighbour was shaking the rain off her coat in the hall before entering her apartment.

"Alex, I haven't seen you around much lately. How are you?"

"Good, Mrs. Pemberton. How are you?"

"Oh, I'm fine..." Mrs. Pemberton lost her train of thought as she noticed Alex's stockings and Mary Janes with a stiletto heel below his trench coat. Glancing from Alex's shoes to the small suitcase he was carrying and then up to his face, she smiled. "Going somewhere?"

Alex's cheeks flushed a dark red. He couldn't look her in the eye. "I'm moving out, actually."

"Just when you started to get interesting." Alex dared a glance up to her face and saw that she was smiling mischievously. Mrs. Pemberton grabbed Alex's arm and continued; "I hope that whatever comes next for you, you're happy."

Everything was changing very quickly, but Alex couldn't back out at this point even if he wanted to, so what did it matter? "I think I am."

As if on cue, there was a sudden rumbling from under Alex's trench coat. Mrs. Pemberton looked down, then back up. "Are you alright?"

"Yup." Was all Alex could say as he bit his lip.

"You better go, dear."

Alex nodded his head vigorously. "Bye Mrs. Pemberton. Take care of yourself."

"You too, Alex.

Alex turned and quickly walked towards the elevator. Mrs. Pemberton was nice, but someone from his old life getting a glimpse of who he had become was still humiliating.

As Mrs. Pemberton watched Alex walk away, she noticed a comfort that she had never seen in him before, which was odd given that he was clearly embarrassed. He was also surprisingly comfortable in the heels, swaying his hips as he walked. It was a wonderful combination of masculine and feminine. Truthfully it stirred something up inside her. Perhaps she could coerce Mr. Pemberton into some heels with the right incentive.

On the street, the trunk of a limo popped open. Alex took a deep breath, pulled up the collars on his coat, and ran in his heels through the pouring rain from the front of his building to the car. Throwing his bag in the trunk, he shuffled to the back door as it opened. Climbing inside he saw Tam was in the driver's seat. Sam was in the back, completely naked.

Sam watched Alex climb in and move towards the seat opposite her. "No. Take off your coat and get into position, pet."

---

3 WEEKS EARLIER

---

Alex spent the rest of the week desperately needing to hear from Sam. They had met on a Monday. Tuesday, he realized she had permanent control over his chastity... and he willingly gave it back to her, only to be forced into the most erotic, humiliating, incredible kinky experience Alex could have ever imagined. By the end of the day on Wednesday, Alex realized that this was the first day in years that he hadn't jerked off. And he didn't even have the phone number of the person who had his cock locked up. She had specifically told him not to contact her too. She would reach out to him when she was ready. It was her only rule... but she couldn't have meant for Tam to blackmail him, right?

On Friday he broke down and sent her a message on Fetlife and the CFE app.

-----

Hi Miss.

I know you specifically asked me not to reach out. I'm sorry. I am just having a hard time with Tam taking control. It's... not what I had imagined when I hit that lock button on your phone. And I'm not saying I fully knew what I was getting into. I didn't... but everything with you is amazing. You make me feel like all my fantasies are coming to life. Including ones I didn't even know I had. Everything with Tam is... scary. She told me not to say anything, and I don't know if this is all a mind game... and I really don't want that video to get leaked, but I can't do it. If Tam is part of your plan for me, I feel like I need to change my mind and I hope you'll understand and release me. I'm sorry.

Alex

-----

It was a long shot. Alex was in no position to be asking for anything. Tam had the video of him getting off through the mirror. Sam had him locked in chastity. If they wanted to keep toying with him, they could. And he had no one to blame but himself.

Bzzzzzzzt*

Alex looked at his phone. "Please.... Please be Sam." Alex's heart sank as he looked at the screen. It was Tam... again.

"Come to Sam's loft as soon as you can."

Alex's mind raced. They must be doing this together. And now he had just sent Sam a message that Tam had specifically told him not to send. He had reached out to Sam when she specifically told him not to. He had broken both of their rules... Alex's heard sank.

---

*Knock knock*

Sam opened the door in a semi opaque, mint green catsuit. Alex's knees nearly buckled. She was incredible. This was his Miss. She was in control. She was wrapped in latex. Authoritative... and yet caring. For the slightest of moments, Alex thought everything was going to be okay.

"Strip, put your clothes into the duffle bag, and get in position." Sam said with a stern tone.

Alex did as he was told. Clothes safely packed away in the duffle bag, he sat in front of the chair Sam had watched TV from earlier in the week. Sam clipped the bag to a hook that retracted out of reach. She then sat in front of him. Alex was naked except for the chastity and collar. He looked nervous... which made sense. "I got your message. I'd like to keep you under my control for the weekend before either of us makes any drastic decisions though."

Sam's legs spread as she put a foot on each of his shoulders. Alex couldn't help but look down to her pussy. He could see it through the latex. He could see everything through it. She was... incredible.

Sam grabbed his chin and raised his head so that they were looking each other in the eyes. "Do you want to spend the weekend with me, pet?"

"Yes, Miss."

"Good. Are you ready to get started?"

"Yes, Miss."

"Drink this." Sam handed Alex a glass of water.

"What is it, Miss?"

"It's water. Drink it all."

Alex drank the water and handed the glass back.

Sam put a hand on Alex's cheek. "We're going to push some boundaries this weekend, but they are boundaries that you want to be pushed. It won't be anything like your week has been."

"Thank you, Miss."

"You're going to fall asleep now, pet."

Alex's eyes went wide and then very quickly started to get very heavy.

"I know. This is a big one. Your fantasy to be drugged and to wake up restrained is one that I have always wanted to try as well. What I've given you is perfectly safe. You'll wake in a few hours, and you will be completely helpless. Isn't that what you wanted?

Alex started leaning forward woozily as his head became very heavy.

"Once you wake up, we're going to talk about Tam."

"I... Bu..." was all Alex could say as he faceplanted into Sam's lap.

"Mmmm. Good boy." Sam pet Alex's hair.

-----

Alex woke slowly. His eyes were heavy, and he couldn't quite remember what had happened. He was on the way to Sam's place. No, he got Sam's place and then... She drugged him. Consciousness and panic quickly took hold. He pulled on his arms and legs but found he was quite stuck.

"Most call it a bitch suit, pet. I don't like that name though. Let's call it your puppy suit."

Alex was in a tight leather suit. The arms and legs of this suit were essentially triangles of enclosed leather. His limbs were put into the sleaves of the suit completely bent at the elbow and knee, and they were forced to stay that way. Once the suit was zipped up, he was sealed inside. If placed on the floor, he could crawl around on his elbows and knees, but that was about it. Thankfully these parts of the suit were padded. He wasn't on the floor though. He was lying on his back, securely fastened to a padded table with ropes attached to various D-rings on the suit.

"I'm scared, Miss."

"I know. This was not how I intended this weekend to go." Sam put a hand on Alex's chest. It was calming.

"Will you let me out, Miss?"

"Let's talk first." Sam walked around the table and put a hand on Alex's cock. There was a hole in the suit for his cock and Alex hadn't even realized that Sam had taken off his chastity. He was already hard as Sam started to stroke him. "But if you really want out, we can lock you back in chastity and have this conversation in the living room. Is that what you want?"

Alex, now three days without an orgasm, couldn't imagine being locked back up. "No, Miss..."

"Good. I want you to tell me exactly what happened this week. Everything from the moment you left my apartment until you arrived here today." Sam continued to stroke Alex cock slowly.

"Well... when I left Tam stopped me downstairs. Was that something you wanted, Miss?"

"Just tell the story and I'll tell you what I want after." Sam continues to expertly play with Alex's cock. Toying with him.

"She was teasing me because of what you made me wear... and then she made me eat her out. She said that she found out who I was and if I didn't, or if I told you, she was going to post the video of me cumming behind the mirror to social media for all my friends and family to see."

"How many times did she cum?"

"Three. She counted them off. Each one was bigger than the last. And when she was done, she made me put my number in her phone and told me that I was her bitch now. I didn't know what that meant or if this was something you wanted... but I couldn't let her release the video. It would ruin my life. And you had me locked in chastity... so I just felt helpless. Then the next day she was texting me all day while I was trying to work. I managed to convince her that I had to get my work done, but she insisted that I come to her apartment as soon as I was done. Part of me was hoping that you would be there. But you weren't. She made me clean the entire place wearing nothing but my chastity and collar. It took hours. Then she made me lick her pussy again."

"How many times did she cum this time?"

"Five. She wouldn't let me leave. I was there until two in the morning making her cum again and again. On Thursday I was exhausted. I couldn't focus on my meetings. I barely got any work done... and then she texted again. She was going out to a club with some friends that night and I was to come. I wasn't to sit with them. I wasn't supposed to even look at them, but any time Tam went to the bathroom, I was to follow and get her off as fast as I could with my tongue. She got off 3 times... and then met a guy at the bar and brought him over to my table. She said that she wanted a real cock for the night. I thought maybe that meant I could go home, but it did not. She had told him that I was her boyfriend and she kept me locked in chastity. She said that she liked to fuck other guys and make me watch. He was into it, so the three of us went back to her apartment. She made me strip down so he could see the chastity and collar. They both made fun of me and then she had him tie me to a chair in front of her bed. Then he gagged me with a sock and taped my mouth shut. They fucked for hours, and I could only sit there and watch."

"Was your cock straining in its cage?"

"Honestly... no, Miss. Under the right circumstances it may have turned me on, but I just wanted to go home."

"How many times did he make her cum?" Sam was still stroking Alex's cock, but she could feel his reaction to the story. It wasn't turning him on in the slightest. She was working to keep him hard as he told the story.

"I don't know... maybe 3 more, Miss."

"Then what happened?"

"Well, eventually they got tired and fell asleep together. I couldn't believe it. After an hour, I couldn't take anymore. I moaned and wriggled, making as much noise as I could. Tam was mad that I had woken her up, but the guy took pity on me. He said they should let me out. If not for any other reason than so they could get a peaceful sleep. She hesitantly agreed and he untied me. I put on my clothes as fast as I could and left without saying anything. I barely slept again that night. I didn't want to break your rule today. I didn't want to disappoint you, but I can't do it. She was pushing me too far. It's just not what I thought this would be." Alex was breaking a little. Clearly the week was too much."

"I know, pet. It's not what it was meant to be."

"Really, Miss?"

"Really. I did not put Tam up to any of that, and I promise you that she will never be in control of you ever again."

"What about the video, Miss?"

"It's gone. She has nothing on you."

A knot of tension left Alex's body. "So, what happens next, Miss?"

"You've been through a tough week, pet. It was too much, too soon and more importantly, it was non-consensual. That is something that I will absolutely never tolerate, and I want you to understand that. You were right to reach out to me. You were put in a position that you shouldn't have been and it was my fault. I'm sorry for that."

"It wasn't your fault, Miss."

"Alex, being in control means owning that control. It was not on purpose, but my actions put you in this position. It will never happen again."

"Thank you, Miss."

"I think it's time that I tell you a story now." Sam took Alex's cock into her mouth and moaned. Alex inhaled deeply. With the Tam situation seemingly resolved, his cock was fully erect once again and he felt himself on the brink of orgasm. Sam noticed his stomach start to tighten and much to Alex's surprise, she kept going. Sam grabbed the base of Alex's cock and swirled her tongue around his tip as she stroked him.

Alex came almost instantly.

Sam smiled, swallowed, and climbed up on top of Alex so she was straddling him. "Early in my relationship with Terry, when things were still hot and exciting, I had designed an app for us to play with. It was designed for my loft and was part of my long-term goals to explore these new fantasies terry had unlocked in me. As handy as Terry was, he wasn't very tech savvy. That was my domain, and I was fascinated with technology and kink, so I made the loft "smart." I put in microphones and speakers throughout and the whole point of the app was that it was based on voice recognition. It was my own version of Alexa or Siri, but it wasn't connected to a network. It was all self-contained, purely to control things within the loft. We connected vibrators and toys. We even found some locks that could be opened via Bluetooth and just like that, with a few programmed voice cues, we could play with all sorts of control games. Terry would lock me up in restraints and all he had to do was say "Release the locks in three hours." Sure enough, three hours later the loft would send a signal to the locks to open. Sometimes Terry would get ideas and have me create something too. One of those ideas was zones in the loft. I put sensors in each doorway that could tell when other sensors passed through them. I was unsure what he had in mind, but excited. We were in love and exploring all of our fantasies. When the zones were all set up, he surprised me with a chastity belt that had a built in Bluetooth vibrator. After I connected it to the system, Terry would make it so that the vibrator would turn on for a few minutes when I entered certain zones. It was fun. With the chastity locked on, the loft could tell if I walked through the door and which way I was going. It opened up all sorts of fun games and I find myself running around the loft trying desperately to find the zone that would give me enough pleasure for an orgasm. He would just watch as my desperation grew, each zone only ever giving me enough pleasure to increase my desperation." Sam looked back at Alex's cock, which was once again rock hard. "Speaking of desperation..."

Sam spun around so that they were in a 69. Alex was forced to watch Sam's latex covered pussy as she expertly brought him to orgasm again. It didn't take long. Sam moaned with his cum in her mouth and swallowed. She turned back around and sat on his chest, looking him in the eye.

"Where was I... Oh yes. So, we played with bondage, heavy restraints, technology used to control locks, chastity, and vibrators... It was fun. When you have the means and the knowhow, you can really explore kink in completely new ways. When you push your boundaries, you can also get to a place where "normal" kink just doesn't do it anymore. That was the case for Terry. He had experienced control in ways that he had never imagined were possible and it just made him want more. I was always up for exploring our fantasies, but there were limits for me. I didn't want to be controlled 24/7. I wanted to spend time with my girlfriends. I wanted to go on trips. I wanted to go on dates outside of the loft without anything kinky once in a while. Terry had lost sight of that."

Sam took a deep breath, considering the story to come.

"The whole system in the loft was based on a terminal that I have in a back room behind the kitchen. I could control everything from there. I could change what the app controlled. I could change what the voice commands were. It was the heart of the whole system. Terry's voice was the only one that the voice recognition worked with, though. It was the only way to give him control of the system that I had created. I could make adjustments on the terminal, and add or remove things from the system, but Terry was the one who controlled the individual locks and vibrators and how they interacted with the zones. He could us voice commands or the app I created for him.

Two years into our relationship, we had explored everything we could imagine. Everything our fantasies of playing with pleasure could come up with. Then, Terry came home with a shock collar. I was never into pain, but we had explored spanking, and some light pain play just to experience the control factor in the past. This was different... but as he pointed out, sometimes we don't know if we like new things until we try them. So, I connected it to the system and locked it on. Terry then gave the voice command that if I was anywhere but the bedroom, the collar would begin shocking at the lowest setting and every second it would go up a level. I squealed as I felt a tiny shock in my neck, grinned and ran for the bedroom. I thought it was fun at first. The shock didn't hurt that much, and it was a new and interesting way of playing with control. He then instructed me to put on my chastity belt. I did and he locked it with a Bluetooth controlled lock. He then locked me to the wall in a similar way to how I interrogated you. Hands above my head. Legs spread. Then he turned on the vibrator in my chastity device and left me there to cum on the wall over and over again.

fict
fict
841 Followers
12