Online for Orgasm Pt. 02

Story Info
Married mom continues to struggle against her cheating urges.
9.8k words
4.78
22.3k
60

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Online to Orgasm -- Part Two

Chapter 1:

It had been two weeks since Elaine had been with D-Rock, two very long weeks.

She'd made a promise to herself that she wouldn't repeat the encounter, no matter how much she had enjoyed it. Her marriage had been tottering, like a drunk leaving a bar, for a while now. Between her daughter Karen, leaving for college and her own newly discovered sexual appetite that tottering had devolved into a shambling stagger. But Elaine wasn't ready to give up on John just yet. Besides, the logical side to her mind fully realised that it was just sex, just passion, what had happened; what she had experienced over the last few weeks wasn't real emotions.

Elaine considered that the root cause had been all the masturbation, all the flirting online that had temporarily unhinged her good sense and led her to cheat on her husband. She felt she had become almost addicted to her daily online routine and the constant toying with herself. With any addiction, at least in her mind, abstinence was the key to shaking it. That meant that she had been avoiding the online chat site as well as refraining from getting herself off.

Having a plan and sticking to it were two very different propositions though. Elaine had woken up a number of times that second week with the dawn. Each time she had been bathed in sweat, her fingers deep within her own moist pussy. The dreams of her being fucked vigorously by a black cock fading away like mist as her mind groggily became aware of her actions.

Thankfully each time John had remained fast asleep, blissfully unaware of his wife's broken sleep.

Long showers had helped to refresh her body but her mind still drifted to thoughts she fought to deny. Being this horny but not engaging it, not feeding it, was her own private hell... the last two weeks had sucked!

She had thrown herself into other activities which had involved work and home improvements for the most part. The home improvements were partly to keep herself occupied and partly to bond again with John, to share some time together. Her latest project was repainting Karen's bedroom so that it would look nice when she got back the next time from college. When Elaine had sat down in the kitchen to start looking through paint schemes online, she had opened up the login screen to the interracial chat site instinctively. Again, John hadn't been around but it had been yet another reminder of how dangerous a level her obsession had reached.

Everything seemed to remind her of Black cock and how she had felt with one fucking her. The trip to the hardware store had been awkward as well. As she and John had slowly pushed the trolley down the aisle looking for brushes a decent looking older black guy had approached them to offer some assistance looking for stuff. While he and John talked, Elaine had just stood behind him, admiring the close fitting pants the store owner was wearing and how they clung to his shapely butt. He had asked John if they were getting help with the redecorating. John had then replied that "No, my wife likes to do it herself". Elaine had nearly choked trying to smother a bout of hysterical laughter. She blamed it on her tired mind. Last night had been another one filled with erotic dreams.

Once home, John reversed the car into the driveway before popping the trunk. He opened the front door as Elaine began unloading the paint cans from the car. The house phone rang and he stepped inside to answer it.

"No, no, you get that, I'll manage" Elaine muttered under her breath as she deposited a couple of paint cans in the hallway. As she turned back to the car, she heard John call her name.

"What?" she yelled back, a little annoyed he had left her to do the unloading.

"I said it's Karen, come say hi. You can finish that after" John called out.

"I'm nearly done, tell her I'll be there in a minute" she replied, silently promising herself that he'd be eating cold pasta that night for dinner.

As Elaine returned to the car to grab the last of the painting supplies her cell rang, unknown caller. A new client she assumed.

"Hello, Elaine Finn Realties" she said brightly as she answered the call.

"Hey Red, how you been?" The number might have been unknown but the voice was all too familiar, it was D-Rock.

"How did you get this number?" Elaine hissed into the phone, wildly looking over her shoulder into the house to make sure John wasn't close by. There was no sign of him but she walked to the end of the driveway to be safe.

"Had to call you, you ain't been online and I've been missing you" he answered, neatly sidestepping how he'd obtained her cell.

"Look last time was great", she said hurriedly, "but it was a mistake all the same. I have a family, I'm married, it's not going to happen again. Please Darrell you can't call me like this again."

"You sure? You looked like you wanted more last time I saw you. Besides it was you hittin' on me to start with Elaine" D-Rock replied, putting stress on her name as he did. Elaine remember he preferred being called by his nickname.

"I know, but I am one hundred percent sure. I can't have my family, my husband finding out. I have to go."

"Don't go hanging up on me, I will just end up having to call back", he said quickly. "Look I get it, you don't want to play no more, that's fine, aint no-one can make you do what you don't want to do. So, it's cool."

"Thank you, D-Rock," Elaine said, breathing out a sigh of relief that he seemed to be taking this maturely.

"Though I got a problem now. See I told some people how I was seeing this hot fucking redhead and now you letting me down. Gonna look like I was full of shit. That ain't good."

"Well sorry about that but I think you should have been more discreet about things anyway, then you wouldn't have the problem" Elaine replied. She glanced over her shoulder to see John beckoning her from the front step.

"I have to go; my husband is here" she said trying to end the call.

"Go online, I still have things to say" D-Rock said.

Elaine need to end the call quickly and more than that she needed to make sure he wasn't going to keep calling. Something told her that she'd regret saying this but...

"Fine, I'll be online in an hour." Elaine hung up and trotted inside to talk to her daughter. Something of her annoyance must have been on her face though because John took an unconscious step back, giving her a wide berth as she swept past him.

An hour later, finally alone, she switched on her laptop. The bedroom door was open and she momentarily considered closing it, then she second guessed herself thinking it might seem odd or suspicious. This was getting ridiculous she thought, she was twisting herself up in knots with guilt and worry. Adding that to her horniness and she'd drive herself insane or give herself an ulcer at best.

John was downstairs in the kitchen. He hadn't been happy about being told he was on dinner duties but he had really pissed her off the way he had sailed into the house leaving her to unload the car. Elaine needed him to start pulling his weight more, she was sick of doing everything. Even the way he had intimated that she'd end up doing the decorating. They both worked fulltime and she was as tired as him in the evenings. He needed to step up. This was supposed to be the two of them being a team.

Her computer beeped as it finished starting and she began to log onto the chat site. The discordant music of pots and pans clanging from downstairs told her that her husband was going to be fully occupied for a while yet.

There was a plethora of unanswered conversations in her inbox, she didn't even try to look at them as she didn't want to get drawn back into that. Instead, she looked at the online member list until she spotted D-Rock's screen name. She clicked on it and opened a conversation pane.

BigRed: So, what did you need to tell me? I haven't long here, not alone in the house.

D-Rock: Well I already told u wat was up

BigRed: Your friends being disappointed that you lied to them? Not my problem, this was a one-time fling. It's been flung. We are done.

Elaine was tempted to press him further on how he had tracked her down, getting her cell number and her name. Then again, she didn't want him to know he had her on the back foot. He might have taken control in the bedroom but she wasn't going to jump to his command now.

D-Rock: U said. I got ya. Its good. I just want a favour

BigRed:???

BigRed: A favour? What?

D-Rock: Come to a party with me. No strings, no sex, just show up with me.

BigRed: No, not happening.

D-Rock: Look, I get it, u done. One night, some drinks, some food and then I am gone, no calls, no texts. Sumtin for sumtin. Yeah?

Elaine was exasperated. He wasn't getting the message, or rather he was but he wasn't giving up anyway. From downstairs she could smell something cooking, actually it smelt more like food burning. She needed to finish this to see what the hell John was doing. Elaine considered her options. Refuse to go to the party and then be forced to change her cell number which would be a pain for her work and might raise questions with clients and family. That would mean coming up with a lie as to why she was doing it. Not ideal.

Option two was go to the party. If she went for a couple of hours, he gets to brag, saves face. Then he doesn't contact her again, hopefully. Even if he did go back on his word, she could always go back to option one. It seemed the sensible solution, the least complicated anyway. It meant giving into him though and Elaine wasn't happy about that, so she decided to add a few caveats to the 'deal'.

BigRed: Ok. Ground rules though.

D-Rock: Go for it.

BigRed: One, you pick me up for party, I don't want to drive. Two, no kissing or grabbing, no sex. I am there to back up your story but that's it, I am finished messing around on my family. Three, no using my real name. Call me Jane or something. Four, after this we are done. Deal?

D-Rock: Some kissing, no tongue, and I get to hold your hand and put my hand on that firm MILF ass of yours.

BigRed: No kissing, hand and ass touching ok but that's it.

D-Rock: Deal.

D-Rock: I will send u details later about when and where, then u tell me where u want collecting.

BigRed: Fine.

Elaine logged off. As always, she opened up the browser history and deleted the last site visited. It wasn't spy level trade craft she was doing but covering her tracks was becoming second nature to her now. When she was done Elaine headed downstairs to see what kitchen disaster had occurred. The smell filling the house did not bode well for dinner, or John for that matter.

Chapter 2:

Elaine shifted from one foot to the other, uncomfortable standing on the street waiting. It was Friday afternoon and the 'date' with D-Rock wasn't off to a good start, he was twenty minutes late. Once she'd arrived at the location she'd arranged with D-Rock, Elaine then left her car in a shopping mall car park. She figured she'd need a couple of drinks to get her through the party so driving home wasn't going to be an option. She could collect the car the next morning when John was out playing golf.

She glanced at her phone but there were no messages from him.

Things had gone well initially. John was due to play a couple of rounds of golf with friends Saturday morning. This would mean he'd head to bed early the Friday so he wouldn't be aware how late Elaine got in. She'd told him that she was meeting with some prospective clients and that she might grab something to eat later on so he wasn't to wait up for her. As if!

Then her actual workload hadn't been that heavy for a Friday so Elaine had been able to get home early before John. At first Elaine had thought to just do her make up then a quick change of clothing and be gone from home long before John returned. She had dumped all her work stuff on the bed as she had begun peeling off her clothes for a quick shower when a sudden thought gave her pause. That Elaine was horny was undeniable and going to a party with a good-looking guy like D-Rock in that state was like juggling fire and dynamite.

Elaine had then reasoned that she should at least take the edge off before meeting up with him. Instead of going onto the chat site however, she did something she had never done before. Elaine did an internet search for porn. Not just any porn though, she typed in a very specific request.

"Big black cock fucks redhaired white woman"

She was taken aback by the number of results it brought up. With one hand scrolling the screen as she looked at the images, the other hand finished removing the last two pieces of clothing. Now completely nude, Elaine climbed up onto the bed. She knelt in the middle, knees apart, and continued scrolling one handed as her other hand crept across her still firm midriff and down between her legs.

There was just so much porn out there. Amateur, professional, soft, hardcore. Image after image flicked past her eyes, big powerful cocks filling the mouths, pussies and asses of woman after woman. Thick ones, long ones, curved ones, some coffee coloured, some an intoxicating deeper darker shade. But all were powerful looking and all were black.

Elaine flicked off images and looked at some of the video clips. There were mostly professional looking ones featuring attractive looking white women and women who had been obviously enhanced. They weren't as interesting to her as the clips that had been homemade. She typed in another search request.

"Big black cock fucks redhaired cheating wife. Amateur porn"

She flicked through the first few clips, most of them seemed to be only a few seconds long, at most two minutes. Then she saw a clip that was over eleven minutes long, the image seemed quite clear as well. Elaine clicked on it, navigated past the pop-up adverts and hit play.

The woman on the screen seemed to be of an age with Elaine and she was similar enough in build, large breasts on a small frame. The biggest difference being Elaine's bright red hair compared to this woman's darker hue. She was lying on her back on what appeared to be a motel bed from the décor, whoever was holding the camera slowly panned it around giving Elaine a good view. In the corner of the room, removing the last of his clothes was a young black guy. He was in reasonable shape, a little slender for Elaine's tastes but he was sporting a large erection which was really all she cared about. Elaine moved the video on a bit, going back to play when the younger man started fucking the woman on the bed.

Elaine turned up the volume so that she could clearly hear the sounds of flesh meeting flesh as the couple fucked franticly on the bed. She pushed two fingers deep inside her pussy, crooking them slightly as she moved them in and out. As she watched the homemade porn Elaine found herself trying to match the timing of the guy thrusting into the woman with her own fingers probing inside her body. She added a third finger as her breathing became more rapid, the sounds of hot sweaty sex turning her on.

Her fingers were slick now with her own juices, her nipples had hardened into small bullets and she ran her free hand across her 32DD breasts enjoying the sensation as the palm of her hand scored across the throbbing teats.

On screen the cameraman, the woman's husband Elaine had guessed from a reflected image of him, had zoomed in on the large black cock as it plunged into the pussy. Elaine heard a voice say "you love this cock doncha?"

"I love it too" Elaine moaned; in her mind's eye it was her on the bed getting fucked. She pushed her fingers in as deep as they could go but even with three of them, they hadn't the girth or length that she craved. Not enough to meet her needs fully but sufficient to bring her the release she'd been craving for weeks.

"Fuuuuck yes, uh yesssss" Elaine hissed as she came finally, the orgasm causing her to writhe her hips back and forth as she humped against her own hand.

Forty minutes later and she was heading out of the house. John wouldn't even know she'd been there as she'd been sure to tidy up the bed after she'd finished cumming.

Irritated that all her careful preparations now looked to have been pointless she checked her phone once more, twenty- four minutes late. At thirty she was heading home. As far as she was concerned that's the favour returned, didn't matter if he showed up or not.

The party was apparently a BBQ at one of D-Rocks friends. His friend had only just bought the property and this was kind of a housewarming. The weather being so nice and the party being outdoors, Elaine had picked a nice yellow patterned summer dress to wear. She'd left her vibrant long red hair loose so that it fell around her shoulders. She looked good, and he was late. She abhorred bad manners like this. He'd been quick enough to call her when he'd wanted this favour but now, he couldn't call when he was running late?

She checked her watch this time. A flash of gold caught her eye and something obvious occurred to her. She had forgotten to remove her wedding ring! It wouldn't look good to turn up at this BBQ as someone's date and then have to explain away wedding and engagement rings. Elaine raised her hand to her mouth, wetting her finger and then stripping off both rings. By the time she had them safe in her clutch bag, D-Rock was pulling up to the kerb beside her.

He didn't look apologetic; he didn't even open the door for her. Sighing to herself, Elaine climbed into the car.

"You're late" she said testily as she pulled on the seatbelt.

"Waited though didn't ya." he answered pulling into traffic.

"Yes, well I wanted to hold up my end of the deal, so just make sure you stick to yours" Elaine responded. She didn't want to start the afternoon off with a fight but she also didn't like him trying to walk all over her. She might have been mewling like a kitty cat on his cock when they were last together but that was then. Now he needed to understand that some mutual respect wouldn't go amiss.

"Yeah, yeah. So, you want to go with 'Jane' right? That's cool", D-Rock weaved through the traffic as he headed to a nice quiet suburban section of town, thankfully one that was miles from Elaine's normal stomping grounds.

"Yes please. Who is going to be here today? Who is having the BBQ?" Jane asked, happy to keep a normal conversation going. She kept sneaking little glances at D-Rock as he drove. He was wearing a tight tee and baggy jeans. She could see his muscular chest through the fabric and it was stirring memories that she'd be better off keeping buried if she was going to kick this addiction.

"Twenty, maybe thirty, I guess. Mostly friends, people I know since I was a kid. I guess some will have brought wives or their girls too. Guy who owns the house, well we call him Herb. He bought it a few months back, only throwing the party now though."

They continued talking for the remainder of the short drive and Elaine was feeling a lot better about this favour by the time they arrived. The house was very nice, a detached two story, judging by the layout it had at least five bedrooms and she was very impressed that someone D-Rocks age had managed to afford it. He took her hand; she had reluctantly agreed that this level of intimacy was necessary for his 'story' and led her around the side of the house to where the music was beckoning to the arriving guests. There was maybe twenty people there already. Elaine noticed two things immediately, the majority of people were black and she was probably the oldest person here by a decade at least.