All Comments on 'Online Erotic Romance'

by davekoko2005

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
inclusive32inclusive32about 18 years ago
VERY VERY HOT

That was very very hot. I enjoyed every word. Write more.

kitty654kitty654about 18 years ago
Got my juices flowing

You know just what to write to get my juices flowing! Couldn't keep my hands off my body. As Jody would say, "hee hee".

kitty654kitty654about 18 years ago
Got my juices flowing

You know just what to write to get my juices flowing! Couldn't keep my hands off my body. As Jody would say, "hee hee".

yummyXXyummyXXabout 18 years ago
There must be a continuation!

The build up was slow but proceeded very fast. I loved the airplane fantasy. You are a great writer. There must be more to it. The Instant messaging. I bet the cyber sex was especially hot. I am so horny now!!

foxy2forufoxy2foruabout 18 years ago
The airplane fantasy

The whole story was extra-fantastic!. But the airplane fantasy was marvelous. It kept me so wet and hot . I can't wait for more!

curlsofcopper2curlsofcopper2about 18 years ago
curls of copper

I am a redhead too. What an excellent hot story!

curlsofcopper2curlsofcopper2about 18 years ago
curls of copper

I am a redhead too. What an excellent hot story!

angel4uromanangel4uromanabout 18 years ago
I feel like I am bathed in lust

Your story, reminds me of what I had with a guy not too long ago. Very hot. Believeable. I enjoyed it all and can't wait for more. You are a gifted writer.

foxynwanton22foxynwanton22about 18 years ago
I've never been this turned on!

I loved the slow build up (actually, not that slow), and the progression to full mutual masturbation. God, I loved that. I love to watch a guy doing it, and love to be watched too. I have done this a few times, and each time was such a turn on.

Keep writing. You are marvelous

hotdigity33hotdigity33almost 18 years ago
Especially the "airplane fantasy"

The whole story was so wonderfully written and so hot! But the "Airplane fantasy" was the ultimate. I hope you will continue with this story. Being that it was true (if what you said is true, and the story is very believable), made it so much more exciting to read and I could put myself in Jody's shoes!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

more please!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous