Only Consenting Adults Ch. 01

Story Info
Cassie is teaching Syn how to submit to her total control.
8.4k words
4.71
7.2k
6

Part 2 of the 28 part series

Updated 11/26/2023
Created 08/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oneagainst
oneagainst
1,525 Followers

[Author's note: Please refer to Ch. 00 - Introduction for backstory details. The story commences directly after A Place Beyond The Horizon, but also features Cassie (WWSD01, WODWG01) and Madame Syn (WWSD06).]

---

FROM A PLACE BEYOND THE HORIZON

The automatic doors opened at their approach, expelling two figures into the cold evening air. The man turned up the collar of his coat against the chill and hefted his carryall over his shoulder. His petite companion was dressed in a t-shirt and a tiny skirt. She pulled in close to him for warmth and he wrapped an arm around her. She had no luggage of her own, just a tote bag on a little gold chain over her shoulder.

"I need to make a call," he said, and his companion nodded, her short blonde bob falling haphazardly around slim shoulders, her delicate face turned up towards him warily.

"We need a cab," he continued, "The rank must be around here somewhere."

As he fished his phone out of his pocket, she looked around and then pointed. "This way, I think," she said in a quiet voice.

They made their way along the concourse, leaving behind the arrivals gate. Their flight was late and only half full, so the queue for cabs was short. They came to a halt behind an old couple battling with far too many suitcases balanced precariously on their trolley. The girl eyed them nervously while her taller companion called a number. It rang for a long time before finally connecting.

"Hi," he said, pausing. "It's Aidan. I'm back."

The eyes of the petite woman were on him now, watching his expression closely as he listened to the voice on the other end of the call, pressing herself against him to stave off the cold. She was dressed too scantily, perfectly adequate for the climate they had just left but not for here. Aidan could see how tired she was. He was exhausted himself.

"I know," he said, then, "Yes."

The couple in front of them shuffled forward to take the next cab.

"Look, I'm about to get in a cab now. Can I come over?"

There was another long pause, then, "Thanks. I know how we left it. I just.... I'll see you soon."

He ended the call as their cab pulled up.

"Indi, get in," he said to his companion as he stepped forward to open the door.

He let her slide into the warm interior and then pushed his carryall in afterwards before climbing in himself. A few moments later, the cab pulled away from the curb into the night.

---

Tony took the stairs two at a time, heaving his muscular bulk upstairs to the private rooms above the main floor of the Lost and Found. He stopped at the first door at the top of the stairs, knocked and waited for a response.

"Come in," a female voice called from the other side.

Cassie watched the door swing open, admitting the huge Pacific Islander into the club's office. He looked around before his eyes finally settled on Cassie behind the desk.

"Uh. Cassie, hi," he began, confused. "I...."

Cassie leaned back from the desk, the light playing across the slick white latex dress she wore. She crossed her legs, revealing her toned thighs as the hemline rode up to expose her legs. Tony's eyes flicked down below her waist for a moment and then locked studiously on her face.

"The grog shipment's in," Tony said, quickly, "Can you let the boss know when you see her? They're just offloading it through the back door now."

"Of course."

"Good. Okay, thanks."

Flustered, Tony turned to leave.

"Oh, one thing before you go," Cassie said.

Tony stopped at the door and waited.

"Can you put the word out to the front? I have a friend coming in."

"Sure. No worries. I can do that."

He closed the door behind him and Cassie smiled to herself. It wasn't the sight of her in the white latex dress that had the huge man rattled, nor was it the fact that it barely covered her crotch. No, he had seen the stool she was sitting on. Cassie leaned forwards, pressing her waxed pussy against the quilted black leather seat. She enjoyed the way that the latex enfolded her body, lifting and shaping her. Looking down at her front, she noticed the two prominent peaks of her nipples pressing through the slick white surface, showing that she had clearly dispensed with underwear.

Reaching down, she traced the contours of the stool beneath her legs, running her hand over the hard, black surface sculpted in the shape of a kneeling woman. She hesitated over the shiny black orbs of the figure's breasts before plucking at the nipples. Unlike the rest of the stool's surface, this area was soft and yielding. She caught the nipple between thumb and finger, squeezing hard. Cassie was rewarded with the sensation of a soft, wet extrusion snaking out from between the folds of the leather seat and burying itself inside her. Cassie sighed with delight.

"Good," Cassie cooed, shifting her position slightly to allow the hungry tongue to explore more deeply inside her.

"A very wise woman told me something once," Cassie continued. "It doesn't matter how smart you are, or how witty or how good looking. When you've been turned into furniture, there comes a point that you just start thinking like furniture. All you're doing is waiting to be used."

In response, the tongue began to lap against her slit, the tip seeking out Cassie's clitoris, playing with the white gold ring threaded through Cassie's swollen nub. Cassie squirmed, enjoying the way the tongue began to toy with her piercing. In response, she began to grind her crotch against the leather, letting the white latex dress ride up over her bottom. She took her time, confident that she wouldn't be disturbed: Tony would see to that. She had all the time she wanted to extract pleasure from the eager tongue that emerged from the stool.

Cassie felt the tip burrow into her vagina again and she quivered in response. The tongue was still eager, even though Cassie had been enjoying its ministrations since before Tony had interrupted. She had already been balancing on the edge of orgasm, pulling herself up to avoid climaxing, and then pressing herself back down again, ready to be brought back to the edge.

Cassie tapped the screen of her phone, adjusting a control, and the tongue started to writhe inside her.

"I can make this as easy or as hard as I like," Cassie laughed, enjoying the desperate motions of the soft, warm protrusion buried in her crotch. The tongue was lapping at her lips now, darting up to thrust its moist pink tip against her clit.

"Are you going to be a good girl for me?" Cassie teased, "Are you going to do a good job?"

In answer, the tongue began to brush forcefully against Cassie's clit. Cassie closed her eyes, concentrating on the shivers of pleasure coursing through her body. She spread her legs wide to press fully down onto the leather. The tongue responded by licking along the length of her slit and worming its way back inside her.

"If you give me what I want, I promise I'll let you cum. All you have to do is show me how much you want it."

Cassie felt the tremors of her approaching orgasm. She concentrated on the tongue, on what it was doing to her. She opened her eyes and stroked the phone screen with a finger. Buried inside her helpless victim, the vibrator was now at maximum.

"Don't cum. You'll be punished if you cum before you finish me."

Silently, Cassie bit her lip, her fingers tracing over the slick white surface of her dress, grasping her own nipples and tweaking. She was so tender now that the touch of her fingers sent bolts of pleasure directly into her clitoris. The soft, wet appendage emerged from inside her and thrust itself against her clit ring. It was enough: Cassie tumbled over the edge into orgasm.

She contracted powerfully, feeling herself shudder around the feverish tongue. She brought her knees together involuntarily, naked from the waist down, her hands seizing the edge of the desk momentarily to steady herself, but the tongue didn't relent. Cassie felt herself cresting again, her hands now cupping her own breasts, luxuriating in the feel of herself beneath the shiny white surface. The tongue was tiring and Cassie rode it for a few moments longer before pulling up and getting off the seat.

She looked down at the stool, watching the way the pink appendage writhed now, questing for the taste of Cassie's pussy. Cassie reached over to the phone and turned the control all the way down.

"Only two orgasms," Cassie murmured, "Not good enough."

She poked the tongue with a finger, pressing it down.

"That's right, back in your hole. No more pussy for you."

Cassie pressed the tongue back down deep into the leather upholstery. She felt lips lock around her fingertip, sucking powerfully.

"Oh dear, have I left you desperate? Never mind, there's always next time. Shush now, time to turn back into furniture."

Cassie withdrew her finger and took a tissue from a box on the desk. She mopped up the puddle of her own juices on the leather padding and dropped the tissue into the waste basket. Pulling down her dress to cover her bottom again, Cassie stepped into a pair of high heels that she'd placed beside the stool and then checked how she looked in the full-length mirror.

Looking back at her was a woman in her late thirties, dyed blonde hair cut in an expensive style, her hard-body figure shown off by the tight white latex dress she wore. Cassie admired her toned legs and the way her rear was shaped into a delectable pillow by the shiny material. Not bad for a mother of two, she admitted to herself. Her eyes shone with something more that the afterglow of the incredible orgasm from the captive she had imprisoned within the stool. She was a woman who finally, absolutely, was where she wanted to be.

Still, an element of her past was about to catch up with her. What would Aidan think of her new life? Cassie appraised her reflection again and strutted into the extensive boudoir just off from the main office. It still felt strange, raiding another woman's clothing, but Syn was in no position to argue: she would be staying inside the stool until Cassie decided to release her.

Cassie selected a longer dress and slipped it on over the latex. She liked the way it made her look, still relishing the sensation of the slick material secretly hugging her body beneath. On her way out she examined her phone for a moment. Smiling, she turned the vibrator up a notch.

"Time for me to do the rounds," she announced, "Don't go anywhere until I get back. If you need anything, just squeeze. I'll be watching the app."

At the door, Cassie paused. The office was still and quiet. The elaborately-sculpted stool was still now, belying the woman trapped inside at Cassie's mercy. She stepped into the corridor and closed the door behind her, leaving her victim to simmer in her own juices until Cassie returned.

Downstairs, she met Tony at the back door. The supplier was moving boxes of wine from the truck outside into the storage area behind the bar. Cassie smiled to herself, taking her phone out of her pocket. If Syn was struggling to cope, the thin blue line on the screen didn't betray her. The graph was still showing the spikes from Syn's aroused state earlier, but that was now trailing off the screen. If she was in need of assistance, she would use her vaginal muscles to create a pattern. It was the only mode of communication Cassie had left her tortured victim with: reducing her to a sequence of spikes on her phone screen. She watched the previous activity scroll away. Syn had been so close to climax that time; if the vibrator hadn't learned her patterns and slowed itself down, she would have had an explosive orgasm. I love technology, Cassie thought, it takes the drudgery out of things.

She signed off the manifest, leaving Armal to unpack. She liked the young barman's attitude; he was excellent with the customers and now that she'd given him authorisation to select the wines, he'd proved himself to be somewhat of a sommelier. Cassie smiled at him. It was one of a number of changes she'd brought about at the Lost and Found since she had become more involved with its operation.

Yes, Syn had been more than happy when Cassie had shown an interest in helping her run the club. The cruel, indifferent domme had turned out to be unexpectedly open to new ideas. Cassie suspected that she had welcomed another pair of hands to take charge, relieving Syn from the sole burden.

Privately, also, Cassie had found her to be unexpectedly tender and considerate. Their lives had meshed together easily, Syn living in her penthouse apartment and Cassie in her house in the suburbs. When her boys were with Damian, she often spent the rest of the week with Syn. It was convenient for her office in the city, but there was more to it than that; it was amazing to have Syn to wake up next to. After all those years of sleeping with her husband, Cassie hadn't expected to have transitioned so naturally to sleeping with a woman. But it wasn't all women, it was only Syn; there was something about it that just felt right.

Cassie made her way back upstairs to the office. Inside, the scene was just as she had left it: silent, peaceful. Taking the phone out, she switched off the vibrator that was embedded inside the helpless woman in the stool, then she began to flick the latches in the shiny, latex-covered fibreglass shell. The black shape split in two, revealing the lithe, shapely body of a woman in her early fifties. Pale blue eyes blinked rapidly, unaccustomed to the light and her delicate face began to writhe as Syn got used to being able to move her head again. She nodded forward, trailing long, blonde hair threaded through with silver.

"Sorry," Cassie said, "Did I leave you there too long?"

Syn leaned forward out of the black body mould, resting on hands and knees on the floor, completely naked. She didn't answer. Cassie stroked the other woman's spine, feeling the slickness of the sweat on her skin, the sculpted muscle of her back. That was the other change that Cassie had made, taking Syn to her gym and putting her through the same body programme Cassie employed. The efforts had paid off, giving the older woman the same hard-body physique that Cassie had adopted after the break-up of her marriage. It had been a great deal of effort, but Syn had never complained, stating simply that if Cassie wanted her to be that way, then she would obey.

Cassie's hand passed down to the other woman's bottom, resting on her firm buttocks. Even now, it still gave Cassie an illicit thrill to think of the way that Syn had simply acquiesced to Cassie's decision to shape her body according to the younger woman's wishes. Her hand slid down between Syn's cheeks to find the moistness between her legs. She ran a nail over Syn's enflamed lips, pressing them together.

"The app told me you nearly came this time," Cassie murmured, her voice soft and gentle. "It's learned your body's responses perfectly now. You could probably even feel it pulling back as you got to the edge."

Syn's head was still down, but she nodded, responding with a faint, "Yes, Mistress."

"I know how hard it is on you. Do you really need to orgasm now?"

"No Mistress," she gasped, "I haven't earned it."

Cassie's flingers played along the length of Syn's slit, up to the tender hood over her clitoris.

"You don't think you deserve some release after working so hard on me?"

"No, Mistress. I'll have earned a release when you tell me you're satisfied with me."

Cassie's hand left the other woman's pussy. She patted Syn lightly on the bottom.

"Come on, stand up. That's enough for now."

Cassie helped the other woman to stand, watching as Syn wobbled slightly on her feet, feeling the effects of being fixed rigidly in a kneeling position for the last hour.

"You okay to walk?" Cassie asked, frowning.

Syn nodded, "Yes, Mistress. It's not that. I'm just so...."

"Desperate."

"Yes Mistress," she whispered.

Cassie drew close, kissing the cheek of the older woman gently.

"You're handling it all so well. I know I'm being especially cruel, but I want you to know I'm very proud of you. Though, you need to get dressed. Use the shower in the Wet Room."

Syn's head jerked up and the pale blue eyes locked onto Cassie's for a moment. Cassie felt her body responding, knowing what Syn was capable of doing to the people who placed themselves under her control, the feeling of having a tiger by the tail. Then the moment was over and Syn's eyes obediently found the floor again.

"Ah," Cassie breathed, "Did you think I was going to give you your release?"

She stroked Syn's cheek, noting the way Syn's eyes never left the floor. She reached down, sliding her fingers inside the older woman to extract the vibrator embedded within.

"I'm done with sex for now. Maybe later. You'll just have to be a good girl and maybe we can come back to the orgasm question later tonight. Okay?"

Slowly Syn nodded and turned towards the office door. Still naked, she stepped out into the corridor to take a shower in one of the playrooms along the corridor.

"Good girl," Cassie called after her.

When she heard the sound of the shower running next door, Cassie returned to the wardrobe and selected an outfit for Syn to wear. It was a delicate balancing act, treading the fine line between Syn's refined taste in clothing and Cassie's need to let Syn know who was in control. In the end, she opted for a business suit with long, flowing pants and matching heels. Cassie needed Syn to look respectable. Then she smiled to herself, rifling through a drawer until she found what she wanted: a leather sex harness. That would do instead of underwear, a little something to remind Syn which one of them really wore the pants.

Cassie was considering whether to change out of the latex dress, but Syn reappeared at that moment, standing in the office doorway, still naked but cleaner now.

"You could have brought the towel with you," Cassie laughed, "I didn't specifically order you to walk around naked."

The pale blue eyes flickered from Cassie's face to her own body and then down to the floor. Cassie walked over to her and handed the harness and the clothes to Syn.

"Get dressed."

Syn wandered into the boudoir and Cassie perched herself on the edge of the desk to wait. Her mind strayed from the view of her lover's naked, chastised body, to the call from Aidan.

All of a sudden, the memories began to surface: the feeling of him, poised above her in the back of his car at the lookout while the rain swept in curtains across the distant city. She remembered the need for him, and the way he hadn't been able to go through with it, still tortured and damaged by his wife's actions. She remembered saying goodbye at the front of her house afterwards, expecting never to see him again.

And yet, a year later, he had phoned her out of the blue.

Syn emerged, hair brushed back to a long ponytail, sleek in her suit, graceful as she walked over to the desk in her heels. But her elegant face was uncertain. Cassie rose, gathering up the collar from the desk. Without a word, she held it up to Syn's neck and buckled it in place, watching her lover's expression carefully. Syn, for her part, accepted the collar without question, her face only betraying a flicker of emotion when Cassie reached into a drawer and extracted a leash. Cassie smiled to herself, noting the concern in those pale, piercing eyes, as Cassie clipped the leash onto Syn's collar and tugged it taut before leading her out of the office.

They descended the stairs together, the older woman a pace behind, polished and elegant in her suit, allowing herself to be led submissively. When they reached the foot of the stairs, it was quiet; they were alone. Cassie led the other woman to the door that opened into the main floor of the Lost and Found, placing her hand on the handle. She paused there, feeling Syn's body tense.

oneagainst
oneagainst
1,525 Followers