Only Breasts Ch. 03

Story Info
The show begins and her boobs are starring.
2.2k words
4.27
12.1k
3
1

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/26/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
qexiqex
qexiqex
332 Followers

Harry pushed the cart right into the middle of the large event hall. Scores of satin-clad globular objects adorned the tables that had been set up in a large semicircle. The one in the middle still sported a huge gap, but Harry was about to change that. The young man maneuvered the black box around until he was content with its position, operated a well-hidden crane and soon the pair of breasts were hovering through the air. Only moments later, the black box sank into the table until its surface was flush with the frame. The stars, those astonishingly beautiful breasts, were ready for the show. And Harry was done for the day.

The trip to the hall had been quite an experience for Valerie. Being shoved around while locked inside a pitch black box was not something she particularly enjoyed, and her separated, exposed treasures made it only worse. But now everything seems to have settled down again. The person that was responsible for all the shoving seemed to have left and there was no noise whatsoever that she could make out. Or did she just hear some girl groaning? Valerie listened intently, curious about where she was and if anybody was outside. She couldn't really make out the details, but she was sure she had heard some muffled gasps out there.

Suddenly things changed again. People, plenty of people were apparently entering the room. She heard someone talking close to her, discussing some sort of event that was about to start any moment. She could make out glasses clinking against one another, smalltalk and chatter. To her dismay, nobody seemed to take notice of her exposed treasures. But that surely would change soon. The chatter slowly died down, she heard rustling, an electric hum filled the air.

"Ladies and Gentlemen! It's my pleasure to welcome you to a new season! Our esteemed club has grown quite a bit in the past few years, and thanks to our generous sponsors we were able to expand our member benefits significantly. As you all can see, each of you has a pair of warm, fleshy, shrink-wrapped globes in front of you, just waiting for you to enjoy. These tantalizing balls of bliss are what binds us together, what makes our community so unique. We breast lovers can't stop thinking about these wonders of nature, and how to make use of them for our own enjoyment. Not only did we work hard to make this event truly memorable, no, we were also incredibly lucky this year," the Chairman grinned like a child on Christmas, "So lucky in fact that we were able to obtain a truly spectacular specimen for our members to enjoy."

With that, the Chairman pulled the satin covers away and exposed Valerie's shrink-wrapped breasts to the gasping audience. Excited murmur filled the room, a hurricane of applause was welcoming the beautifully arranged bosom.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, as you can see, this fine pair, just like your personal playthings, is still sealed, so it's hard to evaluate its true beauty. To demonstrate these fantastic balls properly, we have hired no other than our esteemed Conductor to showcase the world's best pair of tits to you, and to inspire you for the coming season. As already announced in our newsletter, you will be able to rent any of the breasts for rates published on our PHH members-only app. As usual, please use the app to reserve your personal pair in time to make sure you get your favorite specimen. Our facility hosts a plethora of different rooms, outfitted with all kinds of equipment to fulfil a wide range of fantasies. In addition, we allow now limited use outside of our premises, subject to approval by our hard working staff. If you feel something is missing in our offerings just let us know and we'll do our best to fulfill your request. But now enough of me, please give a big hand to The Conductor!"

Valierie's heart raced. They had talked about her tits! A whole speech that mostly was just about her boobies! 'World's best pair of tits!' That was her! And now some famous star would use her boobs to demonstrate and inspire those people! And they would later rent her boobs for whatever weird fantasy they wanted to realize! Soon she would know just how pervy those people really were. Valerie was intrigued, intrigued and a bit afraid of what was in store for her taut, sore bosom.

"Thank you, Chairman. And congratulations for acquiring this truly special set. I must say I can hardly wait to reveal its beauty to all of you! It's always a pleasure to visit this unique place, to celebrate the beauty and absurdity of the female breast in this dedicated community. My show today will hopefully inspire you all and boost your own ideas so you can squeeze every ounce of fun out of these delicious globes whenever you find a bit of time to enjoy the truly spectacular benefits of this club. So please just follow my lead and replicate every one of my actions with your own pair. Let's start with unpacking those funbags so we can finally have a closer look. To do that, take the latch covering the nipple between your fingers and quickly pull it towards you."

Valerie's head swam from all the compliments. Would they ever stop praising her fleshy globes? She felt something tug at the tops of her bloated tits, a sudden flash of pain engulfed her left breast. She screamed. It felt like her nipple had been ripped off!

"See, once the seal is broken, these nice mounds of flesh are popping out of their tight prison. If the pastie is still sticking to the nipple, just pull it off and put it away. You might need a bit of force for that, so don't hold back."

Valerie could hear other girls screaming outside. It wasn't only her, that was obvious now. And if she remembered correctly, those guys had talked about other 'pairs' as well, so it was safe to assume the room was full of similar boxes with other busty girls inside. At least she wasn't alone in her plight!

"Now pull the foil away and free the other tit!" the Conductor explained and yanked the other latch off, ripping the pastie from Valerie's tender breast.

"Once you have removed the film, you can study the beautiful mounds in more detail. Check out those nipples, make them hard by blowing on them or tease them with your fingers. Toy with them and see how they react! Witness a true wonder of nature! Now of course you are not as lucky as I am, with the superior set I get to play with. So if you want to check out this stunning pair to see if it's worth renting it later on, feel free to approach my table and have a close look. But first dive into your own toys and get those nipples hard!"

Valerie moaned in delight as her breasts got sucked and toyed with. This guy surely was a true expert at his job and managed to propel simple nipple play into an own art form! And even better, her little friend down there in that wet tunnel was back at work and teased her endlessly. She was squeaking in pleasure again and was enjoying every moment.

The Conductor expertly dove into the world-class tits, licked, sucked and tweaked those delicious nipples into oblivion. Valerie's groans and gasps could easily be heard by anyone, and her invisible audience was appreciating her enthusiasm tremendously. And when her moaning turned into a high-pitched squeal of pleasure from the relentless vibrations of her little plastic lover, the Conductor smiled benevolently and quipped, "At least someone has plenty of fun today!"

He continued the teasing for a while and slowly increased the force of his groping. After a few more minutes, he started to lightly slap the gigantic globes, observing their delicious movement patterns following the impact.

"As you can see, these phenomenal globes have their very own way of dancing. Try it on your own pair, slap them sideways with not too much force and watch them bounce. Slowly increase the power of your smacks and see how they move."

His slaps got harder and harder. Soon, Valerie was sobbing in pain while her bloated tits got redder and redder and bounced around like a pair of oversized rubber balls.

"Once you have them all red and hot, let them calm down a bit and repeat the teasing. Try to get those cute nipples hard again and make their owner feel good. Yes, that's the way. Keep playing with those little pebbles! Alright, now let's inspect those balls a bit closer, not visually but with our tactile senses. Put your fingers around each of these balls and slowly but steadily squeeze the taut flesh. Try to feel what's inside there, try to make out the structure of these breasts, the layers of the flesh. Yes, keep squeezing until they turn white, squeeze as hard as you possibly can! I want to see the imprints of your fingers once you let go!"

The girls occupying those boxes were all screaming and yelling as their tender breasts got brutally molested. But the audience ignored those muffled complaints, indeed it seemed to motivate them even more to test just how far they could go.

"Alright, back to the teasing and pleasuring, please. Let's make them feel good again. Always remember, make it worthwhile for the owners at least for a bit."

Valerie was sweating terribly in her box. The incredible sensations on her tits combined with the constant attack between her legs was driving her out of her mind. Just how often had she come while locked in this contraption? Suddenly, blazing hot pain hit her melons and the poor girl was screaming once again.

"Grab the candles our beautiful assistants are distributing right now and let a bit of the melted wax drip on those tits. Try to hit those rosy nipples, it will leave the biggest impression on those girls. Feel free to play around with them, let it drip on different spots until the whole thing is well covered. Yeah, like that. Looks stunning, right? Now let's peel the wax away from these nubs and take the clamps you just received. Put them over the exposed nipples and squeeze them shut. Yep, that's the way. Now slowly pull the chains upwards until those breasts take a cone shape. Aren't they beautiful?"

Valerie couldn't take it anymore. They were ripping her tits off! Again! Her tender nipples felt like they would snap! What were they doing out there? What's this talk all about? Wax? Clamps? What was the purpose of all this?

"Pull them further away if you can. Watch me for a moment if you're unsure."

With that, the Conductor ripped the chains upward and the two clamps suddenly snapped off, leaving two long, angry red nipples bare for all to see.

"Now that we have warmed up those tender pillows, let's get to our main event. We will do a bit of art together! Take the paint that our assistants are handing out and follow their guidance. Each of you will now create a beautiful pair of soccer balls, some bigger some smaller but all uniquely enticing!"

The room fell into a productive silence as everyone was starting to paint the pair of breasts in front of them. Finally the girls had a bit of a break, only interrupted by the slightly tickling sensations that the brushes caused as they danced on their exposed skin.

"I have to say, I love this place," grinned the Conductor, "Where else can you play with such wonderful toys? Can you already see how your soccer ball slowly takes form? Mine are almost done, big and round and taut like real ones!"

The work went on for some more time. The Conductor finished painting his pair and then moved around the tables, advising the participants on how to improve their work. Once everyone was done, he called for a break outside, so the staff could prepare the scene for the big finale.

"This is the best 'start of season' show in years," one grey-haired man declared, champagne in one hand and some nibbles in the other, "The one last year was a bit boring honestly, but this time it's really interactive."

"And you can see so many of those lovely breasts, it's really hard to decide which one to reserve for an extended play session," offered an older woman.

"You think so? Didn't you see the spectacular pair at the front? The one that the Conductor is using? I for sure will get my hands on that one asap, and I don't care if it costs ten times the price of those other ones. These tits are pure perfection!"

"I can enjoy the smaller models as well but you're right, they do look spectacular. What do you think they are doing inside?"

"The girls? They probably hope that their tits don't get chopped off!"

"No, silly, what staff is doing in the hall. Why did they send us out?"

"I have no clue, but I'm sure it'll be great. I have a good feeling about this."

Suddenly a loud whistle blew and announced the end of the break. Everyone emptied their glasses and went back inside. But the room looked very different.

qexiqex
qexiqex
332 Followers