Only Breasts Ch. 06

Story Info
Her boobs are used as guinea pig and for stress relief.
2.1k words
4.24
18.8k
7
1

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/26/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
qexiqex
qexiqex
333 Followers

The next day, after a good, long rest, Valerie looked into the mirror, like she did every morning, and examined her body. Why were people so obsessed with her breast? Were these things really so special? She grabbed her left boob and made it bulge. It looked funny, but other than that she found nothing interesting about the odd appendage. Sure, her skin was smooth and spotless, her nipple cute and rosy, and the whole globe was positively massive, but nothing out of the ordinary she thought.

Valerie toyed with her hardening nipple a bit more as she analyzed the strange situation she found herself in. The fact that her breasts were now her only source of income made her queasy, but she had to admit that she enjoyed letting people play with them. Wasn't this a good thing? She may be dependent on people groping her for money, but at least she had fun in her job, right? But was this all she would ever do in her life? Letting strangers play with her tits and get paid for it? What would she tell people if they asked about her job? After a bit of unproductive pondering, Valerie shrugged and checked her messages.

The first booking of TeamScience was coming up today and Valerie was terribly nervous about it. This one was different from her previous engagements, this was not only about fooling around with her boobs but using them for actual research. She dreaded being used as a guinea pig for some new medication and wondered why on Earth she had accepted the request in the first place. Of course, being part of a team creating a new miracle drug to help women in need was great in theory, and the thought that her tits would actually be put to some good use for society was thrilling. But it also seemed terribly dangerous and she really did not look forward to having her breasts abused and potentially harmed for 'the greater good'. Hopefully these people knew what they were doing! In the end, she had not much choice though. She had accepted the request already and they paid good money, so of course she would honor the booking.

What the 'Silent Option' requirement actually meant became clear once Valerie stood in front of the open box. In addition to the usual vibrator, an unassuming ball-gag was waiting for her. First, Valerie ignored the pervy toy and tried to get into the casket without wearing it. But the top wouldn't close. Then, she considered aborting the engagement but remembered the consequences of such a reckless reaction. Not only would she give up an incredibly well-paying gig but she would also be considered unreliable which would negatively affect her future prospects. No, she would honor the booking, no matter what.

And so she popped the ball between her teeth, fastened the harness around her head and arranged herself in the comfy box, the heavenly toy stuffed deep inside her glistening sex. The top finally came down and soon the familiar hands were pulling her breasts through the tight holes again, preparing her wares for the session until they were sealed in cling-film once more. The world shook around her as she was transported into another room.

She heard people moving about outside and could only imagine a busy lab full of scientists in white gowns talking sciency stuff, and her pristine, film-covered tits sitting atop of a metal table, ready for some weird experiments.

"Finally! If those things don't yield good results we are done for."

"How did you actually get permission for the trial, Diane?"

"Well, I didn't. But I can't afford this project to fail. The simulations have been very encouraging so far but for some reason the higher-ups are losing patience. If we don't produce some good, hard data that shows this drug is actually doing what we promised, they will cut our funding by the next quarter. So what am I supposed to do?"

"Isn't that risky? Who knows what the drug will do to those!"

"Don't be such a wimp, Gordon. Everything will be fine. The worst that could happen is that these boobies feel a bit tender for a few days. But look at those fat funbags. They can take a beating, don't you think? I'm sure they have been through much worse than this."

Valerie couldn't believe what she was hearing. Terribly frightened, she wanted to scream, but the ball gag prevented any audible response.

"Alright then. Gordon, give me the sample, please."

Valerie felt hands on her packed tits, the cling film got quickly ripped apart and gloved hands touched her exposed flesh, massaging her breasts lightly. To Valerie's dismay, the vibrator did not trigger.

"So how do we apply it?"

"The drug should be able to pass through the skin, so we just rub it into those melons in regular intervals. Pay special attention to the nipples. Cover every square inch of those things with the lotion and really massage it into these fat globes. Here, I'll show you how it's done."

A cold glob of fluid dropped on her left bud and strong, rubberclad fingers meticulously rubbed it into her entire breast. As the massage went on, Valerie felt her skin suddenly heat up. And it got worse quickly. Soon, the frantic girl felt like her boob was on fire and screamed into her gag. The people outside did not hear a thing though.

With complete disregard of Valerie's plight, the rubber fingers proceeded to give her other breast the same treatment. Tears were streaming down the trapped girl's face and she sobbed in pain.

"Looks like the skin absorbed the first dose. I have them booked every day so we can continue the treatment until we see results. We have... another 20 minutes left so let's use the time to really work those things. It will help distribute the drug to the right places. Man, I'm really looking forward to the next phase."

"What do you mean?"

"Don't you remember what we are researching here? The milk flow control feature? We'll have to test if and how the let-down triggers and simulations show that the most sensible parameter is physical stimulation also referred to as blunt force! I already have some ideas on how to do that but let's not get ahead of ourselves."

Valerie squirmed silently as her tender breasts got brutally squeezed.

"There, there, almost done. As you know, we will have to repeat this procedure every day, so I'm confident you'll get used to it quickly. Please report anything unusual immediately through the App and only wash your bosom after a minimum of 3 hours following each application. There are no restrictions otherwise for now but do note that your breasts might feel tender and more sensitive to the touch. And please, don't freak out. This study is as safe as it gets, trust me."

Back in her little apartment, Valerie was trying to come to terms with what they had done to her and that they would keep treating her like a lab rat for the foreseeable future. Sure, these guys paid incredibly well for the little time they needed with her, and as it was a daily recurring booking, this one alone would ensure enough money for the coming weeks. But wasn't this too dangerous? Wasn't she risking damage to her most valuable asset, her breasts? She examined her buzzing pillows but apart from a slight redness there was nothing unusual. They did feel a bit more tender than in the morning though.

Despite her concerns, Valerie went to PHH every morning so the trial could go on as scheduled. The two doctors kept massaging the substance into her globes and kept asking if she noticed anything unusual. In addition to those regular appointments, Valerie provided her breasts to other customers who,to her delight, mostly treated them with care. Then, a week after her first meeting with the doctors, the business man was back at using her twins as his personal stress balls.

"How are you doing, my favorite pair of boobs? You look even bigger today, has anything happened?"

Valerie enjoyed his familiar hands on her tender breasts, enjoyed that the vibrator was working so efficiently inside her.

"Uhm... Yeah, but I really don't want to talk about it. Listen, can you keep your hands on my tits for a bit longer? Whenever you touch me, the vibrator inside my pussy is activated. And if you remove your hands, it switches off. And I am in dire need of some fun right now."

"Really?" asked the man,quickly pulling his hands away from her breasts.

"I just asked you to not do this?" complained Valerie, cursing herself for disclosing that particular detail.

"I heard that," giggled the man, "But now that I know this, I can't let this information go unused."

His hands were back on her globes and violently groped her funbags, making the toy inside her work overtime. Valerie groaned lustfully as he continued his assault, tickling and squeezing, licking and biting her bouncy boobies.

But whenever she got close, he immediately withdrew, causing the vibrator to stop. Valerie was getting frustrated.

"Damn, can't you keep your hands on me?" she squealed, wondering why the man was so mean. He chuckled and said, "Sorry, just messing with you. But I can't resist those funbags either!"

His hands were back, now groping her more forcefully than ever before. Soon, Valerie was gasping and groaning and finally her pent up horniness exploded in a most delicious climax.

"Wow, thanks! I needed this."

"My pleasure, I could actually need some relief, too! Would it be too weird if I jerk off using your tits?"

"You paid for them, you can do whatever you want! Go ahead, I don't mind!"

"Thanks!"

She felt something cold dribble on her boobs, then his hands squeezed her charms again and worked something gooey into her skin. Her breasts felt very slippery. She heard the man grunt as he pushed her tits together and something warm and fleshy was pushed between them.

"Ugh, this is great!" he moaned as he drove his hard dick into the tight valley between her glistening pillows. The rhythmic, squishy noises and the pounding of her melons told Valerie everything there was to know. The guy was fucking her tits! And it made the vibrator buzz as well!

The feeling of being used for the man's own pleasure made Valerie proud. Her breasts got squeezed so hard by his hands that she feared he would bruise them, but the regular grunts and the squishing of his slippery dick felt almost therapeutic. Her sore pussy was hurting from all the action it had gotten already but somehow that plastic lover was able to tease another orgasm out of her, just in time when the man outside came all over her precious funbags.

"Whew, thanks! That was great! Hope you're not weirded out by this."

"No, no, all good. I'm happy that I made you feel better."

"You did! By the way, I would really like to get to know you better. I mean, I know you have the most spectacular boobs on the planet, but I'm curious about the rest that is attached to them. You seem like an interesting person and I would really like to meet you."

Valerie felt his hand on her soiled tit, lightly flicking her hard nipple.

"That's what you think, hon. But once you see me, you will regret you ever asked! I have bad experiences with people."

"Oh come on, I don't believe that."

"And I don't think PHH allows this sort of thing, do they?"

"They don't have to know. Alright, let me make you an offer. I'll write the address of a nice little cafe on the vast expanse that is your boob flesh. I'll be there tomorrow afternoon and every week after that. You can identify me by my fancy yellow fedora. My soon-to-be-ex-wife hates that thing. Drop by if you feel like it. I promise, I won't murder you. And I will keep booking your charms no matter what, those stress balls are such an effective way to decompress, I don't know how to live without them."

Valerie felt something small press against her boobs and skid over her skin.

"There! Now it's all up to you. And don't be afraid, I already know how beautiful your tits are, there is no way the rest of your body can disappoint me that much."

"You have no idea!"

qexiqex
qexiqex
333 Followers