Online Flirts

Story Info
A transgirl invites a guy to join her as an online sissy.
838 words
3.97
5.5k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My father says that social media is to blame. He hates Tik Tok and Instagram. He says that that they took his boy Conner and turned him into a fag. Well, he is wrong. I am not a fag. I am a girl.

Sure, I had no real thoughts about becoming a girl until I met Brandy, or Brandon as she was then. She only lived a few blocks from me but when you see some young guy on Tik Tok dancing like a girl you just assume they are on the other side of the country. I don't remember quite how we got together, but we started using chat and then some private messaging and we discovered that we lived in the same town! Brandy explained to me how this whole social media thing works.

You need hits and that gets you sponsorship. Brandy had a plan in mind, and she had figured out how to make it work. Yes, Brandy was transgender ready to go the whole way and have other people pay for it all. She needed sponsors for hair products, clothing and makeup, and patrons to build up her funds for hormones and surgery.

"It would just be so much more successful if there were two of us," she said. "We can get together and use the basement in your house as a studio. We can share clothes and do each other's hair and makeup. It will be great!"

I told her that I was not sure. It was not where I thought that I was going. But somehow, I got caught up in the whole thing. That is what social media is all about. You sort of get hooked.

We called ourselves "Two Sissies in Transition". Brandy figured that there were enough people out there interested in such a thing to subscribe and to give cash or tradeable subs to our appeals, but I don't think even she could have guessed at how successful we might become. Like it is said, there are plenty of "tranny chasers' out there, and they all want to see how your breasts are coming along, or how good your legs look in really short skirts.

I never knew anything about sissies or femboys, but it turns out that there are thousands of men out there who love looking at young guys dressed up like girls and acting as girls, and who want to see them go even further. And it seems like some of these men have plenty of money to tempt us.

We started to get the dick pics and all the suggestions of what they would like to do to us. The good thing about social media is that we can keep these guys at a distance. All we needed to do was to lead them in a little deeper and get their money. But you need to give them what they demand.

If that meant shots of my butthole, I was up for that, but when Brandy said that they wanted coverage of us shoving things up our buttholes I resisted ... at least at the beginning. It is just that if you want some old perv to open his wallet you have to open something of yourself too.

Brandy and I would do it ourselves, and sometimes do each other. These weirdos wanted us to show them how much we enjoyed it. I have to say that I didn't at the start, but as we went on it seemed like pretend happy squeals were replaced by real happy squeals over time, especially when you watch the money roll in.

In return they would send us pictures of oozing cocks and we would reply with words like: "I would just love to lick every drip off the head of your dick." It seemed like all harmless fun, and very profitable.

Like I said, my father was furious. But a lot has happened since we started all this. I have gone blonde and it is now all the way down to my nipples, but sits nicely around the shoulders with soft curls. And as for the nipples, they are big like my breasts and all from donated hormones. They are bigger than Brandy's but she will be getting implants when she goes in for bottom surgery. She has me thinking about that. I mean -- we are in it together and we certainly have the money.

It is not like we have to buy clothes, except just for the joy of shopping. We have so many followers, you see? The clothes and makeup are supplied by national retailers who just want our endorsement and more packages flood in to our box address. This is how social media works.

I have to say to my father - "I am sorry Daddy, but Conner is gone for good. I am Chrissy now, and Brandy and I are influencers, and we are famous!"

He calls us online flirts. I guess we are.

The End

© Maryanne Peters 2024