Online Encounters Ch. 02

Story Info
A rich slut used in a public restroom.
3.3k words
4.5
36k
60

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/22/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carl sat in the mostly empty Wendy's, finishing up the burger and fries on his tray. It was almost 2pm and way past the lunch rush. He had trouble finding a place to park his big rig in this one-stoplight town, so he ended up parking in a vacant lot a block away. The only thing this town had was the Wendy's even so he was alone with a few other patrons.

Carl had scoped out the place half hour ago, ordered his food, and now was just picking at it. He had already refilled his coke twice. He picked up his phone and scrolled through his text messages until he came to the ones from her. The messages were full of naughty pictures and dirty promises. A woman he only knew as Lauren that he met online and was willing to do anything a man asked. His phone was full of pictures of her completing task after task, each one kinkier than the last.

He looked up when the black Audi A4 pulled into the parking lot. It was probably the most expensive car this boring little town had ever seen. He watched as the door opened and a pale leg punctuated by a shiny black impossibly-high heel emerged. He noticed her shoes were red on the bottom. The rest of the woman emerged, a lovely and full-figured girl wearing a professional black skirt suit. Her skirt hit right above the knee, the only thing that looked off was that her blazer was buttoned up and she didn't appear to be wearing a shirt underneath, her full cleavage was on display. Her brunette hair was pulled up into a chic bun, she wore pearls around her neck, and dark cat-eye sunglasses obstructed her face. Her lips were painted a red as deep as the red on the sole of her shoes. Carl stiffened at just the sight of her.

She's really here, he thought.

He watched her enter the Wendy's and make a beeline for the bathrooms. He noticed she did not look around at the patrons at all, but she did slip into the men's room without anyone noticing.

Carl could not believe his good luck. The woman he'd been texting with, sharing fantasies with for months, had really showed up. He left his tray on the table and made for the bathroom.

He pushed the door open slowly, and he saw her. She had set her expensive Burberry bag on the ground next to her. She was sitting on the toilet seat, her legs crossed seductively. She had a black silk blindfold on her eyes, and her hands were handcuffed behind her. She held the key to her handcuffs in between her teeth.

Carl whistled appreciatively and took the key from her lips, slipping it into his pocket. He reached out and cradled her chin between his thumb and forefinger, if she hadn't been blindfolded he would have been forcing her to meet his eyes.

"You want something, slut?" he asked.

She licked her red lips. "Please use me, sir."

He looked her up and down, drunk her in. He reached down and unbuttoned her blazer. She was wearing a red silk corset underneath, her large and full breasts were barely resting in the cups. He reached down and lifted each of her breasts up so that the nipples rested outside the corset, on full and naughty display for him. She hissed when he took both between thumb and forefinger and began tweaking. He rolled the pink nubs over and over between his fingers, really making her squirm in her seat.

"Your nipples are sensitive, aren't they?" he asked.

She nodded, biting her lip.

"Why don't you spread your legs and show me how wet you are just from me playing with your nipples?"

She nodded again and adjusted her position on the seat. Her high heels raised her knees above the height of the bowl and when she spread her knees wide her skirt bunched up around her waist. Carl noted her red silk underwear, with a noticeable wet spot over her opening. He also realized that she had nude silk stocking on, with a red welt, and a red silk six-strap garter belt.

He pretended to be uninterested in her invitation, instead he continued to tweak her nipples. "You are soaking through your panties," he pointed out.

She nodded. "Yes sir. I'm really horny."

"I can tell. Would you like to suck my dirty trucker dick?"

She licked her lips seductively. "Yes sir. Please, let me suck your cock."

Carl grinned to himself, once again he couldn't believe his luck. He unbuckled his faux leather belt, unzipped his dirty jeans, and pushed his day-old underwear down his hips. He had been on the road for while and hadn't showered, just as she had requested.

He grabbed her head and maneuvered his cock into her eager mouth. In one motion she had swallowed him completely, her nose nestled against his grey pubic hair. He held her head there, his cock hitting deep in the back of her throat and making her inhale his scent.

Slowly he withdrew, letting her suck on him until his head popped out from between her lips.

"Well? How does it taste?"

She licked her lips, eager.. "Delicious sir. Please let me suck your cock more."

He grinned to himself and placed his cock tip right against her lips.

"Kiss it," he said.

She pressed her lips against his tip, practically swallowing half of it.

He withdrew a little. "Lick the piss slit."

He watched her tongue come out and press against his tip, then once she found it she really dug in with the tip of her tongue. He pulled on the skin a bit, letting her really get in there.

"You like that?"

"Yes sir," she said, her tongue still working his slit.

"Open wide," he said, guiding his cock back in until once again he was hitting the back of her throat. He held her still, felt her drool on his balls. "Do all rich bitches like you get wet over men like me?"

She nodded, her lips still wrapped around his base.

"So when you see a construction worker, or a trucker, or a garbage man do you always imagine getting on your knees and blowing them?"

He pulled his dick out, letting her answer. "Yes sir. I am a dirty slut who wants to be used by rough men."

He smiled, and patted her cheek affectionately.

"I like your honesty. What else do you imagine doing with them?"

"I imagine them coming in my ass. And then I imagine the cum dripping out later in the day, when I'm at a meeting or giving a presentation," she said.

He grabbed her upper arm and hauled her to her feet, then bent her over so that she was facing the door. He pushed her skirt up over her ample ass and pulled her satin panties down. Her garter belt kept the panties from sliding down further than her hips, they exposed her asshole to him but the stretched fabric still obscured her pussy. This suited Carl just fine. He inserted his finger, finding her ass already wet and loose.

"I think you do more than imagine it, you rich bitch. You look well-used back here."

"Yes..." she said, pushing against his fingers. She was grinding her ass against his hand. "I don't deserve a man's cock in my pussy."

"God, what an anal slut you are," he said, removing his hand completely and pressing his dick against her butthole.

"Yessss..." she said, and pushed herself back. He didn't even need to thrust, she speared herself on his cock easily and eagerly. He was balls deep in her ass before he knew it.

"Fuck..." he said. "You are the biggest slut I've ever met."

"Thank you, sir."

He started thrusting, pulling out almost all the way, just enough to see the head of his cock stretch her opening a bit, before he slammed back in until his balls rested against her dripping pussy. His orgasm built quickly. He watched her breasts swing freely with every thrust in the mirror over the sink.

The door opened and another man walked in. They both froze and held their breath, but there was nowhere to hide. The bathroom only had one toilet.

The man looked surprised, one foot in and one foot out the door. He was wearing a plaid shirt, jeans, and baseball cap and was a decade younger than Carl. "Oh, I'm sorry," he said and turned to leave.

"Wait," Carl barked. "Come on in."

The man hesitated but came inside, letting the door shut behind him. "You shoulda locked the door. I just came to pee."

Carl smiled, his cock still buried in her ass. "That's fine, you can pee. She loves drinking pee." Carl grabbed her bun and raised her head up. "Do you want to drink this stranger's piss? Why don't you ask him nicely?"

She licked her lips and spoke in the direction of the other man. "Please sir, let me drink your piss."

"Are you sure?" the man asked, looking to Carl.

"Dude, I just met her ten minutes ago. She's a full-grown woman capable of asking for what she wants." Carl pulled out enough to slap her ass. "Ask him again. Nicer."

Lauren gasped. "Please, sir. I am an anal slut who will swallow anything a man will give me. Please, piss in my greedy mouth."

"God damn..."

The other man unbuckled his pants and pulled out his half-hard cock. She opened her mouth invitingly, withdrawing her tongue to catch his stream. He began peeing almost immediately, aiming for her awaiting lips and filling her mouth with his yellow pee.

Carl watched all this and came once she swallowed the first mouthful.

"Try to go slow," Carl advised. "She won't be able to swallow it all if you don't hold back. And she wants to swallow it all."

The other man nodded, carefully controlling his angle and stream. Lauren was trying to keep up, swallowing again and again before her mouth could fill. Finally the man seemed to be out and she swallowed her last mouthful, breathing heavy.

"What a dirty girl you are," the other man said. "Are you satisfied?"

"Thank you for letting me drink your piss, sir," she gasped out. "It was delicious."

Carl pulled his softening cock out of her butt. "I see you're hard now," he said to the man. "You should fuck her ass too."

The other man looked interested. "Is it okay?"

Carl spanked Lauren's ass again. "Tell him."

"Please use my ass next. I love it when strangers come in my butt."

"Really? No condom?" the other man asked, incredulous.

Carl laughed. "He's going to make you work for it, sweetheart."

"Please sir," Lauren begged. "I'm a dirty girl who loves taking a man's cock up my ass and letting him come inside. Please breed my slutty ass pussy."

"Damn..." the other man said, but he took position behind her. Carl moved around to the front, giving him space. "I've never done anal before."

"Ignore her pussy completely. Just fuck her ass. She's ready so you can just stick it in. When you go to pull out she'll grip it really nice."

The other man thrust in one smooth motion, then went to pull out slowly.

"Fuuuccckkkk..." he breathed.

"She's a good little butt slut," Carl said. He grabbed her head and angled his dick into her mouth. "She knows how to grip that dick. And she even takes care of the cleanup so you don't bring a dirty dick home to your wife."

The other man began fucking her ass in earnest, he came only a minute later. He pulled out, and tugged her silk panties down enough to peek at her vagina. "Damn, her pussy is soaked."

Carl pulled out of her mouth slowly. "Here, let her clean you off."

They switched places and the other man held his cock still while Lauren licked it all over. "This is incredible..." the man said. "She really will swallow anything."

Once the man was satisfied he tucked her softened dick back in his pants. "So how much?"

Carl thought about it for a second and smirked. "One dollar."

"Seriously?" the man asked, taking out his wallet.

"Did you not find her a cheap slut?" Carl asked. He slapped her ass again. "I think she earned her dollar, don't you?"

The other man agreed and held his dollar bill out to Carl.

Carl smiled. "Roll it up tight and deposit it in her pussy."

"What? Seriously?"

"Sure, she's so horny it will slide right in."

The man did as he was told, rolled the dollar bill up tight like a cigarette, pulled her red panties down a bit and slid it into Lauren's wet pussy. The paper quickly became soaked.

"Hey, so I got a buddy out there..." the man began.

"Send him in!" Carl said.

The man left, and Carl chuckled. He didn't have to wait long before the other man's friend walked in, locking the door behind him.

"I have a dollar," the new man said. He was short with a dirty T-shirt and dark skin.

Carl smiled, he loved this new game. "Tell him what you'll do for a dollar, you rich bitch," he said, slapping her ass yet again. He loved watching it jiggle under his hand.

"Please, sir, for a dollar let me drink your pee, fuck my slutty ass, and after you come inside my butt I will enthusiastically lick your cock clean."

"Damn..." the man said.

Lauren turned around and presented herself to the new man. "Roll your dollar up and slide it into her pussy."

The man did as he was told, sliding his own dollar in next to his friends. Then she turned back around and opened her mouth willingly.

The new man laughed a little. "I hope you're thirsty, bitch. I drank a Big Gulp today."

Carl watched her swallow mouthfuls of the man's piss. She was getting fatigued, Carl noticed the yellow liquid pooling in her mouth and dribbling down her chin onto the floor between swallows. The new man hadn't been lying, he had a lot more in his bladder than the first man. Just as the woman was tiring out, she could only manage to hold her mouth open while the man peed in it, he finally finished.

Lauren gargled and coughed before one last swallow, then opened her mouth again to show that it was empty.

"Turn around sweetheart," the man said.

She did as she was told and the man was deep in her ass before Carl could give any directions. The man thrust in and out mercilessly, Lauren's whole body rocked and shook from the motion. Carl felt himself hardening, to see such a pretty and rich business woman getting her ass fucked by someone she's never seen or met before was too much for him.

"Beg for his cum," Carl ordered, stroking himself with his hand.

"Please," she moaned. "Please come in my slutty asshole, sir. I'll be a good girl and swallow it all."

"Yeah?" he asked, still thrusting. "You want it in your ass, bitch?"

"Please sir," she begged. "Come in me."

The man slowed his pace, moaning quietly while he came. He held her ass still, rising onto his toes to slowly rock into her body. Finally he withdrew, a line of cum extending from the tip of his cock to her ass before it broke.

She was on her knees immediately, swallowing his softening dick and moaning appreciatively. She sucked every inch of him into her mouth, then ran her tongue up and down his length.

"Fuck, dude," the man said when she was done. "That was, wow."

"Get out of here," Carl said.

The man left, and Carl moved to lock the door. No more disruptions. He sat back down.

"Come here," he ordered.

She rose to her feet and walked over to him, her skirt still pushed up around her waist. Her skin was glistening between her thigh highs and her satin panties.

"Turn around," he said and took to key out of his pocket. He unfastened her handcuffs and went to put them in her purse. He noticed something in her bag and pulled it out. "Bend over."

She did as she was told, using her hands to spread her cheeks apart and giving him a good look at her well-used asshole. Carl whistled appreciatively at the sight.

"So what's this? He asked, smacking her butt with the big eight-inch black dildo he had pulled from her bag. "Were you going to use this in your pussy to get off after I left?"

She nodded. "Yes, sir."

"You don't let men fuck your pussy, so you use this big thing to get off instead?" he laughed. "You are a dirty slut. You took three loads in your ass and it's still not enough."

"No, sir."

He stood up, giving her ass one last slap. "I'm taking this," he said, shoving it into his waistband where he hoped nobody would notice. "But since you're not satisfied, I want you to go to Scenic River Park, near the freeway. Go to the third overlook lot, nobody ever goes there, but in the men's room off the parking lot is a well-known glory hole for us truckers. Usually cheap and ugly prostitutes give $20 blowjobs there. I want you to service six men and charge them only a dollar. I want you to take twelve strokes in your ass, no more, then I want you on your knees sucking their cocks until they come. If they come in your ass too soon then that's one more trucker your gotta service. I want you to send me a picture of each load of cum you earn, all six. Then you can go home and play with your worthless pussy all you want."

She listened to his instructions, nodding.

"Yes, sir."

Without another word he left and headed to his truck.

#

An hour later, on the road, Carl got his first text. He opened the image and was rewarded with a shot from her nose down, a healthy amount of white viscous fluid resting on her tongue between red lips. He could see her real pearl necklace and ample cleavage in the picture. Her message simply read "one."

Carl texted back - "Good girl. Tits out next time bitch."

Fifteen minutes later he got another image with the text message "two." Her blazer was unbuttoned and her tits were on full display under her mouth full of cum.

The next picture that came had less on her tongue, more on her chin and chest. The fourth was just as messy, she hadn't bothered to clean herself off but there was a large load resting on her tongue. The fifth one was a video on her swallowing, then running her tongue around her lips and the corners of her mouth for him. The sixth one was her tongue sticking out, the white cum intentionally dribbling off her tongue onto her full breasts.

"All done! Thank you, sir-" She texted.

"Good girl. Why don't you treat yourself to a seventh trucker cock? For free. You worked so hard and deserve it-" he texted back.

A few minutes later he got another picture, her mouth full of another load with the text "Thank you for my treat, sir. It was delicious."

Carl scoffed and tossed his phone onto the seat next to him, next to the dildo he had confiscated from her, and shook his head. He imagined her going home and looking around in desperation, trying to find a dildo or toy to satisfy her. He imagined her becoming more and more desperate, finally wrapping a cucumber from the fridge in a condom and shoving it into her pussy. He thought of her lying on the kitchen floor in her business suit, working the vegetable in and out of her dripping pussy with both hands, surrounded by dollar bills and semen dripping out of her ass until she finally comes.

Maybe he will ask her to send him a video of that in a few days...