Only Consenting Adults Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know that. I know he's not Damian. I...."

Cassie ground to a half, the memories coming back unbidden: remembering Damian's betrayal, lowering himself onto Lily's waiting body on Cassie's bed. Then, recalling her own moment in the back of Aidan's car, his manhood poised to enter her, the moment of absolute clarity about the end of her marriage. Finally, the aftermath: divorce, recrimination, having to deal with the consequences of her revenge. She had gone for the jugular, blinded by anger and jealousy, and scored a mortal blow against the man she'd sworn to love until death. Their parting had been abrupt and irrevocable; they were still barely on speaking terms a year later.

"This isn't about guilt, Cassidy, is it?"

"Of course not. I just want to help."

"Just help? Not make amends?"

"Just help."

Syn nodded, murmuring, "What we know about the situation, what we've seen at the gym, all that stays between us. All those conversations we've had. He may not want the full story. It may go against him if he decides to make up with her."

Cassie was looking over Syn's shoulder at Aidan, watching him as he talked with Indi.

"It seems we're already taking on the girl. We're already helping," Syn reminded her.

She made a good point, Cassie conceded. Aidan had decided to return, to make it right with his wife. What Cassie and Syn had seen of her in the gym, the conversations, the little emptiness in her, her new friends, all of it was something he would need to deal with on his own. If Cassie gave Aidan her professional opinion on Rosa's current mental state, it might be counterproductive. Eventually Cassie nodded agreement. Syn smiled and her eyes lit up.

"That's what I love about you, Cassidy. How much you care."

"Love? That's unlike you."

Syn cocked an eyebrow, replying, "I know, I'm positively gushing. Don't get carried away. You fastened the harness very tight and it's highly likely I'm suffering from reduced blood flow to the brain."

Just then, Tony returned. "It's all fixed," he announced, "The missus has a bed waiting for her."

Cassie was surprised to see Aidan's relief. "Thanks for doing this," he said, "It's a big deal."

"No worries. If anyone comes looking for her, I'll just call a few of the boys and we'll go all Once Were Warriors on that shit."

Tony beckoned them out of the booth and led everyone to the back of the club, to the back door. They clustered in the stairwell in front of the steel door that led out into the alley. Cassie watched as Aidan wrapped his arms around the petite blonde girl.

"We'll get it all sorted," he murmured, "It'll all be okay."

Cassie was close enough to hear Indi's reply.

"You won't forget about me?" she breathed.

Aidan laughed. "After everything, do you really think I would? Go. I'll see you soon."

Tony opened the outside door, stepping into the alcove between the club and the alleyway. Cold air flooded in through the opening, making Cassie shiver. The petite girl stepped out after him, following along with nothing but her tote bag on its gaudy gold chain and the clothes she stood up in. The door closed and they were gone.

Aidan sagged, but then stooped to pick up his bag and slung it over his shoulder. He turned to Cassie and she could see the bone-deep weariness in his face.

"Journey of a thousand miles ends with a single step," he stated.

"Good luck, Aidan," Cassie replied.

Aidan nodded then opened the door, stepping out into the alley, leaving Cassie and Syn alone. The beat of the music echoed faintly from the club, but between them there was only silence.

"This was not how I envisaged this night was going to go," Syn sighed.

"How did you think it was going to go?"

"Oh my dear, I had the expectation of your naked body next to mine after I finally earned my release. Three orgasms, wasn't it?"

"Ah, yes."

"Was that cumulative over the night, or in a single session?"

"I'll decide that at the time."

"And my current level of discomfort? Constrained mercilessly, was that also part of the scheme?"

"Of course."

"Yes, of course."

Cassie linked arms with the other woman and led her back upstairs to Syn's office. She was glad that Syn had been there by her side when Aidan arrived. Cassie hadn't realised she had needed it, but Syn had supplied the back-up, stepping in without question to offer her guidance as Aidan raised the spectres from her past. At the door, Syn paused and extracted the collar from her pocket.

"Where were we?" she asked.

Down the hallway, a man's voice cried out. They both smiled at the distraction. Syn opened the door and they entered the office, closing and locking it behind them.

"I'm sure the club will survive without us for a little while."

In response, Cassie pointed towards the boudoir. "You don't need the suit anymore," she said, "And you can leave that with me."

Cassie held out a hand and Syn gave her the leash and collar. She swayed elegantly through the side door into her boudoir. Cassie stepped out of her maxi dress, leaving it on the desk, and arranged herself on the red velvet chaise longue, sliding over the fabric in her white latex, crossing her legs, making sure her cleavage was plumped. She coiled the leash around her hand and waited for her lover to return.

It had been strange, seeing Aidan again after all this time. Stranger still to have revealed herself to him, letting him see the person she had become, after Damian had cheated with Lily, after she'd gone to pieces, after she'd rebuilt herself with new friends and a new purpose in life in a world she would have recoiled from only a few years ago. Dealing with single parenthood, a humiliated ex-husband, that guilt of stooping that low for something as petty as revenge, her sons' sad faces as they learned that Daddy was moving out, it all still hurt. A lot can happen in a year, she thought to herself.

Just then, Syn emerged from the boudoir, stripped down to only the harness and her high heels. She paused in the doorway, and Cassie found herself staring at the older woman, snapping back to the present moment. What Damian had done had been unforgivable, and Cassie had taken an unforgivable step in return, something there would never be any coming back from. This was her life now, and with the help and patience of the exquisite creature before her, she had settled into it and found a measure of peace and belonging.

Syn's body was toned, sharply defined by the body programme that Cassie had put her through, but it was the way she deported herself, the elegant grace. Syn slinked over to the chaise longue and dropped to her knees in front of Cassie. The pale, ice-blue eyes met hers and she lifted her neck.

"One more for the road?" Syn enquired.

Cassie wrapped the collar around Syn's neck and clipped the leash to the little metal ring, pulling her closer inch by inch until she had Syn's face close against Cassie's knees. Slowly, Cassie uncrossed her legs and spread her thighs, letting the tight, white latex ride up over her hips.

"You may approach," Cassie intoned.

Syn's eyes fell to the waxed crotch of the seated woman.

"Yes Mistress," she breathed.

As Syn's lips made contact with her labia, Cassie stretched, reclining back on the chaise, legs splayed to give her slave full access to her body. She closed her eyes, concentrating on the feel of the latex enveloping and shaping her body, the tender caress of the other woman's tongue as it wormed its way inside her, the silence in the room as Syn set to work pleasing her Mistress. Cassie took up the slack in the leash, ensuring that Syn's face was pressed tightly against her.

Yes, it had been one hell of a year, Cassie reflected. She thought back to the conversation earlier with Syn, and one thing stood out: the way that Syn had looked when she'd said it. Love, she'd said.

Now that was a big word.

---

[Next chapter: Henry, Jen and Anya are settling into their new life together.

Follow me for updates to this and my other stories. If you like what you read, please leave a comment or a star rating. Constructive feedback is always welcome. If you want further adventures, or to check out my other stories, my story page is here]