Only Breasts Ch. 07

Story Info
The trial is a milky success and comes with unique features.
1.6k words
4.25
11.5k
2
1

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/26/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
qexiqex
qexiqex
331 Followers

That night, Valerie couldn't stop thinking about the business man's proposal. Should she really meet him tomorrow? Or would her vile body once again chase away someone that had claimed to like her? If only she would know in advance!

After a few rough, sleepless hours, Valerie was back at work with TeamScience.

"It's working! Oh my god, Gordon, it's working! Look at those fantastic tits!"

"What?"

"Check the nipples! See the white fluid? We made it!"

"We sure did! Let's see how much we can squeeze out of them with the regular method. Here, take the pump and get going! If we were right, this should yield only a few drops."

Valerie's groans were muffled by the ball gag. The pull on her poor nipple was so strong and so enduring that she instantly pitied all the poor nursing mothers out there. And the terribly strong suction didn't stop either but went on and on.

"Give them 10 more minutes. After that, let's proceed to phase 2."

Valerie had no idea what phase 2 meant nor did she want to find out. She just wanted to get out of her box!

"You were right, Diane, only a few drops."

"Good, then let's see if the trigger impulse works as expected. May I?"

"Sure, go ahead!"

Valerie heard a loud, sickening slap as her right breast exploded in pain. Only seconds later, her left tit joined in and stung terribly.

"There! See? She's leaking! And now..."

The poor girl winced as her nipples were cruelly squeezed shut by an invisible pair of fingers.

"One... Two... Three...Four...Five... Alright, that should be enough. And voila, no milk!"

"Like magic! Oh god, we will be millionaires!"

"We will be, but we need to be thorough. Let's book those monsters for a few more weeks to do some additional testing. Also, we need to keep them on the medication to see if there are any adverse effects with higher doses. But damn, does this look good!"

"Alright, more lotion then. Won't she be in pain though?"

"We have talked about this already, Gordon! Progress doesn't come without sacrifices. It's just a pair of tits, who cares if they feel a bit uncomfortable for the next few months! Get the lotion on them, I'll work on the report."

Valerie wanted to scream, wanted to tell them that her boobs already hurt enough, but there was no way she could communicate. And so she endured another painful massage until her box was finally moved away.

It got worse and worse the next few days. Valerie could barely move without causing searing hot pain in her boobs. Whenever they jiggled a bit, she wanted to scream, and whenever someone touched her breasts, she wanted to go ballistic. But she had her commitments and so she decided to tough it out.

The few customers that had experienced her wares before quickly noted that her boobs were even bigger, even better than before. And although the poor girl complained whenever someone squeezed them, they did not hold back for the most part.

But only the business man managed to break the seal in his session. He was in a bad mood from the beginning and slapped her bloated boobies for several minutes until his temper had calmed a bit.

"Ouch, Ouch, OUCH! What are you doing?"

"Sorry, but I really needed these puppies today. My, my, why are you so wet there? Is this...."

"What?"

"Something is trickling out of your nipples! You're messy! Let's see... "

Valerie felt his wet tongue scraping over her hard nubs.

"Mhhhh, nice! Did you get pregnant or something? You're lactating!"

"I am not pregnant, no."

"Then why do you leak like that? Mhhh, I'm getting hungry!"

She felt his lips latch on her nipple and his mouth sucking hard.

"Eep!"

"Wow, you taste great! Now tell me, how come?"

"I'm part of a medical trial. They, uhm... they made me lactate. But something's different. I usually don't leak, just when.... They... they usually hit me a few times and then it starts. And when they're done, they just squeeze my nipples shut for a few seconds and the flow stops."

"That's very convenient! No random leaking! My ex wife would have killed for that feature when she was breastfeeding!"

"You have kids?"

"Yes, two beautiful daughters. Unfortunately my now divorced wife doesn't let me see them. Life sucks."

"I'm sorry."

"Not your fault. Did you think about the meeting? I really want to see you in full some time. I mean, your tits are great and all, but I really think there could be more."

"You just hit my tits as soon as you saw them. That's not nice, you know?"

"I... I'm sorry, but they're not... they're just objects, right? If I could see your face, things would be different. But I only see these two, massive, milky-white mountains of flesh on the desk and can't help myself!"

Valerie felt his hands on her breasts, squeezing and kneading them. Milk continued to flow down the slopes of her boobs as he continued his massage, causing the toy inside her to purr.

"So I just squeeze them shut, right? To stop the flow?"

"Yes. But keep going, I can use some good draining right now. And you're ... you're doing great...aaaahhhhh.... Just a bit longer....please."

The man whistled knowingly and continued his massage until he heard the girl whimpering and moaning.

"Thh...thanks. That was great. Yeah, just squ... OUCH! Yeah, l...like that. Five...five seconds or so."

"One...two...three...four...done! Ta-Da! Wow, it works!"

"Yeah, it does."

"So if I hit them again...."

"Don't, please? But yeah, milk would be flowing again."

"A pity that my time is up already. Meet you in the cafe then?"

"I'll think about it."

It was hard to ignore her awfully bloated breasts. Her skin was taut as a drum around there and her globes were heavy and simply gigantic. Valerie was careful when moving about but she couldn't avoid the random jiggle of her overabundant flesh.

"I need to get milked," she groaned when another flash of pain jolted through her bosom because of a careless bump-in with her fridge. Valerie tried to focus on the task at hand, to prepare some dinner and do some paperwork, but she just couldn't think about anything but her sore tits. Finally, she gave up and went into the bathroom for a nice, relaxing bubble bath.

She sighed happily as the hot water engulfed her body and took the edge off her pain. Valerie's thoughts circled around her recent adventures, the doctors, the milk she was now producing and yes, the business man as well. She wished he would be with her now so he could make her boobs leak and her pain go away. But alas, she was alone and if she wanted to get something done, she'd better do it herself.

A bit unsure of how to go about it, Valerie raised her flat hand and aimed at one of her bountiful melons. Squeezing her eyes shut, she slapped herself as hard as she dared, causing the water to splash in her face. It hurt.

She inspected her nipples, curiously looking for any trace of the white fluid. Unfortunately she couldn't find any. Her second and third attempt didn't lead to any result either. Annoyed by her unsuccessful antics, Valerie looked around for tools she could use. But there was not much that caught her eye.

Desperate to relieve herself, she quickly got out of the water, grabbed the soft belt of her bathrobe and her trusty hairbrush and then slipped back into the warm bath. If she would do this, she should better relax herself!

Valerie awkwardly looped the soft belt around her wet breast and tied it off as tight as she could manage. The pain was terrible, but her boob quickly transformed into the familiar ball shape and started to blush. The desperate girl huffed frantically as she inspected her work. With trembling hands she took aim and smacked her bulging melon as hard as she could.

"Aaaahhh!"

With teary eyes she noticed the white mist that sprayed from her sore nipple. She sighed relieved.

"But just to be sure..."

She hit herself again with the hairbrush, smack in the middle of her spraying boob. The milk flow increased.

"Oh god, finally!"

The brush crashed into her taut balloon again.

"Ugh... this is good!"

Valerie was hitting herself harder and harder, causing her swollen breast to spray more and more milk. Soon, she turned her attention to her other, so far neglected boob and smacked her hairbrush into it repeatedly.

"Ooooohh..." she groaned lustfully as she let herself slide deeper into the water. One hand found her burning sex while the other caressed her sprinkling nipples. Soon, Valerie was thrashing in her bathtub, fingers dancing on her clit and moaning in ecstasy.

It took her quite a while to calm down again. Skin rosy from the hot water and head flushed from the recent climax, she groggily inspected her surroundings, noticing the now milky white bath water and her still spraying breasts.

"Damn were they full," she giggled, letting herself sink back once again, "Better wait until I'm empty."

After what felt like an eternity, the milk flow was down to a dribble and her breasts much less taut than before. Valerie decided that she had enough as the water had meanwhile gotten quite cold, and so she squeezed her nipples shut for a few seconds to stop the drooling for good. And like before, it just worked.

Happy with her recent achievement, Valerie cleaned herself and hopped into her bed, hair still wet and skin covered in goosebumps. And just before she drifted into sleep, she wondered if she should finally meet the business man in person.

qexiqex
qexiqex
331 Followers