Only a Week Apart

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He walked back to my favorite position, standing there in-between my legs, where I could see both him and his effect on my body. He slowly made his way onto the bed, crawling on top of my body, until his face was on just above mine. Our hard cocks rubbed together, and he brought his face to mine, kissing me softly and roughly at the same time. I could've just given out and imploded right then, it was all too much. His tongue danced with mine, and I wished my hands were free, so I could pull him closer, until our bodies became one. But it stopped, he moved away. It took me a while since my mind was still reeling, but I eventually opened my eyes.

Our dicks were still in contact, Marco's face was about a foot from mine, Cheshire cat smile, it seemed he had more cards to play.

"Surprise," he said.

Okay.

Was that the end of it, I wasn't ready to take the leap back to reality. He was still grinning at me, and I was still tied up, so I tried hard to think that wasn't it. But maybe it was, maybe he'd tie me up in this room for a week like I left him for a week. My mind began to descend, and my high to lessen, and everything around me began to materialize, to register. Then I saw it.

Off on the other side of the bed, the side I'd paid the least amount of attention to, was this huge mountain of a man. Big and hairy, and rock hard, casually playing with himself, a smile on his beautiful rugged bearded. Was he a robber who had broken in? But why would a robber be naked? I tried to take in more of my surroundings, the shower had stopped running. But who had let him in here? Could it be? Was he the surprise? The sexual haze was making me dense.

I probably should've figured this out sooner, but my mind hadn't wrapped around the idea of Marco bringing me someone to have a threesome with yet, it was just so out of character for him. But then again, this whole day had been so out of character for him, so I shouldn't have been surprised.

I looked at the giant man, big and white, very much unlike anyone I'd ever been with before. His cock was humongous, and looked like it needed attention. Normally I wouldn't give anyone but Marco sexual attention, so I looked to him, waiting for his confirmation.

For a moment I was just switching my eyes between his big cock and Marco, waiting for him to say something, but nothing was said. The giant moved closer and onto the bed, inching closer to me until he was kneeling right beside my face and his thick veiny dick was right next to my mouth, touching it, just waiting for an opening. It was huge, even bigger up close, I'd never seen anything like it. I waited for Sir Marco to give me permission to devour it, but nothing.

"Here you go cupcake," he said, almost offensively. That took me back for a moment, causing me to slightly open my mouth in shock. That was all the opening he needed, as he immediately stuffed the prick into my mouth, sliding the whole head through my lips in one swift motion. I licked the familiar wetness off the head, and though it was familiar, it was a different type of familiar from the taste of precum. It was the taste of cum. He jerked his cock a bit to let me taste some more.

Soon I'd forgotten about his comment, instead choosing to savour this and to take in as much of his humongous dick as I could. He wasn't as stingy as Marco. Marco, I remembered, was right there. I opened my eyes and looked up at him, but he was gone. I had been so lost in the moment I hadn't heard him leave. Was he mad. I contemplated with his rock solid cock still in my me, burning up every nerve cell in my mouth. He was in charge, and he wasn't taking it out. I had slowed down, and this had clearly agitated him, because soon he had changed his position, moving from my side to right on top of me, cock still hot in my mouth. He began thrusting into my mouth, forcing me to take it all in. I feared I wasn't experienced enough to take that whole monster in, but today I was being given a practical lesson, though involuntary, so I was going to learn. The feeling of it hitting my neck sent waves of pleasure through me, and I wished so badly that I could touch myself, as my own cock was begging for attention. If he kept this up I might have cum just then, despite the lack of attention being given to my body. He continued thrusting and thrusting, and I took it. Marco be damned, this was his idea. I wondered where he had run off too.

He pulled away a bit and let me lick the head, lick it dry, letting me experience my favourite taste, the taste of sucking pre-cum off a hot cock. He pulled away again, leaving me in that position of extending my tongue out again, yearning for more. I opened my eyes groggily. Though my view was greatly obstructed, I saw Marco was now standing in that position the giant had previously occupied, smiling at me. He'd been possessed while I was away, that was the only reasonable explanation. He was rock hard, jerking slowly, and here I was, tongue out for another man's cock. The giant wasn't stingy though, he moved his cock closer to my mouth again, squeezing it slowly from base to tip, to give me what I needed. The huge glob fell onto my tongue, and I took it in, tasting it, before taking the whole head in, while maintaining eye contact with Marco. I wanted to see if it was really him in that body. He maintained himself, still stoking his cock lazily, and walked over to the bed. The giant was right in my face blocking my view, and Marco disappeared behind him. I kept on sucking as much as this man would give me, and he was being real stingy this time, then I felt a hand on my foot. It traveled at a snail-like pace up my leg, and lingered on my thigh. The snail rubbed circles on my inner thigh then after ages, moved further up. He grabbed my cock.

"Bad boy," he said before he started jerking me off. He jerked in a rapid motion, and I felt myself scream through this dick that was in my mouth. The giant had pushed his whole dick in my mouth again, while Marco was stroking me to the point of no return. My groans got louder as I was about to cum, then he stopped again, like an invisible catapult had sprung me back right when I was about to jump from the edge. The giant removed his cock from my mouth, and I could no longer feel any physical contact with either of them. He got off from my face, off the bed and off to the side, leaving only Marco kneeling between my legs. He took a finger and put it on the tip of my cock, very slowly sliding it down. It passed my balls and went further down, to my ass. It didn't push through. He just felt the crack, right above where my hole was, while I was trying to spread my legs further so he could give me something, then left. I really couldn't take it anymore. I begged, please sir, but he didn't give me anything, instead opting to move off the bed to stand with the giant. What were they going to do now?

He grabbed the man, pulling him by the hips closer to himself. Their cocks were pointing at each other as they closed the distance between each other and began making out. He was way taller than both of us, leading to Marco tilting his head up, and he had one arm around Marco's waist, hand on his lower back, and the other was at the back of Marco's head while Marco had both of his on the robust man's lower back. They had positioned themselves so that I could really see the action with the best view. It was hot, but torture for my lonely dick. They sucked each others' faces with passion, and I could almost cry at the beauty of the scene. They ignored me as I whimpered, and got deeper into their moment, moving hands and feeling bodies. The giant's lower hand had moved to grab Marco's ass, and he had moved both of his to the giant's ass, circling slowly. They moaned in each others' mouths. I wanted so badly to join in, but I was chained. I almost felt like I, like a cartoon, would get super strength and bust out of these chains just so I could add my own body into the mix, sandwich myself between them. But of course I knew that would be impossible.

They shifted their bodies slightly so I could get a better view of Marco's ass, and I saw him snaking his little gigantic index finger towards the center, and again I couldn't believe they'd chained me down. His finger moved in-between Marco's big beautiful ass cheeks, and I knew when he stopped he'd found it, the hole. I saw it slowly creeping in, and saw more of it disappeared into his body. That one finger was huge, I imagined that was a normal sized cock for an average person. Marco was moaning into this man, melting into his fingers, or the one finger, while I lay here, jealous. The man thrust his one finger into Marco's ass, fucking him in that position while they were making out.

After what felt like an eternity, he stopped, and it looked like they were finally ready to let me join them as they moved closer to the bed. But I was wrong. The giant reached the bed and put his hand on the edge, bending over. What?

Marco knelt behind him, positioning himself right between the man's gigantic butt cheeks, and dove in face first. Their positions mirrored each other. They both moaned as Marco's rimmed the man, and he turned his head to look right at me, devilish smiling at me in-between the hot moaning. The giant man was moaning while he was looking right in my face, and everything in me wanted to be so close to him, to both of them. I too wanted to know what his hole tasted like.

Then Marco stood up, holding a jar of Vaseline that had appeared really out of nowhere, it must've at the foot of the bed, I guessed. He greased himself up and put his finger to the man's ass. The man who was still looking in my eyes. He made a face, that 'oooh' face as the finger touched him, and I could've cum. I knew cumming the second time around wasn't going to be easy.

I saw Marco working his finger in that ass, then another one. Now he was fucking the giant man with two fingers, and I could see the wet heads of both their cocks, dripping with pleasure. The man moaned while looking at me, and bent his body down further to get close to my cock. Finally, the attention I'd been craving. I'd been so close to cumming ever since Marco had jerked me off ages ago, and I wanted to, so badly. I knew though, that that was against the master's rule. The man put the head of my cock into his mouth, taking off all the pre-cum. He then dipped his whole head onto my cock, taking the whole thing down, only once, before pulling away. The pleasure had been multiplied, and I wanted it to last forever.

"Mmm... Delicious," he said, as he went back to his previous position, moaning while staring at me, two fingers ramming his ass. I saw Marco using his two fingers to scoop up more Vaseline then pushing them back into the man's ass, the whole of them in one motion. The giant groaned and pushed his body back into his fingers, as if they could go any further. This giant 250+ pound man, under the command of just those two fingers, moaning and groaning at their will.

Marco had definitely been overtaken by a sex demon.

He pulled them out finally, and inched his whole body closer. His cock was right at the entry, and he was a moment a way from being completely inside the giant. But he had other ideas. He dry humped the man, jerking himself off as his cock moved up and down the man's crack. The man moaned, bringing my attention back to his rugged face, the shape of ecstasy. He winked at me, then, in a blur of movements, Marco had taken his position, and now the giant was the one kneeling behind him, face in his ass, tongue in his hole. The tables had turned so quickly that it had been hard for my lust filled eyes to picked everything up, but I could see the results. Marco had one knee on top of the bed, while the other other foot was on the floor.

He wasn't holding back, not just moaning, but talking too.

"Oooh yeah, yeah eat that ass man, shove that tongue deep in that hole," he said. I moaned loudly at this, the sound of his voice freeing mine. They were really going at it without me.

They loudly went at it, and Marco would occasionally put his hand on my cock and give it a few strokes, just to remind me of his power. The giant man stood up behind Marco, towering over him. He scooped up some Vaseline and put his huge fingers in his ass, fucking him a few times, then took them out, replacing the fingers on Marco's ass with his big cock. He wasn't fucking around, he slowly pushed his hips forward, entering his humongous prick into Marco's hole in one motion. Wow.

Marco moaned when the man entered. The giant was rocking his body slowly, and Marco was taking it like a champ, making these face that brought me closer to the edge.

"Fuck me," he said, pushing his hips backwards, further into the giant cock. The giant took this sign as a positive, because then he really started pounding his ass, hands on Marco's hips as he thrust in and out rapidly. The sound of it was sexy as hell, the sound of their flesh slamming together in that rhythm was music to my ears. Marco the brought his head down, slamming his mouth onto my attention-depraved cock, taking it all it. He was really spitroasting himself with my cock. I just closed my eyes and enjoyed the moment. If that was what he was going to giving me, I was going to take it.

His head bobbed up and down almost comically, taking my whole length in, and I twitched at the sensation. He moved his head away at this, choosing to be the gravity that pushed me back to the ground again.

I could see from the giant's face and movements that he was close. He was looking at the ceiling, facial features bunched up, like he was almost there. His panting and moaning were uneven, so were his thrusts, and his hips were just making haphazard movements. He pushed in a few more times, grunting, until he let out the final, loudest grunt, and I knew he was there. His body convulsed and he was making the most noise as he emptied his load into my boyfriend's ass. He pulled out his huge pecker and jerked himself off a couple of times, letting out a few spurts on Marco's lower back, before placing it right back in. He groaned a few more time before letting out the final "aaaaagh", then I knew he was done. He giant collapsed his whole body on top of Marco, who somehow hadn't cum yet. I would have wished on a shooting star to feel he was feeling right then. He looked absolutely spent.

I was guessing this was the part when they left me here, balls aflame, and went back to enjoying their lives. For a minute they stayed still like that, dick still in his ass, just lying on top of each other in that awkward position, until Marco groaned, probably annoyed since he hadn't gotten his own release. The giant got the hint and pulled his hips back a little, taking his cock out of Marco's ass. A few drops followed the head as it came out, then a lot more, moving down his leg. Again, I was shocked he hadn't come, had he taken a course on discipline while I was away?

The giant shook his cock a few final times, then moved off Marco, turning him around. Soon they were back to their original position, making out there on the floor, just out of reach. There was a stark contrast in their movements. Marco was still energetic, still hungry, while the man was more toned down, satiated for now. Marco's cock was still rock hard, and in their position of complete contact it was pointed upwards, sandwiched between Marco's body and the man's thigh, head touching one of the man's big balls. The man's cock was pointed downwards, but it had began to gain strength when they started making out, and now it was still face down, but a little more towards Marco.

Marco's hands hungrily moved all over the giant's body, groping wherever they could, while the giant maintained one hand on Marco's lower back and another on his ass, making just slow circular movements, caressing him gently. They stopped and the giant detached himself from Marco's body and moved towards the bed instead, towards me. What? Apparently, I existed.

He collapsed his body again, this time on top of mine. His face was in my neck and he was on his knees, his almost limp cock rubbing on my belly. He kissed my collarbone lazily, as if we were well acquainted, and moved his tongue in that same slow motion on my neck. I moaned at the contact, I had gotten so used to the touch of this stranger, whose name I didn't even know. I moved my lips closer to his ear and let out a low sexy moan right in there, just to tease him. His body responded well, and I could feel the snake rubbing on my belly becoming a bit more rigid. I wanted so badly to feel that giant snake in my hand, but on my body was alright too I guess, as long as it was on me. He moved his face closer to mine, until it was right on top of mine, just our breaths separating us. Then, unspoken, we open our mouths at the same time and closed the distance. His kiss felt good. His tongue lazily exploring my mouth, as mine did the hard work. We moaned into each others' mouths as we made out. I was loving every second of it, and I assumed he was too, judging by the snake slithering around my belly. He moaned loudly into my mouth, and this time I knew it was something else. I opened my eyes to see Marco kneeling behind him, and I knew he had entered, though at that moment he was still. The giant removed his lips from mine but they remained right in my face, so close that I could kiss him still. I could feel him panting through a small opening he had left on his lips. I tilted my head to watch Marco, and saw him moved from perfectly still, to pounding this man's ass, he wasn't going to hold back. The man grunted, lips still so close to mine, and I took them. My lips absorbed all his noise and it came out as muffled grunts. I watched Marco again, hands on the man's hips, pulling him closer and giving him all the had. The slapping sounds were enough to make me want to touch myself, but I knew that that wasn't happening. Only one of us had come so far, and I wasn't next.

Marco reached one of his hands out and grabbed the man by the shoulder, pulling him into a kneeling position. His knees were on either side of my body and his cock was pointed straight in my face. I wished so much that I could taste it, but I knew even at that size, it was still too far away. I tried anyway. The giant had gotten back to full strength, which also meant full tease. He started making these "oooh" and "aaaah" faces again as Marco pounded him, and even worse for me as usual, he started talking too.

"Yeah pound that ass baby, pound that big ass, fuck me good, you like fucking this big ass."

Marco responded affirmatively, grunting in-between words.

"Yea baby, I love that fucking ass, I love pounding that ass, you like this big cock in your ass huh, you love it when I pound that ass."

They went back and forth like that for a minute, before deciding to switch positions. The man moved himself closer to my face, and lifted one of his knees, so that it was in the air, touching the headboard. His foot was on the bed, while the other knee remained above my face. At this angle I had full view of his whole private area, though my dick wished I didn't since this was all a tease.

I could see only his crotch area, and saw from his hard cock and big balls that Marco was inching closer, and I saw his slick cock move towards the man's hole, entering in just one motion. Marco moved his body to mirror the giant's position, and resumed pounding the giant man. The giant cock was above and right in front of my face, facing upwards in the opposite direction. I tried to reach out with my tongue to see what I could get, succeeding in only getting the large testicles. I licked each of them as best as I could and put them in my mouth. It was quite a struggle to fit them both in my mouth, especially at this angle, but I did, I guess I have an experienced mouth. I savoured the taste of his sweaty balls and the feeling of the wrinkled skin in my mouth, only stopping to catch my breath when my neck was beginning to strain. I put my head back down. My new position as 'ball licker' may not have been as far as I wished to go, but it was way better than the previous one of 'bound spectator'. This one I could live with. I decided to just enjoy the view for a moment.