All Comments on 'Only 50 Days'

by ConPulsion

Sort by:
  • 342 Comments
carindenniscarindennisalmost 3 years ago

1 star

Confusing

WHO THE FUCK IS TONY?

SwordWielderSwordWielderalmost 3 years ago

Technically the writing is good, I just don't care for how he acted. He should have hired a PI for the upcoming trip. Trevor was her boss, that invites a sexual harassment lawsuit and also his termination. Considering the wife's actions, It might have made sense to hold off until she went on one more trip and her was able to get PI evidence. Imagine her reaction when he gives her the choice of suing her company and destroying Trevor's career or divorce. Of course after she destroys Trevor and any financial settlement, then he divorces her. She loses twice - the big dick that she uses just for pleasure, and of course the love of her husband, not to mention the fallout with family and friends. Her parents and her daughters I'm sure will let her have an earful. Maybe, she'll wake up and realize her selfishness destroyed her life, her husband's life, their family, etc... If he wants to consider taking her back, they BOTH need STD testing, go to marriage counseling and I'd have a post-nuptial agreement that heavily penalizes a cheater. You made him too much of a wimp. Other people would have had him go to his gun cabinet when she brought a naked Trevor home, and at least threaten if not shoot him.

Bebop3Bebop3almost 3 years ago

Well, that was some atrocious mandingo bullshit. Another author to put on the 'do not read' list.

TajfaTajfaalmost 3 years ago

Sorry but his response was unbelievable.

No visit to see her ceo, no exposing her behaviour, her parents were hardly involved, he never shouted at her to let her know how much she had hurt him. Why didn't he tell her if she was doing that he had had offers and would be doing what she had been doing. How would she have reacted. Would she really give up her lover? With him at work she would have a lot of spare time to meet up. Her behaviour wasn't that of someone who loved or cared about her husband. He should have moved out and rubbed his new relationship in her face.

Perhaps another chapter from the bitch's pov.

MightyheartMightyheartalmost 3 years ago

Dump the woman.

She is a cheat & a shameless whore.

KristieBechirKristieBechiralmost 3 years ago

Why did John suddenly become Tony?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

What was the purpose of the racist shit? And yeah, just a cuck. One star?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Is his name Tony, or is it John?

timrivtimrivalmost 3 years ago

3 months or three years? Both are referring to her being away.

My hope is for a chapter 2 where he divorces her and she move in with her boss.

How he gets his revenge on the black stud.

Her quitting her job doesn’t mean she will not see Trevor on the sly.

Anyway need more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

It started off well and then it went down the cuckold rabbit hole.

WetheNorthWetheNorthalmost 3 years ago
Nope

Not even close to acceptable.

MichaelFitzgeraldMichaelFitzgeraldalmost 3 years ago

Good job on a first effort. Keep writing. I look forward to your next story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I liked it, but who the hell was Tony?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

awful

WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 3 years ago

I hated it...until the end.

You made her selfish, self absorbed, insensitive and insufferable.

But at the end, you redeemed her. She wanted her husband more than she wanted a BBC. She missed her relationship more than her lover and the fact he loves her enough to forgive her is no less wonderful

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

JOHN IS A PATHETIC LOSER HUSBAND DESPERATE FOR A CHEATING SLUT WIFE AND ABETTER HUNG COCK.......FUCKED UP STORY NOT WORTH A READ

jazzharpjazzharpalmost 3 years ago
Can't see this working out in real life.

Thanks for your effort.

KristieBechirKristieBechiralmost 3 years ago

Is her name Nicole or Nicola?

RougeHunterRougeHunteralmost 3 years ago

Really? He just got over it?

lujon2019lujon2019almost 3 years ago

why is it these asshole authors fucking LIE about their cuck stories?

Seriously why is it so fucking impossible for you to put the cuck tag in so those of us who dont like cuck shit can skip your garbage?

One star for lying cuck shit

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Very annoying. No, not the infuriating attitudes of some/most of the women in these types of stories in this category and on this site. It’s the fact that neither the author, nor the editor, can’t keep up with the name of the fucking main character! I realize these are amateur (probably) writers and editors but, SHEESH - WTF?! I mean, there’s only five, counting John/Tony’s friend and John/Tony’s secretary, named characters in the whole thing. Like I said, annoying!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

rushed ending, 0 resolution

WargamerWargameralmost 3 years ago

Not a bad story, but he is still a cuck and although she resigned nothing in the story indicates she has given Dixon up.

He is still a miserable cuck.

Cuck tales always attract 1/5, as does this one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Did I miss something? Who is Tony?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Who was her husband, JOHN or TONY? Had I found out about her and that asshole, she'd have been history and just maybe she, and her stud ape, would meet an untimely demise. If she couldn't "give him up", maybe she still let him pork her, when her husband wasn't around. She said she wasn't a whore, then what was she if she was scratching the ape?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Stupid cuckold, once Nicole brought her boss into the home he should have had divorce papers served to her at work on grounds of adultery with her boss.

1 star

LazylonerLazyloneralmost 3 years ago

Your "husband" here is quite a bit more patient and tolerant than many of the regular readers here are going to like. You gave him an initial backbone where he offers his wife the 2 options. "Resign immediately, or divorce". That is easily understandable.

However, you have that disgusting scene where the wife brings her lover home and both humiliates her husband and makes it clear that she's going to try to force a third option. To me that was her clearly taking her original option #2. the filing for divorce at that point needs to happen.

Instead the "husband" dithers and dallies and hides until the wife breaks down and begs for his return while also begging to be given option #1 again. For me that was a simple "too little and too late" situation. She might be his wife of 20+ years, but you never offered a real reason she should not have become his ex-wife after she invited her lover to the house to humiliate the husband.

This definitely was a RAAC story, and not for me.

ctdansctdansalmost 3 years ago

In the beginning he finds out Simon retired 3 months ago and Trevor was brought in. Then it turned into 3 years with trevor. Which is it? He also doesn't get tested for any STD and goes bareback with the slut. Lastly, he gives her two choices yet he lets almost 5 weeks go by before he does anything. Once she brought Trevor home, naked, he had his immediate answer. This guy is a wimp. If in fact she did quit her job there is nothing stopping her from meeting Trevor or anyone else while he is at work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Ok, firstly, the myth that black guys are physically superior to white dudes in every way is just that, a fuckimg fairy tale. But hey, it’s obviously required for the plot.

Secondly, there is no man on earth, black, white, pink or yellow that would allow his wife to do what she did in this story. Again, Bros Grimm would be proud.

Thirdly, what is it with this whole white dudes want to be cucks? Nobody, and I mean nobody would put up with that shit. Scorched earth policy that would make the Russians in 1942 look like amateurs would be the result if a wife did that’s regardless or race. And here we get to the crux of it. Cheating is cheating, why has race got anything to do with it…..oh yes, that’s right, the myth……

OPrimeOPrimealmost 3 years ago

Wimp. Dump her ass.

ju8streadingju8streadingalmost 3 years ago

so she quit working

did she quit fucking dixon?

ThorlolThorlolalmost 3 years ago

Could have been way better but its your first submission. Next time try to display a husband with a bit more backbone. That here was downright pathetic. The way his wife acted and spoke to him was disgusting and utterly insulting and he was feeling bad for some retorts? Whats wrong with him? Also, if he just needs to see her naked body to cave in how come he never cheated on his wife in all the years? I mean, apparently he just needs to see a set of tits to stop thinking properly.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Wtf with this ending, so much disrespect in this story, it's impossible to be a Raac. With the naked talk, he would kill them both for so much disrespect, like the comment " "Well if you must know, Trevor's a better fuck than you will ever be."

hindsight2020hindsight2020almost 3 years ago

The reconciliation made no sense.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

It was going ok... until John turned into Tony and back again there at the end. Although I still don’t get how her ultimately caving to John-Tony’s ultimatum makes her in any way trustworthy again, makes him forget she said the other guy was a better fuck, etc. just quitting her job doesn’t fix anything.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Is his name John or Tony?

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 3 years ago

"You really will have to talk to Nicole." - Why? She's already fucking lying to him!

\

"he was a good-looking guy, for a black man. A very black man, indeed." - Please can we keep race out of this? At least please don't make it a BBC story, or a "I just wanted to experience a Black man" story.

\

"Trevor Dixon had been her new boss for four months" - Ah, Simon retired three months ago.

\

"All she will tell us is that you are going to divorce her." - That's saying that she won't resign.

\

"The only thing she kept telling us was not to worry, it wasn't a problem that she would sort out." - Yeah, that's why she's staying at her parents.

\

"You do know how messy and costly a divorce can be" - With grown kids and both working divorce shouldn't be THAT messy and costly. The guys at work had younger children to consider.

\

As soon as she brought Dixon in, he should have thrown her right out.

\

Does she think she's helping by comparing Dixon to him?!

/

"knew his wife had defeated any intention he had to divorce her in the immediate future." - WTF?! She SOLIDIFIED it! She expects him to be her willing cuckold? IF I were to even CONSIDER it, it would be with the understanding that I would be fucking another woman while she was fucking Dixon.

\

"Now I know about him, I should ask you how it first happened, but knowing that would probably destroy me." - Who cares? Just divorce the bitch, and be sure to tell her father about her "offer."

/

"But, darling, I just want to show you how much I love you." - Who needs her kind of love? She wants to show him how much she loves him? Then quit her job.

/

"Can't you make love to me anymore?" - She likes to be fucked by Dixon, so John will just fuck her also.

/

She wants back in his life, but won't do the ONE thing that will POSSIBLY allow it.

/

"As gently as he could John disentangled himself" - I wouldn't have been gentle, I would have just stood up, dropping her to the floor.

/

"It left Nicole frustrated and angry and her husband quite pleased with himself." - Maybe if she gets frustrated enough at the loss of his loving that SHE'LL divorce HIM!

\

They were having dinner with "the Jeffersons," but NONE of the husbands, ALL of the wives sounds like a larger group.

/

Why does he regret saying the things she deserves to hear?

/

"I've got all I want with you and Trevor." - It SHOULD be that she gets all she wants with him.

/

"I need my husband to love me again." - Well, he wants his wife to be faithful again. You can't always get what you want.

\

Lost a star for the RAAC. Resigning her job wasn't a high enough cost. I think a post-nup and a full confession to her parents are in order.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Need an editor. John’s name changed to Tony??

mordbrandmordbrandalmost 3 years ago
And another 1 bites the dust

And another 1 down. Any spouse who would take back someone who had the utter fucking gall to bring out their lover naked, then expound on how much more of a physical specimen they were in front of them, is a spouse with no redeeming features. If, and only if, she had immediately taken the ultimatum and resigned, could the slimmest of chances remain that a divorce could be avoided. To be honest, even that wouldn't have been a good enough reason to keep her if it was me, but I realize some might forgive her if she had taken the option.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Clearly

Not a Loving Wife so should not be in this section

JJ

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitalmost 3 years ago

First, is his name John, or Tony? He started as John, then was Tony, then his name alternated throughout the story.

That’s an awfully open ended closing. It’s not really an ending. None of his questions are resolved, he still has no reason to trust her, and few answers to the questions he asked. She didn’t outright say that she wasn’t fucking him at work. No explanation for her cheery demeanor during recent evenings. Resigning doesn’t mean she won’t continue with Trevor, or find another stud. No apology for the demeaning things she said to him, or for having Trevor in their house. So he just accepted her resignation as all being good?

HeelGuy9800HeelGuy9800almost 3 years ago

For a first time story not bad. At the end of the story you were intermixing the Tony and John names otherwise it was pretty easy to follow. It would take a long time to trust her again and build up John’s confidence.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Hard to over look the "John" and "Tony".

Didn't care for the story. Trevor is not John's problem. His wife is.

Writer seem hung up on her hot body as the reason for even considering staying. Hot bodies are easy to find. Love and respect significantly more difficult. He needs a better wife, this one just doesn't work any more.

clarkgarbleclarkgarblealmost 3 years ago

He took all that well, didn’t he? Didn’t even bother to confirm that she actually broke up with Dixon. For all he knows she resigned to keep peace in the house and is still fucking her former boss. And why not? It’s by far the better sex as she so cruelly pointed out to hubby several times and she knows she can lie to her husband with impunity and suffer only minor inconveniences when caught.

KoxokKoxokalmost 3 years ago

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

I would like to think I’d be done with her once I found out. I don’t know if I could even stay in the same house with her after that - especially after she lashed out and said he was better in bed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Who's Tony?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I want her to realise what se lost, i want her to try to rebuild her husbands self esteem and confidence i want her to start hating trevor

BlackJackSteeleBlackJackSteelealmost 3 years ago

Good first effort.

But where did Tony come from?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Who was Tony? Other than confusing Tony and John for husband’s name the story was good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

So, why did it have to be a black man who had greater prowess and superiority? Why must it always be a black lover humiliating a white man? If this had been written in reverse all hell would break loose with cries of racism.

The story started out okay, as soon as I saw the mans name was Trevor I knew exactly where things would go. It was so predictable and contrived from that point, It quickly went from a 4 to a 2. Piss poor first story. I know that I won't be reading anymore of your drivel.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Thanks for your story! I don't mind the reconciliation but feel Nicole should have had to work MUCH harder to get her husband back. She was extremely deceitful and betrayed him completely with no intention of stopping. Then pulling that stunt with bringing Trevor to her house and all of them being naked?! How humiliating and disrespectful can you be?! That was absolutely outrageous! Then John/Tony just goes to bed! I don't think any self-respecting man would have done that.

She was so selfish and callous towards him throughout the story. Telling him to just "get used to it" and how much better Trevor was in bed and such. Truly demoralizing. Yet when she finally comes to her senses he takes her right back? Did she ever even apologize?

I understand he wanted to make the marriage work but his concerns from the beginning of the story still stand. How could he ever trust her? What happens when another Trevor comes along? How can he respect her? As I said, I am not anti-reconciliation. I actually prefer it. But this wife should have had to do much more before he agreed to reconciled. I mean she put him through hell for 5 weeks! I believe in forgiveness but she got off too easy.

Still, I enjoyed your story and hope to see more from you! :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Wow that was utterly depressing. What she was describing is similar to an open relationship and that can only ever work if both husband and wife are fully onboard with the concept. When she felt something was missing from their relationship why didn’t she just talk to her husband? They could have experimented. TBH this sounds like a true story a very depressing true story, possibly brought on by empty nest syndrome? She feels old and unattractive, most women already have low self esteem so it doesn’t really matter if she IS sexy and attractive she probably wouldn’t be able to see it anyway. The other guy made her feel alive and sexy. It probably was only just the sex without an emotional attachment.

This was very well written and you did a great job at putting forward his perspective and feelings, hers not so much. I’d strongly recommend that you add more Story Tags to your next story. Reading this was a bit of a gamble for me because I have some strong triggers, and as your only tags were *husband* *wife* I had no idea of the content. Tags that you could have used would include :

*cheating wife* *cheating* *interracial* *rough sex* *boss* *estranged*

The tags give readers trigger warnings, ironically they also serve the opposite purpose and act as an advertisement for readers with similar tastes as those shown within the story.

Thanks for sharing and best of luck with your writing.

Tess (uk)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Really, not a good story, does the husband really think she won't cheat again, should have just bitten the bullet and divorced her, there will always be doubt, poor

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Is the husband's name John or Tony?

Geezer83Geezer83almost 3 years ago

Needs an editor. Wondered if it is a recopy of another story due to husband name being Tony and John

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

She will cheat again, and how did John become Tony, then John, then Tony?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Liked the story. Just confused as to characters in story. Who is Tony? Is he John's twin brother ? Please keep characters straight. Good 1st attempt.

Sandhauler64Sandhauler64almost 3 years ago
More please

Please put a second part to this story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

A good first start, but you kept changing the mc's name to Tony. Otherwise a good, engaging story. But I'm glad it's fiction and that she's not my spouse!

GhostdogginGhostdogginalmost 3 years ago

Until the next big dick comes around. The marriage and their love for each other will never be the same, her complete disrespect and his and her lack of respect will guarantee that. Theres plenty of dating sites to find a warm body for the night and who knows maybe even something more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
Nope

This is absurd. The man clearly hates himself to a degree that baffles me. How he hasn't committed suicide yet is a real mystery. There's really no other explanation for why he'd stay with her, even after all the disrespect and pouting, like HE was in the wrong, hahaha. Seriously, the wife might as well have told him to suck it up, he's a pathetic white cuck now, so he might as well get used to it and love her nonetheless. Seriously, did anyone enjoy this story?

BigGuy33BigGuy33almost 3 years ago

Not a bad start...

...but some additional editing would have helped. As the story neared it's conclusion, I wondered who Tony was. Then I realized it was John, just with the wrong name. I've done it, too, so I get it. LW stories get nit-picked like no others and continuity is a big one. Keep up the writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Who's Tony?

Not sure this story will be to well received. Personally I've been married over thirty years and would not put up with that kind of treatment. To be compared to that guy while naked? You've got to be kidding!!!! I'm surprised he could even get it up to screw her after that. Talk about giving a guy an inferiority complex!!! How could you EVER get those pictures (even if just imagined) out of your head??

The story was told pretty well. Don't appreciate the husbands reactions or should I say lack of reaction. Just not my cup of tea. But as they say: not my monkeys, not my circus.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

effin cuckold - I would have booted the bitch immediately

HighpikeHighpikealmost 3 years ago

Please keep writing but be more careful with editing and proof reading. John became Tony several times in the last part - in the same paragraph. Good luck!

dragonmann72dragonmann72almost 3 years ago

First things first, congratulations on your first story.

Now, who was the M/C John or Tony?

How was her name spelled, Nicole or Nicola?

You said TRCIII edited and suggested things, maybe you should have had one or two others read it also.

Lastly, the story would have been just as good without the input of making Trevor black. Sex outside the marriage is the same without inducing race.

For a first effort I will give you five stars, but you will have to earn them from now on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

At the end I was a bit confused...who is Tony?

TheUnoriginalistTheUnoriginalistalmost 3 years ago

This is very well done...it creates a tension and an uncertainty, and it rides both. Too many other LW stories give in to the impulse to resolve established tension in a rush (usually in a pathetic attempt to prove to the audience the character’s, and by proxy the author’s, manliness).

But then, at the very end, your story *does* rush. That hurry to say happily ever after leaves me (as a reader) feeling flat...I enjoy a good reconciliation story, but it can’t be as simple as “I’m back / all is forgiven.” That doesn’t feel rewarding.

There needs to be some sort of emotional catharsis for the reader and main character after everything they’ve been through together. Immediate forgiveness without healing or efforts to reform aren’t it.

NipplesandwineNipplesandwinealmost 3 years ago

It doesn't matter if he was black, Brown, white or green. She knew her hubby was a week spineless wimp that would take her back.She didn't love her husband or she would not have cheated on him!!! Then lied for months .The minute she brought her shit boss home to show him how useless he was there was no love in anyway she spoke to him .If I was a man I would have spit in her face every time she spoke.

BurkeyyyBurkeyyyalmost 3 years ago

Lame! John has no self respect. Good writing but how could he let her disrespect him like that? How could he ever trust her again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Who is Tony???? You need to keep the names straight and consistent.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Who is Tony at the end of the story. Poor editing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

He needed vandemonium1 or FTDS etc response

Hiram325Hiram325almost 3 years ago

I'm glad I skipped to the ending... Literotica needs a dedicated category for cucky nonsense like this.

Poppi123Poppi123almost 3 years ago

Three stars! A good first effort. I would have rated it higher but for two issues. I found it almost impossible accept the husband's behavior after the wife had shown such "naked disrespect" for him when introducing, without warning, her lover to him. At that point, respect and trust had left the story. In addition, the end was left up in the air, perhaps deliberately by the writer. She resigned? OK, but she did not say she would no longer see the lover. I am hopeful there will be a chapter two where she becomes what he wants in a loving loyal wife, or more likely, becomes more discreet and duplicitous so that she can have her chocolate cake and eat it, too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Who is Tony? Dump the bitch . John screwed up with having sex with her after her show and tell with her lover. Kick her to the curb. Bring hell fire down on her , the lover, and her job. Stand up and be a men and never let the bitch kick you in the balls again. Leve her and move on with your own life. Better yo be alone than with that cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Who the hell is Tony?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I'm just another old, fat white man of 70 years old. I have dental problems, grey hair, and a thin 6 inch prick. If such a thing happened to me I would immediately fucked Trevor up (I once destroyed a defensive NFL end even though I was only 160 lbs 5'8") because of his boorish and obscene behavior. That would be followed by throwing them both out naked. I am tired of the Black giant cock stories and ignorant white women's obsession. We both know all of those interactions are to piss their fathers off. Also, as I am on FB I receive 10-30 requests from women with bodies like pornstars. This overworked theme is worse than a joke. After my wife of 38 years passed I thought I would be alone till I died, just my children. Surprisingly a woman 24 years younger caught me and we have married sex like out of control teenagers. She constantly tells me I could have sex 24/7. No Viagea or the like. My sex drive is sparked by her incredible shape and her dirty mind. Why dont you try writing something not trite and boilerplate.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

What idiot husband would allow his slut wife to continue living with him whooshed is fucking another man?

dcvngtn3dcvngtn3almost 3 years ago

Who the hell is Tony?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

That wasn‘t good at all. Who is Tony? Or is it John‘s middle name? Can’t believe an editor missed that. Try again.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 3 years ago

Tony? John? I'm confused.

Hard to put that marriage back together and the wife clearly thinks too much about her own sexuality. Last, where are the kids we heard about?

Regguy69Regguy69almost 3 years ago

First, let me thank you for submitting your first story. The subject matter is not new to LW, but after reading several hundred submissions, finding something totally new would be difficult. Your dialogue seems a bit stuffy - ie upper crust British? Still, it conveyed the character’s emotions.

As to the plot, John is just a man whore. He sold his sole to keep a selfish cheating bitch from robbing him in court. He has to know she will cheat again and again to satisfy her self indulgent urges. Perhaps he’ll begin to hide money and assets until he’s ready to make a run for it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Trevor Dixon never got the atitude adjustment he has coming to him for messing with a married woman! Does not matter if she was willing, he should know better especially as she was a directly managed subordinate! Let the sexual harrasment lawsuits against Dixon and the company ensue! John (aka Tony?) should at least have a war trophy for all of his troubles...something appropriate...like a jar of alcohol with a preserved pair figs in a black sack.

jaythemanjaythemanalmost 3 years ago

Congratulations on your first story. I really enjoyed it. However, I do think it is somewhat incomplete. By the end, the wife seemed to realize what she had done. It would have been nice to see how see got there. Also as a man, I would have had to do something to get my self respect back. Maybe that would be a revenge relationship in the wife's face and it would have to include some sort of revenge on the asshole. At the very least, report him to superiors at work for ruining an employee's marriage. I look forward to future stories (or another installment of this).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This story made my gorge rise!

Huedogg2Huedogg2almost 3 years ago

a cuckold masterpiece. This was a cucoldish as you can get WOW

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 3 years ago

As a writer, do you not even consider how impossible the basis of this whole scenario is? Presumably it takes place in the UK. There, like every other civilized western nation on earth, there are national and provincial/state laws, that aggressively deter such workplace relationships between a boss and his/her subordinate. Furthermore, the company, in compliance with those laws as well as to protect itself from lawsuits due to violations of those laws, will have stringent workplace relationship and/or sexual harassment policies in effect.

.

In this case, John would/could sue the hell out of this company. Hell, even Nicole, as Trevor's subordinate, could sue the company. In many jurisdictions, John and Nicole could also sue Trevor. As a "Regional C.E.O." John would know all of this, and one call to Trevor's HR Manager/VP would've effectively turned their affair into the workplace romance equivalent of Chernobyl.

.

I have an easier time believing in superpowers, wizards and mythical beasts as a plot device than some 1930s-era workplace sexual slavery trope.

.

On the upside, you write well. Just run your plots through the "why/what" process better.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Why am i somehow doubtful of her intentions.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Changing the MC's name from John to Tony on the last page was rather distracting, and your ending was missing, imo

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Not sure what to say about this one. They lived happily ever after?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Who the hell is Tony?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

شكرا لهذه القصة

SkibumSkibumalmost 3 years ago
Who’s Tony?

??????

LenardSpencerLenardSpenceralmost 3 years ago

Was this idiot husband really in a senior management role? If so, then he would know the HR situation of a manager fucking his subordant. That other guy that told him about the retirement of his wife's boss obviously knew what was going on. That means most of the company also knew she was fucking the new boss. A big no-no.

So why didn't he threaten to sue the company for not enforcing HR rules? Why didn't he alert all their friends that his slut wife was fucking her boss... and wanted to continue doing so? Why did husband turn into a weak, spineless, doormat and accept her cheating? Why didn't he raise it at that dinner he took his wife to? Why protect the cheating slut at his own loss of face? Or, (not recommended) why didn't he tell his cheating slut wife that he would be looking for a girlfriend/fuck buddy of his own, to keep himself busy while she went off to fuck her boss for 5 days.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Ignoring not being able to keep the main character's name straight to give a soft 4. Well written but she didn't say she was quitting the affair, just the job. Lack of trust is not addressed and will kill the marriage.

Chuckles1966Chuckles1966almost 3 years ago

Missed the third option.

Document the affair, then she the Director and the company for sexual harassment and violation of HR policies. Also IIED.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

First time for you to write here so please don't think I'm being harsh. I'm sure you want to be the best you can and I mostly enjoyed the tenor of your story. Truth be told I prefer violent endings to male cheaters and usually somewhat tempered fates for wives. A couple of glaring items though. John became Tony in the last few paragraphs. I'm sure some will crucify you for that but really it just happens now and then with newbies. You had John in a "dressing gown" when pajamas or night clothes would have been more appropriate for a man. Finally at one time her 3 month affair became a 3 year affair. On the plus side your story was much smoother with a nice flow for the most part. If you continue to write, and I hope you do, never ever worry about those who castigate your works. They must have sad lives to be so angry all the time. Congratulations on your first publishing.

Baldy74Baldy74almost 3 years ago

Awful. What a pathetic man. 46 is nothing. Plenty of time and women out there to find one that would love only him, and respect him. Just sad.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userConPulsion@ConPulsion
I'm just an old guy living in England, with a slightly imaginative, dirty mind who is too old to do it, so has to put his wishful thinking into writing.

story TAGS