Only a Week Apart

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I saw pre-cum dripping from the man's cock, thickening the string that had already formed between his piss slit and some area close to my hairline. Since my head was down this time, the pre-cum this time landed right in my face, between my eyes. He was going to cum again soon if Marco didn't stop his assault on his ass, the amount of pre-cum dripping out of his slit really made me curious as to how much cum he had deposited into Marco's ass earlier.

I couldn't form any words, but I closed my eyes and groaned loudly as his precum started sliding into the crater of my left eye, hoping someone would get the hint. Soon a hand was in my face, fingers collecting the pre-cum and clearing my vision. I opened my eyes to see this God-like hand hovering above my face, as if it could sense every feature without touching it and the fingers landing on my lips. I eagerly parted them and let the two fingers into my mouth, licking every drop of pre off them. My tongue danced around as he alternated between one and two fingers, removing both only to return the with more fingers. I sucked them energetically. I heard Marco's distinct voice getting louder, and the fingers froze in my mouth. The whole hand retracted and the giant placed it on the headboard, holding on for dear life as Marco started to cum.

It was a glorious view. I saw his ass and the exposed part of his dick convulse as he screamed while depositing his load into the man's ass. He was holding on tight, arms snaking around the man's torso, hands on his chest and belly. He pulled his body back, taking his cock out of the man's ass and finished pumping it with his hand. His cum felt hot as it landed on my neck and chest, mixing with what was coming out of the man's ass and landing on me.

The man let out a loud "aaargh" as Marco repositioned himself, moving his knees backwards so he could bend over and plant his face into the man's ass, tongue diving into the wet hole. He was insatiable. It was almost scary. And completely hot. Especially in my new unsated state. His cock was right on top of mine as this happened, and I wished he would move his hips a bit more so he could unwittingly jerk me off to completion. But of course that was just wishful thinking. He moved his tongue away and gave the ass a spank, which seemed to be a signal as the man started moving. They ended up on their knees on either side of my torso, making out once again.

The tables had turned, this time it was the giant whose cock was at full hardness, while Marco's moved about lazily, jerking slightly, like a beast trying to knock down the walls of its prison. I knew it wouldn't be long until the beast gained enough power to burst out of that prison. This time it was Marco who was the slow sensual one while the giant was the hungry one, devouring him and touching him all over. This time it was the giant's ass dripping cum, though I was positive it wasn't as much.

They made out like that for a bit, until they both decided to lie on the bed with me, one on each side. Their necks were on my biceps, giving the impression that I was hugging them. Like I was one of those obnoxious players from the movies, laying in bed with two of my whores. Marco turned my face to face his and the next moment we were making out while the giant buried his face in my neck. And soon it was Marco's face on his side of my neck while I locked lips with the giant. I moaned at their touch. I wondered how I was going to explain the bite marks covering my whole neck to the world, and I knew that when I could, I'd have to get my revenge.

I wished it was once again finally my moment to get the attention I'd been craving.

I felt the giant retract from me, so I turned my lips back to Marco, furiously making out with him, hoping to please him enough to make him allow me to cum. We moaned in each others mouths, and for a moment it felt like we were alone, until I felt it. My cock was getting attention finally, in the form of a giant hand stroking me. My dick isn't small by any measure, but the giant sausage fingers wrapped around it almost made me a bit self conscious. Almost.

I allowed myself to get lost in the kiss instead, knowing they were probably still edging me. My mind drifted away, and my sole focus became the feeling in my lips and in my mouth, the taste of Marco's lips, the exchange of saliva between two men. Hot and horny.

I was brought back to earth by a heavy feeling. A physical feeling. I opened my eyes, refocusing them from Marco's beautiful face to my body, which the giant was now straddling. He was beautiful, beautiful rugged face, beautiful big body, and beautiful hard cock. His cock was rock hard and pointed slightly upwards, still at full capacity, and I pondered how something so massive could maintain it's position against gravity, especially since he'd cum twice already. He lifted himself and inched backwards, until the tip of my dick was aimed directly at his hole, only a push away from entry. I hopelessly hoped he would and lifted my hips as best as I could against his weight, as a signal. He just lay still, grinning at me, testing me. I nodded hungrily at him, failing to form words. Nothing. He was back to teasing. I dropped my head onto the bed, panting heavily.

"Please sir, please sit on my cock," I managed to get out, begging and shaking my head. Speaking of sir, I remembered the other sir, my sir. I stopped shaking my head and opened my eyes to face Marco, and he had shifted backwards a bit. He was lying on his side, using one of his elbows to prop his head up while his other hand gripped his hardening cock firmly. He loved to see me beg, it really turned him on. Noted for future use.

"Ah-ah," Marco said, momentarily removing his hand from his cock to shake his index finger in my direction. His cock head faced downwards, obviously not at full hardness yet, still needing me to beg some more. He returned his palm to his dick and continued, "I'm sir, he's mister."

I suspected that this was a rule he'd made up on the fly just because he knew I'd obey. He was right.

I looked back at my mister, too with a sly smile, and gave him what he wanted.

"Please mister," was all I could manage, before I felt his tight hole enveloping my dick. It moved slowly on my dick, and I felt the pressure of his anus on every single millimeter of my cock as it passed through. I could've cum right then, but he stopped once I could feel his balls touching my skin, when he was all the way in. He was on top of me but trying not to sit on me, but he was still heavy anyway. I tried to thrust into him anyway, longing to feel the heat of his body on my cock.

"Slow down boy," he said in his deep sexy voice, moving both of his arms backwards to place his hands on my thighs, to keep me in place. He maintained that position for a full minute. It was torture for me. His asshole was so hot on my cock and his own cock was in full view. Never wavering, his giant piece of meat impressively maintained its hardness the whole time, leading a small part of me to assume that he'd held that position just to show off his amazing package. Just the sight of it made my mouth water.

He lifted his ass up slowly, then sat back down, for now maintaining his hands on my thighs and that amazing view of his hard cock. As long as my cock was getting some kind of action I suppose. He kept on with the slow motion as he went up and down my dick, finally changing his position to a more upright one when he was satisfied that I would behave myself. I stayed still, waiting only to feel what he would deliver. He raised his left knee and placed his foot on the bed, back to the position he was in when Marco was pounding him earlier. He put one hand on his knee and moved the other to stroke his huge cock. Only the biggest of hands could fit around that monstrosity, even his struggled to.

His actions distracted me from my cock, and I just watched him fucking himself on it, pleasuring himself. He looked like he was in heaven, in his own little world, grunting with pleasure.

"Hey," Marco, who was somehow still here, said, slapping the man's knee. He ignored Marco as he continued impaling himself with my dick. I laughed at him, and the man smiled, ignoring him on purpose.

"Braaaaad," he whined while moving his hand slowly up and down his cock, "it's my turn."

Oh.

Brad spread his legs further by moving his foot backward, and grabbed the base of his erect cock, shaking it up and down a couple of times as an obvious invitation to Marco. Marco accepted and happily stood up and walked over to Brad. I didn't know what they were planning or how they were going to maneuver this.

Marco moved to lay on top of me, elbows on either side of my face, cock sandwiched between our upper bodies. He inched backwards and his face was now right in front of mine.

"Aaaaagh," he moaned. I figured Brad the giant's giant cock was fully in him now, just by the expression of pleasure clear on his facial features. His one eyebrow was raised, what I had learned was a telltale sign of pleasure in his face. It seemed like a rather difficult posture to maintain, but he did it.

Now Brad was fucking Marco while I was fucking Brad, or while he was fucking himself with my cock, and it was hot. Brad upped the pace, bring both me and Marco immense ecstasy, I knew I couldn't hold back much longer. Marco had propped himself up and was now on all fours but his face was still above mine.

"Sir," I said, waking him up from his ecstasy slumber, "may I cum sir?"

He was in no state of mind to be a tease now. He barely managed to nod his head. That was more than enough permission for me.

"Aah," I screamed, a short sharp scream, as the fire rushed through me. I was cumming finally. My whole body was on fire and more fire was being pulled out of it. Brad never slowed down, only intensifying the heat of the flames as he continued to ride me. It felt like it would never end, especially when Marco brought his lips to mine. I thought I was going to explode.

I finally stopped moving, and Brad and Marco did too, and so did the rest of the world. I was breathing hot and heavy, hoping my body would cool down finally. I heard an exasperated laugh from Marco.

"Man, that was an ample load," I thought I heard Brad say, everything was muffled in this state, and my eyes were still closed. I felt the rope on one of my ankles being untied and that's when I started waking up. I tried to open my eyes, and I saw a still rock hard Sky freeing my left foot, then moving to the other one. My legs were free finally, and I wondered why he didn't just start with the hands.

Brad lifted his body finally, and all the contents I'd dumped inside of him came out after the head of my now limp cock had. He let out a tired hoot as the never ending waterfall flowed out of him. Him and Marco were still both rock hard, so since I wasn't making the rules, I suspected it wasn't over.

"Wakey wakey boy," Marco said, slapping me lightly. My eyes were fully open now and I was with them. Brad got off me and moved to sit on the right edge of the bed, feet down. He moved his head down and laid it gently on my torso, my wet torso, sweaty and cum filled. His dick was pointing upwards, I was tired but still allowed myself to enjoy the view.

Marco positioned himself in-between my legs and grabbed an ankle with each hand.

"How's it feel to stretch," he said, lifting my legs by the ankles and doing a few ups and downs. It felt good.

"Agh," I just moaned, speech wasn't a skill I could remember to use that day. If they were going to keep going with me like this, I felt like I was going to spontaneously combust. At the same time, my body wasn't complaining about their presence, even after a morning on the road.

His up and down movements of my legs predictably ended on an up. Brad was just lazily jerking himself off watching Marco play with me, and reached out the hand he was stroking with, leaving his cock free for a moment, before using his other hand to take over. His hand reached one of my ankles, providing a service to Marco as they made their intentions obvious.

Now my hole was exposed, the only one so far untouched, and I knew I was next. Marco used his now free hand to feel my hole, using his index finger to just lightly caress it. Even in my spent condition, this was unbearable.

"Don't you have any lube?" I asked, "you're kinda hurting me."

This was a lie of course, but I had had enough teasing for a lifetime in that one day. He just smiled at me, raising an eyebrow, and said nothing. His fingers left my hole and he moved to lay his palm on my belly, right beside Brad's head. I thought he was just teasing again, but then remembered that Brad had returned the load I'd given him right back to me, right there. Speaking of Brad, his hand was now just lazily caressing the lower half of my leg, moving randomly between my ankle and my shin and my calf. His other hand was now on his belly, and his cock was still facing up. His eyes were closed. He was quite the specimen. Hot.

Marco's hand moved back to my ass and his fingers were now slick with sweat and cum as he resumed caressing my hole. The pressure became more pronounced but the motion of the movements did not change. Enough teasing.

"If you're going to fuck me you might as well do it now. Come on man," I said, "finger me already."

I was tired of holding back. Marco laughed but his movements didn't flinch.

"Come on man," Marco repeated, in a mocking manner, putting extra emphasis on the word man. He was a man of conviction. Brad's eyes were open now, and he'd turned his head towards the action.

"Sir," was all I said. Marco raised an eyebrow at me.

"Hmm," he responded, listening eagerly, one end of his lips curled upwards.

"Finger me."

He didn't even let me finish, he slid one of his fingers into my ass. It was slow, but it was fast. He slowly let one node past my anus and stopped right before the second one. He pulled back, then went back in again, stopping at that position. I didn't feel like soft foreplay at that moment, we were way past that point.

"I might have to call the mister," I said, to Brad's amusement and to my surprise, Marco's too. Brad's cock jerked a little when I said that. Insatiable monsters both of them. Marco let go of my ankle, leaving the leg in the same exact position, I was ready to be fucked and I wasn't going to hold back. He pushed in two of his fingers while his now free hand went to his cock. I saw by his arm and the bouncing of his pecs that he was somewhat furiously jerking off.

He pushed his fingers in as far as they could go, then finger-fucked me to the limit. His jerking slowed down but his fingering didn't. Then he stopped completely and withdrew his fingers from my ass. What now?

He grabbed both of my legs around the calves, snatching the other one from Brad, and moved his body closer to mine like he was going to fuck me. I could feel his cock head on my anus but I knew it was too good to be true so I didn't pay any attention to it. I looked over at Brad, who had turned all of his attention to the show, and was now proudly jerking off. The bouncing of his balls was mesmerizing and I got hypnotized for a moment, until I felt Marco pushing his lubed up cock into my hole.

I was a bit blindsided by this, it really had come out of nowhere as far as I was concerned. He had pushed the whole thing in and I could feel his balls on my ass. After the initial thrust, he was more careful. More like completely still. He had paused as soon as he reached the limit, opting to be gentle this time. I hoped and didn't hope that was true. After a hell of a lifetime of waiting, I finally just lifted my hips, slightly, felt his cock pulling out of me, then set them back down. I moaned at the feeling, hoping to give him enough of a signal to go ahead and fuck me.

He was frozen still, but right then, I saw that the spark in his eyes return, that naughty element, but no movement still. With Brad's big noggin on top of me, there really wasn't much movement I could afford, but I tried anyway. Was that what he wanted? For me to suffer?

I tried to lift my hips again, just to feel a bit of pleasure, but of course I couldn't get very far.

Marco was back to watching me, shifting his gaze between my face and my ass, where his cock rested firmly. He slowly let his cock out, and I was glad I was finally getting some action. He pulled the head out and I felt empty, I'd gotten accustomed to his girth filling me up. I was breathing heavily for what ever reason, and I caught my breath when he plunged his full length deep into me again. It was as sudden and unexpected as the last time, and he let out a low devilish laugh as he yanked his cock out and shoved it back in. It was finally my turn to get pounded. I screamed at the suddenness of the turn of events, my whole body screamed, in agony and pleasure.

Marco pounded me vigorously while Brad watched hungrily, furiously beating his meat at the action. I wondered how Brad was going to join the action.

As if the universe said 'wonder no more', Brad shifted his head towards my crotch, taking my cock into his mouth. He moaned into my cock as it hit his throat, and I could feel the vibrations on the very sensitive part of the crown.

I wouldn't last much longer at this pace, but if I'd learned anything today was that even if I couldn't, I would.

Marco intensified his thrusts, as if that was even possible, pounding harder into me and hitting me in all the right places. I tried to remain conscious and aware of my surroundings, and noticed Marco had drifted. It was now his turn to get lost in his own little world, pounding away at my ass without a care in the world. How was he supposed to edge me if he couldn't see me. I had to admit at this point that this pleasure and pain of being yanked away from the edge was mostly pleasure in the end, so I couldn't afford to let him make me cum so quickly.

"Sir!"

I had learned that was the best way to make him listen.

Nothing.

"Sir!"

Again nothing.

I tapped Brad's head and he turned his attention from trying to devour my cock to looking into my eyes hungrily. That hunger. I pointed to Marco's face, hoping he'd notice it too.

"Aye aye captain," he saluted me with a grin, finally getting up and moving to kneel beside Marco. He pulled Marco's face into his own, connecting their lips. It looked like he was trying to siphon his soul through his lips, and he moaned loudly through the kiss. Marco closed his eyes for a few seconds, getting lost in the kiss, then opened them, he was back.

As if he was waking up, he tried to take in his surroundings again, looking at my body, at my tied up wrists, and at my ass, which he was still pounding mercilessly. He slowed down, assuming a slower pace. It was almost snail like in comparison and it was torture, the kind of torture he enjoyed to watch. This pace wasn't going to slow down my orgasm as I had previously assumed. The feeling of every sensation had been heightened. I could feel my anus around his girth, could feel the exact moment he hit that sweet spot, and I could feel my cock pulsating every time he pushed into me. My cock was dripping with precum, and Marco took hold of it, jerking it once and collecting his results and raising his hand, only to aim his fingers at Brad's mouth.

Brad eagerly accepted the gift with his tongue and moved his open mouth to Marco's face. Marco closed the distance, and the two shared a sloppy precum-filled kiss. It was hot as fuck. Brad began to move again, this time to my face. At first he bent down and planted his tongue in my mouth, then a while later replaced his tongue with his dick. He glided his hand from the base of his cock to right below the head, where my mouth was, letting my tongue have a taste of his delicious precum. I let my tongue dance around the giant helmet of his cock, and I could tell he was thoroughly enjoying it, before taking more of his meat. It sure was big, and my mouth was stretched almost to its limit but I did take the monster in. I felt the snake hot in my throat, and moaned into it. As if in competition, Marco upped his pace, reverting back to his deep and rapid thrusts.