Only a Week Apart

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was in heaven. Nothing like being spitroasted. The intensity of the two cocks pounding my body was bringing me to the edge.

Marco stopped, and so did Brad. As if on cue their pulled their dicks out of my body at the same time, catapulting me back to where we had started. It was torture again. Marco could make me cum as many times as he wanted given that I was tied up like this, so it wasn't very fair of him to hold out. I groaned in agony.

Brad stood up on the bed and walked over to my face, he moved his leg to the other side of my head so that he was standing above me. It was a heavenly view. My gaze moved slowly, slowly riding his hairy legs, his knees, his meaty thighs up to his beautiful package. I drooled at the view. His stiff cock looked edible as it pointed towards Marco, I internally complained that I hadn't had enough time with it.

As if it could get any better, he began to move, slowly bending his knees, revealing his hole to me. His cock and balls got bigger as they got closer to my face and I could see that his wet hole was the bull's-eye. I stuck my tongue out to receive it, and hit the target perfectly. His hole was still slick with my cum and I wiggled my tongue wildly around it, I couldn't get enough. His elbows were on top of the headboard and he was moaning loudly, I could feel his balls on my chin.

I felt Marco at the entrance again, and like his cock was home, he entered and plunged deep. He alternated between his rapid pace and a slower more casual speed, but maintained those deep plunges, the kind that woke my soul.

After some time I could feel my balls tightening, I was so close, moaning and panting. As if Marco could feel them too, he stopped and let himself out and stood up. Brad stopped too, standing up, again as if they had rehearsed this.

Now they were both standing above my naked body, cocks pointing at each other. They began to walk on the bed, meeting halfway at my abdomen. As if it had been a while before they'd seen each other, they began making out, pulling at each others' bodies. Not this again.

I complained but at the same time I couldn't complain as this was yet another heavenly view. I watched as their lips and tongues and stiff cocks collided. They weren't helping stall my impending orgasm.

They moaned into each others' mouths, and pulled each others' hair, kissed each others' necks, kissed each others' chests, pulled each others' cocks, grabbed each others' asses, called each others' names, and made like I had swallowed hot lava. My body was on fire at the view, so I just decided to close my eyes until I felt like I was out of danger.

I couldn't open my eyes soon enough, but they weren't stopping either.

"Stop," I begged weakly, eyes still closed. I felt no more movement and the room fell silent so I assumed it was now safe to open my eyes. I did finally, and saw they were both staring at me, at my body.

"Look," Brad said, pointing a finger at my cock, the agony of not having cum was making it hurt. Marco looked, and I did too. The head was dripping wet with pre-cum, and there was a thin gooey string connecting the head of my cock and a pool on my belly button, but it wasn't all pre. I noticed a whiter fluid on top of the pool. I didn't feel like I had cum, my cock was still hard as a rock and begging for release. Marco knelt on the bed and reached his open palm out towards my cock, I wasn't ready for what was coming if he did.

"Don't," I suddenly said, causing him to stop dead in his tracks.

"Please sir, don't," I begged, moving my head back to the bed and closing my eyes. Like no man before me, I wasn't yet ready to cum. I didn't feel his hand on me, so I guessed he'd listened for once. Instead I felt a knocking, on my lips.

"Open wide," Marco said, striking my face with his dick. I complied. I opened my mouth wide and prepared to receive. Nothing. I opened my eyes again to see Marco's dick deliciously close to my face, but just out of reach.

"Ugh."

Marco just looked at me and smiled, because he knew what he was doing to me, dangling my prize just out of my reach.

"First you need to calm down," he said, putting has hand on my dark chest, unwittingly raising my temperature.

I couldn't focus, Marco's glistening cock head was hypnotic, calling my name, begging me to have a taste. I wanted to, wanted to give it what it wanted, but he wouldn't let me, not until I calmed down. I breathed deep, taking huge breaths in and out, willing my body to calm down, to last a little longer.

After what felt like forever, I was ready.

"Good boy," Marco said, ruffling my hair and moving his cock to my mouth. I forgave him for that first action because he instantly made it up to me. I had my prize finally, and I enjoyed every second of it. I licked the pole from bottom to top, feeling every pulsating vein in my mouth, tasting it, and I couldn't get enough.

And just then I felt it, his meaty fingers grabbing then lifting my ankles. Brad was back in the picture. He didn't take much time finding the entrance to my body, but he just stood there, at the door, probably thinking I couldn't take it. I let Marco's cock out of my mouth for just a second to bark my orders to him.

"Fuck me."

That was all the permission he needed, but not all the permission Marco wanted him to need. I felt his cock pushing into me, but suddenly stopping before the head was even in. Marco removed one of his hands from playing with his own nipples and wagged his finger at Brad, dismissing the permission I'd given him.

"What's the magic word?"

He was really looking to prolong this as much as possible, I could tell by the naughty tone of his voice.

"Please mister," I corrected, "please fuck me mister Brad."

Saying his name really seemed to kick this into higher gear for him if that was possible. Like Marco, he didn't hold back as he plunged his full length into my body. I let out a sharp scream, of whatever it was that I was feeling. Pain? Pleasure? I didn't know. His thickness was now my thickness, and I felt his length deep in my body. Again I was ready.

I began to moan as Marco's one cock suddenly wasn't enough for me, needing another one to fuck me. Brad received the message clearly and began jerking his hips slowly, trying to get me used to his girth. His cock may have been humongous but I reckoned Marco's wasn't much different, mine neither. He wasn't this hesitant with Marco, I inwardly complained.

As if he could read my thoughts, he upped the pace, sliding his cock in and out of my ass not at a peak, but at a more acceptable speed. I moaned at the feeling, vibrating my throat, the throat Marco's cock was growing so accustomed to. He moaned in pleasure too, caressing my chest and neck with his hand and pinching my nipples while his other hand remained twisting his one nipple.

Brad upped the pace again, to Marco speed, my ideal. I cried into Marco's cock as he hit places in my I couldn't imagine could be reached. His was a magic pole. Marco switched positions, assuming Brad's earlier one of straddling my face while holding on to the top of the headboard and proceeded to fuck my face. Now they were both fucking me at that rapid speed.

As much as I wished it wouldn't end, it was almost over for me. The room was now filled with noise of skin slapping against skin, and the moans and groans and cries of pleasure. I could feel my whole crotch area tightening but before anything could happen with me, Brad cried out. He was cumming. I felt his wet cum jet into my belly as he deposited a tremendous load into my body.

I could feel his pulsating cock in my ass and as if I needed any help, I felt his meaty fingers grabbing my dick and jerking rapidly. Marco's cock muffled my scream as I came, all I could see was his torso but the intensity of that orgasm had my eyes rolling backwards. I definitely spattered my cum on the ceiling.

Marco's fucking slowed, and he got louder as his cock started that familiar quick rhythm of ejaculation. His cock was too far in my mouth for me to protest, but I was receiving it wholeheartedly. Like the gentleman he is, he pulled his cock back a little, so I could get a taste of his seed, my final prize. I savoured the taste on my tongue, swallowing some because he wasn't finished yet. He finally did though, leaving my mouth half full of cum, which I saved for him like the gentleman that I am. He slowly stroked himself a few times, to get every last drop out, before collapsing onto the bed.

"Mmm," I hummed, just to get his attention. He faced me, then brought his face to mine. Before our lips connected he looked at Brad, who was still coming down from his own high, still sitting on his hunches between my legs and made a some signal to him, everything was still fuzzy so I couldn't quite make it out.

his turned his attention back to me, bringing his lips to my cum filled mouth. We made out, sharing saliva and cum and love and whatever else. Then I felt one of my wrists being untied. Finally. Maybe that was what they were talking about.

Marco removed his face from mine and turned his body around, beginning to untie my other hand just as Brad finished and moved to place his large body under my arm. I pulled him close with my now free arm and our lips collided. This kiss was cum filled too, and full of love as well. I felt an unusual amount of comfort and love for this stranger, and gave him those feelings in our hazy kiss. My other arm free, I pulled Marco close in too, keeping him under my arm. My hand was at the back of his neck, and I laughed into his mouth as I felt a familiarly viscous fluid. So that's where my cum had ended up.

We made out like this for a while, but didn't fuck any further that day. Turned out we had him for the whole of the next day too so we decided not to beat our bodies up too much.

****

"I have to go to the bathroom," David said, turning and quickly disappearing into the hallway. This wasn't a surprise to anyone of course, it was just as expected. He always did that before trips, it was convenient for everyone as usual, but especially now.

Mason, Clyde and Marco remained, and Mason and Clyde quickly turned their heads to Marco.

"What does he like?" Marco asked. Mason and Clyde turned their heads innocently, failing to resist the temptation to tease even with their limited time. Marco fidgeted.

"You know," he uncomfortably added, causing Mason and Clyde to do an almost coordinated eyebrow raise, "sexually," he finished. Mason and Clyde smiled slyly at each other, like they were planning something.

"Well," Mason said, drawing out the word. Clyde repeated, just to annoy Marco.

"Hurry," he said, throwing light numerous slaps on their arms.

"Bondage," Mason said suddenly, like it was a word that had just popped into his mind when he decided to think of crazy sexual situations to put his friend in.

"Yes, and threesomes," Clyde added.

"Big men," Mason said, causing Marco to look himself over then back at Mason incredulously, Mason just shrugged.

"Big hairy white men to be specific," Clyde specified, adding emphasis to every characteristic he described. It was like they were playing a sex roulette of thing they knew David almost definitely didn't like.

"Edging."

"Did we mention being tied up."

"Being naked while his partner is fully dressed."

"Deepthroating."

Marco thought they were done finally. He was wrong.

"Being dominated," they said at the same time, turning their widening eyes to each other. It really seemed like they had been waiting and preparing their whole lives for someone to finally ask the question.

Marco took them at face value, hoping to remember everything they had told him, to plan a perfect welcome home gift.

"Thanks so much guys," he said, pulling them both in for a hug. They smiled deviously at each other behind his back, this was going to be good.