Online Chastity Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alex was rock hard once again. Sam reached back and grabbed his cock. She started stroking his cock behind her back as she continued with the story, this time keeping Alex on edge.

"That's when things changed. Hours later, Terry came back in and told me that he was tired of pretending that he was in control. He wanted real control. I didn't understand. He had me chained to the wall. Chastity belt locked on. Shocking collar around my neck. It felt like he was extremely in control to me. He corrected me. I still had control over the system. I still had a life outside of being his slave. I told him that I didn't want to be his slave. I wanted a relationship with a control dynamic in the bedroom. I didn't want to give up the rest of my life. Terry had gotten to the point where he wanted something else, though. He wanted permanent control. He turned unlocked me and said I had access to main living area again. So, I walked out, vibrator still purring away inside of me, concerned with his change in demeanour. He told me that I was his now. Officially. He had given his instructions to the system from the living room and if I disobeyed, I would be shocked. He told me that I could no longer leave the loft. I was... upset. None of this was the Terry I had been dating. He had been growing more distant lately, but this wasn't right. I ran for the front door and as soon as I got close to it, the collar shocked me much stronger than it had before. I asked him what he was doing, and he sat me down and told the loft to turn up my vibrator. It was strange. To be forced to cum while everything was seemingly falling apart. As he watched me getting off, he told me that he was fulfilling our fantasies. He said that he knew this is what I wanted deep down. I ran for the terminal room only to find that he had put a new deadbolt on the door."

"That is terrifying, Miss." Alex's cock had actually softened a little. He was genuinely concerned for her.

"Yes, it was. And he kept me for a year. He removed everything from the loft that I could use to escape. And most of the time he kept that vibrator purring on its lowest setting inside the chastity belt, constantly turning me on. We had already established a voice command so that when he told me to cum, the vibrator would turn up to high and over time he trained me to respond to that command whether I was wearing the chastity or not. When he told me to cum, I would cum. He made me suck his cock every day, and that was usually the time when he would make cum. It made me need it. Crave it. There was a part of me that love it, which was the conflict. I was turned on by the situation. I was turned on by the control... but I grew to hate him for taking away every other part of my life. My mind and body were constantly reacting in different ways."

Alex's cock was softening again.

"Don't feel bad for me, pet. That's not why I'm telling you this story." Sam jumped off Alex's chest and walked back to the base of the table. She took Alex's cock in her mouth again and brought him back to fully erect within a few seconds. "There we go."

Sam continued stroking Alex's cock, looking him in the eye, as she continued her story. "When he left the loft, I was always restrained at first. He had a cage that he would keep me in. Or I would be restrained to the wall. Or the bed. Eventually he started dating other people. He wouldn't bring them back to the loft because he didn't want to risk anyone finding out about me, but he would tell me about his dates. He would record himself having sex with other women sometimes and play it on repeat for me when he was gone. Eventually he made a mistake. It took a year... but I was ready. He left for a date and left me hogtied on the floor with cuffs. It was a Bluetooth lock that held all of my limbs together. He liked to keep me this way but knew there was only so long I could take in this position before it became agonizing. Usually anything over half an hour was too much. He set the lock to release in three hours... He said he was either going to be fucking some other woman and I would be released, or he wanted to give me enough time locked this way that if his date didn't work out, he could get home in time to find me at my worst. Then he set the zone so that I would be shocked at full power if I left the bedroom, essentially trapping me in my room once the lock eventually let me go. I guess he got lucky that night because I was still alone in the apartment three hours later when the lock released. I was aching. I stretched my limbs and found myself in a position I hadn't been in for the past year. I was alone and free to move about. At least... within the bedroom. I clawed at the chastity device wishing the vibrator would either turn up or off. There wasn't time to mess around though. He could come back at any minute. I walked up to the door that led into the room behind the mirror and nervously took a step through. Nothing. I didn't get shocked. He only limited my movement through the main door into the living room. What Terry hadn't thought of, was that there were no sensors in the mirror. Why would there be? It wasn't a door... This fantasy had become a nightmare. It still turned me on, I can't deny it... but I couldn't imagine spending the rest of my life this way. I smashed the mirror, stepped through, and miraculously I was out in my loft without permission, shock free. It was funny, I felt bad. I felt like I shouldn't be doing it... He had trained me in every sense of the word to follow his orders. I was done with being controlled, though. I needed to push past the training. To reclaim my life. I just needed out. The front door was always impassible, though. If I got within three feet of it, the collar would start to shock me, and the system would know I wasn't in the bedroom. The shocks Terry had set up for the doors weren't light fun shocks anymore. They were debilitating. The server room, however, didn't have any sensors on the door. I think part of me thought that would be a safety precaution to leave the sensors off that door. I just never anticipated being outsmarted by a normal deadbolt. I didn't think Terry would go that far either. With a year to plan, I was prepared, though. I had a few tools in a tool case under the sink. Nothing that would normally allow for an escape, but my fascination with technology and control had taken me down many rabbit holes into what made a good lock. What made a lock unpickable. Turns out, it's pretty tough. With a small screwdriver and a flattened paper clip I tried to remember all of the tips and tricks I had once learned. It took me fifteen minutes. I was sweating bullets by the end, terrified that Terry might come through the front door at any second. When I finally got the lock open, I had access to the terminal once again. I turned everything off. Unlocked the collar and chastity. Removed it, got dressed, and called the cops. Terry didn't come back. The app would have notified him of the changes and if he had come home, the parking lot would have been filled with cop cars. He disappeared."

"That is unbelievable, Miss. I'm so sorry you went through that."

"I think about that time and realize how much it taught me about myself and my desires. I will never do it again... but experiencing those years with Terry opened my mind to this dynamic. To what I wish it could have been. To all the ways it can go right and how it can go wrong. I learned that just because I have no interest in being in that position again, doesn't mean I have lost my interest in sexual control. I just crave the other side of it now. I took some time to myself and then started tinkering again. Playing with the system and the app. And I found a passion for male chastity. That's when I started CFE. Turns out there is a lot of interest in a good chastity device. The company grew exponentially with the first model. I started to build a following on FetLife as a marketing tool... but also to find someone to play with. Someone to explore this dynamic with me again... but from the other side. I met a few people over this past year, but they were not right. They wanted different things, and I respect that. Then I met you. Every one of your fantasies fits with mine. You willingly gave up control multiple times. You seemed to want this as badly as I did.

"Yes, Miss."

Sam licked Alex's cock from bottom to top. She then took him in her mouth and stroked him with her hand as she sucked in rhythm. He came in her mouth again.

Sam licked her lips and walked around the table. "Consent is everything to me, Alex. I want real control... but I will only take it when it's given willingly. I want you to be my pet. I want you to give up the sort of control that was taken unwillingly from me. I want to do what I please with your body. I want to make you my sexual plaything. Not Tam. No one else will control you. Just me. I will never blackmail you; I will only embrace your desire to be controlled. I will use your own fantasies to control you. I will keep you in chastity, not because you will have less orgasms, but because I want to control every single one of them. I want you to think of your cock as mine. It's not yours anymore. It's mine to play with as I see fit. You know now that I am capable of pushing you beyond your wildest dreams. You know that I have the means to properly control you." Sam took a step back. "And that's why it's important to me that you make this decision with a clear head. I don't want your need to cum making this decision. I want you to fully think this through."

Alex was captivated. "Think what through, Miss?"

"The line between your fantasies of being forced and being unwilling is too thin. I never wanted to put anyone in the position I was in... and yet you found yourself there this week with Tam. So, if you are willing stay under my control for the weekend, we're going to have some fun. You're going to see the type of control I want. You're going to see what I'm capable of. You're going to see what your fantasies actually do to you in reality. And then, on Sunday night, I'm going to make you an offer and you can decide if you want to take it or not. No pressure either way."

"Yes, Miss."

"All I need from you right now is the weekend. Are you willing to stay my pet until Sunday night?"

"Yes, Miss."

"Good. I have a treat for you." Sam began untying the ropes that held Alex firmly to the table. He remained in his puppy suit. "You're going to stay in this suit for me. My little pet. I'll let you out to sleep and to stretch your limbs, but most of the weekend you will be my puppy." Sam pushed a cushion up to the side of the table. "Now roll over."

Alex rolled off the table and into the cushion. It was awkward at first, but he managed to get onto his elbows and knees. His cock was still freely hanging in the back.

"Follow me, pet."

Alex did. He trailed behind Sam like a good little puppy. It turns out they were in the "mystery room" Alex had been wondering about. It led into Sam's bedroom.

"Pet, I'd like you to meet the new and improved Tam." Sam was grinning from ear to ear.

Alex couldn't believe his eyes. It looked like Tam had melted through the floor. Her arms and legs disappeared just above where her elbows and knees would have been, leaving her slightly closer to the floor than Alex. She was essentially on all fours, but the floorboards were stocks and her limbs disappeared below them. She was also completely naked, aside from a chastity device and a giant butt plug with a rope attached to the back that was vibrating away in her ass. She was moaning and thrusting her hips in the air.

"Oh fuck." Tam looked over her shoulder and saw Sam and Alex walk in. "You gotta help me. She's crazy!"

"None of that now." Sam grabbed an inflatable gag and forced it into Tam's mouth, pumping it up until she could only moan. "Tam took advantage of you. Tam did not get your consent. She forced you to give her eleven orgasms and then made you watch her get three more while you were helpless. Tam will not be released from this position until you have reclaimed your orgasms. But she doesn't deserve to have her pussy filled. You will use her ass as you see fit. Be the horny little puppy that I know you are."

Tam was moaning and shaking her head.

"How do I... do this, Miss?" Alex was looking down at his own restrained body.

"Be a puppy for me and figure it out."

Alex walked over to Tam on his elbows and knees. He looked her in the eye. Thoroughly restrained himself, and yet... now in control of Tam, Alex had a smug look on his face. "You shouldn't have done that to me."

Tam kept shaking her head, eyes pleading to be let free.

Alex looked down and saw that the stocks built into the floor were perfectly sized for Tam's arms and legs. Each opening just above her knees and elbows, securely holding her in place. He wasn't sure what she was standing on below... and he didn't really care. He crawled around behind her and looked back at Sam, who was just smiling. Alex grabbed the rope on the back of the butt plug with his mouth and tugged like a puppy would. Eventually it popped out and buzzed on the floor. Sam picked it up and turned it off.

"Let me help you, pet." Sam grabbed some lube covered his cock with a quick stroke, then put a finger into Tam's asshole, lubing it up as well. It was still gaping from the oversized plug that Alex had just pulled out.

It took a little practise, but Alex managed to mount Tam like a dog. Sam grabbed his cock and guided it into Tam's ass. Tam groaned. Alex moaned as he started thrusting. Sam smiled as she watched her two pets humping. She unzipped the crotch zipper on her catsuit and circled her clit with her middle finger.

To be continued in Chapter 09

12