Only Breasts Ch. 02

Story Info
She enters the box and her breasts get fitted.
2.1k words
4.22
17.1k
3
2

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/26/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
qexiqex
qexiqex
331 Followers

Harry glanced at his mobile once again. His assignment was as straight-forward as ever. Go to chamber 113 to prepare breast id 21FF-0010666 for service, then move the object over to location 0001 and make sure it's properly installed for the event. He had 30 minutes to complete this task.

The young man sighed. This certainly had to be the oddest job of all the things he had ever done for money. It surely paid well to prepare those fat tits and haul them from one place to another, but even after a few months in this business, he still couldn't understand why women with such incredible racks would willingly sign up to this astounding level of abuse and objectification. Oh well, not his problem. He opened the door of chamber 113 and immediately realized that this one needed some additional hands-on time. Object 21FF-0010666 most definitely had not been properly prepared yet. Only the tops of the two fleshy appendages peeked out from the holes and jiggled slightly underneath the box.

Valerie's pulse quickened as she heard someone move outside. Suddenly, cold, strong hands grabbed her exposed nipples and yanked at them, hard. Never before had she felt so vulnerable. Her breasts burned from the sudden pain and made her wonder what the hell she had signed up to.

The brutal fingers were not satisfied yet and kept pinching and pulling at her soft, pliable flesh. Without much consideration, they seemed hell-bent on stretching her glorious orbs as much as possible, relentlessly tearing at her hard, swollen nipples as if they wanted to rip them off.

This was the part Harry enjoyed most. Often, these fat knockers were hard to pull through the small holes, so he had developed his own technique to get them properly seated in a minimum amount of time. He grabbed one of the soft melons dangling from the wooden contraption and pulled the warm flesh outwards, one finger sliding around the edge of the opening to make sure nothing got trapped there. What a fantastic set of knockers this was, possibly the best he had seen yet. He allowed himself a few hearty squeezes of the swaying treasures before he moved on to the next stage.

Once she had recovered from the shock of having her tits pulled, Valerie wondered why, after the initial burst of activity, the toy inside her snatch seemed to only vibrate whenever the person outside touched her exposed globes. She couldn't put her head around how this could even be possible, but the magic surely worked on her. Her body was clearly demanding more of that delightful buzz, but at the same time her brain screamed at her that it was too dangerous to be touched by that brute, that those demanding hands caused way too much discomfort to be enjoyable.

The disturbed girl squeaked in surprise as she felt a rather odd sensation engulfing her exposed body parts and the teasing electric toy awoke again. It felt like something cold and slick was being squirted on her sensitive orbs and massaged into her tender flesh by those strong hands. The rough squeezing combined with the relentless action in her tight sex made her purr like a kitten. If only this delight would never end!

Harry finally let go of the two pendulous mounds that swayed so enticingly and were now glistening from all the oil. He glanced at his watch, checking how much time he had left. As always during this procedure, he wiped down his oily hands, grabbed one of the round foils for packaging and carefully wrapped it around one of those jiggling breasts, with the sticky pink pastie right over the intriguingly rosy nipple. The pasties and the foil were a trademark feature of this establishment and were applied to seal these first-rate breasts before use. The foil was very similar to household cling film, but with a slightly oily inside and a dry outside. The embedded pastie was nothing special either, round, bright pink and with a funny latch in the middle. Its uniqueness really only came to light when the latch was pulled, which was unfortunately none of Harry's tasks.

He carefully pushed the film into place, made sure that its edge was neatly tucked into the holes of the box and repeated everything on the second breast. Once done, he checked one last time to make sure these funbags were completely covered and grabbed the squeezers for the next step. These squeezers were essentially cuffs made of strong, black rubber, about an inch wide and adjustable in circumference through a nifty mechanism. One side of the cuff's band had a sort of indentation and was quite a bit thinner than the other side, extending to the middle of the adjustable ring. The two separable halves of the cuffs were connected through a locking mechanism, consisting of a number of small metal hooks and lugs that would engage if pressed together. Once engaged, an allen key, inserted into a well-hidden hole right next to where the cuffs were connected, would then be used to tighten an embedded metal band which in turn would slowly shrink down the rubbery cuff to whatever diameter was needed.

Harry opened one of the cuffs and pushed it over one of the dangling, cling-wrapped breasts and up around the wide base, so that the thinner side was pointing towards the wooden box. He pushed the ends of the cuff together until the lock engaged, then repeated the procedure on the other side. Finally he pushed the still loose bands further up towards the box until their edge touched the wooden surface and began to slowly crank the allen key.

The trapped young woman wondered what in heaven's name was going on out there, when suddenly she felt a yoking tightness around the bases of her breasts that gradually got worse. It didn't take long until tears filled her eyes as the uncomfortable sensation slowly transformed into a terribly painful, mind-numbing squeeze. Soon, the poor girl was screaming her head off as blazing pain shocked her body. Was someone out there trying to slowly chop her tits off? It surely felt that way!

It wasn't easy for Harry to turn the key any further, so he decided to take a few moments to enjoy the sight of those jiggling, pink, now almost spherical objects while regaining some strength. The muffled, frantic complaints of the anonymous owner made it clear that someone was not happy about his work, but that was something he had gotten used to a long time ago. After a quick break, and some fooling around with the cling-wrapped breast, the young man continued his work with renewed energy until finally the cuffs were small enough for the next step.

Valerie was out of her mind. Someone out there slowly garroted both of her fat tits! She was afraid that they would damage her glorious breasts, marking the best part of her body forever!

Harry took each film-covered globe and pulled it down while at the same time pushing the tight cuff up with might. Then he carefully checked each side, making sure that the cuffs were sitting right in the middle of the now spacious holes. He then grabbed the final pieces needed during preparation, the specially-made inserts that would seal the gap between the holes and the now rather small rubber cuffs. With well-practised moves, he pushed the wooden inserts into place, two on each side, each exactly measured to fill the gap between the wooden casket and the rubber cuffs. The smaller opening created by those inserts, complete with a small groove to provide optimal fit, snapped right under the rubber cuffs. Harry inserted the allen key into a small hole in each segment of the inserts and quickly locked them in place.

He stepped back and marvelled at the two breasts, now transformed into mouth-watering, shiny balls. The compressed flesh had ballooned enough by all the pressure that the cling film was now neat and tight with no air bubbles or wrinkles anywhere to be seen. The nipples were appropriately covered by the pink pasties and everything looked just perfect.There was not much left to do for Harry except to haul these tits to their proper place.

Suddenly the door opened and a whole group of people entered the small room.

"Oh, Conductor, what brings you to these lowly quarters?" Harry asked surprised, hoping that he didn't screw up something that would get him fired.

*Don't you worry Mister... what was your name again? I received a notification from the organization that they just acquired a spectacular pair for my use during the event. I obviously couldn't wait to take a look."

"I see, so... uhm... anything you need from me?"

The tall man chuckled, turned to his group of devotees and said, "See what an impression my presence leaves on these folks? The guy is quaking in his boots, already fearing that I would scold him for some unknown mistake!" He turned back to Harry and asked "So this is 21FF-0010666, destined for position 0001 right? The one that I will be using?"

"Correct."

"Ah, what a pity, I see you have already sealed them up. Well, then there's not much we can do, right?"

One of the disciples, a young woman wrapped in a black tunic, whispered, "But Conductor, I think you should test the material before the big event!"

"A good call, woman. But these balls are already so neatly packed, and I despise wasted efforts, so what do you have in mind?"

"You could test their quality by manual inspection while keeping the seal intact," offered another disciple.

The Conductor nodded and turned to Harry, "Could you please bring those into proper position for an inspection?"

Harry nodded, "Absolutely, sir. Please step back."

Harry quickly attached a number of steel wires to the box and pressed a few buttons. The casket moved upward a bit, so the tightly packed breasts were now visible for all. He then moved the stand out of the way and was about to press some more buttons to rotate the box when the tall man interrupted him.

"Wait, let's test them in this position first. It's nice to see them swaying like that. Although when they are packed so tightly, there is not much sway, is there?"

He reached out to squeeze a neatly sealed, compressed globe.

"My, are these firm. They must be young ones, I would guess 22 years at most! Feels like they are ready to burst any moment! Where do you guys find these beauties?"

Harry didn't know how to respond, so he simply asked "Should I get them into a proper position?"

"Certainly."

The box was slowly tilted around so the exposed breasts were now pointing straight upwards. Harry then let the box descend until it touched the ground. The Conductor's eyes were full of wonder as he inspected the spectacular set of female charms up closely.

"One of a kind I would say, truly one of a kind."

He sank his hungry fingers into the plastic wrapped hooters and squeezed them carefully, "I have to confess, I can't wait to experience them bare. When is the show starting again?"

"In about an hour, sir."

"Right. Well then, time to get prepared!"

With that, the odd man and his group of disciples vanished again. Harry shook his head, puzzled by the unexpected disturbance. He grabbed two covers made of black satin and carefully pushed them over the swollen breasts. After tying the opening tightly shut, he grabbed the satin-clad tits and slowly pulled the box onto a carriage on rails, using the hard balls as convenient handles. Then, he unlocked the brakes of the cart and pushed the box out of the room.

Valerie was trying to come to terms with what had just happened. She was still dizzy from being flipped around but had been able to listen into the odd conversation. She understood that some sort of big wig had 'inspected' her boobs and that she apparently would be used at some sort of event. The thin film had protected her hurting treasures somewhat from the probing fingers but sadly the vibrator had stayed silent as well and had deprived her of even a little bit of fun. If only the tightness around her boobs would go away! Her tits must be red as tomatoes already!

Valerie was acutely aware that her cramped box was on the move, that she was on the way to the place where she was expected to perform. Her breasts felt odd, tight and tender, like two pieces of meat on the way to the butcher. The poor girl was about to panic.

qexiqex
qexiqex
331 Followers