All Comments on 'Online Only?'

by LaceyLove

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I have to agree with the other guy!

they should rename loving wives to cuckold city! Absolutely nothing anymore. I also think I've read this before, or something real close to it. 1 star only because they don't have negative stars.

Impo_64Impo_64over 6 years ago
What was wrong with this story?

What was wrong with this story? 1st - Nothing new in it...an overused plot...2nd - They brought to their home a stranger from the net, letting him know where they lived? And some other weak points...But I understand why this writer decided to come to LW and used this old as Methuselah plot: Her other 2 stories were posted in 2016 one in "Erotic Couplings", the other in "First time" and guess what: each, since then, only have one comment! Now finally, she will have a lot of comments even with a bad story...1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
FOR CUCK HATERS

All you have to do is write your own sick fetish B.T.B story where you beat up your wife and take her money and cut her lovers ball off and then you will be a real man..

Violence is so sexy and erotic....

Yet you still come here every day and read every story!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

cuck shit.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 6 years ago
Laurel

PLEASE, if you're not gong to force this cuck crap into Fetish, give us our own Cheating and Consequences category.

Would you rather we pack up out Bitch Burning gear and invade Erotic Couplings? I'm sure we'd be as welcome there as the cuck stories are here!

Of course if we left the cuck stories would lose all there views.

seacoastcoupleseacoastcoupleover 6 years ago
Nicely done!

Thanks for sharing! :)

dakotacoupdakotacoupover 6 years ago
Great Story

My wife and I loved your story. The story was so hot and so intense that it had my wife and I in such a state that we immediately had sex. Keep writing and we hope that your stories excite you as you write them as they excite those the read them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
re: What was wrong with this story?

You forgot one: "She loved her husband and didn't want to hurt him." If so, why was she pursuing an online relationship in the first place?

CharlieB4CharlieB4over 6 years ago
Good story.

Good effort, well constructed and written. What I particularly liked about it was the brevity of the the first meeting. She's a married woman exploring for the first time so I think it's more realistic.

Lastly by now you will have realized that LW is a bit of a snake pit. Despite the definition of the category, " Married extra-marital fun: swinging, sharing & more." That is what it says but some would like it to be:

hot extra marital fun followed by severe retribution and punishment possibly resulting in death. While the innocent spouse drives off into the sunset with a younger more desirable replacement and a boot full of cash.

Which one is the sickest fantasy?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
"She knew she wanted him. But how could she pull this off? She loved her husband and didn't want to hurt him."

Let's try an analogous thought: "He knew he wanted to rob a bank, but how could he pull it off? He was an honest man and didn't want to become a thief, or go to jail."

How does an author write such contradictory absurdities and expect her thinking and her writing to be taken seriously?

Or was this supposed to be just another cucky cartoon for the jack-off pussies drooling over their keypads?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
THIS STORY SUCKS

A STORY OF A BALL-LESS FUCKED UP MAN WHO IN THE REAL WORLD WILL HAVE HIS WIFE LEAVE HIM FOR A REAL MAN. UGH!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Fun

Never worked out why Lit is full of men who dégorge vitriolic negative comments as soon as a woman wants another man and her husband is supportive. Those same men are happy with a husband finding extra marital partners, though they mostly keep them secret. Two faced and spoils the Loving Wives category. Good story, keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great story

I love when couples can make fantasy reality 496F

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wifey scores!

Send Jeff over to my wife, please!

YechesemYechesemover 6 years ago
Incredible

I wouldn't be able to watch my wife get so much pleasure from another man, but I would like her to be as hot and appreciative as she was to Jeff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Loved it!!

Good story. Only two issues, one grammatical, the other with the story:

1) Changing tenses. You switched from past to present tense (He jumps up and they face each other, taking a moment to contemplate what's about to happen. She grabs him into a kiss..) in the middle of the story and then back to past tense.

2) Jeff said he wanted to settle down and was tired of one nighters however he came over, fucked her and left immediately. If he wants to settle down the fact that she's married will come as a surprise and not a good one. It would have been cleaner to write Jeff as a guy that was just looking for a quick fuck just as she (they) were.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hot Story

If you have never lovingly watched your lover experience orgasmic bliss with another man or a woman, I can tell you that it is a sweet moment. I am not a "cuck", but I desire pure pleasure for my wife, and if someone else can deliver that for her, I have recently discovered that my consent is as loving as my touch when we make love to each other. My wife, it turns out loves to see me in the throws of ecstasy with other women and men too. This is a recent revelation to both of us. I only wish we came to that knowledge years ago. My advice to you who object is to shed your possessiveness and open to pure love in all of its manifestations. You will be rewarded with much pleasure and much love. Only petty jealousy can rob you of that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
WILLING CUCKOLD

No matter whether agree to it or don't, the action of your wife makes you a cuckold, and as for willing cucks I don't understand their mentality of wanting their wives to fuck other men and want to watch to get their rocks off.

They have a pea brain situated in their cock ends.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 6 years ago
Hi Lacey. Thanks for writing her as respectful and loving towards hubby

Not a big cuck fan, but this was alright. 4 of 5,

EasypeterEasypeteralmost 6 years ago
LaceyLove loved it

We have done this before. My wife told me this guy wants her. I told her to go get her pussy fucked if she wants it. She set it up. He knows she's married . She tells him I'm out of town. I'm up stairs. He comes over and they go out to the pool and fuck . He cums in her . As planned I call her phone telling her I'll be there in a few minutes. I finished a day early. She tells him and he gets up to dress and leave. She has to suck his cock one more time. As he cums she pushes him away saying she hears my car in the driveway. He runs out the side gate and leaves. I come down stairs after watching this from the window. I ask her why she gave him oral after I called. She pushes me down on the lounge chair and steps over me lowered her pussy to my face and tells me his cum is sweet and salty , taste it and you'll want some more to. Next time I'm gonna catch them and join in to taste it first hand. I'm not a cuck I just love to satisfy my wife and her passion for fun.

EasypeterEasypeteralmost 6 years ago
Hot story Anony

You are right. When you see her TOTALLY SATISFIED you have pride in knowing she will never cut you short on anything you want. I'll never be cucked but will always love having a hotwife. She keeps me coming back for more. If she wants other men or women I'll be waiting my turn.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Cuck

More warmed over cuck garbage. So tired of the cucks here, both authors and commenters.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous