All Comments on 'Online Chastity Ch. 08'

by fict

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I feel that Sam is more to blame than Tam. But mostly I am wondering if Tam consented to her punishment. As Sam pointed out, what happened to Alex was non-consensual, and that was the biggest issue. If Tam is not consenting to her punishment (perhaps there is a hint about this since Tam was the one who called Alex), than Sam needs to consider whether she is any better than her old boyfriend.

AltruisticFiendAltruisticFiendalmost 2 years ago

Perfect... This is just perfect. Five stars and favorited. The nuanced treatment of even sci-fi-enabled chastity play, the genuine affection shown by Sam towards Alex, the use of tiered dom-sum dynamics, just... Everything. It seems almost ready-made to match my tastes. It takes a great deal of care to strongly emphasize consent while keeping the action feeling just risky enough to be hot in a fantasy setting, and this story absolutely nails it. I must admit I'm a little wary of sissification and petplay, but this story is so well-done I can look past those elements, especially with the cherrry on top: Sam's backstory. Switching is one of the hottest things in BDSM, and it's rarely explored thoroughly. To have a character use domming to recover from prior abuse, even as she still suffers its lingering psychological effects, allowing her to fully sympathize with her sub, is just... * Chef's kiss. * I eagerly await part 9.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Goddamn this is a great story. You're a fantastic writer, like I'd definitely read non erotic stuff you did

browndeerbibrowndeerbialmost 2 years ago

I love where you are taking this story. As I sit locked in chastity myself, I am wishing that someday I will meet a Dom like Sam and be able to give myself over to her as Alex has done.

Thank you Mistress Fict for these chapters.

TrstxxxTrstxxxalmost 2 years ago

WOW! Excellent story. Fucking Tam like a dog was so hot. I can imagine being in the suit and fucking her ass. Excited to read the rest.

Iwanowitz2002Iwanowitz2002almost 2 years ago

Followed the original story as it developed on fetlife. Re-reading with new twists just made it better. As with the first version I read it whilst having locked my junk up in a chasity device. Delicious self-torture that increases lust and frustration as the story progresses.

One of the best here on Literotica, I’m looking forward to the next installments… thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Hot story. But two wrongs don´t make one right. Never have. Never will.

vootvootvootvootalmost 2 years ago

I was enjoying this story, but this makes no damn sense. After that speech, the point of which seemed to be the importance of consent, why the hell would Sam then go ahead and have Alex rape Tam? What?? And why is Alex OK with this as well? Even if we look past the bizarre inconsistency, it makes it impossible to root for the main characters.

I'm OK with rape as erotic fantasy, but these characters were presented as sympathetic. It's not really reconcilable.

I have no idea how you plan to get the characters to the flash forward with Tam in the drivers' seat, emotionally speaking. Like, why on earth would Alex want to be around Tam, and why would Tam want to be around either Sam or Alex, after all this shit went down?

ls2256ls2256almost 2 years ago

This is so good. I can’t wait for Chapter 9.

Subone1Subone1over 1 year ago

This is a really great story! I have given each section 5 stars! I have read a LOT of stories on this site, and this is clearly one of the best ones. Please continue to add chapters!

sissyAndy21sissyAndy21over 1 year ago

I just discovered this series and as a wannabe sissy who enjoys self imposed time in chastity herself, I love the Central theme of control. I'm In agreement with some of the other reviewers, this is one of the best stories I've read here in a while. But, I'm struggling with the latest twist in the plot. We have learned how important consent is to Sam and it doesn't then feel right that the final encounter with Tam appears to be non consensual. As someone who associates with Alex's character, I struggle to see how he would be comfortable with this. Maybe, a further tweak/ require is needed or the author will reveal that Tam had signed up to this and is playing a part of feigned non consent. Alex's comfort with the situation is still problematic but could be rescued. Despite this challenge I look forward to the next installment to see where this will go.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Please hurry with the remaining chapters

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well, I am loving the way that Sam converts Alex into an obedient sub. She uses subtle circumstances to make him think he is making the correct choices when he really has no choice. The overall theme is that consent is needed from Alex. Sam did not give consent with Terry as she rebelled. I am kind of surprised that Terry did not force another confrontation with Sam after she got rid of him. Anyway, I am hoping that after Alex finishes in Tam the first time that it was the only time so that Tam will get a taste of what it felt like to be taken without consent. Alex did not receive any permanent injury from Tam's abuse but two wrongs do make a right. Tam is made to apologize to Alex and she is released. Sam continues to lead Alex down the rabbit hole. I love the relationship that Sam is exploring. More loving chapters please. Waiting to rate this one based what happens in the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Whens the next chapter? Seems like the author has given up

cmj711cmj711over 1 year ago

OMG! Tam learns the hard way....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I nearly gave up on this story after chapter 8. Sam apparently does not have consent from Tam. In her story Sam stresses about the need for consent, but appears to break her own rules with Tam. I also felt that a better way to provide aftercare to Alex should have provided. I did not think Alex felt very badly about Tam, mostly it was Sam's fault. Not sure how I would have written it, but Sam owes more than an apology to Alex, and Alex would be right to question her ability to honor his limits and keep him safe.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Using tape as a revenge method is sadistic and weird. Hard to believe both Sam and Alex would be into that. It's gross tbh.

stevensixstevensix3 months ago

Marvellous story. I adored every single line of it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userfict@fict
For more information on upcoming stories, chapter release dates, or if you just want to say hi, find me on Fetlife under the same name, Fict. The "website" on my contact page takes you there.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES