Online for Orgasm Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Help you there?" she heard Herb say, his tone quite cool and distant.

"Herb", Chantelle's greeting was equally cool. No love loss there then. "This the bitch that's been hounding my man?"

"Say what? What you talking about?" Herb replied innocently. "This is a friend of mine, I haven't seen Darrell in a while, been occupied. I don't know that he's been with anyone but you."

"Mmmhmm, sure. You always covering for him ain't you. Either covering for him or just dragging him into trouble. Dat's all you fucking do!" Chantelle's voice began to shriek again as her temper flared.

Meanwhile, still pressed up against Herb, Elaine could feel his cock, a soft bulge against her stomach. She released her grip on his arm, dropping a hand down to begin stroking his cock through his pants. As she did, she raised herself up slightly on her toes so that she could deliver soft kisses and licks to the base of his throat.

"Does it look like I am covering for him? Look at her. I told you, she's with me. Time for you to say goodnight Chantelle" lied Herb. "This ain't over, I'm gonna find that slut, fucking white trash bitch." Chantelle spat the words towards them as she retreated down the stairs.

"Sure, sure. Have a goodnight now" Herb called out.

Only a part of Elaine's brain registered the fading footsteps as D-Rock's wife retreated down the stairs, still searching for whomever had been with her husband. The rest of Elaine's focus was fixed on the hardening cock that she could feel responding to her touch even through the fabric of Herb's clothing. Herb let the arm he had wrapped around her waist fall away and he cleared his throat dramatically.

"She's gone now" he said quietly.

"Uh huh" Elaine responded; her face still pressed against top of his chest.

"You can stop now, she bought it, she ain't looking for you now." Herb continued.

"Uh huh" Elaine repeated, neither stepping away from him or stopping the stroking motion against his crotch.

"Oh, it's like that huh?" Herb asked, "You fixin' to get yourself fucked?"

"Uh huh" she repeated for the third time, her hand squeezed his shaft briefly as he said 'fucked'.

Herb looked over his shoulder at the closed bedroom door behind him, he bit his bottom lip in contemplation before making a decision. Taking Elaine by the arm he began leading her towards another room. "Let's find ourselves somewhere else, that room is...ummm... occupied right now."

Herb led Elaine down the length of the passageway until he reached the far door. Behind the door as a small winding stairwell that led up, up to the attic. He led the way and Elaine found herself staring at his tight ass as he climbed the steps in front of her. Emerging into the space above, she saw that the attic was in the middle of being converted into a home gym. Only a few pieces of equipment were in place, against the walls were stacked packing cases filled with more items. There was a rowing machine and a treadmill to one side of the room. Near the far end was a punching bag suspended from the ceiling. Closer to where she stood was a metal framed pull up bar and beside it a weight bench. Piled near the bench was a selection of dumbbells, barbells and kettle bells. Elaine had no doubt after seeing Herb naked that all of this equipment was well used. She also had no doubts now about his personal finances as everything seemed to be top of the line equipment.

He closed the door behind them. The faint sounds from the party disappeared and Elaine felt an uncomfortable silence begin to grow as her doubts began to swell once again about her decision making. She turned away from her perusal of the room to tell Herb she had changed her mind. However, as she turned, she saw Herb pulling off his clothing.

CRAAACCK!! Her internal devil of desire backhanded her prudish reluctant angel full in the face!

Decision made. Elaine hurriedly began undoing her clothing as well, her bag and dress hit the floor at almost the same instant. They were both down to their underwear in moments and Herb literally threw himself towards her, enveloping her pale body in his strong black arms and pressing another deep passionate kiss against her lips. She could feel her desire sky rocketing. The masturbating she had enjoyed only a few hours before had done absolutely nothing to take the edge off her needs. It was clear that only a big black cock inside her was the only thing that could give her the satisfaction she craved. Still, she felt herself once again losing control of her thoughts, her body and the situation as a whole. This willingness to submit worried her. Elaine broke the kiss this time and sought a way to slow things down, to take back some control if only for a moment.

"Err, ummm, so will D-Rock get into much trouble when he gets back? Something tells me this isn't the first time his wife has been suspicious of him." Elaine asked, taking a half step back from Herb who laughed softly in reply.

"Yeah, Chantelle is gonna give him plenty of shit over this, 'specially since he made it so public. His own damn fault for bringing you here today" Herb answered. "Not that I'm complaining" he added pointedly as he stared at her body, the thin white material of her bra holding back her full firm breasts.

Herb walked over to the weight bench, with his back to her, he dropped his boxers to the ground before swinging his leg over the bench and settling back onto it. He started stroking his cock, watching Elaine's face and noting how she was staring in wonderment at it.

"So, you wanna keep talking about that bitch or you gonna come over here and suck this black dick?"

Elaine hurried over, dropping to her knees beside him and inhaling his dark meat inside her mouth. 'So much for wrestling back some control' she thought as she bobbed her head up and down his length.

Herb let out a contented sigh and ran his fingers through the mane of red hair nodding over his cock. He took a tighter grip, adjusting Elaine's pace, slowing her down while at the same time forcing her lower and lower along the thick length of his cock. Elaine was happy to comply. She was enjoying the taste of him in her mouth. A mix of sweat and something else she couldn't quite place. Then it hit her! Cho-Hee! She was tasting Cho-Hee's pussy off of his black cock! At that realisation a small orgasm triggered inside her, brought on purely by the eroticism of the idea. She wormed a hand inside her own panties, two fingers poking into her now sopping wet pussy, as she pleasured Herb, she also pleasured herself.

He noticed this after a couple of minutes and released her hair. Elaine leaned back, her hand a blur as she attacked her wet quim. Herb leaned over and with a deft movement her unsnapped her bra, letting her big breasts bounce free. Two dark hands then began roaming over Elaine's white skinned tits and hard pink nipples. She let out a small moan of pleasure as he explored her body. Holding firmly onto her breasts he slowly stood up, forcing her to do the same. Once she was on her feet he leaned over, hooking his thumbs into her panties and yanking them to the floor. Elaine wrapped a hand around his cock, enjoying how it dwarfed her small fingers. John's small penis fit so easily into her hand, but Herb's thickness overflowed in her grasp.

"Wait" she muttered, "I've a condom in my bag I think."

Herb steered her silently towards the bench, guiding her onto all fours wordlessly.

"No, wait, condom...cooonndooomm" Elaine began to protest, the last word stretching out as the tip of his bare black cock slid over her wet labia.

There were no more protests from her. Herb began fucking her and the world shrank from widescreen to a pinprick of sensation that emanated from deep inside her pussy. As he slowly stroked in and out of her, every fifth stroke or so going just a bit deeper, that pinprick of sensation doubled in size, then again, and then again. It radiated in ever increasing waves, from her pussy, through her torso and on and on until her entire body felt like it was one big stimulated nerve ending. She couldn't even put a voice to her pleasure. It was just an unending series of grunts and groans escaping her mouth as Herb kept fucking her, the speed and depth increasing all the time.

"Uh, uh, uh, urrgh, unhuh, uh, uh, uh" she groaned as for the second time in her life an oversized black cock pulverized her married pussy.

"Eh, eh, uh, uh urrrck" Elaine blabbered as a series and orgasms hit her. Her face now lowered to the padded seat of the bench, her fingers gripping on tightly, her ass raised high for him.

"Ahhhh, uh, uh, ohhhh" the garbled sounds came out of her throat as Herb pressed his thumb, slick with saliva, against her anal entrance while he continued to lay claim to her married white pussy.

The quick firing orgasms had only been heralds to what was coming next. As the first part of his thumb pressed successfully inside her ass, an earth-shattering orgasm took her. She thrust back with her hips instinctively as her pussy exploded with pleasure. This only served to drive his thumb an inch deep inside her ass, the shock of which caused her to start to tumble helplessly from her perch.

Herb was quicker though. His free arm snaked out to grab Elaine and steady her. He held her still, cock buried almost to the hilt inside her as the orgasm ran its course. Tears ran down her face as she drooled on the padded leather bench, her fair skin blotchy from being pushed against it. The tears were from the sheer volume of emotion and pleasure Elaine was feeling. It was like watching an alcoholic attack a bottle of wine after an enforced abstinence. Her body had craved pleasure and now it was revelling in it.

He picked her up as if she was truly as boneless as she currently felt. 'Thank God he is so powerful' Elaine thought, 'I couldn't have moved myself'. Herb carried her with her ass in the crook of one arm, his other arm wrapped around the small of her back. Elaine realised his plan as soon as he took up position beside the pull up bars and she reached up to grip onto the top set of grips. This stretched out her upper body, her tits proud and firm despite her age. He repositioned himself between her legs, now only holding onto her hips lightly, using them to settle her above his cock.

"That's it slut, drop that pussy on my cock, you don't want no fucking condom now do ya?" he said in a low snarl.

"No, no, want you fucking me bare, want to feel it bare inside me" Elaine moaned lustfully. She lowered herself slowly onto his cock, this angle allowing her to take him more easily and more fully.

Herb began sucking on one of her sensitive breasts as they fucked like this. She used the bar to pull herself partly up his length. He provided the rest of the impetus, then she would release her grip, slowly sliding down again. A slow sedate fuck compared to the pounding of a few minutes before. Elaine was fit, not just for her age, she kept herself in great shape. That said, all the sensations, the alcohol, the tiredness, the large black cock churning her pussy juices into butter....it was too much for her to keep going on for too long in this position. Eventually she released her grip entirely, her arms encircling his neck and shoulders. Herb began slowly walking the length of the room, bouncing her up and down on his cock as he took slow deliberate strides. Elaine came three more times as they completed one circuit, her nails digging deep furrows in his flesh as she screamed through the orgasms.

He pinned her back to the wall, one hand supporting her as he levered his weight to pound her hard and fast.

"You lovin the black dick baby?" he said as he hit her pussy hard.

"Uh, uhm yes, yes, yes."

"So, tell me; tell me you love my cock in you."

"I love your cock, love your black cock in me" Elaine gasped. He seemed to be swelling up even larger with her replies. It wasn't possible of course but it still felt that way.

"D-Rock and me fucking you. You a slut girl. Say it. Say you are a slut for black cock!"

"Ima slut, oh fuck, Jesus, Jesus, Jeesus, oh Ima slut for you, slut for black cock!"

"Good slut. Where you want it slut? Where you want ma nut?"

"Oh, oh, oh" Elaine whimpered, she was close to another huge orgasm, he just needed to hold on for a bit longer.

"So close, so close, gonna cum again" she whined.

"Tell me girl or I will stop. Where you want it?"

"Jesus, fuck, fuck, Jesus, oh, oh, in me, in me, keep it in me, cum in me, make me cuuummmm!" Elaine howled desperately.

Herb slammed into her mercilessly, his strong hands holding her almost completely immobile. Elaine would have said he was hate fucking her only he didn't know her to hate her. Whatever his motivations or feelings, his thick rigid cock pulsed heavily inside her, the first jet of cum seeping inside her, the sensation of him unloading his balls triggering her big climax. Elaine rapped the back of her head against the wall as she juddered and convulsed in time to the gobs of sperm ejaculating inside her. She ground her crotch down against the base of his shaft, seeking more.

"Again, again, fucking use me again" she moaned.

Hours later, Elaine padded wearily down the stairs. She clutched Herb's top across her sweaty, soiled body as she peered out to see if anyone was around. The coast seemed clear so she dashed towards a bathroom, closing the door quickly behind her. She had no idea what time it was but she couldn't go home without showering first.

Upstairs, Herb levered himself up off the floor and started to look for his underwear. He spotted them beside the bench along with Elaine's discarded belongings. As he stooped down to pick them up, he saw that Elaine's bag had opened up during the speedy stripping and some of her stuff was now scattered on the floor. The first thing he noticed was the unused condom, he smiled, 'fucking thing probably wouldn't have fit anyway' he thought. To one side of it something glittered, drawing his attention.

Herb straightened back up and stared at the two objects in his hand. A wedding ring and an engagement ring.

"Now that's gone and made this interesting" he said to himself.

He fished another item that had fallen from the bag up off the floor. Elaine's phone. It was locked of course; he couldn't open its contents. But the lock screen image caught his attention anyway. It showed Elaine, happy and relaxed looking. And standing beside her was her daughter Karen. Both of them grinning for camera, the mother-daughter relationship plainly evident.

"Now things got real fucking interesting" Herb said.