All Comments on 'Online for Orgasm Pt. 01'

by Firsttimewriting

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Amiable69Amiable69almost 3 years ago

Great writing style and a hot story line! Amy

gmag47gmag47almost 3 years ago

Great story hope there's more where Elaine founds out D-Rock got her pregnant!

Baldeagle58Baldeagle58almost 3 years ago

Loved this story, (now a favourite), and already looking forward to part two.

With Karen coming home for a visit, is she going to find out about her mum and ‘D-Rock’. If so, is she going to want a share of what her mum is getting, ending up with a mum/daughter threesome somewhere down the line?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Hot as fuck! Seriously hottest story I’ve read here in quite a while! The only thing hotter would be to reveal that Karen had gotten seduced online and set her mom up! I hope she gets involved in the future!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This is top quality writing right here. Can't wait to read the next part hopefully soon fingers crossed

TheOriginalAnonymousTheOriginalAnonymousover 2 years ago

That was fantastic! Incredible build-up to the action, which was every bit as good as I was hoping. And knowing I have 2 more to look forward too... delicious.

PervertedKnightPervertedKnightabout 1 year ago

I thought this tale was terrific, and I loved the premise. 5 stars from me!

brandonKYbrandonKY5 months ago

That was an amazing build up to the end.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFirsttimewriting@Firsttimewriting
Started writing for first time back in March 2021 as a form of therapy during lock down. Enjoyed it so much I've kept going at it since. As always, thanks to those readers who have been following, enjoying and feeding back on my efforts, I really appreciate the support. All ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES