Online for Orgasm Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

D-Rock continued to lead her by the hand. He swapped greetings with people as they passed, Elaine wore her best 'sales face', a wide sunny smile plastered in place as she nodded at everyone who looked towards her as she followed D-Rock. The back yard was huge, Elaine re-evaluated the potential price on the house upwards as she saw it. A patio stretched across about a quarter of it, the remainder was a well-tended lawn. At the edge of the property a small stand of mature trees was growing. They looked to be three or four deep, a mini forest.

Elaine found herself being led to the BBQ itself. A large black guy, same height as D-Rock but with a heavier build, was tending the grill. He was handsome enough though in a slightly brutish way to her mind. He grinned broadly as they approached, handing the grill maintenance over to another man, then he stepped around to embrace D-Rock enthusiastically. When he finally released him, the guy turned his attention to Elaine.

"So, who's this?" he asked pointedly.

"This is Jane, we, ah, we kinda seein' each other. You know, off and on" D-Rock said, a proud smirk on his face. He stepped back beside Elaine, his arm moving around her, cupping an ass cheek possessively.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Herb", Herb extended a large black hand, engulfing Elaine's slender white fingers in a brief handshake. "So, Chantelle know about this?"

"Fuck no Dawg!" D-Rock laughed and fist bumped Herb.

Elaine didn't know who Chantelle was, to be honest she didn't much care. D-Rock led her around, introducing her to a few other people. It wasn't rudeness, at least she wasn't being intentionally rude, but Elaine found herself forgetting the names almost as soon as she'd heard them. She was feeling out of place and awkward. It was a relief when D-Rock finally got around to the refreshments table and she could grab a glass of wine. He left her soon afterwards and Elaine found herself hanging out at the fringes of the party.

About another twenty people had arrived, individually and in couples. By this point the back yard was thronged with bodies. This meant it was harder for Elaine to drift to the edge away from people without making it obvious that she was doing so. It wasn't that she was being rude, she just felt uncomfortable. She had no idea who anyone was and she felt keenly the age gap as she half listened to the buzz of conversation going on.

Elaine glanced over to the grill area. Herb was still holding court there. A group of young men, D-Rock included, were hanging around him as he regaled them with some tale. Herb then whirled round to flip some of the meat on the grill mid-sentence before spinning back to deliver the punchline. 'He is built like a bear' Elaine mused, 'but he does have a certain feline grace to his movements.'

A young woman made a beeline towards her from the refreshments table. She was young, twenty maybe, from the cant to her features she looked Korean American by descent. A pretty thing, a lovely oval face framed by long wavy black hair. She wasn't slender like a lot of Asian girls, she had a lovely generous curve to her body that was accented by her short height, she barely topped five feet in her shoes. As she neared Elaine, she gave her an excited jiggling wave as she blurted out a cheerful "Hi".

"Hi back" Elaine said smiling back at her. It was hard not to smile when faced with that level of friendly exuberance. Elaine noticed that she seemed to be wearing a store uniform, a red name tag was pinned to her top, 'Cho-Hee' marked on it in bold black lettering.

"Are you a neighbour?" Cho-Hee asked.

"No, I'm just here with a friend" Elaine replied, "I'm Jane."

"Hi Jane, I'm...da, da, daaah..." Cho-Hee pointed to her name tag grinning.

"So, umm, how do you know..." For a moment Elaine drew a blank on the name of their host, "Herb. How do you know him?"

"I don't really" Cho-Hee explained, "I was working at the store this morning when he came in to buy stuff for the party. Anyway, he invited me to come over when my shift ended. Isn't that awesome?"

"Awesome" Elaine agreed grinning at the bubbly girl. Cho-Hee threw the contents of her glass down her throat and coughed from the bite of the alcohol.

"Want something?" she asked Elaine as she headed back for a refill. Elaine shook her head and watched as Cho-Hee skipped back the way she had come.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

About an hour passed. D-Rock had drifted by occasionally, always with some other 'friend' to introduce to Elaine. She was getting sick of this situation, sick of the party entirely. Even the light comic relief offered by Cho-Hee's company was now gone. The young woman having disappeared about thirty minutes ago. It was time to go Elaine decided, she'd had three glasses of wine and made nice as per the deal. Elaine headed for the house to use the bathroom and then she'd make her excuses and get a cab back home. It was still early so she might even get time with John before he went to bed.

The inside of the house was every bit as lovely as the garden and exterior had been. Minimalism seemed to be the style that Herb had selected for the décor which Elaine could appreciate. She headed up the stairs in search of a free bathroom, the ones downstairs seemed to be occupied. As she climbed the stairs, she realised that the music and hubbub from the party was muted now, the comparative peacefulness of the house a welcome break from the clamour of the guests and the entertainment outside.

At the landing she paused to get her bearings. Everybody had seemed to be outside or using one of the downstairs bathrooms at first, but now she could hear sounds from one of the rooms up here so she wasn't entirely alone. She headed towards the noise, reasoning that anyone up here was probably after the same thing as herself.

Ahead of her she saw two doors ajar, the furthest one was facing her and she could see the porcelain tiles that told her she'd made the right choice. The noise was louder now, rhythmically sounding out. 'Maybe some sort of water pump or something' Elaine thought to herself.

As she passed the other room, it's door half open, movement caught her eye and caused her to stop in her tracks. Through the crack between the door and the door jamb she could see clearly into the room. It was a bedroom. Herb had apparently styled it like the rest of the house, the only furniture to Elaine's point of view was a large metal framed bed, one of those industrial styled metal beds with a bar design headboard. The bed was situated in the exact centre of the room.

On the bed were two figures, naked and energetically fucking. Naked Herb bore an even stronger resemblance to a bear now, his hairy chest and arms with their bulging muscles causing Elaine's breath to catch in her throat. In front of him, on her knees, her hands grasping onto the bars of the headboard so tightly, was Cho-Hee. The cause of rhythmic noise was explained now as Herb fucked the small Asian girl with bone crunching steady thrusts that caused her tight but ample flesh to delightfully ripple. Elaine was enraptured by the sight, both of them seemed oblivious to her presence and so she stood watching.

Cho-Hee was emitting little breathless gasps and squeals as Herb rode her doggystyle. He had taken a hold of her long dark hair and was pulling her head back with it, urging her to push back against his cock. Elaine tried to hold her own breath so that she wouldn't intrude on the scene before her.

"That's it girl, that's it, you takin' it all now, good girl, good girl" Elaine heard Herb say to Cho-Hee.

"So big, so big, so big..." came the reply from the obviously stuffed Asian.

Elaine shifted her stance slightly but it was no good, from the angle she was at she couldn't see what size Herb was, she could only gauge it from Cho-Hee's reactions. It seemed like it would rival D-Rocks anyway. Although she was concentrating fully on this live sex show being played out in front of her, Elaine was still perfectly aware of how her own body was beginning to react. Her hardening nipples and dampening crotch underscored her own horniness.

Cho-Hee looked like a prisoner clutching onto a jailhouse door. Her face was now pushed against two of the bars on the bed's headboard. She had slowly been moved closer and closer to the top of the bed as Herb's powerful body had moved hers across the sheets under the weight of his assault. He was in a half crouch behind her, pushing in and down as he fucked her.

"Uh uh, arrrraaagh" Cho-Hee came hard, her face screwed up in an almost painful expression as Herb fucked her long and deep through her orgasm.

Herb slapped Cho-Hee's plump ass and pulled himself out of her, now standing up in clear view. Elaine clamped a hand over her own mouth, biting savagely into the flesh of her palm to prevent herself from making a sound. Herb was the same length as D-Rock but definitely thicker and his balls hung down large and heavy, filled with only the fastest swimmers Elaine could imagine.

He lay back on the bed. Elaine could just make out his cock, rising like a dark tower above the white sheets of the bed. Cho-Hee slowly peeled her hands off the bars of the headboard and crawled over to him. She bent her head down and began sucking his long fat black cock into her small mouth. She was hesitant at first but her enthusiasm grew as more and more cock disappeared inside her.

"Yeah girl, that's it, taste your fucking pussy, taste your cum" Herbs disembodied voice reached Elaine from the room. Elaine almost answered in response, she was so into what was happening.

After a few minutes giving him head, Herb obviously also shared D-Rock's endurance capacity, Cho-Hee leaned back, working her jaw back and forth as if she had almost dislocated it with her efforts. She threw a leg across his lap, facing towards the bedroom doorway but with her back to Herb. Elaine looked on lustfully as Cho-Hee grabbed the black shaft at the root and held it in place as she lowered herself down along its length. She managed a little under half of it before she had to stop to adjust to the size. Then she began bouncing lightly on it, slowly but surely lowering herself further along its length. Elaine found herself first looking at the enormous cock splitting the girl's pussy and then gazing further up to admire Cho-Hee's full tits shaking as she bobbled up and down.

Elaine was engrossed in sight of Cho-Hee's full body sweating as she rode Herb. She pressed herself further towards the gap in the door. Maybe it was that movement that drew Cho-Hee's gaze because suddenly, to Elaine's horror. Cho-Hee was gleefully waving towards her in exactly the same fashion as when she had approached her earlier in the afternoon. Her face flushing with embarrassment Elaine ran towards the stairs, taking them two at a time as she fled the house in shame.

Chapter 3:

Elaine slowed her pace as she reached the door into the backyard, she didn't want to draw any more attention to herself than she already had done. God! How could she have been so stupid, just standing there like that! What if someone else had come along? She'd have looked like some pervert peeper for god's sake. She saw her hands were trembling so instead of going outside she backtracked to one of the downstairs bathrooms. She had a pee and then checked her face in the mirror. The initial flush of embarrassment had passed but she had a light sheen of perspiration from the mad dash downstairs and probably from her own heightened passion when she'd been watching Herb and Cho-Hee together. Elaine patted herself dry with a towel before heading out for a drink. She needed one!

At the refreshments table Elaine grabbed a bottle of vodka. She downed three shots one after another, the raw alcohol burning her throat but settling her nerves at the same time. She had been so caught up in her own thoughts and worries that it was only now that Elaine realised that the party was quieting down. Some people had left, the rest had split off into groups and were just hanging out, chatting amiably with each other. Elaine must have been watching the sex for longer than she'd thought. Damn but that man had stamina!

She was anxious to go before Cho-Hee or Herb reappeared but she didn't want to leave without saying goodbye to D-rock, purely for the sake of good manners. He was nowhere to be seen though, not in any of the groups in the yard and she hadn't seen him in the house. Elaine casually asked one of the guys still hanging out at the drinks table, he pointed towards the trees at the bottom of the property so Elaine padded across the lawn towards them.

As she got closer, she could see that someone had strung up a hammock between two of the trees. It was sheltered pretty well from view, at least from close to the house. Lying in the hammock, a beer clutched in one hand was D-Rock. He looked half stoned to Elaine which probably meant he was. Either way he greeted her approach with a lazy smile.

"There's my girl" he called in greeting.

Elaine felt her pussy twitch at the words, so similar to those used by Herb earlier. She walked up beside him, her back now to the house and gave him a tight smile in return.

"Hey, look I am going to make a move, need to get back home" she said.

"For real? It's early still, lots of people still here." He answered incredulously.

"Well, I got, I mean I have to go regardless. Besides you barely hung out with me at all, you won't miss me when I'm gone."

"Ahm missin you already" he declared in a sing song voice.

Then he reached inside his pants and pulled out his cock. It immediately stirred from where it lay and began hardening. He took a grip at the base and shook it slightly as Elaine looked on despite her best efforts and intentions.

"See, he's missing you too" D-Rock said laughing.

Elaine licked her lips. She could already feel the perspiration breaking out. Tiny pin prick beads on her upper lip and forehead as she had an internal struggle between her horny nature and her common sense. The sight of Cho-Hee cumming like a steam train on Herb's cock was still too fresh in her mind though, her resilience broke. A small pale hand tentatively stretched over the edge of the hammock and took a hold of the black cock.

She could feel the shaft thickening, hardening, lengthening in her hand. It was intoxicating and she knew that it wasn't just the alcohol she'd just knocked back that was making her head swim now. She pulled her hand back, only for a moment, spitting lightly into the palm before returning it to his cock. Slowly, sensuously, Elaine began stroking him to full hardness. She ran her spit covered hand from root to tip, up and down, up and down. As the last drop of blood finished engorging his black cock, she dropped her hand down to cradle his heavy ball sack. Still with her hand on his balls she began to lower her face towards his crotch. She turned at the last moment to catch him staring at her, fully focused now.

"Just this one last time then" she said quietly before her tongue flickered out to lick the underside of his cock. D-Rock ran a hand through her hair, cupping the back of her head and pushing her down to swallow more.

"Yeah, dat's my slut, showing me respect again. Good girl!"

Elaine wanted to argue. He seemed to move from respectful to dominant so quickly, but then she had also slipped back into the role he had cast her in. Besides, her mouth was full.

"Darrell, DARR-ELL, DAAARRRELL!!! Has anybody seen Darrell?"

Elaine had been sucking on D-Rock for maybe ten minutes when the shouting began. He had worked a hand under her dress and had fit two thick fingers inside of her soaking wet pussy. At the sound of his name being yelled out however he tore his hand free, the sudden movement serving not only to rip his cock from Elaine's mouth but to tip him out of the hammock as well.

"Oh, fuck it's Chantelle" he whispered.

"Who's Chantelle and why are you hiding?" Elaine asked as D-Rock scurried further back into the trees.

"My wife" he said and beckoned frantically to Elaine to follow him.

Elaine scrambled after him into the treeline, her face now flushed with anger.

"What the fuck do you mean 'your wife', are you fucking kidding me?" Elaine hissed at him. She peered from behind a tree and looked at the small group of party goers that were left.

Standing to one side of the group was a black woman who looked about the same height as Elaine but was carrying some extra weight especially in her large rounded bubble butt. She was wearing jeggings that accented her curve posterior and a cropped top that clung to her equally impressive bosom. Her body language shouted 'anger', her aggressive stance, the two hands clutching at her short curly hair as she bellowed out for her husband again. D-Rock had joined Elaine to peer from cover as his wife stomped back and forth looking for him. "Fuck" he breathed softly, "I am so fucking dead."

"What are we going to do?" Elaine asked worriedly. D-Rock paused for a few moments as he sought a plan.

Exasperated now and becoming more nervous as she watched Chantelle working herself up, Elaine suggested a plan.

"I will stick to the edge of the garden, work my way into the house and then out the front door. You wait till I am going to leave the tree cover, then call her, get her attention on you so I can get away. Once I am not around you can deny everything."

D-Rock didn't look to pleased about having to confront his wife but without a better idea himself he nodded his agreement. Elaine made her way along the side of the garden, getting as close to the house as possible while still remaining hidden from view. After about thirty seconds D-Rock strode out from the trees and called out to his wife who immediately stormed across the lawn towards him. Elaine bolted across the far side of the lawn and into the house. Behind her she could hear the shrieking interrogation of D-Rock..." Who's this fucking white skank I hear you are hanging with? Don't you lie to me... I said don't you dare fucking lie to me... fine, I go find that bitch myself!"

'Crap, crap, crap' Elaine thought to herself. She couldn't run out onto the street; it was too long a road to find cover. Chantelle would spot her if she went looking there first. Maybe she could hide in the house.

Elaine started to look around the downstairs for somewhere to hide but the sound of Chantelle's unending stream of curses and threats grew closer. She knew she hadn't much time. She went upstairs, hoping to buy some time while Chantelle would hopefully spend some time searching the downstairs. At the top of the stairs, Elaine made a dart towards the bathroom she'd spotted earlier, at least that would be a door she could lock. She closed the door behind her only to find that the bolt on the door was missing and there was no key either. Elaine re-emerged onto the landing; she could hear D-Rock's wife's voice downstairs. She started down the corridor, hoping against hope to find a second bathroom where she could hide.

As she moved down the hall to the bedroom she had been stood outside earlier, the door opened. It was Herb. Elaine probably should have been embarrassed that Cho-Hee might have told him about Elaine watching but there was no time for that.

"Herb, please, Chantelle is here and she is looking for me! Where can I hide?", Elaine grabbed onto his forearm, her fingers digging into his flesh in her panic.

"Settle down, settle down. I'll handle it. Don't worry." Herb's voice was calm and collected and should have soothed her but the sound of footsteps on the stairs had Elaine's heart racing. As Chantelle's head came into view, Herb took his free arm, Elaine still clutching to the other one, and used it to pull Elaine into a tight clinch. He lowered his head and kissed her deeply. Despite her fear, Elaine felt herself responding to and then sinking into the passionate deep kiss. Fear and horniness were close cousins it seemed. After a long time, it seemed to her that it had been hours, Herb broke the kiss. He kept Elaine pulled in tight to him however. She found herself with her face pressing against the top of his chest, her lips alighted onto his skin, delivering soft brief kisses to it.