Online Confessions Pt. 01

Story Info
Business partners' lust and deceit engulfs their wives.
1.4k words
3.84
15k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For nearly ten years, Brian and I had enjoyed one success after another as business partners. We shared an entrepreneurial spirit. We are both geniuses in our own right; me as the creative force and he as the technical wizard. Success is never boring. Wealth is more a blessing than a curse. There are the creature comforts of nice homes, stable of nice vehicles, and respect of our peers. We both also enjoy the pleasures of having married women who were sexy and supportive of our ventures.

It was the most recent app we had launched about a year ago that led to a new level of seismic activity in our sex lives. From time to time when traveling together on business trips, Brian and I would discreetly admit to each other our admiration for each other's wife. We never went so far as to suggest swapping. We knew our wives would never go for that. All four of us were active in the same church. Although quiet about our actions, we were known for our generosity in charitable giving to the church. To even engage in private conversations of our fantasy confessions was dangerous stuff. But the trust between Brian and I had been forged through many a high-stress trial in our business journeys. Sharing these private, "just between us" thoughts was not only invigorating, but we both felt a horny rush hearing such fantasies revealed.

The latest app we had launched was intended to serve as a short-term, interim substitute for the real thing. Making it to confession regularly is difficult. We provided a platform for confessors to share in the privacy afforded by their own device. Security and privacy was guaranteed. There was no log-in required. It was convenient as well. Although The Church did not endorse it, members soon flocked to it. In no time at all it became a gold mine for advertisements, cutting out a niche for religious businesses that was rich in potential. We offered high traffic from guilt-ridden clients vulnerable to suggestion.

What we were able to do was sift through data usage by filtering for specific words, phrases, and even location. This was intended to provide advertisers specific marketing information to help them develop strategic ad campaigns. It was this filtering that led to that seismic shift.

-----

Brian greeted me with a smile and said, "Mike, check this out." I listened as he strung together multiple snippets of confessions by using a keyword filter. I couldn't help but laugh as I heard the same voice making confessions on four different dates...

-April 16- "Forgive me for I have sinned. I have cheated on my wife."

-May 1- "Forgive me for I have sinned. I cheated on my wife again."

-May 22- "Forgive me for I have sinned. I, uh, cheated on my wife... again."

-June 3- "Forgive me. I cheated on my wife."

Brian's technical savvy ignited my creative mind. It was what made our business partnership so effective. And this time, the synergy between us led to something more akin to a conspiracy than a collaboration. The two of us plotted the course. We agreed that no matter what happened, we would guard the secret between us.

------

Acting mystified, I casually mentioned to my wife, Kathleen, that I had discovered something on the confession app that I found to be intriguing. At first she did not seem to show much curiosity at all. But my patience paid off. Eventually she asked about it.

"Listen to this. Tell me what you think." I opened up a file indexed to filtered searches as I explained to her the marketing intentions of it. "It is completely private and anonymous. We have tens of thousands of users with no way to identify them specifically." (That was a lie of course, but of no matter at this time.)

Kathleen stirred the creamer into her coffee as she sat at the table displaying a mild sense of attention. I played the confession snippets, each the same voice over and over again.

-June 6- "I secretly lust for my business partner's wife. She has no idea. Nobody does. But I feel guilty about my thoughts."

-June 8- "Forgive me. This morning I mentally undressed my business partner's wife when she stopped by our office. I was so filled with lust that at lunch, I went home and fucked my wife. But I still had those mental images of his wife in my mind even then."

-June 11- "Forgive me. I saw my business partner's wife in her swim suit yesterday after church. I could not stop staring. I am feeling a lustful desire to fondle her amazing tits"

I sat still. Kathleen sat silent. I just waited for her to make the first move.

"Michael. Does he know that you can listen to those?"

Although she did not outright declare that was Brian's voice, her eyes and tone certainly indicated that suspicion. I carefully replied, "Does he know that I can or does he know that I have?"

"Does he know that you HAVE." Her voice trembled slightly.

I dishonestly shook my head no, leaving her to believe this was a secret for our ears only.

She sat there in her summer shorts and tank top, now disengaged from her coffee, as her mind grappled with this revelation. I could tell she wanted to appear put off by what this seemed to be. But, the telltale sign of her arousal was unmistakable. Her 38c tits had big pink nipples. The tips of those nipples always became erect and would visibly poke against the fabric of her tops when aroused. And as she sat there, I kept my smile veiled as I admired how firm those pokes were showing through.

After moments of delicate silence, she asked, "Are there more?"

I nodded yes. "But I am not sure you want to hear them."

"Why not?"

I smiled, as if she really needed to ask me that question. "I think you know why not, Kathleen." I paused to gauge her reaction. When the timing seemed right, I continued. "There is more... much more... and much more, um, detail."

"And he doesn't know that you have them?" I could hardly contain my excitement as I sensed her willing to hedge her bet.

"There is no way he can know. These are non-traceable searches." I felt my heartbeat throbbing in my cock. My eyes circled the outline of her swollen nipples now pressing firmly against her top and screaming arousal.

She fidgeted and softly said, "Play another one."

I shrugged my shoulders in a nonverbal "if you say so" posture.

-June 17- "Forgive me. It is Father's Day and the biggest and hardest thought on my mind all day has been how badly I want my business partner's wife. I have to say though, that when God created a body as hot as hers, it seems only right that it be enjoyed by His creation."

Kathleen shook her head as she listened. I thought she was perhaps a bit repulsed by that invoking God's name as an excuse for his lust. Then she said, "more."

I clicked to play the next snippet.

-June 21- "Forgive me. When I hugged my partner's wife last night, I held her tighter and longer than usual. I felt her firm breasts against my chest. I felt my soft bulge discreetly grind against her hip. My lust was burning for her."

Kathleen bit her lower lip. She was both fighting the shock and awe of the confessions and basking in the graphic and explicit affirmation of her hotness. She scooted closer to me. Her hand ran up my thigh and discovered my fully erect cock stuffed in my shorts. She smiled and hummed at me, "More?"

I took advantage of how close she was to me and allowed my eyes to dive down her top and admire that cleavage and those amazing breasts.

-June 25- "Forgive me. I masturbated last night and shot my load on my wife's tits... but my mind played out the fantasy of me doing that with my partner's wife. I want to feel her warm, fleshy breasts pressing against my hungry dick."

I slid my hand under Kathleen's top and cupped her heavy married breast as those words echoed in her mind. I felt her hand squeeze my cock with a milking rhythm.

As she bit her lower lip and moaned in my ear, "more please," I gave her more indeed. I slid my hand away from the computer and down to her shorts, then quickly inside her shorts and discovered her moist panties. As my fingers played, I smiled at her moans punctuated by her hand worming down my shorts and fumbling with my fully erect cock.

It was only the beginning... but what a great beginning!